[PP- F1] [COMPLETE]<<Earning a Living>> with Dante

Lowenthal looked around in the merchants area of town. He looked around and saw it. A small, very small, but a place that was vacent. "Hot censored!" lowenthal exclaimed as he ran up to it. He saw that there was a quest attached. "Oh, I see a catch. Cute." He opened up his friends list and invited Dante to his party, followed by a message.

To: Dante

Subject: Quest

Yo, Dante. I got a quest here that'll open up a shop for me. I would do it alone, but hey why not share the love right?

I'm in the merchants part of the city.See ya soon.

When Dante accepted the party invite, Lowenthal accepted the quest. A check list of items appeared before him. "A damn fetch the item quest? Jeez." Lowenthal complained. "Alright, what do i need?" He asked to himself as he looked at the list.

Quest List

Boar Hide: For leather 0/4

Boar Tusk: To shape a needle 0/1

Plant Sinew: For thread 0/2

"Damn. That's a bit of stuff." Lowenthal said, but he was confident. He had to get this shop of his dreams.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PING!

A message appeared on Dante's screen. It was from his buddy, Low. Something about helping him help open up a shop. "Well, why not; I haven't seen him in a while anyways!"

Dante went to go meet up with Low in the Merchant's section in the city. When he arrived his friend was waiting for him as expected. "Hey man! So what's the plan?" He asked as he approached in inquiry, wondering what the two were gonna' be getting into.

Lowenthal turned to see Dante. "Hey. After this quest, it says that I can become a tailor." Lowenthal leaned in to Dante, and started to whisper. "It's so I can get babes, man." Lowenthal said. "Consider it, my secret plan of attack!" He said, now let's get started. It says I need to collect a few items from dropped enemies." Lowenthal looked over the list again. "Yeah, seems like 2 enemies. Mostly Boars, and a few Lil' Nepents." He said, closing his menu.

With a facepalm, Dante exploded into laughter. Classic, 'picking up babes' move from Lowenthal. That had to be his favorite word, he hadn't heard it enough from his comrade. "Sounds good to me man! I'm ready whenever you are. Let's go on and get this started." he waited for his friend to decide where they were going off to in search for the required materials.

Lowenthal knew where boars were, so he headed there first. Upon getting to the plains Lowenthal drew his dagger. "Alright, so this should bee easy right? Just gotta kill the big ones, so they drop loot." Lowenthal said, scanning the field. "Aha! Perfect specimen," he said pointing his dagger at a medium sized boar. Lowenthal nodded to Dante, and ran at the boar.

ID: 16764

Battle:5

Mob: 10

Lowenthal got to overzealous and tripped on his way to the boar. The boar took advantage of the downed human, and dug his horns into Lowenthal's gut.

Lowenthal: 9/11

Dante: 13/13

Boar: 7/7

Dante saw his friend get smashed, he refused to let him go down like that. He equipped his spear and got ready to attack. This boar seemed stronger than the ones he had encountered before with Aramail in the forest. He readied up, focused, and charged the beast.

ID: 16765

BD:3

He missed by a long shot and fell over as his over encumbering swing took him off his feet. He picked himself back up. "Dangit! I'll get you next time." He turned back and got ready to brace the unpredictable boar, not knowing who it would attack next.

He prepared to strike again. Dante lifted his spear up and pointed it towards his foe. Planting his back foot, he boosted himself forward towards the tusked beast. He knew this one was going to hurt.

ID: 16767

BD: 10

Damage (Super Critical Success!, 2 + 2 dmg=4dmg)

He slammed into the front of the boar and knocked it back, it was in trouble. The creature was obviously hurting. Hopefully Low could finish it off!

Lowenthal was glad that he could distract the Boar enough to allow Dante to strike it. Lowenthal, swiped at the boar again, coming up short again. "Dammit! I should've picked a longer weapon!" Lowenthal said. The boar recoiled from the blow and turned to Dante, and tried to hit him with it's tusks.

ID: 16768

Battle: 4

Mob: 1

This boar was quick, the two seemed to have a hard time landing a blow on it. "We have to get this thing!" Dante prepared to attack the boar again. He readied up and ran with a long swing towards the animal.

ID: 16769

BD: 5

Another miss. He still hadn't been scratched by the boar, but he wasn't making steady progress. Combat was still a little difficult for Dante, he hadn't been involved with much still.

Lowenthal, shouted back at Dante. "Yeah, I know!" Lowenthal, gripped his dagger lightly and ran at the boar again. "This time, your mine!" He yelled as his knife dug into the boar. Clumsiness aside, it was a decent hit. Lowenthal removed his dagger and hopped back. The boar ignored him, and kept going for Dante. The boar, slumped over and looked almost dead.

ID: 16770

Battle:6 (Hit) [2dmg]

Mob: 3

Lowenthal: 9/11

Dante: 13/13

Boar: 1/7

The boar was barely hanging on, it lazily stood grunting in pain. "Okay, I'm finishing this bro!" Danted lunged with a powerful jab in hopes to end it.

ID: 16771

BD:2

Miss, again. He was shocked he couldn't hit the weak and trembling boar. Dante knew he was going to need some better gear soon, this battle was making it obvious.

"It's alright Dante. I got this." Loewnthal said, walking up to the boar. He quickly jammed his blade into the boar. The boar took the hit, and then exploded into blue fragments. "So, that's the death animation. Kinda cool." Lowenthal said, as his loot notification popped up. "Alright, got 1 boar skin. 3 more, and a tusk and we're good to go." He said, looking for more boars, his hand over his eyes scanning.

ID: 16772

Battle: 8 (hit) [2dmg]

Loot:8(no loot)

Quest List

Boar Hide: For leather 1/4

Boar Tusk: To shape a needle 0/1

Plant Sinew: For thread 0/2

Finally, the beast collapsed and materialized as Low striked it down. "You did it!" He patted his companion on the back with approval. "Well, let's go get some more of these things then man." Dante also sweeped the area in search for more creatures to kill im hopes of finding something to drop the required materials they were going to need.

"Alright, I'm on it!" Dante said as he saw Low swing and whiff. He gripped his spear firmly and moved in. "I got you now, this is gonna hurt!"

ID:16776

BD: 9

Crit! 2+1 dmg=3dmg

He hit the boar hard. Finally, he got in a good hit. Dante planned on keeping this combat pace from now on.

Lowenthal saw Dante get the hit in. "Nice hit!" He cheered. Now it was his turn, Lowenthal ran at the boar, and lept on it's back, digging his dagger into the boars head. The boar dissapated into blue crystals as before. Lowenthal stood up, and heard a ping as he got a new item. "Alright, got some Col from that one! And another skin!" He said. "Let's keep this train rolling!"

ID: 16777

Battle: 10(Super Crit) [4dmg]

Loot: 18 (Success! mob health x 5 col) [35Col]

"Now then, how about that one!" Lowenthal said, starting to enjoy himself. Killing these Boars was easy. Lowenthal ran up to another boar, and quickly sliced. Jumping back to avoid it's tusks. "See? Way to easy!" All Lowenthal had to do was keep moving, and do quick strikes.

Id: 16778

Battle: 8 (Hit) [2dmg]

Mob: 2

Lowenthal 9/11

Dante 13/13

Boar 5/7

Adrenaline flowed through Dante's entire body, they were crushing these beasts so easily. He was starting to get excited. Also, seeing his partner get so pumped up was awesome. "Alright, let's get him!" Dante prepared to strike yet again as they leaped from boar to boar.

ID:16779

BD:4

He missed and stumbled. It was fine though, they were still shredding through these enemies without a mark. Things were still strongly in their favor.

Lowenthal watched as the boar dodged Dante's stab. "Damn thing, hold still!" Lowenthal shouted as his dagge peirced it's hide. The boar let out a squeal, and attacked Lowenthal. Lowenthal laughed as he deftly dodged the boar.

ID: 16780

Battle: 8 (Hit) [2dmg]

Mob: 2

Lowenthal 9/11

Dante 13/13

Boar 3/7

"Hey, save some for me!" Dante said laughingly as his friend dug into the side of the boar. "My turn now!" He ran towards the boar and leaned into his swing.

ID: 16781

BD:1

Whiff! "Come on!" Dante knew he had to be more of a help, he seemed to just be getting in the way.