The Signature Shop! (Run by Calrex and Azrael)

Hey everyone, Azrael and I noticed that a lot of people have been interested in the signatures that a lot of the players have (Teayre, Kotori, Finnick, and others). So we decided to put this together for anyone that wants a signature just like, and possibly would like us to maintain them!

Unfortunately we can't really do this for free, as it does take a good amount of time putting one together and make it look good! So right now here is the pricing we have laid out for all of you. Of course this will be in Col!

Original Signature (creation of your signature itself) - 400 col
Maintenance (keeping your stats and equipment updated in the signature) - (Depending on how frequent you would like it updated, range TBU) More Frequent - 200 col / Less Frequent - 100 col

If you would like a signature please feel free to fill out this form and post it here. As well to help you can also PM one of us expressing your interest!

Name: Your character's name
Photo/Image URL: This is the image that will be going on the right side of your signature.
Journal Link: It is very helpful for us if this is up to date. If not then your signature may not be up to date with all of you equipment, stats, and the like.
Background Color: A color name or a HEX code of the background color you would like to have.

Past Orders:

Spoiler

Orders that have been completed.

Vaan

Ahti

Jomei

Zelrius

Kiru

Lowenthal

Helios

Macradon

Sir Alonne

Scarlett_

Emblem

Blue

Hirru

Bell (Ordered by Takneil)

Daeron

Current Orders:

Spoiler

These are orders that are currently being made by me and Azrael.

Order Queue:

Spoiler

These are orders that have been accepted, but have not been worked on just yet.

Please have some patience if we do take your order. Of course we both are able to work on these, but there are things that happen IRL that could slow or speed up our time with making your signature. These are fairly quick to make, but still take time (Ex. I only have the tools to make them when I am at home.)

Nonetheless if you are at all interested let us know and enjoy your adventures in SAO!

Edited by Calrex
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the support Mari. I'm planning on keeping them confined to the dimensions in my signature and not any bigger. Of course we don't want anyone posting with a signature the size of a page XD

Tristan, that might be a good solution down the line, but unfortunately I wouldn't know how to go about doing that at the moment. If you have any tips of ideas for doing so please feel free to message me!

Vaan, thanks for the order! I'll go ahead and get started on it as soon as I can!

Tristan, that might be a good solution down the line, but unfortunately I wouldn't know how to go about doing that at the moment. If you have any tips of ideas for doing so please feel free to message me!

I still have here the ttf files Celesmeh released among other things https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0n7pcfems0tnk73/AAA1gcrbW0fFBELXfk1cTHs2a?dl=0

Aside from that, its worth looking into. Im a marketer not a coder, so can't help much.

• 2 weeks later...

Weeee, time to blow allll my cor in one sitting ~.~

Name: Ahti
Photo/Image URL: http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag244/Khaosclaire/sample_83987759c913bf06a028db7fdb486f9f_zpsfl7hb1yy.jpg(Feel free to cut, crop, transparency, whatever to make it look how you think it would be best~
Journal Link:  http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/7511-ahti-the-breaker/#entry391595
Background Color: Darker Red? Something a little less bright than the normal Flaming red I see everywhere~

And judging by my level I'm gonna need to be paying col pretty frequently to keep it updated X~X