[PP-F1] The Hunt Begins <<Secret Medicine of the Forest>> (Meokka) [COMPLETED]

While standing staring idly at the Quest Board in the Town of Beginnings, Ssendom looks over every single request on the quest board and notices one stuck behind a couple quests at a far higher floor than he knew he was ready for. He grabbed the quest above everyone else, many of the players turned and looked at Ssendom disgruntled at his height compared to them. He looks over the quest "Secret Medicine of the Forest, hmmm this looks rather interesting. And it incorporates what I enjoy doing the most... Hunting and slaughtering creatures. What more could you want from a quest." He looks in his bags and see's he has additional inventory space to spare for the ingredient.

Ssendom drops down the HUD and goes through his equipment, he re-equips his Boar-Spine Claymore and leather armor and begins walking towards the entrance in the Town of Beginnings, "Well I shant waste another moment. Time to slay me some Nu-, Na-, Neh... The heck is it again?" He stops walking and looks at his paper again "Nepents... weird name never seen one on floor one. Always a time for new things though." He returns to his pace toward the exit of the city.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Meokka

Meokka went out. She was going to check a board in the starting town to see if anyone needed a partner for something. She had gotten use to questing lately and was more likely to extend her hand to help others now. Seeing what looked like to be a formidable black knight walking the streets. She couldn't help but be a bit curious. She thought the man or maybe woman, as she couldn't tell at all with all the armor, was clearing dungeon floors. She hurried over to the sight. She noted people got out of his way as the intimidating force seemed to walk down the city streets with a destination in mind. Meokka ran past him and then off to the side saluting him.

"Salutation sir. I was wondering if you were going to clear some floors. I wouldn't mind accompanying you."

She felt this person might turn her down, but she had to try at least. She also wanted to inquire about that armor. It was so majestic and eloquent, that, being a blacksmith herself, she was curious who forged such a magnificent piece.

He stops when the overly eager girl stopped next to him with her hand at a firm point at the corner of her forehead. He turned his whole body to look at her, having to look down towards people was starting to get on his nerves. He hated the thought of him feeling superior cause of his height, he shook his head because he got unnecessarily deep into the thought. "Oh I am sorry, took me a second to realize you were actually talking to me." He scratches the back of his head with an embarrassed aura being given off.

He stretches his neck side to side cracking it both times. He looks at the paper and see's that there are no party restrictions, he shrugs at it and puts it back in his pouch. "You know company would actually be pretty nice to have. Wandering by ones lonesome gets rather dreary, I am not gonna lie to that." He rests on his back leg and places his other foot tip on the ground behind it. "If you don't mind me asking, with whom might be accompanying me?" His voice resonates a genuinely inquisitive nature.

Guest Meokka

She went at ease and placed her hands behind her back. She could understand that. Not many people were shorter than herself as well. "No, worries sir." she nodded to him understanding his plight full well. At first she wasn't use to how he stated his question. Meokka just looked around. If he didn't know who he was in a party with how was she to know who he was in a party with. It then dawned on her that he was talking about her. She felt rather stupid for seeming like a space cadet when she wasn't trying to be. She saluted him once more.

"Meokka of the Absolute Pin guild sir." 

She put her hand down and waited for a party invitation. She opened up her HUD waiting for the the invitation.

"And you are?" she inquired.

Ssendom chuckles slightly as Meokka saluted him once again. "You honestly don't need to salute me, I'm not your superior anything... This isn't like Space Cadet's or anything." He exclaims in a witty tone. He places his foot in the direction he is wishing to go. "Well, Meokka of the Absolute Pin. Noone really knows my name to be fully honest, I guess you can call me by my name or whatever name you wish to give me. Most call me Olf for being so tall and not being used to it. But I am Ssendom, Just a Blade in the Wilderness." he rambles.

He clears his throat and begins walking toward the entrance, "I'll meet you at the gate if you need anything or you can follow me if you're ready now. I need to head to the forest to kill a Ne... whatever the he** those plantthings are called..." He says in a disgruntled tone after fumbling the name of the creature. "Well a Variant of it anyways." He calms himself after finishing his point that he had stopped on.

Guest Meokka

"Is that the quest right there sir?" she peered over his arm to look at it. She remembered taking that quest when she first started. She nodded. "Right we'll have to kill a few of them if we don't see it right away to force that particular one to spawn." she felt good knowing about it already. "May I call you

Sen-Sama?" She asked him politely. "I might stick with calling you sir until I get it memorized." She was curious about the origins of his name but didn't want to push so many questions on the man at once. She fallowed him to the gate. "I'm ready now sir." She bounced on her heels twice getting fired up for the upcoming battles!

He looked at her as she got ahead of him in a pumped up fashion, her eagerness for battle started to stir the Battleborn that resided in him. His face shifted from a blank slate to a slightly evil grin, "Oh, I am ready to kill a few of them... And extra if we want to kill some time." After a moment he noticed his grin and he returned his face to blank slate again, "When it comes to my name. You can call me Sen, Dom, Ssendom, any random nicknames, or simply sir if that makes you feel better. Just leave out the honorifics, those weird me out." While finishing his statement the feeling of him talking to Meokka disappears and seems more like he is speaking in a vision he is reliving.

After a moment of staring blankly at the ground, he blinks shakes his head. He puts his hand on his blade as he puts the paper in his pouch. "Alright lets do this!" He shouts in an eager manner and starts blitzing out the gate as fast as he can, "Lets go murder us some plant creature things." He says with that evil grin in his face again.

Guest Meokka

she bowed to him. "Gomen. You just remind me of a strong general." she apologized for the honorific, she was just very use to them. She thought maybe he was from a more southern japan. With how he talked it reminded her of stories of the Yakuza. Wouldn't that be a kick in the teeth. Her helping out a yakuza. Either way it didn't matter. They were going to fight monsters not players so she was game for it in a heart beat. "Yes sir!" She ran along side of him running into the heart of battle with him. This was far more exhilarating than it was her first time. The first time it was being careful, and then again with strategy. This on the other hand was more her style. "Enemy spotted!" She ran ahead to engage it.

16894 BD8

She pulled out her basic war lance and got ready to attack the enemy. She jumped and placed her weight on her lance and stuck the plant creature pretty hard. She looked over her shoulder at Sen.

"Switch Sen!" She jumped away from the monster and got behind it so Sen could attack it.

Hate             HP

1  Meokka 31/31         

Sen

Mob   16/16    -1 base -1skill = 14/16 HP

A slight redness came across his face. Ssendom felt honored being thought of as a 'Strong General' of sorts, he notice her charge ahead at the enemy and make the first strike. During his rush he withdrew his spinal blade and grips it with both hands. He slid aiming his blade for the mid section of the creature as Meokka jumped behind the creature yelling for the switch. He pulled the blade back for a large windup swing.

ID:16897

BD:4 (MISS)

The creature looked at Ssendom after Meokka made the first strike and dodged the blade as it swung across it's body. "Tch, well atleast it keeps it awareness up against two people." He said in an almost cheerful tone. "And by the way. If you honestly think of my as the 'Strong General' type, keep the honorifics if it makes you happy. I like the idea now sort of." His tone gets deeper as his excitement for battle gets pumped up.

Hate             HP

1  Meokka 31/31         

Sen 13/13

Mob   14/16 

Guest Meokka

(Mob's Turn!)

16899 BD4 - 1(Meokka's Armor) =  3

The Mob raised it vines and crossed them to try to slash at Meokka. Seeing the plant head straight for Meokka, she quickly tossed up her lance and rolled under the vines to dodge them. The monster made a strange displeased sound at the blue haired woman. It didn't seem to notice the bigger threat in the area. Meokka just grinned hoping that gave the armored knight Sen a better chance of attack.

16901 5 (Meokka's armor ability +2 BD next turn)

She chuckled hearing Sen say that. "Sen-Sama, go out for an all out attack!" she told him. She kept 'hate' on herself so that the general wouldn't get hit. She was excited to see what he could do. She went to charge the plant but it's tendrils just weaved and turned out of her way.

Hate             HP

1  Meokka 31/31         

Sen 13/13

Mob   14/16 

Ssendom saw the creature turn it's attention away from him and attempt to attack the new girl. Although the attack missed, he glared at the vine creature with a brutal intent to kill. He squatted low and used all his force to jump above the creature. During the downfall he aims his blade straight up in the sky, he performed a sideflip at the end of the fall sweeping his blade in an upward arc across it's face. "Noone tries to attack someone with me and gets away unpunished, TAKE THIS!" he shouts in a grim manner.

ID:16902

BD: 9 (Crit)

The blade rips across the Mobs face, splitting it's face into 2 halves and staggering it to a fall. He lands on his feet, and places his right knee and left hand on the ground while swinging the blade onto his back with his right hand. As the creature hits the ground Ssendom stands up and looks at Meokka, "Did I dissapoint?" He says in a calm cool collective tone.

Hate             HP

1  Meokka 31/31         

2   Sen 13/13

Mob   14/16 - [2DMG+1Skill+1Crit] -> 10/16 (1 Bleed damage on it's next action)

Guest Meokka

16903 MD3

It let out a shrill as gunk escaped it's mouth as it fumed in rage. It raised it's green tendrils to strike but because it was hit so hard by Sen his last turn it missed completely. It wiped the ground a few times with a loud snap. Then let out a gurgle as it bleed  from the last attack that it felt. The plant reeled a bit feeling rather ill from the endeavor. 

16904 BD10 + 2 from armor not that it matters

Meokka ran at the enemy clipping it in the side. She kept running fowards as blue data poured out of the monster. She cut straight through leaving a hole int he monster. She quickly pivoted as she now stood next to Sen.

"That's a really nice weapon Sen-Sama!" She explained impressed by it. "Keep that up and this thing will be dead in no time at all."

Hate             HP

3  Meokka 31/31         

2   Sen 13/13

Mob   10/16 -1-1skill-2crit-1bleed from Sen = 5/16

Ssendom repositions himself and follows Meokka's lead, he watches as she pierces a perfect hole through the creatures central vine. After she pivots he charges forward holding his blade horizontally, ready to cleave the creature in half. "This creature must be lamenting it's life, I would hate to be in it's shoes'." He exclaims during his charge.

ID:16905

BD: 5 (Miss)

As he swings the sword across it's body, it bends the central vine just perfectly to dodge the strike and opens it's mouth and screech's at the two of us. The force of the shriek causes a massive gust of wind to start blowing our hair backwards and causing our clothes to flutter. "Man... You have some smelly breath you wretched creature." He turns to look at Meokka, "Let's finish this already then." He nods at her and begins running to the back side of the vine creature.

Hate             HP

3  Meokka 31/31         

2   Sen 13/13

Mob  5/16

Guest Meokka

16907 MD9

A vine thrust it's way to Meokka. The armor would have made her fast enough but this vicious plant was far to determined as it pieced straight through her arm. She screamed a bit and stared at the plant. It moved it's tendril back, and let out a ghastly like cry of triumph for striking it's victim.

16908 BD1 

She looked at the blue data fragments that came out of her. After a moment they seemed to stop. She looked up glaring at the plant. She slammed her war lance into the ground and swiped her hand against the air, and began looking through her inventory.

"I've had enough of you."

The war lance in the ground vanished and now she held a different lance. It had a purple cone blade, and a white hilt. She ran at the enemy only for it to uproot some of the vines it had in the ground around her legs. Meokka ended up falling over. She grabbed onto the creature hoping to hold it's vines in place while Sen attacks.

"HURRY!" She shouted.

Hate             HP

3  Meokka 31/31     - 2 = 29/31    

2   Sen 13/13

Mob  5/16

He looked over at Meokka, and just as he was about to shout to watch out for it was about to attack, it threw it's vine out and pierced throught Meokka's arm. He froze for a brief second staring at the hole that resides within her arm, he gritted his teeth and his rage began to rise, "You son of a..." He stopped for a second and then begun charging at full speed, "BI***!!!!" He shouted as he lunged at the Vine Creature

ID: 16909

BD: 9 (Crit)

The speed of his charge looked almost effortless and was hard to keep up with. He dashed through the air swiftly, he swung his sword with volatile strength. The power behind the swing completely decapitated the vine creature. It's head landed with a disgusting splat sound. Ssendom walked over to the creature and placed his foot upon the creature's face and begun his prayer as it was about to bleed out, "Goodbye young beast, may the god of the hunt lead you to your next pray. And may he give me the strength to prevail and continue through endless hunt." He clapped his hands twice and walked back over to Meokka, "Are you Alright? And nice Spear there, didn't know you were hiding that thing."

Hate             HP

3  Meokka 29/31    

4   Sen 13/13

Mob  5/16 [2DMG+1Skill+1Crit]  -> 1/16 (1 Bleed damage on it's next action)

Guest Meokka

16910 MD1 (How fitting XD)

It oozed and gurgled as it raised it's arms in one last attack. Meokka sent a glare at the beast as it completely missed due to all the pain it felt and the glare seemed to have freaked the monster out anyway. As it let out a final wail of pain from the bleeding it exploded into blue fragments. Meokka slammed her eyes shut and placed her hand over over her eyes to shield them naturally. After a moment she moved her hand away and looked up at the impressive knight before her.

"I wanted to see what you were made of. I crafted it myself thanks." She smiled up at him and held her up to him for a lift up. "That was really impressive back there though! Hey look it dropped something!" She pointed from where she was sitting. Her arm seemed to reforming and it was back to normal.

30/31 (Heal 1 per every one of my posts I think that's how it works)

16911 LD20 (Dang nice roll)

2 materials for crafting

16 * 5 = 80 cole

1 uncommon item needs to be approved (We get this at the end of the RP)

He lowered his hand and grabbed her's to help her up swift but gentle. "Well I'll be damned, why don't you hold onto the drops and we'll figure out everything to do with them when we get back to the Town. Since unfortunantly that wasn't the variant." He sighed but in a seemingly happy manner. "Lets get to the next kill. I can hardly contain all this energy." He stretches his arms after sheathing his sword.

He cracks his neck and knuckles again, and then looks at her. "You wanted to see what I was made of huh?" He turns and begins walking toward where the loot was dropped, "What can you conclude as your opinion of the 'General' hmm?" He chuckles after asking his question. He breaths after laughing, "But honestly that wasn't really amazing, I just did what I could. Nothing more, nothing less I guess." He bends down to pick up the items and materials and holds it out for her to grab.

Guest Meokka

She was pulled up with his help. She then dusted off and swung the lance over her shoulder without a hitch. She reached out for the items that he held.

They turned into small blue lights when she reached for them. She then placed them into her inventory for now. She looked to him and moved her hands behind herself. With a quick nod she smiled at him.

"It's not all for show. You're in fact a general." she saluted him.

She walked along side of him wondering were the specific mob was.

"Do you see any fitting the description of the one you needed to kill? It should look a little different than the rest of them if I remember right."

She thought he was pretty strong for his level. If this kept up maybe she'd bring up the guild she was in.

"Mind if I add you to my friend's list Sen-sama? I wouldn't mind going out clearing floors with you." she beamed.

31/31 - (There fully healed I can get another mob in my next post!)

After she saluted him, he felt obliged to follow suit and saluted her, "Why thank you for the endearing compliment. I'll call myself General Sen then." He thought about it and he chuckled, "Heh, I get it, General 'Sin' Hahah." He continued to chuckle a bit. He crosses his arms infront of him then opens his eyes and look around the forest at the different vine creatures, "They all look the same at the moment. How about we smash some more face until we force it to spawn? What do you say?" He says in an awfully cheery voice.

He then shook his head in confusion and turned his gaze towards her, "You want to add me to your friends list?" He looks at her a bit awestruck, his jaw starts to drop but he catches it after a brief second and smiles "Yeah, I'd love to add you aswell Meokka, I haven't had more fun hunting monsters as I have with you. And I would thoroughly enjoy clearing floors with you aswell. Heck we could even get to the front lines. Now that'd be grandiose." He continues in quite possibly the happiest voice he had spoke in the whole time they'd been traveling together.

Guest Meokka

She laughed with him for some reason. She couldn't explain what it was but the man was so hardy she couldn't resist it herself. She couldn't see the man's jaw drop, but she quickly complied to his request. She waved her hand and sent the taller man a friend request. She was already excited to travel with the man to new floors. Maybe they'd get to fight a really strong enemy together. She felt she could rely on the man even though she just met him. He was tenacious in battle and she liked that. The front lines. She did that in her guild. At least she'll start doing that soon.

"The guild I'm in talked about clearing some floors. We don't want to put anyone in danger with boss fights just yet. The guild started up not that long ago actually." she wondered if he'd be interested, it wasn't her job to recruit people but maybe she could put in a good word if he was interested.

"Lets talk about that over dinner after we take out the mobs here General!" calling him general gave lifted her heart. She charged into battle!

16921 BD10 

Seeing one in her sights she bolted for it. She spun her lance in helicopter motion as she passed an enemy. Blue fragments burst from the critical hit! Meokka smiled and turned back to look at the damage. The plant creature twitched surprised by Meokka's attack! Meokka looked over her shoulder as the plant seemed to be twitching almost violently. She smirked seeing the state it was in.

"Sen-Sama, switch, I've paralyzed the creature!"

Hate             HP

2  Meokka 31/31

Sen 13/13   

Mob 16/16 -1base-1skill-2wep -2 crit = 10/16hp + paralyze (enemy will skip it's turn once)