[PP-F1] More and More Interactions

And so the boy's blonde hair waved in the wind as the Spring winds began to slowly fade. This marked the beginning of a new Season here in the world of SAO. How realistic of them. Yet how Cruel it was to create that illusion. So Zelrius stood, his light blue coat flapping in behind him in quite an annoying pattern of waves. The pendant around his neck jingled and jangled in the wind, The Azure Brigade Symbol upon it bouncing around. In the boy's left hand a blade wrapped up in azure and maroon flames flickered with the breeze. And in the right hand, The hollowed skull of the Floor 9 boss defeated by him. Releasing the Skull onto his head, the boy equipped it as a helmet and wore it now. It had been a great deal of time since he was last on the first floor. Such last occurrence was when he had finally returned to the Lands of people after his great disappearance, and Kiru was under great distress from the sudden missing of his dear friend, Keith Yudai. However much time passed or whatever Zelrius said or did, The First floor was left unchanged. The green grass still was as the perfect ankle height and as always, with the exception of during winter, the lush green that clouded the floor in and out. No Flowers grew in the great fields orange players like the Blood Buccaneer were banished to. Yet, it seemed that everything was right in place. That was, with the exception of the occasional low leveled player here and there scrounging around for any monster left untouched by the tides of Level Grinding that many of the Higher levels had done long ago.

RUN!!!! That's all that went through my head as I was being chased by a smoky black figure through the bright, sunny day. The sound of my heart beat drowning out all the sound around me. Even the desperate cry for help that escaped my gasping lungs was lost to the deep thump thumps in my ears. I could feel everything tho, the warm air that lapped my skin to the soft ground beneath my feet. This would of be great if it weren't for the fact that I was running for my life. Not sure I could keep up this pace much longer I then notice a player standing in the near distance. With a destination set in mind I make my way towards him. 'Please Gods! Let them be stronger than whatever it is that is after me!'

As another flurry of breeze picked up, Zelrius's dectect skill was set off by a player quite a bit in the distance. His glance up, looking from the sockets of the Hydra skull the boy was wear that there seemed to be a figure in the distance running, and behind it a Effigy of some sort of Smokey creature. The Blood Buccaneer Grunted. Oh how he loathed people like her. If you couldn't handle the enemy then do not challenge, stop wasting your damn time. Nonetheless, Zelrius was always one of those who couldn't refuse any opportunities to show off his strength. This was one of those times, It'd just go to show that even though mari out leveled him, he was still the uncontested and undefeated Champion.

His hand whizzed from beside his torso, quickly grabbing the leather wrapped hilt and drawing the blazing sword from the golden sheath on his right hip.

In an instant, the boy's speed and agility stats carried him the great distance that separated his own figure to the silhouettes that were in haste far off. With a leap, the boy went over the girl running and drove his blade through the abomination, successfully dodging the counter attack most monsters threw back almost instantly after being struck.

(ID 17433, BD 6, MD 5. Forgot to add in my name, But the link by the dice roll will most definitely lead you here, so still legit.)

Zelrius 89/89

Abomination 11/20 (2 Burn Damage 2 Turns)

ID:17711

BD: 4 (miss) 

The person in the distance I'd been running to had vanished then a swift movement passed over me and with such speed attacked the monster that chased me. At the sight of the attacker I stop running to take in the scene before me then went in for my own attack. I'd run from this thing too long and was in need of some good pay back. Holding my sword tightly I try to drive my blade into the monster's side only to be too slow and watch the shadow dance away from my cut. 'Well, this is embarrassing' I shrink back to steady myself. 'This isn't good. If we don't finish it off then it will just go back there and find that girl!' My thoughts of doubt flicker when the creature shrieks again as If I'd landed my hit. The question that began to form in my head was answered quickly by looking at the monster's HP bar had a symbol next to it, marking it as burned. I take a look at the attacker and I can't help but notice the large skull he's wearing like a helmet and his flaming sword. 'Who is this guy?!'

Zelrius: 89/89   [///////// ////////// ////////// ////////// ////////// ////////// ////////// ////////// //////////] +

BlackSweetHeart: 11/11   [///////////]

Abomination: 9/20   [/////////]

(2 Burn Damage 2 Turns)

• 2 weeks later...

Zelrius turned to see the Abomination standing there, as most monsters did once struck at that speed. It was pathetic really, The monsters of Floor 1 didn't have great reaction time, so when people like Zelrius struck them at the agility he did, They were largely unreactive. A Damned disappointment to The Blood Buccaneer that nothing posed a challenge or had for a very long time. So long, he didn't have a definite grasp on quite how long. Atleast since his becoming an orange player. Nonetheless, He was quite annoyed with the played in question.

That would be saved for after he killed this thing of which was not a great challenge. The monster was currently petrified, and with a single swipe of his sword, Zelrius burst it into blue data particles that flew about. An arrogant smile ever present carved his face, and as the Congratulations window after killing any monster had disappeared, The blonde haired boy turned to the girl.

"Greetings and Salutations. My name is Zelrius, Ex Commandant of the Azure Brigade, The Blood Buccaneer, level 35. And I have one question for you. Why couldn't you handle that on your own?"

Zelrius: 89/89   [///////// ////////// ////////// ////////// ////////// ////////// ////////// ////////// //////////] +

BlackSweetHeart: 11/11   [///////////]

Abomination: DEAD

ID: 19256

Loot: 4 (nothing) 

'The Blood Buccaneer huh?' I take note of the player's yellow name above his head. after a second thought I put my blade away before bowing formally.

"Thank you for taking care of my burden. My name is Black Sweetheart, level 6." I straighten up with a genuine smile lifting my cheeks. 

"I assume it's from my lack of training." I rub the back of my head a bit embarrassed.

"I've only fought mobs with a party before, so I was a little intimidated." Just about all of what I said was the truth but I'd rather not let on that there was a defenseless player I was saving. 'Not everyone is as nice as me.

"Thank you again for killing it for me, I am in your debt." I bow, a little quicker than the last time not quite sure how else to continue the line. 'She'll be safe though, it's a good thing I called assistance for her before I got the mob to chase after me.'