[PP-F1] << Secret medicine of the forest>> (Ssendom) ((COMPLETE))

Alucard approaches the quest board and picks the first quest that his fingers lands on. "Secret medicine of the forest?" Alucard thinks aloud. Looks easy enough he thinks to himself. So Alucard starts to head out of town before leaving the safe zone he double checks his equipment and continues out of town 

Ssendom begins to stroll into town, with his Boar-Spine Claymore resting upon his shoulder. He takes notice of a rather tall gentleman looking through his HUD, 'Hmm, shouldn't hurt to try and meet new people.' he thought to himself. He waltz forward putting his blade back in it's sheath. "Salutations, you looking to hunt. You have that look about you." He says sternly as he walks up noticing he is just a hair bit taller than the other. "Nice to meet you." He said in a more calm manner.

Alucard turns and slightly look upwards at the man. "hello, i'm guessing by your attire, you know a little know- how around here huh?". "where are my manners? my name is Alucard, please to meet to you" says Alucard. Alucard notices his clothing is a bit frail compared to the mans that just approached him. 

Ssendom nods, agreeing to know a little bit about the world, "Ah it is I who needs to watch me manners, The name is Ssendom. Not many people actually call me by my name, if you want to shorten it or what not. I'm not opposed to nicknames." He stretches popping his shoulder bones. "Would you like some assistance, I see you're just getting started. This world can be a little much to handle at first. I almost died trying to fight alone coming out of the gates." He said with a blank face but bluntly honest. He swipes his hand down checking all of his stats and inventory in his HUD, making sure everything is on point and up to date. He stands patiently waiting for an answer from the other or for him to lead by example.

Alucard jumps at the opportunity having a stronger ally along on his first quest. "Aye I would like the help Send!". Alucard smashes his right fist into his left open hand. eager to head out on his first quest, Alucard starts walking in a direction, but stops and turns around and looks at Ssendom "Umm i have no idea where to even start." Alucard has a look of ashamed on his face, 

Ssendom chuckles for a second, "No worries, we need to head to the farther side of the zone towards the forest, over there are were the Nepent's spawn. It should take a 2 or 3 normal nepents to get the variant to spawn." He points out as he drops the HUD to bring up a map of the zone. "When the right one spawns we kill it then come back home and turn in the quest. You should get your first different weapon that way you could use for col or as the weapon itself. I got lucky off a boar to get this beauty." He taps his sword that resides on his back. "So you go ahead and lead the way, I will follow and will try to maintain aggro control. So you don't have to worry about them trying to beat you down." He reassures Alucard.

Alucard swipe his hand down and opens up the map, finds the area that Ssendom was talking bout. "shouldn't I attempt to kill something along the way to the objective?" Alucard remembers that he has not gone into combat since he got here. Alucards turn in the direction of the forest and starts walking. "Were you part of the beta?" Alucard asked Ssendom as he walked through town eyeballing the shops and places of interest along the way.

Ssendom closes the HUD and turns to face the outdoors, "You probably don't. All the monsters are of the same strength out there. The Variant isn't any stronger, just takes a little bit to spawn." He exclaims attempting to raise Alucard's spirit, "Now how about we go smash some faces." He shouts as he cracks his knuckles, then he turns to alucard and asks "Do you want me to lead the way, or do you want to lead?" he begins hopping up and down, getting pumped up to kill some Nepents... He begins to grin menacingly just thinking about the hunt.

Alucard was beginning to think that Ssendom was more impatiant than he was as Alucard watched hop up and down. "Well if you say i will be fine, lets head to the forest!" Alucard starts to head out of the safe zone and then stops to think for a minute. "Maybe you should lead the way that way since you a higher level if you should Aggro anything you can engage first" Said Alucard to Ssendom extended his hand towards the end of safe zone and slightly bowing. 

Ssendom nodded as he got the go ahead to lead, he started jogging so Alucard could keep up slowly but surely picking up speed so they could rush to the hunting grounds quickly. "It's great to get the blood going! Really helps keep your senses heightened for the fight!" He shouts as they run across the fields of beginning, Within 5 minutes they begin to reach the Forest, he slows to a stop for a moment and see's a normal nepent spawn. "Keep your eyes peeled for a different looking one of those things." He points out the vine like creature. "That is the one that is required for the quest. Until now lets engage these creatures to learn the ways of fighting."

ID: 17354

BD: 2 (Miss)

He rushes at the first Nepent and brings up his sword to strike with a horizontal attack, but failed to notice the vine that was was jutting out of the ground. He trips over it losing his momentum and tumbling infront of the Nepent. "Well... Tip number one during combat. Don't do that." He chuckled while setting his blade in a horizontal pattern, hilt aimed towards the sky as a defensive stance.

MD: 5 (Miss)

The Nepent raised it's vine and struck at Ssendom, but didn't anticipate that he would knock away the attack.

Hate

1 Ssendom 17/17 HP

Alucard 11/11 HP

Nepent: 9/9 HP

Alucard watched Ssendom's first attack failed, He couldn't help but laugh. "Note taken" Alucard yelled. Alucard drew his spear and rush the Nepent. Alucard gave a forward thrust.

ID: 17355

BD: 6 (hit)

As Alucard thrusted his spear forward he struck the Nepent in the core, driving within the tree line. The nepent cried out in pain as the blow connected. Alucard looked back at Ssendom and gave him a smirk. 

Hate

1 Ssendom 17/17 HP

1 Alucard  11/11 HP

Nepent  7/9 HP

ID: 17366

BD: 1

After a successful riposte against the monster he attempted to the lunge at the monster due to his proximity to it, as he tried to get off the ground he realized he couldn't move. He looked down at his feet and notice that the Nepent has it's vines coiled around his legs, "Oh... This is gonna hurt." He said bracing for potential impact

MD: 10 (Crit+2)

The Nepent lifted Ssendom and threw him with incredible strength against a tree. It shifted and started staring at Alucard then began to surround him with vines.

As Ssendom crashed against the tree, he let out a gasp for air but held in his cry of pain. After he landed on the ground with a thud, he stayed laying there for a second in pain. He opened his left eye to look at Alucard, "Don't fear the creature, keep your composure if you let it think it has the upper hand it will take advantage and attack with no remorse." He shouted hoping to have Alucard focus and keep his attention on the fight. Ssendom then moved on a knee and pierced his sword into the ground, "Find it's weak spot!" He yelled.

ate

1 Ssendom 14/17 HP

1 Alucard  11/11 HP

Nepent  7/9 HP

After watching Ssendom get thrown into a tree. Alucard barely heard the words of advice that Ssendom gave him, because His focus was now on the creature one hundred percent. Alucard planted his feet and raised his spear level with the Nepent.

ID: 17372

BD: 8 (hit)

Alucard steels his nerves and charges the creature at full speed, minding the Nepent's vine everywhere, moving to and fro. Alucard leaped into the air and came down on the creature for a vertical strike as he came down. upon landing the creature roared in pain as Alucard hopped backwards to ready himself for the next attack.

Team: 

Ssendom 14/17 (Hate:1)

Alucard 11/11 (Hate:2)

Enemy:

Nepent 5/9 

Ssendom smirked as Alucard got a strong attack on the Nepent, "Looks like he didn't need the words of encouragement." he said relaxed. He slammed his fist into the ground with sheer excitement, he looks at the Nepent with it's back exposed to Ssendom. "Oh yeah, this is the time to strike."

ID: 17378

BD: 6 (Hit)

Ssendom charged forward with a blood-hungry craze, He rips his sword out of the ground with brutal force. As he almost reached the Nepent he leaped onto a vine it had as a protection point and lunged off it. Bringing his sword down on the exposed back of the Nepent it wailed in pain and began swinging from side to side to get the man and his sword off his back. He ripped the blade out after reaching the ground, data fragments spilling out of the back of the Nepent.

MD: 8 (Hit)

In it's rage of being hurt.it flung off Ssendom and whipped Alucard across his whole body, the power forced him to slid back a slight bit.

Hate

2 Ssendom 14/17 HP

2 Alucard  11/11 HP

Nepent  5/9 HP - (1DMG+1Skill) - 3/9 HP

ID: 17384

BD: 10 (+2 Crit)hit

LD:11 (9x5=45 col)

After Alucard was whipped back. he leaped into the air and with a downward strike, He impaled the Nepent as he landed on top of it. shortly after it dissolved into bits and Alucard landed on his feet as his spear stabbed into ground, feeling triumphed. Alucard looks at Ssendom "How was that for my first time in combat?" 

Team:

Ssendom: 14/17 (Hate:1)

Alucard: 11/11 (Hate:1) 

Enemy:

Nepent: -2/9 

Ssendom claps in a very proud manner, "You seemingly don't even need help, you've got the motion of the ocean down." He compliments Alucard, "Well lets not hesitate any, do you see the Variant anywhere around here? Or should we slay some more Nepent's before it spawns." He asks as he peers around looking for anything that is of necessity. He places his Boar-Spine Claymore on his right shoulder keeping himself ready to strike at a moments notice. "And in the case you need anything, don't hesitate to ask Alucard." He reassures him.

Alucard gives a small bow and laughs out loud, resuming standing back up, Alucard asks "You okay? You took a few nasty hits in that battle." Alucard is concerned with the real death in this game. "Would you accept a friend request from me?" Alucard just worried bout losing allies and friends in this game. He sends Ssendom a friend request. Alucard spins around slowly to look for their objective. "I think i see the Variant over there" as Alucard points deeper into the forest, just past two more Nepent. "Well we can fight our way through or we can go around, but i say we take the two out first and then hit the objective. More Col and Mat for us." says Alucard

Ssendom rotates his arm popping his shoulder, "Don't worry about me, it's just a flesh wound." He valiantly states. He hops up and down to show his resilience to pain and tolerance of fighting. Ssendom stopped jumping for a second after Alucard asked him to a friend request, "Well, how could I say no? I find it my duty to protect those around me. I carry this large weapon to intimidate the monsters so they focus their attention on me." He exclaims with confidence.

As the screen appears asking to be added to the friends list, he presses the blue circle after thinking for a short while. "If you ever need a hand or some assistance, don't hesitate to send me a message. I'll be there in a moments' notice." he reassures Alucard of his reliability.

As Alucard points out the creature in the distance, "If you had asked me lets go around and go directly for the Variant, I'd have to slap you silly." He jokingly blurts out and begins chuckling. He grips his blade tight after he finishes laughing, "Lets do this!" He blitz's forward toward the monster.

ID: 17397

BD: 5 (Miss)

As he reaches the first Nepent he swings his sword diagonally against the monster, it had anticipated the attack coming in from the charge and barely dodged the attack. Ssendom hopped back and placed his sword in his usual defensive stance.

MD: 4 (Miss)

The Nepent shot it's vine forward, but Ssendom prepared for the attack to come in, he deflected the attack with his blade upwards, "SWITCH!" He yells at Alucard while making an opening against the Nepent.

Alucard races after Ssendom as he charged towards the two Mobs. His spear at the ready and pose for a strike

ID:17398

BD: 6 (hit)

Alucard leaped around Ssendom as he deflected the enemy vine, Alucard brought down his spear in a downward slash and struck the Nepent in the front. Nepent howls in bewilderment.

Team:

Ssendom: 19/19 (Hate: 0)

Alucard: 13/13 (Hate: 1)

Enemy:

Nepent 7/9 

ID: 17401

BD: 2 (Miss... Ugh these rolls are grrrrreat...)

As Ssendom watched as Alucard followed up with a sure strike on the the Nepent, he felt encouraged to continue the attack. As he began to jab at the monster it happened to fall back causing Ssendom's attack to miss completely. "Well... That's just embarrassing. I am having a terrible time guessing their movements." He chuckled at the thought.

MD: 1 (roflmao)

The Nepent lost it's complete and udder balance after being riposted and struck, it fell backwards while flailing it's arms around hoping to hit anything but it was to no avail. It landed on the ground with a thud. Seeing this Ssendom called out to Alucard, "Aim for under it's arm's that's where it is weakest!"