[OP F1]the roses scent <<earning a living>>

"now that im on this wolrd i should get a job to get money... and i have no idea of how to do that, i could start by going out of town and getting materials" stops thinking out loud and leaves town; there you could see allot of fighters  and various beasts, normally boars or bobycats. "im so exited to start" i run to the first boar i find but before i can get to him a player kills it.

ID: 17399

MD: 2 (Miss)

A boar was running away from the herd at a silly player that came close. It was going to gourge itself on player pixels. The little tike was running like a torpedo straight at an unsuspecting player.

((Stay alive in your first fight))

Team

ixyt: 11/11

Enemy

Boar Baby: 6/6

Alucard is strolling through the fields of beginnings, just minding his own. when he looks over to see a player being attacked by young boar. Not willing to lose any more people to this sick, twisted game. Against his better judgement, Alucard rushes to the aid of the naive player that was bout to get mauled by the baby boar. 

team:

ixyt 11/11

enemy:

baby boar 6/6

sees the boar runing towards me, gets in position to try to evade the boar, but he is really fast so it will be really dificult to evade his attack, i will wait to se how he will attack to evade his atack an then hit him, i can se two guys heading towards me fom both directions, i think they want to help me, but this cant distract me from the boar which is about to run over me.

ID: 17826
BD: 8 (HIT)

Alucard running at full speed towards the naive player and young boar, he grabs his spear and launches himself in the air. As Alucard comes down and slams the head of spear in downward vertical slash, striking the baby boar in the right flank getting its attention.

Team:

Alucard 15/15 (Hate 1)

Ixyt 11/11 (Hate: 1)

Enemy:

Baby Boar 4/6 

ID: 17827

MD: 3

The boar turns on the novice player and starts to focus on the other that just attacked it, as it starts to charges the player, it begins to stumble. the player take the opportunity leap out of the path of the young boar.

Team:

Alucard 15/15 (Hate 1)

Ixyt 11/11 (Hate: 1)

Enemy:

Baby Boar 4/6