[SP F1] inner animal

Out of the city i go towards the first boar i could find and i enter in battle; the baby boar is looking at me with caution, waiting for me to move, but before i can do someyhing he launchs himself into me, he is fast but his movement is dumb, so i could be able to evade him if im fast enough. "here we go" i need to hit him first.

team:

ixyt 11/11 (hate 0)

enemy:

baby boar 6/6

ID: 17522

BD: 4 (failure)

i jump at time and the boar passes without even touching me, now its my chance to attack while he is not seeing, i prepare my rapier to attack him, my movements must be fast and steady, i must try to one hit him, that will be easier for me and i wont take any damage... i cant one hit him, he has 6 hp and i can only do max 3... i will have to evade his next atack the, but i dont have to worry that about now.

team:

ixyt 11/11 (hate 0)

enemys:

baby boar 6/6 

ID: 17524

BD: 5 (fails)

i run rowards the boar to hit him, but at the last instance the boar evades my attack by moving to the right, then he turns preparing himself to attack, this time he is angry, and it will be more dificult to evade the atack... if i was stronger i would have hitt him, i havent been in my senses, but i cant let them rise, if i do, i dont know what will happen.

team:

ixyt 11/11 (hate 0)

enemys:

baby boar 6/6

ID: 17527

BD: 7 (succes)

the boar hits me and i fall on my butt, it was a good hit, but nothing to worry about now, i stand up and see the boar, daring me to give the next blow... "thats it now its all or nothing" i change my weapon of hand, now im using my left hand, i  prepare my atack gaining energy and aiming at the boars head, just between the eyes.

team:

ixyt 10/11 (hate 0)

enemys:

baby boar 6/6

ID: 17530

BD: 6 (succes)

i dont even give the boar time to react when i hit him on the stomach, he whimpers and growls as i pass near him, and then goes back, im still afraid of myself, i dont want to be my other self, the boar whimpers and by the time i notice he is really near to me, i cant hessitate or ill get hurted by the boar, i cant let my feelings interfere, i have to kill, or be killed.

team:

ixyt 10/11 (hate 0)

enemys:

baby boar 5/6

ID: 17531

BD: 9 (succes +1)

i dont have enough time to react and again he hits me, he growls and buffs at me when he passes by, that one did hurt, but i need to keep fighting so i stand up and run towards the boar this time i wont give him any chance to evade my attack, i run fastly and gracely, and im now right beside him with my raier aiming his troat

team:

ixyt 8/11 (hate 0)

enemys:

baby boar 5/6

ID: 17533

BD: 3 (fail, really a 3!!!!)

in some way or another the boar evades the attack and now is at my back he has the perfect oportunity to attack me, i have to find the way he can fail in this short distance, i know, i will wait untill he is more near, then ill ambush him "come on im here, hit me" as he hears me he gets angrier and his speed gets higher.

team:

ixyt 8/11 (hate 0)

enemys:

baby boar 5/6

ID: 17534

BD: 4 (fails)

as he gets near i sue my rapier on the earth to make a clowd of dust and with it i move and the boar passes by, i strongly raise my rapier and now that the boar is kinda blind i can now hit, him, the bad thing is that he is still at the dust clowd... i cant gime myself the chanse to fail again, i cant die, here, and on my first fight.

team:

ixyt 8/11 (hate 0)

enemys:

baby boar 5/6

ID:17537

BD: 4 (fails)

the dust clowd blinds me too, i dont know where he is or where im at,i fall in something and see it was the boar, i stand and get in a safe distance, he also stands up and runs to wards me, but when he enters to the clowd he stops and then continues running, he seems confused, maybe it will be easier to evade him.

team:

ixyt 8/11 (hate 0)

enemys:

baby boar 5/6

ID: 17538

BD: 5 (fails)

he again fails because of the smoke cloud, just as he gets near me he stops to try to see where i am... that is my chace if he wants to find me he will find me in one way or antother,  i walk silently so he cant hear me and prepare my rapier, let this hit, he souldnt evade, he is blind, that will make him more dificult to evade.

team:

ixyt 8/11 (hate 0)

enemys:

baby boar 5/6

ID: 17540

BD: 7 (succes finaly)

fearing what could happen next i kit him fastly and then retire, he whimpers and starts running everywhere, he is directing towards me, maybe i made allot of noise, maybe just to much, i fall on my butt, he is going to hit me, im so tired, we have being trying to kill each other, i must resist, why am i so weak, everyone is so strong and dependant, i must survive, i must become stonger

team:

ixyt 8/11 (hate 0)

enemys:

baby boar 4/6

ID: 17542

BD: 3 (fails)

rolls out of the way, but the boar keeps running all over the place, to hit him will be dificult, i aim at him and tryes to calculate were he coulde be next, i lainch myself to that point, and hopes that im right, the boar is heading towards the point i sayed "here we go" i run so fast that it will be dificult to aim at the boar, but im sure i will hit.

team:

ixyt 8/11 (hate 0)

enemys:

baby boar 4/6

ID:17545

BD: 7

the boar directs towards me and in the first instance i hit him, he growls and changes direction, but because i hitted him and because i shouted he knows where i am so he will attack in this way. i run towards him, i fall because of a rock, then i stand, when i stand he is 2m away from me. he is just to close.

team:

ixyt 8/11 (hate 0)

enemys:

baby boar 3/6

ID: 17547

BD: 6 (he hits)

the boar jumps and hits my right elbow, i kneel and grab my elbow, that hurted, now my elbow is bleeding, as the boar lands, he badly lands, i walk to him and take my rapier, then i launch an attack to his neck, it could be almost impossible to not hit at this distance "i hope this is the last attack", this has to be the last attack.

team:

ixyt 7/11 (hate 0)

enemys:

baby boar 3/6

ID: 17554

BD:7 (succes)

the boar reacts fastly and im only able to hit his stomach again he gets to a safe distance, aparently now he can see, he is really annoyed and frustrated as well as me, he again runs towards me, but his walking is strange, maybe he sprained a leg, that could be an advantage for me, but still he is really fast "if it is this dificult to kill just one of you how is it to kill the others"

team:

ixyt 7/11 (hate 0)

enemys:

baby boar 2/6

ID: 17556

BD: 9 (succes +1)

the boar jumps and tackles me, sending me over some lenght away, he does know how to hit hard, i stand up, it cant end up like this, i have to hit that boar as hard as i can, i kneel, regaining energy and puting it in my sword, this could be the last blow, only if i can make this happen, only if i was stronger, only if i had any familiar

team:

ixyt 5/11 (hate 0)

enemys:

baby boar 2/6

ID: 17557

BD: 6 (success)

runs towards the boar and hits his bad leg, whe boar whimpers so loud it could have been missheard as a scream, he twists on his pain, but im dangerously near, so he is trying to bite me, my movements have gone slow and dumb, but i can still react to his bites, or at least i thing i can react at all.

team:

ixyt 5/11 (hate 0)

enemys:

baby boar 1/6

ID: 17560

BD: 8 (success)

the boar bites me, im on pain, and i struggle so he lets my foot free, after some time,he does, and now im internal animal has awakened, nothing will stop me to kill this little piece of trash, i put my rapier on his head, one more hit, and all this will end, one more hit and the beast will disipate, and both beasts will be gone "im enjoying this just too mutch"

team:

ixyt 4/11 (hate 0)

enemys:

baby boar 1/6

ID: 17561

BD: 1 (critical failure)

the boar moves and i fall, as i fall i hurt myself with a rock, the boar wants to bite me again, im now really tired, i dont want to die like this, i move so he cant get me, and he moves too, as his teeth gets near me i can only crawl to get away from him, he has gived me a long fight, i dont know how mutch it will take me to kill him.

team:

ixyt 4/11 (hate 0)

enemys:

baby boar 1/6

ID:17562

BD: 1 (critical failure)

as he tries to bite me  i stand with the last of my strenghts, i jump on the boar and prepare my rapier, my sight is getting blurry, my senses are getting dumb, even my spear is getting really heavy, but that wont stop me to kill him, as i raise my spear i pronounce "some last words" i give him a few seconds and he only whimpers.

team:

ixyt 4/11 (hate 0)

enemys:

baby boar 1/6