[PP-F6] Swimming with Hottie! (That means you Clarence)

Skylar was a bit early. Normally he was the late kind but having a hot date tends to make him more on time. Stepping of the teleportation pad into Amazon was a bit tricky. The muggy heat made everything slightly damp. The city was bustling with life it was a bit after the 30th of May. The day of the dead.Figures to the dead Goddesses of the Amazonian women are everywhere, giving the place a colorful vibe.

Skylar was very happy for this date. He planned to go shopping, eat lunch, and go for a swim with Clarence. {Clarence in swimming trunks that is soo hot} If Skylar was capable of a virtual nosebleed. He would be having one.

Rutta was left at the shop so it would only be the two of them today. The leopard warmed up too the guy, but he wanted Clarence all to himself. Why should Skylar have to share a hot guy with anyone. It was a bit selfish but hey what are you going to do about.

"Now, should I get him something while I wait. No, what if he comes?" Skylar was mumbling to himself, very nervous  and self conscious.

<<On the Fourth Floor>>

"Here we go... Floor 6." Clarence sighed and went up to the teleportation circle, getting ready to go. He was on the 10th Floor now, just finishing his Meet up with Ariel.

"Teleport Floor 6!" Clarence yelled and was enveloped in a bright blue light, disappearing to the 6th floor.

<<On the Sixth Floor>>

Where is Skylar- My god he is handsome } Clarence was dumb struck by Skylar's looks. "Skylar!" He managed as he ran over and hugged the man, smiling and breathing him, he smelled very nice for a virtual avatar. "How are you?" He asked as he released the man, not even noticing the humidity till then, feeling very sticky almost immediately.

"Hope you have good plans for today, because I am so looking forward to this." Clarence smiled and blushed brightly. 

"Yeah, I have great plans!" {It is a really great day already.} "I just do not think they will be as great as you look, or anything could look as great as you look." Skylar was saying as he was looking over Clarence already.

"I do think the two of us are a bit overdressed already. This weather is a bit hot, for our looks." Skylar grabbed Clarence's hand a slowly dragged him in the direction of Bermuda a snazzy little surf shop. The female NPC looked at them when they came in, blushed, and turned her gaze downwards.

"What may I do for you too?" She asked

"Something that looks great on the both of us." She directed them towards a fitting room, with a room full of clothes on the side.

"Try on what you like by opening the menu in the mirror. You can pay there too." With that she left the two of them alone with a knowing smile.

"Oh s-stop it." Clarence was blushing brightly and just really happy right now."The same can be said about you Hottie." Clarence winked with a slight, sexy smile.

"Over dressed? Where are we going?!" Clarence said as he was being dragged to a shop. Clarence was already very confused about the whole day and now he was being dragged to a surf shop, what else could happen? The female NPC was blushing and brought us to a back room where we can try on different swim attire.

A thought of us going swimming made Clarence blush and think of Skylar shirtless, something that would be very pleasing to the eye. "So we just try stuff on. Hmm, no peaking." Clarence winked and drew a curtain closed, not letting Skylar see as he tried on a variety of swim trunks. { These are perfect } Clarence thought as he bought these at the mirror, but changed back into his regular clothes. { Going to make Skylar wait.} Clarence laughed and changed back, drawing the curtain back. 

Skylar waited for Clarence to show him some suggestions. {Of course I will choose the hottest ones!} Clarence came out after a lot of rustling, in which Skylar could not see {Wish I had X-ray vision with my high hearing skill}. After a bit Clarence walked out in his clothes. {NOOO! Oh lawd the humanity!} "I see you got everything you need. That's great, let me find something to dazzle you in."

The mirror room was pretty neat, Skylar left the curtain cracked in case Clarence would like a view. He tried on a red pair with green trim, an ugly brown pair, and the last a beautiful blue with green trims and designs. {This is the one I am buying!}  He brought them and checked out a better outfit for this weather. The total was around 900 Col. {This outfit I would need an opinion on.}

"Hey Clarence could you come in when you get the chance?" Skylar stood in the outfit he was trying on. A brown pair of cargo shorts, with a light green shirt that set of skin his tones. "I need your opinion on this outfit."

"Yes I did." Clarence smiles and crosses his arms, waiting for Skylar to change so he can see what else the pair are going to do today. { Really excited about what he is going to wear.I } Clarence was blushing to myself and try to ignore the crack in the curtain as much as possibly, trying not to peek in order to keep it more of a surprise.

"Y-you need my help?" Clarence asked with a surprised stutter as he walked toward the curtain, biting his lip in anticipation. "So- oh my god." Clarence sat there and bit his lip lightly, the outfit Skylar had on was dazzling and great on his body, something Clarence looked at very often. "You have an amazing fashion taste..." Clarence trailed off as he took a small step forward to actually be inside the curtain.

"But, you are going to have to wait for mine. I bought some swim trunks but, my summer outfit is more or less this." Clarence said and took off his jacket, only a white button up shirt and a pair of black pants on, the white shirt tucked in messily and it is very form fitting. "Hop this out fit is as good as yours. Who am I kidding, nothing can be better than your outfit."

"It fits you. Being fashion conscious is about what you thinks looks good on you. And trust me that looks good on you!" {Everything looks great on you. Why do you look so much like a statue made by Michelangelo? Everyone else pales in comparison. It it honestly not fair. } Skylar twirled showing off his outfit "Yeah, this works perfectly." He payed at the mirror and turned back to Clarence.

"If you see anything else you like I will get it for you. I will go outside and we can go when you are ready. We can hike to the waterfall when you are done." With that Skylar walked outside and sat down. {My mind can not handle all of that for long periods.}

"Thank you." Clarence blushed brightly and took a step back for Skylar to walk by. { He is so dang attractive, I will not be able to contain myself when  we go swimming. } Clarence, after composing himself, followed soon after into the humid floor. "I'm ready to go." Clarence said, waving himself to get cool.

With Skylar in front of him he decided to unbutton a button, hopefully it will help with the temperature crisis. Clarence unbuttoned one and now you  and start to see part of his chest and collar bone. Hopefully this wouldn't be a problem for Skylar."So how far away is this waterfall we are going to? Because if I don't cool down from this humidity I'll like die of heat exhaustion." Clarence laughed lightly and stretched up, his shirt coming completely untucked but Clarence didn't care.

Skylar thought about the question for a second. "The waterfall will not be that far just a .............." {Darn, what was I saying?} Skylar was a bit distracted by the fact that Clarence was slightly unbuttoned.  "Hmm......yeah just a ten minute walk not that far and we can make it easily." Skylar picked up where he left off. "If it get's too hot I can even carry you."

With that Skylar reached for Clarence's hand. Not going to full distance to grab but reach. "Afterwards we can come back to the town for a bite to eat before leaving. I would say a movie but they do not have that here." {Besides the sooner we leave the faster I can get him in a swim suit.}

"Hmm, I may hold you to that, would be nice, me in your arms." Clarence blushed lightly and saw Skylar reached out his hand. { Oh god, don't be nervous about holding hands.. But I am!! } Clarence tentatively grabbed his hand but squeezed it lightly when he fully grabbed it, blushing brighter and smiling.

"10 minute walk. In this humid weather I'm going to be drenched with sweat by then." Clarence sighed and unbuttoned another button. The base of his chest and most of his collarbones are now visible. { I think I should get an opinion on my swim suit. } Clarence let go on Skylar's hand, a slight saddening thing, as he brought up his menu and opened the items tab to bring out his new swim suit. "What do you think?"

The swim suit is just a basic purple swim trunks with light shading designs on it. "And dinner would be great, wish there would be a movie theater.

(Note Clarence has the suit on hand, not on. He is not shirtless/ changed clothes.)

Skylar blanked as his head just cleared. Clarence is probably the only person alive capable of making Skylar speechless. The thought of him wearing that. Stirred up something in the pit of his stomach like a lot of virtual butterflies. {The fact that he is sexy in these clothes make me nervous, him in that. A thousand times yes.}

"It-ittt and you looks purdy." {I sound like an idiot} Skylar hoped Clarence did not hear that. He modulated his voice and tried to do better. "I mean I think you will look awesome in it!" {That was so much better}

Skylar wrapped his arms around Clarence pick him up. "Hang on this will be fun." He smiled and was glad he had the <<Sprint>> and <<Athletics>> skills. The normally long walk was not that long in a run. The roar of the waterfall made everything harder to hear. So Skylar skipped to the pool in front of it, feeling the spray of the waterfall on himself, with Clarence in his arms.

"Mind if I change?" With that Skylar used one hand to open the menu and change clothes. He was suddenly chest to back with Clarence in front of one of the most breath taking places on Aincrad. "So what would you like to do?" {It is so nice. Maybe he should put his shirt away. Then we can swim and maybe.....} His breathing stopped. { Breath, man breath!}

Clarence wasn't expecting to be picked up, and when it happened, all he could do was yell. "SKYLAR!" Clarence yelled as He gets picked up and ran over to the waterfall, the light mist of the water cooling the two down a bit, almost losing the swim suit that is in Clarence's grip.

"No I-" Clarence cuts off when Skylar asks if he doesn't mind him changing. Clarence stands up and sees Skylar shirtless and Clarence can't function very well. { Oh My GOd! Breath and function Clarence please! Calm down! } Clarence, after a long moment of staring, was able to control his body and be able to think straight. "You look amazing." Is all he could say as he unbuttons another button on his white shirt, most of his chest showing and most of his collar bone showing.

"I think I'm going to change." Clarence says and does it immediately, feeling nervous but going for it. With the purple trunks on he walks up to Skylar and gets up in his personal space slightly. "How do they look?" Clarence asked with a wink and biting his lip slightly. {So easy to tease Skylar. But he can do the same thing back to me }

Skylar blushed when Clarence gave him the compliment. He was nervous when his avatar looked like his regular self. Skylar was always self conscious in the real world. The fact that the game allowed him to make an avatar was one of his favorite things, because he could look like how he wanted to look.

Skylar moved his head closer to Clarence so he can whisper in his ear. "Oh do they look nice on you." {Everything looks great on this man} Skylar turned away to take the time to open his items menu and take out a prerecorded crystal. He popped it open to allow soft music to play. It was a sweet love song he played.

He moved away from Clarence to step in the water. It was not really cold or warm, just a room temperature like pool. Skylar swam to the center and turned back to look at Clarence. Even with the sun out Skylar's vision was clouded with Clarence. "Come to me" He held out his hand. Looking at the beauty of his companion and waiting for his embrace.

Clarence smiled softly when Skylar asked him to come to him. A sweet, cute gesture. Clarence slowly stepped into the water and walked to him and then swam the rest of the way, grasping his hand and smiling. "You are so handsome." Clarence sighed and leaned against Skylar, pulling his waist into me and cuddling against him in the water. { I could not be more relaxed and calm then right now. I don't know what changed but something did in Clarence, and in Skylar too.

Clarence slowly stroked Skylar's back and lifted his head up, the light catching in his eyes. "Skylar..." He started, then stopped. He leaned forward and let his lips do what was necessary. He slowly caressed the back of his head while Clarence slowly, softly kissed the man in front of  him. { What am I doing? I was going to wait till he kissed me! I couldn't take it any more. I had to kiss this wonderful man }

Skylar was surprised when Clarence took the initiative. Still it did not stop him from going in to kiss him back. It was soft, sweet, there was no rush, no trying, it was something that was just natural. {It was perfect! To say the least}

Skylar swirled in the water, just holding Clarence in his arms. The music was still playing, accentuating the private moment between the two. No deadly monsters trying to kill them. Just the two of them, Clarence and Skylar, growing together. "Clarence this moment means so much to me. Thank you for being so sweet. So I guess I could count you as my ....... my......" {I want to ask but I do not want to scare him off.}

Clarence felt Skylar kiss him back and he was in heaven, so happy and calm, and just.... wow. ( This is one of the best days of my life, it has to be. I can't really think of anything better than this. } Clarence's thoughts trail off as he slowly broke the kiss from Clarence.

Clarence was swirled around in the water and he giggled lightly as Skylar did it, wrapping his arms around Skylar and pulling him tight against Clarence's chest. The sweet music lulled him to a state of absolute peace. The topic of what the two are was brought up and Clarence bit his lip, something he does when he is nervous on what to do. { Just go for it, he really likes you and you really like him! } Clarence opened his mouth to speak,  hopefully the words don't scare him off.

"You are my boyfriend. I am your boyfriend, we are lovers." Clarence said and drew Skylar in for another kiss, this on Clarence slowly stroked Skylar's back and leaned in to the kiss more.

"Boyfriend huh, I love the sound of that. I can do lovers even better" Skylar kissed Clarence on the lips for a bit. He broke the kiss to move his lips around. First the cheek, then he started making his way down the neck. Skylar kissed the chest and started to go lower, he stopped when he reached the water level. "Let's move a bit."

Skylar kept a tight hold on Clarence as he started kicking back towards the shore. Once the land was under their feet  he continued where he left off. So slowly he kissed the chest and flicked his tongue at the pectoral tips. His hands sliding over Clarence's body in ways that should be illegal. { Gaah, I am so nervous. But I am enjoying myself. I hope he is enjoying himself too.}

((You can continue or do a time skip if you like.))

"Skylar-" Clarence broke off as he felt Skylar kiss over his body and slowly kiss down it, making Clarence shiver with want and love. { Oh my god this feels. OH my just wow. } Clarence shivered again and when Skylar went lower, it made Clarence sit up slightly. "Hey, can't do all the exploring now." Clarence winked and pulled Skylar up to him. Clarence kissed Skylar and wrapped his legs around his, holding him on top of Clarence as he rubbed Skylar's chest, abs, shoulders, and every where (Above the waist).

"This is perfect." Clarence sighed a bit Skylar's next lightly, laughing slightly and cuddling into Skylar before quickly rolling him over, laying on top of him. "Hope you don't mind." Clarence sighed and acted in the way Skylar did, kissing him all over and feeling his body up.

"I am thoroughly enjoying this. You can explore as much as you like" Skylar said with a smile in his voice. The tickling sensation of Clarence kisses, amplified by his his warm body on top of his, would make a lesser man wet himself. Clarence had control being on top and Skylar did not mind that for a second that. The fact that the warmth that started in his heart, spread to every portion of his body, had Skylar making some not too kid friendly sounds.

"Well I have to make sure you are properly satisfied too." Skylar stood up right with Clarence on top. He nipped at his shoulder, biting it for him to feel but not cause damage to his health bar. One hand was on the small of Clarence's back. The other finding it's way inside Clarence's trunk. Clarence was still on top, with Skylar squeezing a cheek in his hand. {That fills so good. Like a plump marshmallow too.} "Well I guess I should inspect them both." With that Skylar moved his other hand to the other cheek. Skylar started grinding Clarence's body into his, Skylar's wet hands messaging the perky cheeks.

Clarence couldn't explain the words he was feeling, but he had to stop it before it went to far."Skylar! God I- okay, lets save the rest of this for another time." Clarence winked and kissed Skylar on the lips slowly, pulling Skylar's hands out and backing slightly. "Promise you can hod off to another time?" Clarence asked and grabbed Skylar's hand lightly, smiling. { Hard to back off, but I feel I should wait a little bit before we finally, do that.. Want to make sure we will be together for a while } Clarence smiled.

"But, that was just.. wow. And you sound very hot." Clarence laughed, blushed, and winked at Skylar. { God I am crazy about him all ready. But I'm not giving in that fast } "So, what now?" Clarence asked with a raised eyebrow.