Im sure this is already a thread on here somewhere, but I haven't seen it. So I felt like starting up a new one. 

Anyways, I was wondering who here likes to cosplay! And what do you cosplay? Doesn't have to be SAO related. Post a picture if you want! 

At the moment, my biggest cosplay is a Mandalorian from Star Wars. I have other smaller ones like Ellis from L4D. Im hoping to make a Klein cosplay for NYCC this October 

Ill post some pictures later when I'm home.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am actually quite the active cosplayer because I'm a weeb but I have been Suzuya from Tokyo Ghoul and Hatsune Miku on multiple occasions. I make my own costumes as well as sell them to fellow people interested in my designs. I mainly make skirts and dresses though because it;s pretty easy. 

• 4 weeks later...

Jomei... Where do you live so I can marry you? I'll cook and clean and stuffs... You just have to be a bounty hunter all the time... (Does not have a thing for SW at all... Nope not at all....)

I don't know what you mean by "have to be".. I already am a bounty hunting Mandalorian all the time xD

• 2 months later...

Here ya go Cal.. decided to upgrade my arsenal. xD

12003195_898138886937834_344770500993142

Decided to also go back and find one of my Ellis

10686955_727516210637536_441239614051652

And for a throwback, a fan favorite and my first cosplay.

150458_477184929004000_1175858581_n.thum

JOMEI. WHY U NO TELL ME U DID ELLLISSSSSS~ MAH FAV SOUTHERN CHARACTER (cuz I play Nick... ;D) Pls kill me. You're so pretty >3> In my past life, I'm sure we were married or something.

I feel kinda left out, as I have done very little cosplaying, as when I have wanted to cosplay I haven't had the time to make a costume... But I DID cosplay as Marlton from Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Zombies, and earlier in the year I was planning on cosplaying as Lubbock from Akame ga Kill, but didn't go to the expo in the end, so I didn't make the costume.  However, for halloween I am planning on cosplaying as Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul :D

• 3 months later...

Ive wanted to start for a year or two. Thou economy, possibility to get tools/materials and enough place to work on have stopped me. Ive made some pepakura that wasnt good imo. But today I started my first real piece for cosplay :)