Another OOC Chat Choice Maybe?

I was thinking that Kik would be a good idea to chat! If your account is not personal and all XD well it's like a texting messenger where you can bla bla bla, invite other members to chat along and yah. BUT, it's for any touch device I believe.. Yes, IT IS SPAMABLE >;3

But overall, I was thinking that kik would be a good idea! What do you think? XD

I was thinking that Kik would be a good idea to chat! If your account is not personal and all XD well it's like a texting messenger where you can bla bla bla, invite other members to chat along and yah. BUT, it's for any touch device I believe.. Yes, IT IS SPAMABLE >;3

But overall, I was thinking that kik would be a good idea! What do you think? XD

Kik limits number of people in a group conversation to 10, Skype is unlimited, on average our conversation has more than 25 people, soo.....

That and by far I know many people who use Skype and you're one of few people I know who has and uses Kik.

• 4 weeks later...