[PP-F3] Quality time in the Forest <<Search for the Hoya>> (Ssendom and Meokka)

Ssendom awoke from his slumber on the floor of the Cresent Hare Forge, her could feel Meokka resting upon his chest he could feel the warmth of her hand in his. He gently moved her over so she could continue to sleep as he went to the kitchen to start making bento's for them. He steamed some rice and some meat that was in the freezer for them to eat. After packing them up, he closed them and tied her's in cute bee pattern cloth 'I just know she is going to love this cloth.' He drops his menu HUD and hides them both in his inventory before she could possibly see it. He then put on his equipment to quick slots for the fields, he had already accept a quest without letting her know. He came back to the room after he was finished cleaning up in the kitchen, he then put his shirt back on as well as his gloves and his overly massive scarf that covers over his lips and shoulders and seems to kinda stick in place flowing away from his body. He walks back over to the bed and sits next to Meokka then goes to stroking her hair to make her feel comfortable, he tried to be as silent as possible to not disturb her during his time awake.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Meokka

She stayed asleep for another twenty minutes before waking up. She sat up and stretched. She turned to Sen-kun and smiled. She sat up and let her hair down running her fingers through her hair and did her best to straighten it. She then pinned it back up. She looked watched him a moment. "I haven't kept you waiting I hope. Usually I wake up sooner." She got up and checked her hair in the mirror making sure it was even. The truth was the petting had lulled her into a deeper sleep. Though now she was awake. She moved to him and sat next to him on the makeshift bed of theirs. "Did you want to get some breakfast?" she asked. She wasn't use to waking up with company. At least not in a long while.

He watched as her hair dropped and his blush came on stronger, she then pinned her hair up leaving a smile that felt as if it stretched from ear to ear, 'Her hair being let down is absolutely so gorgeous... I could stare at it for hours on end. She looks so adorable with her hair up as well.' He thought to himself staring at her lovely blue hair. She turned to look at him, "Nah, I just woke up as well." He smiled as she checked her hair in the mirror then returned to him. "Breakfast, I could go for some for sure. Would you like breakfest in bed or to go out and and eat at a restaurant for it?" He asks her as she sits next to him. He wasn't completely used to awaking to someone being next to him, it was a very un-familiar scenario it was very strange to him but he liked it nonetheless. He slowly got to his feet and stretched you could hear the pops in his shoulders and spine, he popped his neck and knuckles, "I am sorry, that's my normal routine when it comes to waking up in the morning. But I've never slept so well." He smiled at her, he was seemingly radiant.

Guest Meokka

In bed or out to eat. Either really did strike her fancy. She thought about it. 

"I actually skip breakfast most of the time. Unless I'm going straight to a fight or something." she got back up and went to grab her armor then fled to the kitchen and as quickly as she could switched into it there. She hoped he didn't just she her blue contour. She quickly returned grabbing her spear and attaching it to her back. "Either is fine with me....Again....I can't cook without failing miserable and turning it into ash." she chuckled a bit saddened by this.

She stared worried the bed wasn't good enough for him.

"So you're okay right." she out stretched her hand. She got a bit worried and put her hand down. She then ran over and moved behind him pounding and rubbing his back. "I'm sorry it's not soft enough for you." She felt a bit bad now.

She ran over to the kitchen for a moment and he smiled, he made sure to turn his back to the kitchen so she'd have nothing to worry about. She came back adorned in her honey bee armor but he was looking at an item he had recently obtained that was sitting in his inventory, when she returned she had her gear equipped and her spear on her back. "Then we'll get something while we out, I need to material farm regardless. Let's get as many as we can while we're in the fields. And don't worry, I can't forge anything to save my life. But atleast I can feed you my Princess." He smiles.

She worries about the bed and looks to where she stretched her hand out. Before he could answer she ran behind him and lightly pounded on his back and rubbed it, she didn't hit hard enough at all so it didn't bother him infact he even thought she looked adorable doing it. She apologized to which he turned around and placed the side of his index finger under her chin to pull it up, "You needn't apologize, that was far more comfortable than anything I've laid upon this entire time. It was honestly the first time I didn't want to get up I was cozy." He pecked her nose, "And it was more comfortable all the more with you there to hold." He smiled sweetly towards her. He then picked her up and sat her down on the couch, "Let me go get ready." He smirked as he went to the kitchen to swap armor.

Guest Meokka

"All right." she smiled and she kept rubbing his back. After he asked her to let him get ready she bowed. Then she ran to the kitchen again with her back to him. Her hands over her eyes. She respected people's privacy. Unlike a certain friend named Calrex. Who seemed to just get naked all the darn time. She wondered what kinds of mobs they'd fight today. She'd be all right trying to find him some materials. These days she was actually pretty decent at it. She made a note to herself to check around for him. The better he could cook, the more prepared they could be on a quest, and the better it would taste! She couldn't even be jealous of his shop. Something told her she could get jealous someone else was eating food prepaired by her Sen-kun but when he explained where it was last night. She remembered. Everyone has to do their part for everyone else. Sen was doing just that. She was so proud of him.

"I'll keep my eye out for anything you can use in your cooking." she didn't turn around or move her hands away from her eyes.

While she was out, he swapped into his gear, but left his helmet on the couch. The armor gave off a completely different aura from him, it felt more powerful and intimidating than he had before. While his menu was still up he dropped his HUD menu and pulled out the Snowfall necklace, he shifted over to the entrance of the kitchen but behind a wall as to not be in sight. The armor's chains and massive plating clinked together making his movements obvious via sound. "You can come out now, I'm completely ready Meo-chan." He told her with a blush going across his face.

In the moments of standing there his palms became sweaty, he felt the nervousness settle in, 'I hope she enjoys my gift to her... I hope she isn't taken aback by it.' He thinks to himself. He felt a negative presence in his mind for a second, it was as if time stood still while waiting for her. But just as the negative thoughts had arrived, he felt comfortable at the same time. In his gut he knew to go through with this, he somehow this would go perfectly.

Guest Meokka

She walked into the room and stared at the armor. She smiled and moved closer to him. "That looks perfect on you general. You'll strike fear into anyone who goes up against you." she bowed happily. "If it needs repair, or if you change your mind about it let me know. I'm sure I can make you something better." She smiled. "You make me want to try a PVP battle with you. With that mitigation I think we're more evenly matched than you might think." she was excited for something like that. Though PVP battles seemed to always entice Meokka. Either way I'm ready to go on an outing." she gave him a strong salute. "Just leave it to me." she seemed to have woken up while she waited and had become anxious.

"Thank you very much Meo-chan, and if you wish to train your combat skills with me. Just ask at any time my Princess." He smiled happily toward Meokka for her compliments and the added challenge. He never had admitted it but he truly wanted to test the metal of Meokka herself, he could tell she tried to keep the identity of solider and a warrior. With his lust for the hunt and his warrior's mentality he was itching for a fight he could possibly lose honorably. He gave her a salute, "I am ready to go outing as well, but I won't just leave it to you and by the way." with the clenched hand he had at the side he daintily let the necklace unravel revealing it to her, "I had this made, and I wanted to give it to you as a gift before we went hunting today." His blush came back and he looked off to the side in embarrassment.

Guest Meokka

She was surprised at his enthusizasim. "I'd love to spare with you every day then Sen-Kun!" a sparing partner! This was heaven to her. It had been ages. The last time was at the orphanage, but that never lasted long as children would get adopted out. Sen on the other hand would be able to daily if allowed! This was amazing! She was trying to hide the great amount of joy building up. It was so strange. She was usually so serious with people, and here Sen-kun turned him into a child with candy in seconds. She smiled warmly seeing him salute. That was the other thing she loved about him. She could be herself and salute him and call him general. Though when the necklace dropped and hung from his hand she could do nothing but stare at it. Her ears turned a crimson red, and then her face followed suit. She didn't expect that move at all! Her salute wavered and she hesitently went at ease and just stared at the gift. She moved closer to get a better look and then turned around so he could put it on her. "......" she was a nervous wreck. It was strange she never considered to be the one lavished with pretty things before.

Ssendom attached the necklace around her neck, he fumbled a little bit due to his armor as his blush was completely apparent, it was completely across his face. After it was in place, he squatted down infront of her then looked at it and her, "For my snowflake, I thought of the design while I was walking in the snow and you came to mind. I had some extra coin on me so I got this for you." His blush came on stronger when he opened up and confessed to her. He stayed squatting as he awaited how she would react to everything that was said, he worried what her honest opinion was but he couldn't get over how adorable she looked and how gorgeous she looked with it around her neck, "S-so what do you think?" His nervous embarrassment was almost as obvious as a wall to a house in the way he sounds in his question to her.

-1 Crystalline Snowflake Pendant

Guest Meokka

She looked down at it and fumbled with it between her fingers. It was gorgeous. She then turned and and he was down on one knee which made her jump a bit. Is he confessing? LIke....Marriage? So soon? Right now? I just woke up....No.....He's just doing this because it's what a samurai general would do. BUT. This is how they proposed as well sometimes. But......But...But! She thought to herself. "It's....Because....I'm your girlfriend." how the hell was she suppose to say anything. Her mind was a complete blank right now. She grabbed his arm. "Oi, baka, stop doing that!" She started pulling to get him to stand up all flustered. "You're not proposing to me yet!" She forced him to stand and was then pressed against him. It was then her brain decided to work as it thought of a kimono like wedding, with cherry blossoms, and near a shrine and waterfall. Never in her mind had she ever even considered something like that. That would be way too fast. It was silly! I know, it must me a day one couple's necklace! She gave a light sigh. Then looked up at him all flustered. "......It's a couples pendant right? For new couples.....Right?" She asked pressed against his armor, as she tried to hide her face. (I'm laughing my head off on this side of the screen thank you so much)

He smiled as she mentioned it's because she's his girlfriend, her answer didn't really fulfill his question but it didn't matter to him she was too adorable at the moment. She yanked him up forcibly "Whoa-" She interrupted him and told him that he is not to propose to her yet, then grabbed and hold on tight to him before sighing. "Y-Yeah! It's a couples pendant. I just wanted to get you something really nice while I was out. We haven't know each other for me to ask for your hand. I swear I don't mean to confuse you Meo-chan!" He fumbles his words as he's startled by embarrassment and the accusation of him proposing, "I'm not trying to rush this I am so sorry." He puts his arms around her, which seem a lot larger now due to the armor. "I'm here to take care of you, not make the situation more confusing and scary." He said to try and calm her down. "You ready to go, Princess?" He asked her hoping to get her back into hunting for monsters.

Guest Meokka

She pounded lightly on the armor all flustered. Eventually she calmed down and hugged him instead. After just listening to him frantically explain the situation her bundle of nerves seemed to calm themselves. She took a deep breath. After monsters were mentioned she was a lot calmer. Ironically. She let go of him and took a step back with a smile on her face. She nodded gently. "Hai (yes), we should get going before it becomes lunch time and we miss out on the omelet breakfasts, resturants have. Right? We'll just take it to go or something and get to fighting instead." she looked down and then saw it around her neck. She looked at it and smiled. It really was lovely. "Thank you. It's gorgeous." she felt her face redden again. This was so surreal to her.

He smirked when she got a bit pumped up to go hunting, "Lets go and get breakfast, as long as we order before it's time we can sit as long as we'd like. And not like were in a rush or anything." He chuckled and started heading for the door, not before grabbing his helm and holding the door open for her of course, "Milady." He slightly bows as if she were royalty. After they both leave the forge building he closed the door behind himself and began walking towards the restaurant at the other end of town. "You know... It's too cold normally, but this is on another level. This thing becomes a freezer almost instantly when you're walking through the cold. I wonder how hot it'll get in here since it's full body covering full plate." He joked causing him to laugh about it. He could look over at her through the slits in the armor without her being able to tell, he smiles at this fact and had a real excuse if he was doing bad in the fields.

Guest Meokka

"I hope you won't fry in it if you go to a desert. That'd be bad. Maybe have a back up light armor." she nodded and placed her hand in his without hesitation. She was his girlfriend after all. She pointed at one of the buildings. "There's an all you can eat one. They must have overstocked on the eggs." she moved her hand up his arm and pulled him into the room. "Looks like this place is still pretty busy." a breakfast date. Interesting. "After this do you want to spar Sen-kun?"

It became second nature for him to hold Meokka's hand as well, he was getting used to this boyfriend thing and enjoying it thoroughly. When she saw the restaurant she wanted she yanked him to it, "I could go for all you can eat." He said in an amusingly dorky voice. He looked about to see the bustling of lot of players and NPC's alike, it became a little easier now to hide his anxiety when in a place involving a large group of people let alone a packed place. He turned to Meokka, "Yeah, lets eat some food then we can spar. I like this idea heavily Meo-chan!" He said happily afterwards they were guided by an NPC hostess leading to a booth right at a window for a gorgeous view. When he sat down he unequipped his helmet and placed it down on the booth seat he was sitting in, "Heh, you could kinda see the fear in that Hostesses eyes. She stopped walking for a second then blink and had to get right back to it. Though she was a nice person." He smiled then placed his overly armored arm on the table holding out his hand to grab hers. "What do you want to start off with for food Princess?"

Guest Meokka

She tried not to chuckle. "It's because you seem like a terror. You're actually a sweetheart." She smiled. "It's good though." It'll be less likely for people to want to mess with Sen with his appearance. "I wouldn't mind a smoothy and the breakfast omlete." which had egg, bacon, potatoes, onion, and cheese. "A strawberry blueberry smoothie." she had a fondness for smoothies in general. She thought about how she'd spar with him. Either way she looked forward to testing her metal. She also had to think a lot about what they were going to be doing today. "Which floor are we going to visit again?" she wanted to mentally brace herself for it.

As the waitress arrived from the table, "The Princess here will have (explains what she ordered) And I'll take an orange juice and the same omelette as well." He handed her the menu then turned to face her. "You got me in the mood for an omelette just like that." He smiled peacefully then opened his eyes to show he was paying attention, "We're going to the fog heavy forest north of the Delilah Village, Minotaurs like to ambush people there so you have to not only keep your eyes peeled for the pathway that leads to the cave. But you need to watch for those beasts as well. Nothing that the two of us can't handle. And we'll take the time there to spar in the Meadow before we get to the forest. Sound good?" He smiled sweetly at her, looking at her with loving eyes.

Guest Meokka

She nodded. Then sat up a bit more and raised her hand. "Question Sen-kun." she put her hand down and asked her question with vigor as she was still waking up. "I've never been to this place before. Does it take a toll on one's stats? I don't know a way to see through fog at all. Do I have to be concerned about that?" she asked with a tilt of her head.

The drinks were brought to them and it wasn't long after her question that the eggs were brought as well. They were busy making orders and in this MMO it didn't take long at all. That would be hard to get use to in the real world.