Rules & Guide Revamp

Many of you have probably heard me saying that I've been working on rule  revamps, and fixing things up with the site guides.
This has been going on for quite a number of months now, and finally - I have something to show you all!
You may have noticed a constantly updating guide in the Tutorials section, this is located here:

http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/7838-sao-site-guide-tutorials-rules-and-more/

This is still a work in progress; there are still many sections that are not yet listed, and not yet added.
Generally I'd have it hidden till it is complete; however. I want to use this chance to get the users opinions.

Many of you feel the rules are outdated, and unclear in certain parts, some parts are not clear, some contradict other parts.
I have began collating and fixing those things up.

Eventually, this will be one site guide where everything will be grouped together; with the exception of the Profession and Enhancement guides (which are simply too big to collate into this, but they will be worked on next too!) 

So, use this chance to use your voice. 
(Keeping in mind this is a WIP) what would you like to see with the rules?
What parts confuse you?

Have you ever been pinged by 'unwritten rules' and feel they should be written? Please let us know!

Edit Please comment with things below  do not pm me thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Site guide has been updated to include information on Quests & Boss Room Scouting!
Check it out here

Don't forget that if you notice any issues, discrepancies or things missing do not hesitate to voice your opinion, be it a reply here or via other channels! This new site guide will have all the information in one handy dandy place! And we are hoping to keep things concise and ensure that there are no issues with 'unwritten rules' or things being misinterpretation!

Note: This is not including the enhancement and profession guides which will be worked on once this is complete.

-Thank you kindly everyone for your patience, understanding and aid to make SAO-RPG a better place.