Hello everyone, so i've been on the site for a week or so and i'm already loving it here :3.

So as this is an introduction i'll tell stuffz about meh.

My real name is Zoey and I live in the Netherlands, the land of cheese, mills (and apparently most people think of drugs when hearing "the Netherlands" but let's not talk about that xD), so i'm sorry if I make really weird sentences sometimes.

I started roleplaying a few months ago on Minecraft and Guild wars 2 but this is my first RP site.

I am in 10th grade and i do Atheneum which is basically education for people that are slightly smarter than average in the Netherlands.

A few hobbies of me are:

-Volleyball (I'm a setter)

-watching anime obviously, currently fangirling over Higurashi no naku kiro ni kai.

-Being fabulous

-Watching netflix

-painting

Stuffz that i like :3 :

-Animee

-Animeee

-Creepy movies

-Dogs and cats

-Ice cream

-Volleyball ofc.

-Stroopwaffles, waffles with syrup my god they're so good i'm eating one Right now.

I'm allergic to bees and absolutely terrified of them, it will probably be a fear of Scarlett too.

I'll try to be as active as possible because i'm really looking forward to rping on this site :D.

See ya'll around! :D.

Well, glad you enjoy being here! 

This site is nice, I've been here for a long time and I can ensure you the community here is great. Everyone is having fun, and as you join, everything gets better, the more the merrier! 

That's fine lowenthal i took a long time to make my journal so don't worry :'D, Thank you,

I only saw a hornet once and I freaked out, almost ran out of the school xD.

Nice profile picture btw <3.

@macradon The day i made my account some people already sent me msg's to help me and rp, so I am already in love with this community <3.

I hope to see ya around :D. oh and your signature is fabulous.

Hey there! Welcome to the SAO RP site. Everyone here is awesome but I am the most awesome. 

All bee like things scare me so much. It's the eyes I can't even. For some reason they remind me of motorbike helmets...

cd376aab464f9a1b0f64519c1325b77a.jpg

How could you trust this face??? :0

Anyways, if you want to role play, message me any time. I'm game. 

@Prostatis  Thank you for welcoming me :D. The netherlands is quite lovely but there has been a lot of fuss lately about political stuff I don't really care about :'D. I hope that people will be able to understand me as i tend to make a grammar mistake but it's nice to know that I can stop panicking about making too many mistakes x3. Just like you i'm also the type that will keep talking unless you tell me to stop :'D.

Thank you for commenting

@Lee My god you're the first person that i met so far that actually knows what higurashi is AND likes it :'D.

All my friends refuse to watch it but i won't give up! I shall spam them with cute Rika and Hanyuu pictures untill they accept!

Hope to see ya around!

I'M GONNA TAKE YOU HOOOMMEEE!

It is a very acquired taste and I just have a handful of people that I know of that know of it and only one of them knew about it prior to myself. The rest...I'm not sure how they feel about it but I DON'T CARE! Billyhooks and baseball bats are the way ta go!

Hope to see you around as well. PM meh if you ever want to RP.

My character has Sonozaki as her last name and has an obsession with cute things, I think you can guess what my inspiration was :'D.

Higurashi is perfect tho, it has comedy, action and lovable characters. Heck even takano got me close to cry.

RENA IS MINE NO ONCE CAN TOUCH HER. She's meh bae :3.

I'll make sure to pm ya if I have time! ^-^

Welcome Welcome! I am new myself, But I cannot wait to meet your character, even if Rayne acts all rude towards you, don't mind her! She is always rude :3 I am amazing at being fabulous! If you ever want to rp sometime, just give me a PM, i would be more than happy to! Rayne might act rude though :3 so If I were you, I would see what you are getting into, before you get into roleplaying with her >:3 I used to play volleyball, and was the team's Libero. Higurashi is okay, haven't gotten addicted to it just yet, as I have only seen the first episode. Not sure if I should continue it. I do not use netflix, I actually use Hulu Plus. I am not to good at painting, but I would rather be doing media art. I am quite literate, or I like to think so. (This is not a good example, as I am not really trying to write.) But I hope you truly start to think of this site as a second home, rather than just a site :)

Thank you, since I work in an office I am able to be on a lot. However; Today is Sunday for me, and so I will be gone for a portion of the day, about 3-4 hours. I would love to roleplay with your character. I would like to check out the journal first however; I might like to help you decorate it up a bit as well. :3

Do you have any jobs, as you are in tenth grade?

That is adorable! Say hello, to one of the animals you love for me, kay? I work around in an office, managing online forums and monitoring online games.... I don't work in the main office, rather an office meant for the people that cannot leave their country to work in the main office. But never mind about me; I take it you like animals?