[OP-F3] Meeting New People (No More Room).

Clarence was having a pretty boring day. He went adventuring with Lowenthal. quested with Ssendom. Hunted with Calrex. So he had no really idea what else he could do that would be something to do. He thought about going for Materials gathering and Clarence quickly shook his head. {I hate Material Hunting, it is horrible } Clarence thought to himself and walked around for a bit. Floor three was a calming fields floor that he doesn't usually go on, surprising that it was pretty at night. So, with the idea that he should stay away from his usually visited Floors, Clarence has been going on floors that he really doesn't like. Like Floor 6 with Lowenthal. Floor 7 With Calrex. Floor 10 with Ariel, and so on. { But what can I do today..... } Clarence thought and slouched down on a wooden bench inside the main square of the Center city on this floor. {Maybe someone will come around. Meeting new people is always fun. }

Urbus. Floor 3. The place that a certain player had been staying quietly in for a few weeks. Time had passed and he hadn't heard anything from anybody who he considered friends. He couldn't be mad though, most of his "friends" probably didn't see him as a friend, they probably just saw him more as a aquaintance. Rusty didn't like himself either so he couldn't blame anyone for being as lonely as he did. There was merits of course, he could be at peace or just relax but he really didn't want to be doing that. Even though he never did show it, he loved the randomness and eccentricity that popped up from the various passerby he ended up meeting. He just never wanted to admit it. Today instead of just moping around like a hermit in their cave, he decided to take a light stroll through town. It wouldn't hurt really and he had come to terms that he wouldn't be noticed, he was almost as a ghost. He blended in to well and he didn't look weird, didn't sound weird and just a regular average player. He picked up his speed before finding that he was in the center of the city. Hopefully something would happen today and he wouldn't be so bored and lonely as he usually was. He hoped with all his heart.

Golden was bored... He put on his black cloak that he got out from his closet and put it on. He looked outside. You know, I haven't been to floor 3 yet. He thought. He sees that the sky was clear and there was no rain coming. He opened his door and put on his black cloak to shield him from the public. He walked down the stairs, resulting in everyone becoming silent once he reached the lobby from his odd and mysterious appearance in a fairly hot day. He ignored it, he liked his style and was used to the awkwardness everyone felt when he was nearby. The phantom... Golden thought about that name he provided for himself. his cloak was longer than him that it mopped on the ground as he walked slowly while everyone tried not to stare at him. Upon reaching the teleportation station, he used it to teleport to floor 3. Once there, he looked around and walked off the panel before he started to look around and discover what it was like on this floor. I like it. He thought when a gust of wind appeared out of no where and he had to use his hands to keep his hood from falling off.

Clarence, after sitting in the same spot for a while, finally decided to get up and look around a bit, not really seeing most of the Floor from where he was sitting. He stretched momentarily and looked around the Floor for a moment and spotted a sight he wasn't expecting. He saw a man covered completely in a Cloak {Well, that is something you don't see everyday. Strange fashion choice but I don't judge. But it most be horrid under there, this Floor isn't the coolest Floor, that is for sure. } Clarence thought but quickly shook the thoughts away, not wanting be creepy and stare at this man. {But I do wonder what Level he is. Mostly Either High Levels Wear that kind of stuff. I think Zelrius wore something like that at one point, pretty sure it was just to get rid of New players trying to talk to him } Clarence's thoughts drifted to his friend and Clarence shrugged slightly to himself, walking around the Middle of town. Pretty much everyone else looked the same on this Floor other than the Cloaked man. "I wonder where the best spot in the Forest is. Haven't been here in forever." Clarence sighed and looked around, slightly twirling in circle, just get a look of this whole entire floor.

The forest, Rusty had finally remembered why he loved the floor so much. The forest was so vast and so peaceful that it was hard not feeling like you were in heaven. The city was crowded, somewhat at least and he couldn't find his way around since he spent so little time in the safe zone itself. However, he was still a bit cautious with his surroundings, he was very wary of the PKers and muggers that roamed the area that was outside Urbus. It was the same on every floor, maybe not floor eleven since that was still fairly new and he could only wonder how it looked like. He then put a pin in the bubble that was his mind, metaphorically of course and set out to go look at the redwood biome that he loved to call sanctuary. It was a possible hope that along the way there he might someone interesting or actually interact with a person for once in a while. He would have to keep hoping, just hoping that maybe he wouldn't need to be as lonely as he was all the time. Hopefully.

Guest Meokka

Meokka was doing her daily petrol of the place. No, one asked her to, and no one paid her to do it. Yet she liked walking around to help out anyone that needed it. She looked around and found that there were a lot more people here than she was use to. A couple familiar faces from people who stopped in her shop, but for the most part it was quiet. This surprised her and she kept looking around for wild mobs that might be terrorizing any lower level players.

As Golden was walking through the town, everyone backed off, not to anyone's surprise he might add. He quickly turned the corner when he felt that he was being watched. He stayed there for a few seconds before turning his head to see if anyone was there. He was unable to see anyone of interest. Why'd I paid so much attention? People stare at me all the time. He thought as he exited the corner to see Meokka walking around searching for something. Golden walked up to her and asked her what she was doing in a time like this and why she wasn't at her shop doing what she usually did... making weapons for new players and higher leveled players combined. Golden, was however, uneasy from the feeling that someone was staring on him earlier. Who was that person... Golden wondered....

Guest Meokka

She looked over and tilted her head listening.

"Oh, I leave my shop open and people can take down names and such. I also have a policy of letting people in and they can just leave the money on the table. Because it's a video game there are set peramintors that stop theft. It's the best security system really. I'm out and about to do my daily rounds. I tend to walk around and help anyone that needs it. I'm also on the look out for any materials. Why is something the matter?" When he mentioned another person she became curious. "Who?" She asked.

Rusty arrived at the edge of the city. The forest was just a few meters away. It was a shame that he couldn't take up residence here although if floor eleven allowed housing, it couldn't be that bad. To his left it seemed like a girl and a player who's clothing blocked his observation from taking place. They seemed occupied so there was nothing there to seen anymore. With a quick swipe of his index finger on his right hand, he had his rapier equipped and ready to go. Then he immediately sheathed so that his hands were free, it was only there if at any moment something were to occur. He wasn't looking to fight, he was tired of fighting. Of all of it. He couldn't really do anything about though and his only options were to be by himself or kill himself and the latter was not an option he was willing to take. Not even if he was really desperate. He took a few steps and left the city of Urbus to explore the forest.

Clarence looked around for a good area to hang out in and saw the Hooded figure talking with a girl. {She seems nice enough. I wonder who she is. Same with the man, Well, I should stop looking. It isn't very polite. I also saw a kid go into the forest by himself, maybe I should og see who that was... or I could just hang out around here in town and maybe strike up a conversation with the two over there, just don't make it too obvious } Clarence thought and opened his inventory, putting his dagger in it. Clarence looked around the town a bit more and walked into the woods a bit, kind of close to the girl and the man, not even trying to be that close at this point.

Guest Meokka

She saw a swatch of red and looked over. She bowed her head to him knowing him. She wondered how he was doing. She didn't actually talk to him before. She saw he was still in the guild and smiled pleasantly, so it was the same person for sure then! She looked at him again and waved at him. "Hey there." She told him. "Glad to meet you again." She saluted him. "How've you been?" she asked him. She wondered what he was up to, or if he patrolled the area to.

Golden looked over when Meokka saw the newcomer as well. He studied the character while remaining silent. The character looked innocent enough and also seems to be pretty weak. But in this world, nothing can be told just from appearance. Golden studies the situation carefully and realized that the two were from the same guild. The guild is strong which must mean that this new character that had appeared was in high level. Golden remains silent and still.... waiting for the two to start a conversation to that he could learn more about the character's habits, choice of words, and maybe.... eventually his fighting style and moves.

A group seemed to be forming from where he had left, now Rusty felt regret at actually leaving the city. No, he shouldn't feel anything. It wasn't as if they noticed him, they probably were just a group of friends who decided to meet up there. It wasn't as if an actual open mix of various players were getting together as he often saw throughout his venture through Aincrad. He would ignore that feeling of regret and go on quietly like he has always done to his destination. If they wanted to talk to him, they would follow him although he knew that they wouldn't. He was never that lucky. All he was to the world around him was a silent spectator watching as the time ticked by and by, the fights go on, the emotional moments occurring, the victories and the joking between friends and close friends. Instead of continuing on in the forest however, he decided to sit down against a tree and just be there. One day he would be part of that social life. One day.

Clarence finally realized who the girl was, Meokka. She is a part of the guild he is in. He remembered seeing her at the Guild meeting and Clarence smiled warmly at her. "Meokka! Hi, been a while." Clarence smiled and walked more over to where she was, the man in the cloak still in the background. {Well, she knows him. Shouldn't be such a bad guy. But why wont he show is face/body. Kind of weird. But oh well. } Clarence thought to himself about the man but quickly turned to Meokka again. "I've been doing good. How about you?" Clarence asked and looked back up at the figure. {Well, considering he isn't really talking with us. Either he is antisocial to some degree, or just doesn't like talking. }

Guest Meokka

"I'm doing pretty good. Business is booming. I'm short on mats all the time, but it happens. If you need anything head to floor four and find my shop okay." she told him. She thought she heard movement near by and looked around trying to find what it was. She thought it might be a mob on the prowl. So she kept searching. After a little bit she turned her attention to Gold and Clarence. "Gold this is Clarence, Clarence, Gold. Clarence is a guild member I am going to get to know starting right now, and well, Gold is a former customer of mine." She felt a bit odd introducing people, it wasn't actually her style but she was the middle party after all in this band. "Also did anyone hear a noise  just now or was it just me?" She was worried it was a mob. Considering they were in the forest it was likely. So she kept her eyes in front of her waiting for a wild boar to just run out at them, or maybe she was paranoid. 

Golden looked at Clarence. He wondered whether he should formally introduce himself before Meokka did the job for him. He lifted his hands in silence and wondered whether Clarence will take his hand for a handshake. He looks around the gloomy area... not much excitement going on here. He has hidden all his equipment in his inventory so currently he's equipped with starter weapons. This was to confuse people into thinking that he was weak and powerless but in truth he could deal damage. He wasn't the highest of levels.... but soon.... he will catch up. Golden was silent as he waited for Clarence to shake his hand as an introduction... but he didn't care if Clarence didn't shake it.... He didn't care about much recently.

Clarence looked over to the mysterious figure, named as Golden from Meokka. Clarence took Golden's grasp and shook his hand lightly, letting go and facing the two easier."I did hear a noise. It might either be a mob or a Player. Either or pose barely any of a threat. Usually, people on this floor are weaker Levels.  Usually of course." Clarence said to Meokka. Clarence looked over but didn't really see anything. {Probably one of the friendly, non-hostile Mobs } Clarence thought and turned to the pair again. {No offense to him but he seems lsightly weak. Like not Extrememly. But yeah he kind of does seem Weak.. } Clarence's thoughts trailed off from being rude and Clarence smiled lightly at the two, trying to be a nice person."So what are you two doing out here?"

Guest Meokka

"I'm doing my rounds." she told him. "I do that in case lower leveled people need help. I actually rather enjoy questing with them and helping them out. Though I get the bonus of telling them about my shop at the same time." She explained. "Sometimes there's an increase of monster spawns and I only learn about it through worried players. Then promptly deal with them for them." she stated standing at attention suddenly. "It's just my duty I guess. I also come here to get out of the forge." She smiled. "How about you guys?" She was curious what brought them here today too.

"Me? I'm just bored that is all." Golden said in reply to Meokka. "I'm taking a break from all the training I've been doing to catch up with the higher leveled people..." Golden wasn't scared of high leveled players... Soon, he would be just as level as they are... if not even higher leveled if he kept working and working. Golden suddenly realized that the weather was pretty good. The weather in SAO was never bad... well, in some places that is. Golden thought about all the floors and their special features and how unique all of them were. Golden zoned out, he almost never zones out. Well... everything has its first time... 

"I've mostly just been hanging out on the different floors. I haven;t had much to do any I have kept myself on the 8th floor and the 4th Floor for a while. Been trying to get out more and explore more of Aincrad I guess. something fun to do really." Clarence explained. He heard Golden talking about catching up to the higher leveled players and Clarence sighed lightly, thinking of Mari and Calrex. "Well, you seem to be at decent strength right now Golden. Just warning you though. The highest levels are at Level 39. I am at 32 and it has taken me a while to get here. You have got your work cut out for you." Clarence shrugged and told Golden honestly, knowing it will be a hard road to get up that high in level.