[PP-F2] <<Long Live The Queen>> Quest (Goldenarroz,Meokka) Completed!

Golden had heard about the 'Wind Wasp Queen'. He was sure that it was pretty weak and the low level party was just over exaggerating the situation. He had been trying to get information from people, but as isolated as he was, it was kinda hard to gather any info. He put up a poster in several places of the town to ask if anyone wanted to go hunt down this creature with him. Probably not... who would hang out with a creep like me. Golden thought. Most people didn't hang out around him. He wore a black cloak and never shows his handsome face in public. He always had his hood up so that his entire body would be covered even in the hottest days, he would not sweat. He decided that if no one comes to this cafe in 2 hours, he would head out on his own and defeat this 'Wind Wasp Queen' by himself. He ordered a cup of coffee and sat down by the corner where he wouldn't attract too much attention even with his weird sense of style.

Guest Meokka

Meokka came upon one of the posters that was put up. "Hm, perfect." she smiled. Gold was one of her customers in the past. He reminded her a bit of a Victorian mystery novel. It was an interesting style to say the least, but one she could appreciate. She headed toward the cafe, which made it seem more like a novel out of a book. She found it fascinating to say the least. She came upon a hooded man and looked at him. She gave him a salute.

"Hello governor." She couldn't resist. "Nice weather today. I saw your sign. I would be very willing to help aid you sir. If you'll have me." She told him.

She wasn't sure she'd get anywhere, but she hoped she would.  

Golden wasn't expecting her to come. He know her. She was a high leveled blacksmith weapon maker. He had been her customer. Golden looked around and decided that she would have to do since he wanted to get this quest over with. Golden knew that Meokka was high leveled especially after being in her shop before. He invited her to sit down and started talking. "So here is my plan, the Wasp Queen is guarded by two of her fellow wind wasps. They are pretty strong but of course, weak compared to the queen herself. However, I don't think they would be any match for me, especially when you are around." Golden respected strong players, because he can learn from them. Golden felt his hood and finally stated, "We should rid of the two wind wasps guarding her first. Then, the rest should be easy. I suggest we head out now, since the day had just started." Golden returned the cup that he had drank coffee from. "Unless, you want a drink first?" Golden offered and stood up to check his inventory to see if everything that belongs were there.

Guest Meokka

She sat down when he told her to. She listened to Gold's plan and agreed with most of it. Though she was worried about one thing he didn't consider. Though she didn't mind at all, or maybe he had and didn't care one way or another. "I wouldn't mind a cup." She admitted. "The wasps that protect the queen, and the queen herself. I wouldn't mind taking a stab at the queen. While you work on one of the wasps. This way the queen's interest will only be on me. After that I'll target another wasp instead of the queen so we can kill the queen together. I mention this only because otherwise she'll be trying to sting us both. I think I can handle her attacks though." She wasn't trying to gloat, she just knew she could take the hits. However if he had other plans she'd accept them easily. Her coffee arrived, black with two sugars. She drank enjoying the bitter sweet drink as it went down her gullet and into her stomach. That was enough to wake her up. She was ready for a fight for sure now.

Golden stood up and got a move on so that he could finish the quest quickly. Upon reaching the quest location, Golden pulled out his rapier and equipped the shield that he had obtained from Meokka and her shop. I studied the location of target. Seems fairly easy. Golden thought. He looked at Meokka and gave her a thumbs up, signaling that he was ready. He watched and struck his target quickly with the element of surprise. 

ID: 22370

BD: 1 (0 DMG)

MD: 7 (1 DMG)

Golden charged at Wind Wasp #1 and was unable to deal any damage when the Wasp spotted him. the wasp attacked upon instinct and dealt damage to him. He blocked with his shield before luring the two guards away so that Meokka could deal some damage to them. Luckily, his shield dealt 1 point of damage to the Wasp itself.

Goldenarroz (28/29) [+1 DMG]

Wind Wasp #1 (14/15)

Meokka (54/54)

Wind Wasp Queen (30/30) [Deals 2 DMG]

Wind Wasp #2 (15/15)

Guest Meokka

22378 5 -1 from darkness of the cave, 4 + 1 from necklace 5 + 1, 6hit! concentration.

Seeing him take off like a shot, she wasn't sure if he agreed or not to her plan. She did know that he seemed to be in some sort of hurry to kill off the monster. She only hoped that he knew killing it too quickly would result in a possible quest failure. She got up and ran after him. Into the dark cave she went and upon seeing the queen she ran for it. Her eyes glowing purple. "Hey only hit me!" She shouted at the queen to keep it's attention! She quickly used her charge skill and slammed her lance against the queen with a smirk. She looked over to where Gold was and hoped that they'd be all right.

Goldenarroz (28/29) [+1 DMG]

Wind Wasp #1 (14/15)

Meokka (54/54)

Wind Wasp Queen (22/30) [Deals 2 DMG] -8

Wind Wasp #2 (15/15)

ID: 22385

BD: 4

MD: 8

It was Golden's turn. He follows the direction of the wind swiftly and smoothly before stopping right in front of the wasp. The wasp buzzed in surprise as I lifted my rapier from my hidden rapier container before striking it down upon it. However, somehow, the wasp managed to get out of the way and strikes back. Golden lifted his shield and using the thorn enchantment, he was able to deal some damage to the wasp. I have to be patient... I have all the time in the world. Said Goldenarroz as he retreats back into the mist.

Wind Wasp Queen:

ID: 22387

MD: 4

The Wind Wasp Queen was angered and she tried to strike Meokka in frustration but she was blinded by anger and Meokka easily dodged her attack.

Wind Wasp #2 

ID: 22388

MD: 6 (1 DMG)

The Wind Wasp #2 joined the battle with his fellow wasp and tried to attack Golden. Golden wasn't anticipating this attack and was dealt damage. Luckily, Golden put up his shield to use the throne enchancment.

Goldenarroz (26/29) [+1 DMG]

Wind Wasp #1 (13/15)

Wind Wasp Queen (22/30) [Deals 2 DMG]

Wind Wasp #2 (14/15)

Meokka (54/54)

Guest Meokka

22390 7 -1 + 1

Meokka had ducked and the queen flew past her though now it was coming back to face her. The bluenette looked over to the second wasp. "I'll get this guy off you don't worry." She went forwards and used her lance on her right forearm and struck the wasp in the stomach. There now two of them would target here instead of all three on Gold. "Switch, try to take out your was as fast as you can!" she shouted hoping he would. She held her breath and got ready to take some more hits.

Wind Wasp #1 (13/15)

Wind Wasp #2 (8/15) -6

Meokka (54/54)

ID: 22391

BD: 8 (5 DMG)

MD: 1 (0 DMG)

Golden was concentrated on the first wasp, he studied its movement and got ready to strike at the right time. He pulled out his blade and silently walked behind a wasp before striking vertically through the body of the wasp. Golden once again retreats into the safety of the trees before the wasp could react in time.

Wind Wasp Queen:

ID: 22392

MD: 6-2=4 (0 DMG)

The Wasp Queen attacked with its needles, hoping to deal some damage to Meokka but once again, it failed and Meokka could launch a counter attack to deal more damage to it.

Wind Wasp #2

ID: 22393

MD: 8-2=6 (1 DMG)

The wind wasp heard a quiet noise and attacked it, Golden cursed when he saw that instead of attacking him, the wasp attacked Meokka instead. The wasp was successful in the attempt as well. 

Goldenarroz (26/29)

Wind Wasp #1 (8/15)

Wind Wasp #2 (8/15)

Meokka (53/54)

Guest Meokka

22394 9

She twiriled her lance and ran towards the second wasp. There was a surge of purple lighting on her stage. She then let it drag behind her making a crevasse. She pulled her blade up knocking the was down. There was a loud noise like thunder as lightning stuck the wasp. She jumped back and looked around. "How are you holding up back there? By the way switch with me. I think I've almost killed this wasp if you want you can give it the finally attack if you can. I don't mind." She told him. She didn't mind this time. Anything to get rid of the minions faster.

Goldenarroz (26/29)

Wind Wasp #1 (8/15)

Wind Wasp #2 (1/15) Paralyzed it can't attack on it's turn (1 turn only)

Meokka (53/54)

ID: 22413

BD: 3 (0 DMG)

MD: 5 (0 DMG)

Golden doesn't pick the weak as his prey. The wasp #2 was paralyzed, it was no threat. Instead, he attacks wasp #1 to deal some damage but failed and instead almost got hit with a counter if he wasn't smooth on the getaway. Luckily, he was fast enough and reacted quick to the attack.

Wind Wasp Queen:

ID: 22414

BD: 8-2=6 (1 DMG)

The Wasp Queen launched an attack on Meokka to try and deal some damage so that her minions could be protected.

Wind Wasp #2:

Paralyzed

Wind Wasp #1 (8/15)

Wind Wasp Queen (20/30) [Deals 2 DMG]

Wind Wasp #2 (1/15) 

Meokka (52/54)

Guest Meokka

22464 5+1-1BD 11CD

+2HP from Battle Healing

She raced her lance and as the wasp was coming out it's paralysis, Meokka quickly swung her lance. Yet it was hard to see in the darkness and she missed her target. "It's far to dark in here." She muttered. The cave was dimly. It was times like these she wished she had night vision or something to that effect. Maybe if she meditated and trained harder she'd be able to do so. She went back to back with Gold, and looked over her shoulder. "Hey Mr. Gold, are you doing all right?" she asked him making sure he was okay.

Goldenarroz (26/29) 

Wind Wasp #1 (8/15)

Wind Wasp Queen (22/30) 

Wind Wasp #2 (1/15) 

Meokka (54/54) +2 hp from battle healing

ID: 22487

BD: 1 (0 DMG)

"Except for the fact that it is quite dark here and even I can't hit my target, I'm fine." Golden said sarcastically and with a spin, he moved forward to deal some damage to the strong Wind Wasp. Golden missed his target from the darkness and even with the wasp's extra ability to see in the dark, it could not manage to inflict damage upon Golden when Golden hurried out of the way in one smooth gliding movement.

Wasp Queen:

ID: 22488

MD: 6 (1 DMG)

Golden spots a sudden jerk in the darkness but it was too late to warn Meokka of the surprise attack. The Wasp Queen rushed and attacked Meokka, also successful in doing so. 

Wind Wasp #2:

ID: 22489

MD: 7 (1 DMG)

Golden was watching the Wasp Queen's attack and he didn't realize that an attack was coming at him as well. Luckily, he held up his shield and blocked the attack from dealing too much damage to him, and with the thorn enhancement, he killed the wasp.

Goldenarroz (25/29) [+1 DMG] 

Wind Wasp #1 (8/15)

Wind Wasp Queen (18/30) 

Wind Wasp #2 (0/15) 

Meokka (53/54)

ID: 22494

LD: 19+1=20

Upon the death of Wind Wasp #2, he realized he had gotten loot when a pop-up box appeared before him. He smiled and checked what it was.

+75 Col

+2 MATS

Guest Meokka

22506 8 8 1

"I know what you mean ha!" Meokka swung her lance and there was a loud noise. There was a flash of blue light making everything like a strobe light, effect. She was able to briefly see her surroundings but she was sure she saw Gold behind her. She pressed her back against his. I think you killed it. I think I hit the first wasp then without realizing it."  She closed her eyes and tried to listen, then slowly opened her eyes hoping that they had adjusted but the game perimeters would not allow it. She nodded coming to her conclusion. She didn't realize the wasp had actually killed itself when it landed against Gold's shield. "The first wasp is weak!" She exclaimed."

Goldenarroz (25/29) [+1 DMG] 

Wind Wasp #1 (2/15) -6

Wind Wasp Queen (22/30) 

Wind Wasp #2 (0/15) 

Meokka (53/54)

ID: 22547

BD: 2 (0 DMG)

MD: 10 (1 DMG)

Golden was unable to see. He didn't have any skill that allowed him to see in the dark. He cursed as he pulled out a rapier, hoping to maybe hit his target but was unable to do so. Instead... the wasp took advantage of the dark once again and struck him.

Wind Wasp Queen:

ID: 22548

MD: 4 (0 DMG)

The Wind Wasp Queen saw the opportunity to attack. She struck but the darkness got to her as well and she missed Meokka by a country mile. It yelped in frustration.

Goldenarroz (24/29) [+1 DMG] 

Wind Wasp #1 (2/15)

Wind Wasp Queen (22/30) 

Wind Wasp #2 (0/15) 

Meokka (53/54)

Guest Meokka

ID             Battle Craft Loot 

22550      9        10     16

(Don't forget I have 2 thorns when they hit me they take 2 damage n_n)

Meokka had her sights set on the wasp. She plunged her lance into the belly of the flying beast. There was a loud bang and blue everywhere as she destroyed it. The data fragments spill everywhere. "There that's another gone." she stated. "Switch with me, all that's left is the queen! I'm sure we've got this!" she proclaimed as she tried to listen to find the large creature. She felt her battle healing passive skill go off and she noticed her health bar was full. She smirked rather pleased at that. She wanted to see if she could get out of this with a full health meter. That'd be a treat!

+1 Material + 150 col to Meokka

Wind Wasp #1 (0/15)

Wind Wasp Queen (22/30) 

Wind Wasp #2 (0/15) 

Meokka (54/54) +2hp from battle healing

ID: 22562

BD: 5

MD: 9

Goldenarroz snuck up on the bee when suddenly he became distracted by a sudden movement. The wasp queen set off for Meokka. Golden cursed and looked as Meokka was struck by the Wasp and damaged. Golden snuck in behind the Wind Wasp Queen and prepared to deal some damage.

Wind Wasp #1 (0/15)

Wind Wasp Queen (20/30) 

Wind Wasp #2 (0/15) 

Meokka (53/54)

Guest Meokka

(Edit your post so it's at least 3 lines long please so we don't get in trouble. Stats and rolls don't count as part of the post)

22567 7, cd11

Meokka could hear the humming loud and clear. "Mr. Gold I found the mob! it's this way follow the sound of my voice! I'll tried to get behind it!" She told him and pushed off his back like a shot. She ran in the room that almost pitch black. Her lance collided with something and she found herself on the other side of the queen herself. "It's this way, I'm behind it so don't worry about stabbing me!" she called out in the darkness. She could clearly hear the queen bee in front of herself. She whistled trying to keep the bugs attention.

Wind Wasp #1 (0/15)

Wind Wasp Queen (14/30) -6

Wind Wasp #2 (0/15) 

Meokka (54/54) +2hp battle healing

ID: 22588

BD: 8 (5 DMG)

Having heard that Meokka has managed to deal damage to the wasp, Golden ran the the direction of the voice and attacked the Wind Wasp Queen to deal some damage to it. Having missed lots of times in the past, Golden was determined to finally deal some damage and was successful in doing so. Golden pulled out his rapier and sliced the head of the Queen. The Queen was was however focused entirely upon Meokka and charged toward it to maybe deal some damage as well. It was unsuccessful in the attempt and Meokka has the opportunity to counter the attack.

Goldenarroz (24/29)

Wind Wasp #1 (0/15)

Wind Wasp Queen (9/30)

Wind Wasp #2 (0/15) 

Meokka (54/54)

Guest Meokka

22598 6

Meokka could barely see it, but then her necklace seemed to glow and the queen came into view. She ran at it and thrust her lance against it's shoulder. "Now Gold! I think we can take it out!" She called out hoping he'd attack the creature and get a good lick in. The fight was theirs, or at least it seemed like it was. Then they could get out of this black void of a cave. Though in all fairness she was curious what was inside it, maybe she'd have a look around another time though.

Goldenarroz (24/29)

Wind Wasp #1 (0/15)

Wind Wasp Queen (3/30) -6

Wind Wasp #2 (0/15) 

Meokka (54/54)