[PP - F11] Girl & Boy Scouts <<Scouting floor 11>>

She readied her stance while facing the next  mob with full hp and charged towards it. Her impeccable accuracy once again showed as she struck the 2nd of the remaining ant soldiers right in the torso. It let out a squeal while furiously moving its arms but the blonde kept him pinned with her rapier, taking a step to the left or right to evade his frenzy and putting all her force into keeping it still. Even if they did little damage, Cal's HP bar kept decreasing at a slow rate. She didn't like it that he had to take all the heat so she would do what she can to ease the burden off him.

ID: 32891  BD: 6 (nat)  MD#2: 9

ID: 32892  MD#3: 3  MD#4: 5(7-2eva)

ID: 32893  MD#5: 5

HP List

Ariel: 71/73
Calrex: 84/93(-1)

Enemies:
(A: 1 / C: 4) Ant Soldier 1: -2/20
(A: 2 / C: 3) Ant Solider 2: 4/20 
(A: 1 / C: 3) Ant Solider 3: 6/20 (-14)
(A: 0 / C: 3) Ant Solider 4: 20/20
(A: 0 / C: 3) Ant Solider 5: 20/20

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID: 33251
Battle Dice: 4 (Accuracy +3) = 7
Loot Dice: 7 (Search and Detect +2) = 9

As Ariel went after the third ant Calrex focus his attention on the second ant, quickly rushing forward. "Shouldn't waste a lot of blows on this ant. One strike should be more than enough to take it down."

Upon coming into striking range he flicked the Grand Maelstrom into a reverse grip as the ant brought its weapon down. Bringing his arms up he blocked the attack with an X-guard, crossing his arms with his sword's grip serving as the impact point of the attack. Bending his knees the blow was deflected to the side as he stepped forward and cut across the monster's midsection, the ant soldier dissipating into crystals as he gave a small sigh of relief, "Two down, three to go."

Going back into a defensive stance he prepared to engage the next weakened enemy.

HP List
Calrex: 84/93 (Disguise Recharge: 10/12 Turns Remaining)

Enemies:
(A: 1 / C: 4) Ant Soldier 1: -2/20
(A: 2 / C: 4) Ant Solider 2: -3/20
(A: 1 / C: 3) Ant Solider 3: 6/20
(A: 0 / C: 3) Ant Solider 4: 20/20
(A: 0 / C: 3) Ant Solider 5: 20/20

Edited by Calrex

Apparently, fighting weaker mobs like this made Ariel lose some of her drive. She no longer focused on her footing and maintaining a purely elegant style.. her moves were still there, striking with pinpoint accuracy. It was just that they seemed to be made out of the bare minimum, a light dodge or duck folowed by a stab. "Geez, is this what there is to dungeon scouting?" she asked in a apparently iritated voice. The ant mob simply rushed in Cal's direction as she swinged her rapier to its side, making it to lose balance and fall into the dirt face first. The other two ignored that and continued to attack Calrex with little chance of hitting him. "Oi Cal, I'm starting to get a little bored here. This is not how you treat a girl you know?" she said with a smile, hoping to get some funny reaction from him that would improve her mood, if just only by a little.

ID: 33278  BD: 7 (4+3acc)  MD#2: 3

ID: 33279  MD#3: 5 (7-2eva)  MD#4: 4

ID: 33280  MD#5: 4

HP List

Calrex: 84/93

Enemies:
(A: 2 / C: 4) Ant Solider 2: -3/20 
(A: 1 / C: 3) Ant Solider 3: 6/20
(A: 1 / C: 3) Ant Solider 4: 6/20 (-14)
(A: 0 / C: 3) Ant Solider 5: 20/20

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

ID: 33308
Battle Dice: 2 (Accuracy +3) = 5

"Heh, sorry to disappoint, but I can sympathize. This dungeon exploration is definitely slowing to an ant's pace."

Calrex looked as the ant Ariel had tripped rolled past him as he weaved around two more blows from the remaining monsters. However, their attacks forced him to a weird striking position as he sent a thrust of his sword forward, piercing the space next to the closest soldier a few inches away from its abdomen. He gave a small sigh as he leapt back, "I guess this is the price of being far stronger than your opponents, you don't see a challenge in them. I guess that can be a dangerous mindset if you're stuck in it for too long, because then you might not see a potential threat until its already too late."

HP List

Enemies:

(A: 1 / C: 3) Ant Solider 3: 6/20
(A: 1 / C: 3) Ant Solider 4: 6/20
(A: 0 / C: 3) Ant Solider 5: 20/20

Edited by Calrex

As Cal gave a somehow positive reply, the blonde let out a sigh as the mobs started charging again. Did they really not see that they stood no chance against the armored guy? She let out a reproachful snort. 'What am I even thinking? I'm judging this guys by human standards and common sense when they are just programs.... I guess its been too long since we've been trapped here. I'm starting to lose it.' In any case she went for the 3rd one, that still had his HP filled to the brim. 'Let's do something about that' thought the blonde as she engaged the mob, removing a chunk of its HP as it continued to slam against the brick wall that was Calrex.

ID: 33278  BD: 6 (2+3acc+1 BD<<Concentration>>)  MD#3: 1

ID: 33279  MD#4: 4 (6-2eva)  MD#5: 2

HP List

Enemies:
(A: 1 / C: 3) Ant Solider 3: 6/20
(A: 1 / C: 3) Ant Solider 4: 6/20 
(A: 1 / C: 3) Ant Solider 5: 6/20 (-14)

ID: 33604
Battle Dice: 9 (Accuracy +3) = 12 (+1 Damage)
Loot Dice: 12 (Search and Detect +2) = 14 (No Loot)

"...and this makes three..."

Immediately following Ariel's attack on the fifth ant soldier Calrex rushed in and flicked his sword into a hammer grip as it lit alight with a light blue hue. Twirling his blade in the Plum Blossom Flourish he intentionally did the movement just out of range so that he could quickly spin his body as the sword came overhead, carrying all of the momentum of the strike as he brought the sword down in a vertical slash, cutting the creature in half as it dissipated into crystals.

Turning back to face the remaining ants he gave a nod to Ariel, "Only two more to go."

HP List

Enemies:
(A: 1 / C: 3) Ant Solider 3: -4/20
(A: 1 / C: 3) Ant Solider 4: 6/20 
(A: 1 / C: 3) Ant Solider 5: 6/20

Edited by Calrex

Watching Cal take one more down, the blonde directed next her attention towards One of remaining mobs. With a smile she dashed towards it, as usual, the mob completely ignored her and focused once again on  the blue tank. "You're mine!" she shouted as she impaled her rapier into its head, pushing through until the tip of her blade could be seen on the other side. Next the mob exploded, leaving nothing behind like its friends. 'Figures,' she thought as she turned back to the remaining one that somehow managed to hit Cal, scraping his HP bar by 1 point. "Okay all yours!" she said as she took a look around them.

ID: 33607  BD: 8 (nat.)  MD#4: 4  LD: 10

ID: 33608  MD#5: 10 (nat)

HP List

Enemies:
(A: 1 / C: 4) Ant Solider 3: -4/20
(A: 2 / C: 3) Ant Solider 4: -4/20
 (-10)
(A: 1 / C: 3) Ant Solider 5: 6/20 

ID: 33636
Battle Dice: 6 (Accuracy +3) = 9
Loot Dice: 5 (Search and Detect +2) = 7 (No Loot)

Calrex gave a nod as Ariel let him know that the last mob was his. Even though it managed to get a scratch on him, it was nothing to worry about due to the combined effects of the Grand Chariot and his maximized Heavy Armor skill. However, he found it odd for a second that the Thorns ability didn't trigger, but it didn't matter in the end as he delivered a quick jabbing strike to the last ant, causing it to dissipate into crystals.

With the threats eliminated Calrex gave a sigh of relief as he sheathed the Grand Maelstrom, turning back to Ariel, "Alright, that's done. What's next?"

HP List

Enemies:
(A: 1 / C: 4) Ant Solider 3: -4/20
(A: 2 / C: 3) Ant Solider 4: -4/20
(A: 1 / C: 3) Ant Solider 5: -1/20 

Edited by Calrex

With a light *clank* her black rapier locked into place in its leather scabbard. She looked at the blue clad guy and with a shrug replied: "I'm.... thinking of calling it quits. I mean, somebody must have already discovered the room by now. I was too late to get this thing going. Not to mention the head start the previous clearing teem had on us." she scowled and let out a sight as she looked depper into the cave then relaxed and returned her gaze towards Cal. She then started walking towards the exit, as she passed him, she gave the armored fella a solid tap on the shoulder saying: "No point in 'risking' ourselves for second place. At least not in my book" She then continued to walk away, waving in a odd motion... like combining the 'follow up' and 'Go on without me' moves.

With the battle over Calrex gave a nod as Ariel suggested to call it a day, as their late start probably meant that another team had already fully searched and gotten information for the boss room. At this point there was no reason for them to continue. "Alright sounds like a plan. I'll be seeing you at the floor boss battle then."

As the blonde was walking away he sorted through the spoils, seeing that they had only gained two materials from the entire endeavor. Sending one over to Ariel he stretched his arms. Giving a smirk underneath his helmet he gave a small sigh of relief as he began to make his way back to the settlement, "Before that though, I should probably get starting training to get myself even stronger. Hopefully by the time it comes around I'll be more than powerful enough to be useful."

Topic Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • 2 Pages Complete (800 col / 400 per player)
  • Mob Loot:
    • Battle 1: 1 Material (Claimed by Calrex)
    • Battle 2: 1 Material (Claimed by Calrex, Gifted to Ariel)