<<Eyes>>

Purple

<<Build>>

Slender

<<Faceclaim>>

Spoiler

<<Elsword>>

Add: Lunatic Psyker

ZulnlyD9cXAi6EqTnGnSX66jPq3iEmV-IWpqHZlodATojhogGag1x8ztFUxpjpDlLECImI7K-gl3EoPfXf4yMr9U6oC_zlXOQ_0MSE04ql1GG1Nt89AZNRTuVxk0naGhFvJuGFoq

<<Background>>

Spoiler

<<Before SAO>>

My name was chosen rather ironically, and that was exactly the point. You see, my character's name is something you would find given to someone rather gloomy. Me? Boy, I'm the complete opposite! I'm quite the party animal! Well, to get to the point, my life's been an awesome one! Born and raised - for half my life - in London, England, before moving to the lovely place we call Japan! And, well, I became a party animal with all my J-P friends! I've always loved games, and that's what drove me to fly over to Japan. My parents were into them too, and still are! Well, I hope so. They used to play MMOs and Shooters and everything once I moved to Japan. It was one of the more fun ways to contact long distance relatives.

Before long, I learned of the upcoming VRMMORPG, Sword Art Online, and I instantly jumped onto all the info about it I could find. I had seen some quite amazing games, but SAO seemed like it was going to blow minds - the irony in that statement was found out soon after logging in! When it was released, me and my J-P buddies got in line and waited hours to buy it, and once we had, we all drove on back to our shared home to log in!

'Link Start' were the last words each of us spoke in the real world.

<<The Story So Far>>

I made a lot of friends after entering SAO, and my friends from the real world were nowhere to be found. I hadn’t had a chance to add them to my friend list. Hell, I couldn’t even be sure if they had gotten into the game - maybe they had some technical difficulties and I was the only one trapped here. That would be a blessing.

I joined the Crimson Blades guild under Mack, a hulking man with a heart of gold. We gathered power for a short time, before we were ultimately brought in by the Knights of the Blood Oath as the Crimson Knights Strike Team.

I picked up the <<Martial Arts>> skill early on, and proceeded to perfect it, little by little. I met new and familiar faces alike while helping players to complete the quest to receive it - one of these was Opal, a brave woman with attitude, and someone I considered among my closest friends. That was until she took the lives of two of the top players and announced that she was with Laughing Coffin. This destroyed my trust, and I’m still working on getting it back.

I became the first player to grandmaster <<Martial Arts>>, and continued to use my skills to help other players in their endeavours. I even took a player named Kranzer under my wing, training him to master the skill as well.

I also fell in love. Hard. Jevi, the tough chick with purple hair, was one of the first players I met. It took a while for me to get over Opal, but as I did I realised how much time I’d spent with her and how much I cared for her. During a festival, I finally announced that I wanted to be with her, and we became an item. I was so happy, but this was short lived.

The pressure was too much. I wanted so badly to join my friends on the frontline - Hirru, Macradon, Mack and the like - but I was left on the dust, time and again. Just when I thought I made progress, the distance between us expanded. I had to move away and find myself.

I retreated to the mountains of the Second Floor - this was a place of pride and tranquility for me. It was where my journey to mastering <<Martial Arts>> began, and it was where I continued to use my experience to help those in need. If I was to find myself anywhere, it would be here. I didn’t tell Jevi, Kranzer or anyone else - I cleared my friends list so no one could find me.

I spent years - or what felt like them - meditating and training. I honed my mind and my body. I taught myself that I can take things at my own pace, that I don’t always need to keep up. I taught myself that I am good enough as my own person. If I’m not fighting the floor boss, I’m still helping the world in other ways.

I came through the end of this exile a changed man. I’m still recognisable - I couldn’t let exile dull my party soul, but I have become far more pleasant to be around, if I do say so myself. Now it’s time to return to the grind.

<<Personality>>

Spoiler

<<Virtues>>

Lively

“What a party! Where’s the next one?”

I’m not quite as gung-ho as I used to be, but I still enjoy a good party every once in a while and I have jokes and puns up to the ears. I may have spent a while away from people, but I’m still a riot to be around.

Mindful

“Hey, it’s okay. It’s been a rough day, just try again.”

Where I was once impulsive and flirtatious, I have developed a new level of respect for others. I can see the pressures upon other people more clearly as I have alleviated my own, and I take it upon myself to make others feel understood.

Protective

"You’ll have to go through me, and I’m not going down easy."

I was a little dramatic about my protective side once upon a time. Some edgy bull about ‘taking a bullet for a friend’ or ‘taking a blade for my love’. Though this is a little exaggerated, I am still vehemently protective of those close to me, and those who cannot protect themselves.

<<Flaws>>

Self-Centred

“Well, during my time in exile…”

Maybe I’m not quite so up myself as I once was, but I do find that I still tend to draw attention to myself. This is often on accident, often when I mean to talk about my experience, but it is still a problem nonetheless.

Cautious

“I could go for it, but the odds are just too low.”

When I started this deathgame, I would take every risk known to man. As I reached my time of self-exile, I became extremely cautious. Not just ‘aware’ - I would freeze with fear if I felt the odds of succeeding were too low. This has become a little better, but I still take as few risks as possible.

Skeptical

“I’m sorry, but it will take some time for me to trust you."

I was once the kind of guy who would take a thousand knives in the back before giving up his trust in someone. However, before my exile, a very close friend, who I would have trusted with my life and more, turned out to be a member of Laughing Coffin and took the lives of two frontline players. My trust hasn’t been the same since.

<<Skills>>

Spoiler

<<Mod Slots>>

3/5 Equipped

0 Unequipped

<<Extra Slots>>

4/4 Equipped

0 Unequipped

<<Utility>>

Spoiler

<<Searching>>

Rank 5: Grandmaster
Cost: 30 SP
Passive

+5 LD. (+1 per rank.) +5 to Stealth Detection. (+1 per rank.)

Increases your perception, making it easier to find treasure, detect hidden creatures, and increases your chance of obtaining better loot from monsters.

<<Tracking - Equipped>>

Rank 4 Searching Mod
Cost: 4 SP
Active: Post Action

Allows the user to track a monster, NPC, or other player that they have encountered or know the name of; may also be used to reduce the cooldown for spawning a field boss by 5 posts. Negates all bonuses to the tracked target’s Stealth Rating. After tracking, your first attack against the tracked target cannot miss. Cannot be used in combat.

You have become a master hunter, and now can track any creatures that you have encountered before.

<<Reveal>>

Rank 5 Searching Addon
Cost: 6 SP
Passive

+2 LD when searching for dungeons and labyrinths. You may also search for a dungeon once every 10 posts (instead of 15). Reduces the personal post cool down when searching for a labyrinth to 3 posts (instead of 5).

Allows you to see through doors, walls and some objects, as well as increasing the chance to find dungeons and other hidden entrances.

pkXQEgr8RRj3sSiZmxiReX7zH6b9CQHa5daXfeTifLheeWMmX79lzzUvw6xIWpHHehYiDBvyTjiehAuXdtP91vkTzgsjgew0Qw5khjU5NcIEp3ZLbRz0OJDU1EMMgQYMNhQH-mlT

<<Combat>>

Spoiler

<<Battle Healing>>

Rank 3: Expert
Cost: 14 SP
Passive

While in combat, recover 3%/20 (1% per rank rounded down) of your maximum HP at the beginning of your turn.

Passively recover health in battle.

<<Charge>>

No Rank
Cost: 10 SP
Active: Post Action
Energy Cost: 8 (2*Tier)
Cooldown: 3 turns

Perform a single attack/Sword Art with +3 base damage. Charge attacks have a -1 Accuracy debuff and cannot be affected by any auto-hit effects.

Charge towards an opponent to inflict extra damage.

pjK9JYneFda0CALpDEOjgKhWBy0cOA-AtodWfnNNrmtpvZf9PkMgm-byQS5Daw-fOZKraUzGnm2Z5S3DgYLllDau0pxQJBBkq2gozfnprF9bp6tLbHAnoZbpOijO8uMMIEwTfHce

<<Weapon>>

Spoiler

<<Martial Arts>>

Passive

Gain +7 damage with Martial Arts weapons. (+3 base damage for rank 1, then +1 base damage for ranks 2-5.) At Rank 5, unlock the ability to specialize in a Combat Shift.

<<Stamina>>

Rank 5 Martial Arts Addon
Cost: 4 SP
Passive

Reduces EN of all attacks by 2.

After having used your weapon for many battles, it no longer causes strain on your body.

<<Precision>>

Rank 5 Martial Arts Addon
Cost: 2 SP
Passive

Gain +1 ACC.

After many fights, your vision is honed, allowing you to be more precise.

xTPLbA0o5tKo_KKnhIQz6MX0MsXXmxojvEcc2HbIcTfeCOeBALnRwARpOO4IpbPxL3IiU68qmxsd9k-VwbdLqQeWk82HZ--mHHEXRJTfuNnX092jcZepy7DXrQ4h4747J3CojobQ

<<Armour>>

Spoiler

<<Light Armour>>

Passive

Gain Mitigation based on your rank in Light Armor. You can only benefit from one armor skill at a time (the respective armor type must be equipped). Your mitigation is capped at 2 enhancement slots.

+30 MIT, -2 SR

You have become proficient in Light Armor with leather or scale armor and few metal plates, allowing you protection as well as some maneuverability.

<<Meticulous - Equipped>>

Rank 3 Light Armour Mod
Cost: 4 SP
Passive

Gain +1 base Damage.

You have learned to focus on your opponents more carefully, able to spot openings more often than not and allowing more chances of a successful hit.

<<Resolve>>

Rank 5 Light Armour Addon
Cost: 6 SP

Gain +1 Accuracy and +40 (10 * Tier) HP.

You have trained hard and can endure more hits as well as land stronger strikes.

D3IXhG1WOWGS1abG25OQhUyXVNdUqKM5U1STO-gwZRiKjuaZYeClY6SQodYPZV7tcicWabrmoDtCkQ3i8Vo4Lvrf1h2a2j-gDUwYVHL0IkANeqHOwN_2Jndx6gVEcBJDWjhqj6mO

<<Extra>>

Spoiler

<<Disguise - Equipped>>

Cost: Complete <<The Gemini>>
Active: Free Action
Cooldown: 5 Turns

As a free action, increase Evasion by 1 and lesser criticals [BD8 w/ focus/BD9] are not autohits. Effect lasts until the start of next turn.

You’ve become fleet of foot, capable of unleashing bursts of speed when the need arises.

<<Survival - Equipped>>

Cost: Complete <<The Traveler>>
Passive

Increases Healing effects received from all sources by 10%. Grants immunity to all damage dealing environmental attacks/effects.

Your skin has grown hard and weathered, allowing you to brave even the harshest of storms with relative ease.

<<Parry - Equipped>>

Cost: 10 SP
Active: Post action

Energy cost: 9 EN
Cooldown: 3 Turns

Apply the energy cost upon proc, not activation. Reduces the final damage of the next successful attack against you by 50% (rounded down) and negates stun/paralysis effects of that attack. If hit by multiple attacks, only apply parry to the first attack against you. Parry lasts for three turns. Cooldown starts when the player activates the Skill. If the player is hit when using Parry, the cooldown is reset to 3 turns.

Prepare yourself against your opponent’s next attack.

<<Justified Riposte - Equipped>>

Parry Mod
Cost: 5 SP
Passive
Cooldown: 4 Turns

A successful Parry also stuns the target for 1 turn.

Your parry catches your opponent off guard, leaving them temporarily stunned.

<<Brawler - Equipped>>

Cost: Complete <<Bandit Camp>>
Action: Free Action
Energy Cost: 5 EN
Cooldown: 5 Turns

Increase mitigation by 40 (10*tier) until the start of your next turn.

You might not float like a butterfly but your face breaks fists.

<<Combat Mastery>>

Spoiler

<<Combat Mastery: Evasion>>

Rank 1: Novice
Cost: Reach Tier 2
Passive

Gain +1 EVA per rank. Ranks of this Skill apply to Evasion enhancement caps.

You’ve chosen to specialize in the art of evasion, your nimble feet allowing you to navigate through danger unscathed.

<<Unspent SP>>

<<Spent SP>>

<<Total SP>>

<<Sword Arts>>

Spoiler

<<Rank 5>>

[x12] ST-I - Flash Blow (12 EN) | A single-target sword art. A basic <<Martial Arts>> lunging attack.

[x15] ST-II - Aggressive Twins (15 EN) | A powerful single-target sword art. Only available for use when ST-I was used and successfully struck an enemy the previous turn or if ST-II had been used and had missed the previous turn. A fast combination of left and right jabs.

[x20] ST-B - All Might (20 EN) | A devastating single-target sword art. Can only be used if the sword art used the previous turn is not ST-B and had rolled a natural CD9+. When performing an AoE attack, use only the first roll. One single, devastating right hook to the opponent's face.

[x11] AOE-I - Water Moon (11 + 2 * targets EN) | AOE | A sword art that strikes multiple targets at once. A powerful spinning roundhouse kick technique where the user strikes multiple targets with a deadly heel strike.

[x14] AOE-II - Crescent Moon (14 + 2 * targets EN) | AOE | A powerful sword art that strikes multiple targets at once. Only available for use when AOE-I was used and successfully struck an enemy the previous turn or if AOE-II had been used and had missed the previous turn. The user pushes off the ground and performs a single backflip to connect a sweeping flash kick with their targets.

[x12] TECH-A - Embracer (13 EN) | STUN | A single-target sword art that stuns an enemy. An unarmed sword art that pierces the enemy with the fingers.

[x12] TECH-B - Leaping Crane (12 EN) | DELAY | A single-target sword art that, on a successful strike, applies [Delay] on the enemy. [Delay] is a status condition that reduces the enemy’s ACC by 1 for one turn. A jumping forward kick from a high altitude.

[x12] TECH-C - Steel Tempering (12 EN) | COUNTER | A single-target sword art that, on a successful strike, places [Counter] around the player. [Counter] reduces the final damage taken by its user by 25% (rounded down) for one turn. A powerful back-fist strike that transitions the user into a defensive stance that turns their skin as hard as steel.
Unlock Condition: Have the skill [Parry]

[x8] TECH-F - Full Cowl (8 + 2 * targets EN) | AOE STUN | A sword art that strikes multiple targets at once. All struck targets are stunned for one turn. A low sweeping kick that disables multiple targets at once.
Unlock Condition: Complete <<Breaking the Unbreakable>>

<<Inventory>>

Spoiler

<<Armour and Clothing>>

Spoiler

<<Black Rose Breastplate>> - Equipped

ID: 207143

T4 Perfect Light Armour

MIT | MIT | REC (+48 MIT, +4 EN on CD7+)

A dark iron breast plate with gold trimming. Pauldrons hang loosely over the shoulders as to not hinder the wearer's mobility, and bands around the arms provide extra protection. The center of the chest denotes the engraving of a rose.

<<Grim Tunic>>

Vanity Clothing - Shirt

A black shirt with a collar that, when unfolded, reaches up to the cheekbones.  It reveals much of the chest when buttoned up, and has two 'tails' at the bottom that reach down to the calves.

<<Grim Shroud>>

Vanity Clothing - Coat

A black double-breasted coat with silver latches and a set of silver chains at the back to keep it tight against the wearer's body.

<<Brawler's Leathers>> - Equipped

Vanity Clothing - Jacket

A simple black leather jacket with purple stitching and a purple rose sewn into the left breast. Comes with a cloth hood that can be pulled up.

<<Grim Coat>>

Vanity Clothing - Warm Wear

A black coat with a collar that reaches up around the jaw, covering the mouth when buttoned up.  The sides of the coat extend downwards to the thighs

<<Crimson Knights Cloak>>

Vanity Clothing - Cloak

A long, flowing crimson cloak with a bright gold trim that signifies the wearer as a member of the Knights of the Blood Oath strike team, the Crimson Knights. Only worn on-duty, in all KoB events.

<<Weapons>>

Spoiler

<<Wyvern's Grasp>> - Equipped

ID: 208100

T4 Perfect Martial Arts Weapons (Gauntlets)

DMG | DMG | PAR (+8 Damage, Paralyze on natural BD 9-10)

These scale mail gauntlets resemble the razor sharp claws of a dragon. Black diamond shaped plates cover the forearm, with three golden diamonds running along the top. The knuckles and fingers are painted a deep purple, coming to a sharp iron point at the tip of each finger.

<<Accessories>>

Spoiler

<<Scrapper's Circlet>> - Equipped

ID: 208044

T1 Perfect Trinket

EVA | EVA | ACC (+2 EVA, +1 ACC)

A dark iron circlet that wraps around the back of the head and loops over the ears. Amethysts decorate its surface. The enchanted gems enhance the wearer's perception and reflexes.

<<Consumables>>

Spoiler

<<Quest - Snowfrost>> x2

Armour Enhancer

This incredibly potent alchemical salve can be applied to a piece of armor, increasing resistance to Fire Damage for one battle. [The wearer will only take half damage from the burning damage over time effect]

<<Quest - Bottled Banshee Scream>>

Weapon Enhancer

A Potion that when used on Weapon adds Paralyze to it for the duration of the battle: If you rolled a 9 -10 Enemy is paralyzed on their next turn.

<<Quest - Glittering Snowflake>>

Equipment Tier Enhancer

A Sticker that can change the tier of an item one step up from what it was before (Tier 1 to Tier 2, Etc). It can be used on any armor, weapon, or shield. It cannot change enchantments, only the tier of the item. This can only upgrade the tier.

<<Quest - Snake Venom>> x2

Weapon Enhancer

A coating which grants a weapon a poison effect which activates on a critical hit, dealing 4 damage for 10 turns to an enemy. Lasts for one thread. Takes a post action to apply. 

<<Quest - Matriarch's Stinger>>

Weapon Enhancer

This incredibly potent venom can be applied to a weapon to provide an additional +1 damage for the duration of one battle.

<<Quest - Tiger Rage>>

Potion

A potion which grants +2 damage. Lasts for one thread. Takes a post action to apply.

<<Familiar>>

Hikari (Whimsical Weasel): Hikari is a small Whimsical Weasel, a furry orange weasel with some noticeable differences.  Hikari has a long, spiral horn on her head, with two smaller ones poking out from the side of it.  Her body reaches around a meter long, enough to wrap around Grave's waist like a belt.  Her tail unravels into two to reveal a glassy blue sphere that gives off a luminescent glow.  A metal ring floats around the tail further up.  Lastly, the Japanese character for 'light' (光 'Hikari') is painted on her chest.

<<Friends List>>

Spoiler

Jevi

<<Stories>>

Spoiler

Complete - In Progress - Incomplete

<<Floor One>>

Spoiler

[Private] Blood Red, Snow White, Sword Silver

[Private] Sounds Fun! 1 SP

[Private] Definitely Not a Lone Wolf

[Open] Sinking lower.

[Private] A Grave Situation 1 SP

[Open] A wonderful day for hunting.

[Open] Leveling's a pain.

[Open] The beginning 1 SP

[Solo - Earning a Living] Grub's Up! 2 SP

[Private - Guild] Our Fallen Comrade 1 SP

[Open] The Embarrassing Spoils of War 1 SP

[Private] A Weasel's Instinct

[Open] Aincrad? 1 SP

[Private] Aincrad? Pt. II

[Solo] I Am a Cactus 2 SP

[Private - Earning a Living] A nice little outfit

[Private - Earning a Living] Plants and Poop

[Private - Earning a Living] The Tale Begins

[Private] Ignorance is Baffling 1 SP

[Private - Guild] A Dirge for Azide, a Hero of Aincrad 1 SP

<<Floor Two>>

Spoiler

[Private] A New Floor

[Solo] Slayer 1 SP

[Private] Time Flies 1 SP

[Private - Breaking the Unbreakable] Smashing 2 SP

[Solo] Chopping Block 1 SP

[Private - Let There be Light] Can You See in the Dark? 2 SP

[Private] Memories... 1 SP

[Private] A Night of Freedom. 1 SP

[Private - Breaking the Unbreakable] Punching a rock with some friends

[Private - Long Live the Queen] Three Of Them?!

[Private - Breaking the Unbreakable] <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> 1 SP

[Private - Breaking the Unbreakable - Martial Arts Grandmastering] Why did we bring the bear again? 1 SP, <<Martial Arts>> Grandmastered

[Private] Learning to Farm

[Private - Breaking the Unbreakable] Boulder Bulldoze!

[Private] Truth and Reconciliation 1 SP

[Private - Breaking the Unbreakable] Fists of stone 1 SP

[Private - Breaking the Unbreakable] Breaking the Unbreakable 1 SP

[Private - Long Live the Queen] Sticky Situation 4 SP

[Private] Not so Prosaic 1 SP

[Private - Breaking the Unbreakable] Learn from the Grandmaster

[Private] Guess Who's Back? 9180 XP, 400 Col

<<Floor Three>>

Spoiler

[Private - Feeding the Enemy] Long Time No S- What is That?! 2 SP

[Private - Guild Training] Ooh, Fresh Meat! 2 SP

[Solo] FALCON PUNCH! 1 SP

[Private] A Different Kind of Enlightenment

[Private] Elven Farming 1 SP

[Private] Promised Date 1 SP

[Private - Worn Out Welcome] I Do Not Need This

[Private - Feeding the Enemy] Companionship is overdue 

[Private] Dandelion Dreams 

[Private - Elvish Rivalries] Timber!

[Private - Search for the Hoya] A Gift

<<Floor Four>>

Spoiler

[Private - Guild] Meeting of the Minds 1 SP

[Private - Guild] The Forlorn Castle  1 SP

[Private - Avalanche] The Grave Blizzard 4 SP

[Private - Avalanche] Icy Reunion 1 SP

[Private] An Avalanche of Feelings 1 SP

[Private - Essence of Steel] Hunting the Essential. 2 SP

[Private - Guild] Hot Springs Party 1 SP

[Private - Avalanche] Ice to See You Again 1 SP

[Private - Essence of Steel] Snow Day 

[Event Boss] Rudolph the Rabid Reindeer 5 SP

[Event] Dance of the Crossed Paths 1 SP

<<Floor Five>>

Spoiler

[Private - The Traveler] Lost Cargo 2 SP

[Private - Guild] Strike Team Assemble 1 SP

[Private - The Traveler] Strive to Survive 1 SP

[Private - Blood in the Sand] Landshark!

[Private] A New Comrade Approaches!

<<Floor Six>>

Spoiler

[Private] Cooking and Concoctions 1 SP

[Solo] Not So Rusty 1 SP

[Solo - The Gemini] Mirror, Mirror 4 SP

[Private - Guild - Dungeon] Beyond the Waterfall 4 SP

[Private - Deforestation] Blazing Flame. 4 SP

<<Floor Seven>>

Spoiler

[Private] I Hope My Gear Doesn't Rust

[Private] Mountains, Mountains Everywhere 1 SP

[Private - Dungeon] Threesome? 2 SP

[Private - Guild - Dungeon] The KoTB Marches On 3 SP

[Private] Let's Go Hunting! 2 SP

[Private - Case of Wurms] Two Heads Are Better Than One 4 SP

[Private - Case of Wurms] Worm Boss, How Grave! 1 SP

<<Floor Eight>>

Spoiler

[Private] Just Keep Swimming 2 SP

[Private] Hunting for those sweet sweet mats 1 SP

<<Floor Nine>>

Spoiler

[Private] Hotter than the Sun

[Private - Guardian of Fire] Hot Enough for Ya? 4 SP

[Private - Bandit Camp] Battling some Mandits... I mean Bandits... 2 SP

[Private - The Iron Guardian] Itching for a Fight

<<Floor Ten>>

Spoiler

[Private - Wail of the Banshee] Back to the Grave

[Private - Guild - Wail of the Banshee] The Banshee's Curse 5 SP

<<Floor Eleven>>

Spoiler

[Private] A Mew Friend

[Private] A Reunion to Break a Heart 1 SP

[Open - Guild] KoB Recruitment Gathering 1 SP

[Private - Guild] KoTB Social 1 SP

[Open] Taft's Spring Festival 1 SP

[Private] Those Three Words 1 SP

[Private] Fifteenth Floor Boss Raid Meeting 1 SP

[Private - Guild] All Hands on Deck 1 SP

[Open] Seventeenth Floor Raid Meeting 1 SP

[Private - Guild] The Knights Raid Planning - Floor 17 1 SP

[Private] Summer Lovin' 1 SP

[Private - RGQ] Herbal Hunt

<<Floor Twelve>>

Spoiler

[Private] Pondering

<<PVP>>

Spoiler

[Private] Second Rematch

<<Completed Quests>>

Spoiler

<<Completed Quests>>

Spoiler

<<Go out and complete some quests!>>

<<Existing Quests Completed Pre-3.0>>

Spoiler

<<F?? - Feeding the Enemy>> (Completed on F03)

<<F01 - Earning a Living>>

<<F02 - Breaking the Unbreakable>>

<<F02 - Let There be Light>>

<<F05 - The Traveler>>

<<F06 - The Gemini>>

<<F07 - Case of Wurms>>

<<F09 - Bandit Camp>>

<<Replaced / Removed Quests Completed Pre-3.0>>

Spoiler

<<F02 - Long Live the Queen>> (Now <<F02 Floor Boss - The Wasp Queen>>)

<<F04 - Avalanche>> (Now <<F04 Floor Boss - Avalanche>>)

<<F04 - Essence of Steel>> (Now <<F25 - Essence of Titanium>>)

<<F06 - Deforestation>> (Now <<F06 Floor Boss - Byakko>>)

<<F09 - Guardian of Fire>> (Now <<F09 - Into the Fire>>)

<<F10 - Wail of the Banshee>> (Now <<F10 Floor Boss - Banshee>>)

<<Transactions>>

<<Thread Stats>>

Spoiler

<<Thread Stats>>

Grave | Lv. 32 | HP: 680/680 | EN: 82/82 | DMG: 17 | MIT: 78 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | LD: 5

Other Enhancements | +5 Stealth Detection | +7 LD when searching for Dungeons or Labyrinths | 22 HP Battle Healing + Survival at start of turn | -2 EN on MA attacks | +10% Healing from all sources | +4 EN Recovery on CD7+ | Paralyze on natural BD 9-10

Equipped Items:

<<Black Rose Breastplate>> - T4 Perfect Light Armour - MIT | MIT | REC

<<Wyvern's Grasp>> - T4 Perfect Martial Arts Weapons (Gauntlets) - DMG | DMG | PAR

<<Scrapper's Circlet>> - T1 Perfect Trinket - EVA | EVA | ACC

Battle-Ready Inventory:

Quest - Snowfrost (2) | Armour Enhancer | FIRE RESIST (Halves fire damage, 1 battle)
Quest - Bottled Banshee Scream | Weapon Enhancer | PARALYZE (Activates on critical, 1 battle)

Quest - Snake Venom (2) | Weapon Enhancer | POISON (Activates on critical, 4 damage for 10 turns, 1 thread)
Quest - Matriarch's Stinger | Weapon Enhancer | +1 DMG (1 battle)
Quest - Tiger Rage | Potion | +2 DMG (1 thread)

Consumed Items:

None

Skills:

Martial Arts | RANK 5/5 | +7 DMG with Martial Arts weapons
Addon: Stamina | -2 EN for MA attacks
Addon: Precision | +1 ACC with MA attacks

Light Armour | RANK 5/5 | +30 MIT, -2 Stealth Rating with Light Armour
Mod: Meticulous | +1 base DMG with Light Armour

Addon: Resolve | +1 ACC and +40 HP with Light Armour

Searching | RANK 5/5 | +5 LD, +5 to detect Stealth
Mod: Reveal | +2 LD to search for Dungeons and Labyrinths, Dungeon search limit reduced to 10 posts, Labyrinth personal search cooldown reduced to 3 posts.
Addon: Tracking | Post Action | Track a monster, NPC or player you have encountered or know the name of, negating their Stealth Rating and making the first attack against them a guaranteed hit OR Reduce the cooldown for spawning a field boss by 5 posts | Cannot be used in combat

Battle Healing | RANK 3/5 | Heal 20 HP at start of turn

Charge | Post Action | 8 EN | CD: 3 turns | +3 base DMG to a single attack/Sword Art, -1 ACC and ignores auto-hit

Extra Skills:

Disguise | Free Action | CD: 5 turns | +1 EVA, lesser criticals are not auto-hits | Lasts until next turn

Survival | Healing received increased by 10%, immunity to damage dealing environmental attacks/effects

Parry | Post Action | 9 EN on proc | CD: 3 turns | Reduce final damage of next attack against you by 50% and negate stun/paralysis | Lasts three turns
Mod: Justified Riposte | CD: 4 turns | Parry stuns the target for 1 turn

Brawler | Free Action | 5 EN | CD: 5 turns | Increase MIT by 40 until next turn

Combat Mastery:

Evasion | RANK 1/3 | +1 EVA

Mod Slots: 3/5
Extra Slots: 4/4

Edited by Grave