[OP-F1] A wonderful day for hunting.

Xion yawned, it was just past mid-day in Aincrad, the sun was high, and there was a pleasant breeze blowing through the town of beginnings. He looked at the fountain before him, it was one that he enjoyed watching quiet a bit, and it was special for him, for it held many a great memory.  

Xion let out a chuckle as he remembered the day that he had met his only friends in this world, Lee and Goldenarroz, right by this very fountain. He had grown stronger since then, but he was sure that there must be players that are the same level as him, maybe even lower. "I doubt it" Xion said to himself, there's no way that there can be anyone left in this world that was weaker than him. 

" I really should go hunting... but I can't be arsed right now...maybe if there was somebody else, hunting alone is never fun, there's nobody else to lift up your spirit, to joke around with"

Why was she even here? That was the first thing in her mind, as she was wondering around the first floor not stopping in front of a fountain. The blonde had never seen this fountain before in this part of the town of beginning. That said, its been a long time since she been here, spending the last bit of time hibernating between floor raids. There were not many other people around, just a boy a tad bit shorter than her. It had been a long time since she seen a fountain and she decided to spend the time to gaze at it, before continuing with her day.

It had been a while since she partied with someone, everyone was just so busy nowadaus to do anything fun. Even she had her few errands to do, but compared to a lot of others, she neither runs an active guild nor shop.

Xion looked up, surprised to see someone else in the town of beginnings, it was a girl, a bit taller than Xion, and by the looks of it, far stronger than he was. "Hey" he said as she walked away. 

"One person comes along and then walks away...great" Xion said with a huff, before getting up and running after the girl "Hey!" he yelled, trying to get her attention. 

Rebekah had heard a sound, was someone calling her? However, there was nobody else around, so it must have been her. Her first though was did she lose anything, but she had all her stuff. As she turned around, it was that boy from nearby the fountain. Usually she would not have been to pick out someone like that in a big crowd even though she was rather observant, but she remembered. He was running towards her, as she turned and wave back. "Hello," as she waited for him to speak as she was rather confused about what he wanted.

Xion stopped running, and awkwardly looked at the girl before him. "Hi...ummm I was wondering if you wanted to go hunting or something... I know I'm low level but please, there aren't that many players here" He said, and instantly regretted it because he probably sounded rather desperate, although that was half the truth, as he really didn't want to go hunting alone, that and having someone who is a higher level really helps. 

Rebekah laughed lightly, she had seen this play out with her many times, he would not be the first nor last low level player to party with her on a hunting trip. She had always forgotten why they sounded nervous as the worst that can happen is just a no. There was nothing wrong with that, except most players are quite helpful if they are available. She replied, "Where would you like to go?" as she herself was also out of materials as well. She also introduced herself hinting to him to do that as it was the first thing that people do when they meet others.

Xion slapped himself around the head "Sorry, My name is Xion..." How could he have forgotten to introduce himself for god's sake. "And I don't really mind...as long as there's nothing too high leveled" He scratched the back of his head again nervously.. 'Goddammit Xion you bloody idiot' he thought to himself. 

Well, it was her turn now. "Nice to meet you, Xion. I am Rebekah." The girl left out the fact that she was part of Azure Brigade since she never says which guild she is in, or her profession. But she guessed most people either know, or never bother to ask. It was one of those things where the less she spoke the better. As she waited for his response, she decided to stop waiting and start with some boars outside the safezone of this town. Since he did not know where he wanted to go, it was on her to lead the way. As she made her way out of the town, she made sure that he was not lost following her, afterall this is the biggest floor, and the biggest town she had been to so far in Aincrad.

Xion was about to answer when the girl walked off, presumably to start fighting some MOBS. "Welp..." Xion said to himself before following her, her movements seemed slower and more deliberate before, it was obvious that she was making sure that Xion did not lose her. Even though Xion had walked the alleyways of the town of beginnings many times, it was nice to see that the girl cared for a nobody like Xion. "Boars then I guess?" he said as they walked out into the seemingly endless fields outside of the town of beginnings. 

(I have leveled up and obtained a new sword since I started this RP, do you mind if I use the new stats?) 

I took a bite out of the bread I had yanked from my inventory. Believe me when I say it tasted like crap; it was so damn bland, and chewy to boot, so the tasteless taste (if that's even a thing) lingered for longer than desirable. Scoffing down the last of the bread, I felt some of it glued to my throat and pulled a bottle of water out of my inventory to flush it out. However, as I took the first sip, I saw a really (and I mean REALLY) pretty blonde walking by the fountain, and half the contents of the bottle spilled out onto my clothing. I mean seriously, that was the second time in two days I had spilled a bottle of water. I sculled the rest of the liquid and stood up to go see the girl, but my jaw dropped when I saw a familiar face approach her first...

It had been two days since I met Xion, two days since I fought alongside him, two days since I made a grass joke with him and two days since I duelled him and lost. Now he was stealing my chance at hitting on a cute girl. Quite the cockblock, I must say. I gazed on as the two waltzed out of the town of beginnings. Determined to at least introduce myself to the girl - and catch up with Xion in the process - I stepped out from the shade and followed them out to the infinite and luscious green pastures and fields.

Boars. How boring. But there was nothing else around for miles, or as far as she can see in this specific grassland. There was no point taking him further away to find something suck as wolves, so boars it is. She had nothing against boars, but after killing enough of them, she wanted to find something else that posed a slightly more challenging. Then again, for someone who participated in the last two boss raids, anything on floor one is considered easy, so she was not going to complain about it. That was what she had expected today, since she agreed to go along with him.