[3rd Floor] Red Dragon Café

"Oh hey Law!"

Calrex gave a wave as he saw the dragoon exit the Himawari Cafe, entering inside as he gave a wave to Takao's familiar, Otoko. It was still funny to see the small dragon making his way around the shop, keeping things running in the brunette's absence.

"Hey Otoko, I'm looking for an item that'll enhance searching capabilities. Do you happen to have any more in stock?"

As the familiar passed him what looked to be a large leg of lamb he felt a bead of sweat form on the side of his head, "This is for one person?"

Swiping on his menu he accepted the item and produced the payment for it, giving a wave.

-750 col
+1 Lamb Haunch

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Meokka

Meokka walked in. She'd be doing a quest that required her to have more damage output. She looked around the nice little shop and was very happy to see how cheerful it was. She sat down and looked at the menu. She wondered if there were waiters or anything that helped out. That'd be kinda cool. She looked around and got up to order at the bar. "Um...Excuse me, do you have any red wine in? I'd like it to be tier one please." She smiled and got her col to play. "If it's not ready now I can come back later to buy it from you." the wine would help her take out a certain boulder that seemed to give her trouble in the past. "thanks you by the way." she smiled happily.

• 4 weeks later...

There have been quite awhile since Zandra visited the cafe on floor three. But now she was in great need of food, realy great need. She had order from another player but that would take way to long time. So she decided to go to Takao, even since he was more expensive didnt mattered. After all, time is money. So she entere the cafe and  just as last time she spots Takaos familiar. A little giggle exits her mouth when she remembered the first time she and the familiar met. During the Avalanche quest when she and Takao had their little snowball fight."Hehe." Next she looked around if Takao was nearby. When she didnt saw him she walked up to the familiar instead."Hello there, I'd whish to order a few items." She said and handed over an order.

Order:

Rum x5

Perfect t2 vitamins x5

Perfect t2 prosperity x5

Perfect Essential Nutrients x5

Rare t2 Herbs x5

Edited by Zandra

Domarus approached the café with swift steps and footing.  He had heard about familiars and how they took some time to find, but he also heard that they required food if you wished to tame them.  He heard rumor of a resilient creature in the desert on floor five that others claimed impossible to tame.  He figured that he would be the one to do it.  He figured this familiar probably respected strength and persistence and from what he heard these players who had attempted to tame the beast before hand were weak not in level, but in spirit and gave up easily.  It would not be so with Domarus.  He would find this familiar and make it bow to him, whether he had to do so by force or otherwise.  First however he needed three things.  He needed an object that would amplify his searching skills, a song that he heard about that would draw the familiar to him, and of course food for the familiar to eat.  Before he stepped into the shop he switched to his 'knight in shining armor' appearance and with a broad smile walked up to the counter.

"Hey there!  I was hoping I could pick up a food item for when I go searching for a familiar.  I'll take whatever you recommend!"  He placed the fifty col on the counter, awaiting the man to give him the food so he could be on his way.

• 2 weeks later...

"I got these few, bud." Takao said as he approached the counter, idly rubbing Otoko behind his ears with one hand before taking the list with the other. The dragon familiar hopped off the counter and scurried off into the backroom, undoubtedly finding some mischief to indulge in. "A'right, lesse' here..." Takao mumbled lowly as he ready over the list, green eyes darting from one line to the next. "Tall order, huh?" He said with a low chuckle, clicking his tongue lowly.

"Hold on a sec, I'ma see what I got made already." Takao disappeared into the back room for a minute, where the clanging of a search and muffled voices could be briefly heard. He emerged with a few items in his hands, most of them carefully packaged in appropriately sized packages. "A'right, I got... Case'a Rum for the alcoholic, five meat haunches for the vitamins, five golden apples for prosperity, and five herbal tea for the herbs. I don't usually make essential nutrients stuff, so I'll have t'get back t'you on that one." Takao said as he slid the items to Zandra.

His attention was then turned Domarus and regarded him with a nod, producing a small pile of enhancement-less meats and vegetables, as well as one large haunch of meat. "Here y'go, and the haunch is on the house. Eat it before y'go lookin' and it'll increase your luck in findin' somethin'. S'got the vitamins enhancement on it."

TO @Zandra:

x5 Rum (+6 DMG/-3 EVA)
x5 Meat Haunch (+3 LD)
x5 Golden Apple (+3 Prosperity)
x5 Herbal Tea (+1 BD)

TO @Domarus:

x10 Assorted Good Items
x1 Meat Haunch (+3 LD)

- -

» ID : [[ 68716 ]]
» CD : [[ 9 (8+1) ]] - Uncommon Item

» ID : [[ 68717 ]]
» CD : [[ 12 (11+1) ]] - Perfect Item

» ID : [[ 68718 ]]
» CD : [[ 8 (7+1) ]] - Uncommon Item

» ID : [[ 68719 ]]
» CD : [[ 11 (10+1) ]] - Rare Item

» ID : [[ 68720 ]]
» CD : [[ 12 (11+1) ]] - Perfect Item

» ID : [[ 68721 ]]
» CD : [[ 4 (3+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 68722 ]]
» CD : [[ 2 (1+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 68723 ]]
» CD : [[ 7 (6+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 68724 ]]
» CD : [[ 7 (6+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 68725 ]]
» CD : [[ 8 (7+1) ]] - Uncommon Item 

« +38 EXP »
« -10 MATS »

• 3 weeks later...

"Himawari Café?" Birdie read, standing fresh in front of a store she'd never been to before. Her need for consumables had been close to nil up until then, however, with the new event coming to light, she found herself needing an extra push with her gathering skills.

Walking inside, she was greeted with a pleasant-looking interior, reminding her truly of a shop she'd once worked at. "Hello?" she called out, stepping carefully towards the counter. Her eyes strayed to the foods on display; no doubt useful for a wandering adventurer, though she was anything but. Facing the man that seemed to work there, a smile wound up on her lips as she spoke. "H-hi, um- I was wondering if I could make an order?" Birdie dropped 3,000 Col into her hands and placed the tied pouch of money onto the worktop. "I'd like one Perfect Alcoholic III item, Perfect Prosperity III item and Perfect Vitamin III item- all Tier 1, please."

-3,000 Col

Order:

Perfect T1 Alcoholic

Perfect T1 Prosperity

Perfect T1 Vitamin

Edited by Birdie

Walking into a shop on the third floor he wasn't familiar with, he knew that he was at least familiar with the person running the place. Walking into the small café wearing his uniform armor, but with green and black robes to hide the uniform's true colors as this wasn't a guild-mission by no means, he would nod his head at the man he would know, Takao. "Hey there" he would say with a clear and steady voice as he wasn't wearing his helmet. White hair and crimson eyes would peak out from all the armor he was wearing, the man would bow his head down lightly before he would venture to the menu. Looking over the assortment of different things cooks could make, Macradon smiled as he would go through his inventory to get enough Col so he would be able to make sure that he had enough Col to make an order here, maybe he would make a bulk order. "Uhm ...." he said as he approached the counter "I'd like a Rum please ... or maybe ... 5 Rum? ... Tier 2 of course" he said with a smile as he would hand over a pouch with 6250 Col over to the man. "This should be enough I believe" he said with a gentle smile.

Order:
5x Rum (T2: +3 Alcoholic)

-6250 Col

• 2 weeks later...

It was coming close to that time.  A player had recently mentioned that he was willing to help him complete the familiar quest.  Domarus wanted to deal the most damage in this game, and thus he would combine both normal damage with status damage.  To do this he intended to get a familiar with damage enhancements, then purchase a weapon with full on status damage.  This way he could deal the most damage through those means.  Of course he still needed to work on his weapon skill and get all the ferocity mods as well.  And also seek out other means of dealing damage.  Of course for now he needed to focus on his familiar.  He walked into the shop and looked to the player at the counter.  Takao.  He had heard rumors that this player was the greatest scout in Aincrad.  But for now all he needed was his cooking skills.  It was true that Domarus was looking for someone to take their place as his scout general, but he doubted he had a chance at drawing front liners into becoming his followers...  Yet.  Perhaps in the future.

"Hey there!  I'd like to place an order for an LD food item?"

@Takao

• 6 months later...

Although the name "Takao" floated around the front lines, Shield had yet to encounter him beyond the occasional passing and a flash of green hair in a high-stakes boss fight. He gave a rap on the door of the shop that his sources had directed him to, although the way people passed it by and the lack of light through the window led him to believe that it had seen very little foot traffic. With a shrug, he pushed the door open, stepping into the entrance and peering from one side of the room to the other in search of the proprietor.

"Excuse me," he called out, unsure of where the owner was at the moment. "I'm not sure if you're open for business, but I was hoping I could trouble you for a..." He paused as he looked over the listed menu, trying to locate the proper enhancement and the dish it would be attached to. "...Meat Haunch? Huh."

He supposed that it shouldn't be so surprising. The last loot consumable he had ordered was literally a hunk of steak in a bag that Sey had whipped up. Regardless, if it got him where he needed to be, he'd eat straight lard if necessary. He made a slight face to the empty room at that thought.

Baldur pushed his way into the now increasingly familiar Red Dragon Cafe, and waved to either Takao or Otoko... rarely both, and walked up to the counter.

"I need to get some Rum, if you guys have any available. I need that Tier 2 Alcoholic for the floor boss fight. If you have more than one, I'll take those too so I don't have to come rushing in here on my way to the fight."

Baldur gave a slightly embarrassed chuckle. He hated having to beg people for consumables before a fight.

Baldur Initiates a Trade
1,250 Col for (1) Rum

Spoiler

Name: Rum
Your Profession: Cook
Your Rank: 7
ID: (x)
Roll: x (x+1)
Item Type: Snack
Quality: Perfect
Tier: 2
Enhancements: Alcoholic 3 (3 * 2 = +6 Damage/-3 Evasion)
Description: A distilled alcoholic beverage created from sugarcane byproducts.