[3rd Floor] Red Dragon Café

Calrex walked into the Himawari Cafe, looking around as he gave a wave to Takao, "Hm...with the boss fight about to start I'm probably going to need to grab an energy regeneration and possibly alcoholic beverages. Let's see"

Looking over he saw that there were a couple of items that matched what he was looking for, "I think I'll take one of the Rum and the Green Tea Takao. The raid's about to start, so I need to get running. But I'll make sure to get you the mats for it once we're done."

Adding the items to his inventory he gave a wave before heading back out, "Now to get to the eleventh floor..."

+1 Rum
+1 Green Tea

Tab: 9 Materials

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The blonde saw a announcement... so she took the opportunity and went a floor below the one her shop was located. She navigated the roads until she reached a two story building with a dragon logo." I guess this is it?" she muttered to herself and timidly entered the shop. Inside the place released a nice vibe, almost making her forget why she was here in the first place. Ariel closes in on the counter and looks for the clerk. "Hello, I'm here to get some 'Rum' and a couple 'Energy drink'... She saw the items she was looking, that were offered for the boss fight and gently picked them up. Next she materialized a coin pouch containing 1,500 col and left it on the counter. If the clerk would pop out she would bow and thank him, then with a wave she would head directly towards the boss raid meeting place.

+Rum (+3dmg/-3Eva)

+2x Energy Drink (+6 Energy/ 1 Use)

-1500 Col

Lisa was going to need a way to replenish her energy while healing Tristan. She knew that the battle was going to be costly in more ways than one and she needed to be as useful as she could so she decided to stock up on things that could help her in the boss battle. That meant going back to the Sunflower Café and picking up a few goods. She came in and picked up 5 Green Teas seeing as there was a discount on multiple purchases. She knew she was taking quite a few, but as far as she knew she was one of the only healers going and she needed to be prepared. She paid Takao her Col and left quickly heading toward the battlefield.

X 5 Green Tea 

Col Paid:  1500

Lisa exits stage right.

Teayre slipped into the Himawari café briefly looking around spotting Takao she smiles at him, “Guess I’m a bit late on getting the good stuff eh?” Looking through what he had in stock she furrows her brow. “Damn I really did miss out on the good stuff. Mind if I take the rum, an energy drink and four mineral water Tak?” Nodding at the man she waves at him, “I’ll catch you at the boss fight.” As the red head turns to leave, she quickly walks back over to the counter and pops a bag of col down. “Here.”

-1,900 Col

+ 1 Rum

+ 1 Energy Drink

+4 Mineral Water

Edited by Teayre

"I understand your hesitancy to join another guild," Mack said in response to Takao's refusal, nodding his head to show that he understood. "It's an open offer though. We're always happy to have you as one of us if you shoulder ever change your mind. Now, on to business," the Grandmaster of the Crimson Blades continued, clapping his hands once in a business-like manner. "What do I owe you for all the drinks," Mack asked as Chewie began nosing around the edge of the counter in search of the scaled chicken that often rode on Takao's shoulder.

"Wow," said Azide, as he poked his head through the door. He swept his eyes around the warm interior, and took notice of the rustic decor. Overall, it was the sort of feel he might expect from a bed and breakfast sort of place- or perhaps a classic southern style diner. But then again, he had no experience with either, so these conclusions were more or less baseless. "What a swell place you've got here, Takao." He pumped his arm in a manner that was just a tad lacking in enthusiasm, before dropping the act as he made his way to the counter. "Don't spend it all in one place, buddy," he remarked, as 500 col was added to the shopkeeper's funds. He palmed a soda can of some sort and turned it over to inspect the label, before departing the Himawari Cafe.

-500 col

+1 Energy Drink

It seemed that Lisa had been made errand girl for Zelruis because she was a noob. She didn’t actually mind given that she found the authoritative young man to be very sweet, but she was feeling pressured as she had to rush to collect everything because there wasn’t much time left. She came to the Sunflower Café first because she’ d been here a few times already.

“Hey… cutie!” She called for the shop keeper, “ You here? I need to pick up an order for Zelrius. Is it ready yet? I’ve got payment, I just need to know how much it is!” 

Takao watched as an influx of people came and went, taking with them the various items he'd set out to be taken for the boss raid. He waved to faces both new and old, and offered them his usual smile. "I'll let you know if I change my mind." Takao said as he turned his attention back to Mack. "Since this stuff is for the boss raid, I'm not really charging. You can pay whatever you want. The normal rate, more, less, or even nothing. It's all fine by me." he said with a shrug of his shoulders. Payment was the last thing on his mind, given that the items were beneficial to their progress in the game. Plus, materials came easily enough, so it wasn't that big of a deal to him regardless.

Azide strode in next and was greeted in the same manner, with a wave and friendly smile. "Hey, what's up?" he said, though he'd already arrived at the conclusion that he was looking to prepare himself for the boss fight as well. His assumptions proved true when he paid for one of the drinks, eliciting a chuckle from Takao at his comment. "Hah, alright man. I'll see you at the raid!" he said before Azide headed off.

After Azide, a brunette strolled in, and again she was met with the same amiable greeting as the others. The smile on his face grew wider, almost deviously so, at the mention of Zelrius' order. He didn't hesitate to open up a trade with her and transfer the five items over, his grin unwavering as he did. "Sure thing! These are on the house, I couldn't possibly imagine charging him for these, given how important his role is."

- -

- Pistachio Nuts x1 (Electrolytes 3 (+6 Energy / 1 Use))
- Lemon x1 (Electrolytes 3 (+6 Energy / 1 Use))
- Spaghetti and Meatballs x1 (Electrolytes 3 (+6 Energy / 1 Use))
- Hard-shell Taco x1 (Electrolytes 3 (+6 Energy / 1 Use))
- Rum x1 (Alcoholic 3 (+3 Damage | -3 Evasion / 1 Use))

Lisa looked at the packaged food and half smiled. “What an interesting assortment of goods.” She said looking at the young man wondering what was going on. Maybe Zel had purposely ordered things this way. She honestly had no idea. The young man behind the counter said they were free of charge given Zelrius’s importance to the mission. “Well then your services are much appreciated.” She thanked the young man kindly on her employer’s behalf. As she took the package of goods and loaded them into her inventory, she hoped that she truly had Zel’s order and hoped this wasn’t a mix up.

Persephone accepts:

- Pistachio Nuts x1 (Electrolytes 3 (+6 Energy / 1 Use))
- Lemon x1 (Electrolytes 3 (+6 Energy / 1 Use))
- Spaghetti and Meatballs x1 (Electrolytes 3 (+6 Energy / 1 Use))
- Hard-shell Taco x1 (Electrolytes 3 (+6 Energy / 1 Use))
- Rum x1 (Alcoholic 3 (+3 Damage | -3 Evasion / 1 Use))

No payment was necessary.

Persephone exits stage left.  

2 - 10 - 2015

» ID : [[ 33752 ]]
» CD : [[ 4 (3+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 33753 ]]
» CD : [[ 6 (5+1) ]] 
 - Good Item

» ID : [[ 33754 ]]
» CD : [[ 13 (12+1) ]] - Perfect Item

» ID : [[ 33755 ]]
» CD : [[ 3 (2+1) ]] - Bad Item (Material Salvaged)
» LD : [[ 15 ]]

» ID : [[ 33756 ]]
» CD : [[ 9 (8+1) ]] - Uncommon Item

» ID : [[ 33757 ]]
» CD : [[ 11 (10+1) ]] - Rare Item

» ID : [[ 33758 ]]
» CD : [[ 7 (6+1) ]] - Good Item

« 23+EXP »
« -6MATS » (27 » 21)

Edited by Takao

Lisa made a last minute stop to the Sunflower Café to pick up one more thing she needed. She had placed an order for an item with well-fed, it didn’t matter the kind. Takao was accommodating and went to the back and grabbed her something that would help her out.  He returned with a dish called Mikasa. “This is perfect thank you!” She went to pay him, but he told her it’d be free of charge. "I owe you a gift then. I’ll make something for you in return,” she promised before she ran off. There was still more to do before the fight. 

PERSEPHONE RECIEVES MIKASA

PERSEPHONE EXITS STAGE LEFT

3 - 10 - 2015

» ID : [[ 33895 ]]
» CD : [[ 3 (2+1) ]] - Bad Item

» ID : [[ 33896 ]]
» CD : [[ 10 (9+1) ]] 
 - Rare Item

» ID : [[ 33897 ]]
» CD : [[ 11 (10+1) ]] - Rare Item

» ID : [[ 33898 ]]
» CD : [[ 5 (4+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 33899 ]]
» CD : [[ 10 (9+1) ]] - Rare Item

» ID : [[ 33990 ]]
» CD : [[ 12 (11+1) ]] -Perfect Item

» ID : [[ 33991 ]]
» CD : [[ 6 (5+1) ]] - Good Item

« 28+EXP »
« -6MATS » (59 » 53)

Edited by Takao

4 - 10 - 2015

» ID : [[ 33959 ]]

» ID : [[ 33960 ]]
» CD : [[ 13 (12+1) ]]
 - Perfect Item

» ID : [[ 33961 ]]
» CD : [[ 5 (4+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 33962 ]]
» CD : [[ 10 (9+1) ]] - Rare Item

» ID : [[ 33963 ]]
» CD : [[ 7 (6+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 33964 ]]

» ID : [[ 33965 ]]

« 28+EXP »
« -7MATS » (53 » 46)

Edited by Takao

5 - 10 - 2015

» ID : [[ 34030 ]]
» CD : [[ 7 (6+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 34031 ]]
» CD : [[ 11 (10+1) ]]
 - Rare Item

» ID : [[ 34032 ]]
» CD : [[ 3 (2+1) ]] - Bad Item

» ID : [[ 34033 ]]
» CD : [[ 12 (11+1) ]] - Pefect Item

» ID : [[ 34034 ]]

» ID : [[ 34035 ]]
» CD : [[ 7 (6+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 34036 ]]
» CD : [[ 8 (7+1) ]] - Uncommon Item

« 24+EXP »
« -7MATS » (46 » 39)

Edited by Takao

6 - 10 - 2015

» ID : [[ 34100 ]]

» ID : [[ 34101 ]]

» ID : [[ 34102 ]]

» ID : [[ 34103 ]]
» CD : [[ 7 (6+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 34104 ]]
» CD : [[ 3 (2+1) ]] - Bad Item (Material Salvaged)
» LD : [[ 15 ]]

» ID : [[ 34105 ]]
» CD : [[ 6 (5+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 34106 ]]

« 22+EXP »
« -7MATS » (39 » 32)

Edited by Takao

7 - 10 - 2015

» ID : [[ 34177 ]]

» ID : [[ 34178 ]]

» ID : [[ 34179 ]]

» ID : [[ 34180 ]]
» CD : [[ 6 (5+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 34181 ]]

» ID : [[ 34182 ]]
» CD : [[ 2 (1+1) ]] - Bad Item

» ID : [[ 34183 ]]

« 23+EXP »
« -7MATS » (39 » 32)

Edited by Takao

8 - 10 - 2015

» ID : [[ 34306 ]]

» ID : [[ 34307 ]]
» CD : [[ 6 (5+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 34308 ]]

» ID : [[ 34309 ]]
» CD : [[ 6 (5+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 34310 ]]

» ID : [[ 34311 ]]
» CD : [[ 6 (5+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 34312 ]]
» CD : [[ 10 (9+1) ]] - Rare Item

« 21+EXP »
« -7MATS » (32 » 25)

Edited by Takao

10 - 10 - 2015

» ID : [[ 34494 ]]
» CD : [[ 12 (11+1) ]] - Perfect Item

» ID : [[ 34495 ]]

» ID : [[ 34496 ]]

» ID : [[ 34497 ]]
» CD : [[ 4 (3+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 34498 ]]

» ID : [[ 34499 ]]
» CD : [[ 5 (4+1) ]] - Good Item

» ID : [[ 34500 ]]
» CD : [[ 4 (3+1) ]] - Good Item

« 19+EXP »
« -7MATS » (76 » 69)

Edited by Takao

Teayre walked through the third floor until she found the Himawari café, stepping inside she waves a hand at Takao. “Hey there.” The red head began to flick through his menu and placed a finger on the meat haunches. “Could I get both of these please?” Nodding at Tak Teayre listens as he tells her what price they are. Taking out 800 col Teayre slides it across the counter to him before retrieving her juicy meat. Licking her lips she exits his shop.

+2 Meat Haunch
- 800 Col

Zandra walking down the street when she spots a cafe. It looks very cozy. She had wanted to get an animal companion, but for that she needed food. Maybe this was the place to go to for getting what she need. If she is here she could him for other useful stuffs as well."Hi Takao. How do you do? Ive never been here before, and I see Ive realy missed something here."she smiled to the man."I hoped tou could help me out with some food. Im gonna try get an animal companion and have herd rabbit meat is good for that. I would also want two meals to increase my abbility to find stuffs. And two snacks to eat while Im working in my alchemy lab."

Name: For the cook to decide
Your Profession: Cook
Your Rank: 5
ID: ( leave blank )
Roll: ( leave blank )
Item Type: Meal
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: Vitamins x 1 +1 LD
Description: Surprise me

Name: For the cook to decide
Your Profession: Cook
Your Rank: 5