PP - F1 Friendships are the Strongest Bond.

Vasth was walking around the town. He went into a bar and ordered a drink and opened up the news menu and starts to read. While he was reading he saw new about the floors that were being cleared.The bartender give me the drink i ordered and food. I looked up "It's on the house." he said "Thanks." I said I start to eat while reading.

Golden had been wondering around on floor 1 searching for materials again that would help him out in his shop. He wondered into a random bar after having been tired out from the day's work. He sighed as he went to the counter to order an ice coke when he was a player reading a newspaper. He didn't know much about the player considering the fact that Golden's never seen him before. He smiled as he pulled up a chair next to the player before saying, "Reading about the floor clearance?" He caught a glimpse at the newspaper the player had been holding. "We've only cleared 11 floors... still a long way to go." He said before taking a sip of the ice coke he ordered to enjoy the satisfying taste and chilled flavor.

The fellow he never meet was quite friendly. Vasth had "We've only cleared 11 floors... still a long way to go." then he took a sip from his coke. "Would be easier if everyone just worked together ya know?" "what are your thoughts on? Oh by the way my name is Vasth." he washed his hands and put it out for a hand shake.

Golden watched as Vasth watched his hands. No need to do such a thing for a handshake. He thought as he brought out his hands for the handshake. "The name is Golden." He said with a warm smile. He looked back on the menu and this time, he ordered his usual drink... coffee. It was his favorite morning energizer. After ordering a coffee from the lovely lady waitress, Golden looked at the table. "We don't have enough arms..." Golden started. "We are already working together... except for certain people in this world... and a lot of people such as you and me are too weak for the front lines yet." Golden sighed, who knows when they will be able to escape from this death game.

"I see what you mean.That are player's working together but a high amount are like me,low levels so it's will be hard for us to clear floor without everyone dying." Vasth said as he drank more of my coke. Vasth wasn't allow to drink coffee because he ADHD so he never really tasted it. "Do you want anything to eat? I will order for ya." then Vasth took a bite out of his sandwich.

Golden smiled as he was offered food. "No thanks." Golden said as he rose his hand up. "I'm a cook. I can cook stuff myself and I prefer to do that instead of ordering here." Golden liked eating healthy and cooking food himself gives him an appreciative feeling. Golden took another sip from the warm, energetic coffee. He hadn't been in action for a while and he was wondering if the player wanted to go out fighting some boars. "So, wanna go fight some boars if you're not busy?" Golden said.

"Hmmmm." Vasth ate the last bit of his meal and asked "Is Cook a good profession?Oh also I was planning to go to F3 to fight some monster and creatures there." Vasth smiled he would have loved it with Golden tagged alone. "I don't mind fighting boars too."

Edited by Vasth

"Cook isn't that bad. But recently, a lot of cooks have turned up." Golden said as he stood up before making a rubbing of fingers gesture, signalling money. "'Tis not good for business ya know." He said with a grin before checking his inventory to see if he has all his weapons. "Well, I'll lead the way then." Golden said as he threw away his empty plastic cup where coffee once existed upon. He stopped after walking out of the door and began waiting for Vasth to follow him to the fields where they could find some strong boars to fight. He was feeling inspired from the morning sun and the beautiful, clean oxygen of the SAO world.

"So what equipment do you have? I don't have much." As Vasth got up and followed Golden to the fields. "I got stuff for free and discounted to me since I am new and all." He said as he walked besides Golden.Golden grinned. Vasth he knew he had good equipment since he was level 25 and Vasth was 10 "Do you have a shop?I will came by every now and then. Here I will send you a friend request." 

Vasth

Sended 

A friends request to 

Golden

Golden smiled as he accepted the friend request. "Yeah, I have a restaurant on floor 1." Golden said as he opened his inventory before pulling out his rapier. The rapier had accompanied the boy for quite some time now. Golden put his heart and soul into the blade that he held onto nowadays. Golden smirked as he looked at Vasth. "You can check out my shop later... but for now. I wanna kill some mobs." Golden said as looked around for a boar. And... there it was. One lone strong boar waiting for death.

Goldenarroz: 43/43 (HATE: 0)

Boar: 22/22

Vasth: (Insert Health Here) (HATE: 0)

Golden watched as the boar turned around, unsuspecting to the attack that was about to land on it. Golden knew that Vasth would probably be able to hit the boar even if he is quite low-leveled. "Why don't you go first?"

Vasth watched as Golden putted out his rapier,Vasth whistled as he saw it, 

"Why don't you go first?"

"Sure!" Vasth putted out his Dragon's Fang spear. It was a spear got first.A weapon to remember. It's carvings showed dragons fight and etc, also have a dragons head on the spear blades for monster the fear.

"Let's do this."  (Ummm i don't know how much damage it does.....i think it's 1 so i will go with that.) Vasth charges at the boar with his spear forward with Golden behind him he stabs in the back and then the boar counters with a bite without time for even Vasth to reaction

ID 26137

BD 8+2 ~Hit~ ~Dmg~ 2

MD 9 ~Crit Hit~ ~Dmg~ 1+1=2 Dmg Mit -1 = 1

Goldenarroz: 43/43 (HATE: 0)

Boar: 20/22

Vasth: 21/22 (HATE: 0) (wait am I suppose to have Hate? I am not a heavy armour.)

Edited by Vasth

[Yeah u have 1 hate. Also, the boar will attack me if we have equal hate.]

ID: 26151

BD: 7+1=8 (7 DMG)

Golden smiled as they were off to quite a good start. He pulled out his blade from besides him and pointed it at the boar. He knew he was going to make contact with this strike... not much people are able to dodge his attacks. With one clean, smooth movement, Golden charged at the boar before swinging in a downward motion and it didn't have enough speed to dodge the attack or react to it. Well... This battle's gonna end quite quick. Golden thought as he retreated. "Vasth! Switch!" Golden shouted.

Golden (43/43) [HATE: 1]

Boar (13/22)

Vasth (21/22) [HATE: 1]

ID 26283

BD 3+2=5 ~Missed~ (Umm so does it attack me this turn?)

"Vasth! Switch!" Vasth jumps over Golden and his spear pointing down but the Boar catches his spears' tip with it's tusk and swings him out of there way.

Boar (13/22)

Edited by Vasth

ID: 26307

BD: 1+1=2 (0 DMG)

MD: 10-1=9 (3-2=1 DMG) [No, it attacks me. You don't get hate for missing.]

Golden didn't have the best of accuracy and he knew it... He was basically a tank and he was quite disappointed when he missed an extremely easy target like this boar. Nevertheless, the boar attacked back and using his heavy armor, Golden was able to absorb the majority of the damage that would be dealt to him. He frowned before smiling tauntingly at the boar. "Hm... That tickled." Golden said before walking back to retreat, allowing Vasth to take another hit at the boar. Golden would use his heavy momentum to boost his attack next time he hits.

Boar (13/22)

Edited by Golden

ID 26359

BD: 10+2 =10 ~Crit Hit~ (MUHUUHHAUHUHUHUHUHUU) Dmg =2+2 (4)

MD:4 ~Missed~

As Golden got hit Vasth dashes to the side,

"GOLDEN JUMP!" Golden jumps instant as I spin with my spear on my hip,my spear went under Golden and sliced the boar's whole side. The Boar squeaked and it change,Vasth jump and car wheeled over it.  

Boar (9/22)

Vasth (21/22) [HATE: 2]

ID: 26367

BD: 9 (7+1+1=9 DMG)

MD: 1

Golden sighed... The battle was going to be a short one by the look of things. He has a +1 damage status at the moment from his heavy momentum enhancement that he currently has... If he deals a first degree critical, it would be game over for the boar. Golden charged at the boar while it was still unconscious from the impact between it and Vasth's spear. Golden smiled as he knew that the battle was over. He thrust his sword right into the back of the boar, and it made no attempt to dodge the attack before bursting into millions and millions of tiny pieces. I forgot how easy these boars were. Golden thought as he checked to see if he'd gotten any useful loot.

LD: 5+1=6 (+1 MAT)

"Sure." Golden replied when he was asked to fight more boars. "Let's go for two boars this time." Golden looked around, hoping to see two boars at the same place and when he saw one, he pointed. "I'll tank." He said, seeing that he probably have more damage mitigation on him and would take more hits that Vasth. Golden sighed, it was his first time tanking and he won't fail this. Golden smirked when he attacked the weak boars.

[I shall control the boars so you don't have to use MD.]

ID: 26559

BD: 9 (0 DMG + Using Howl Skill)

MD: 7 (1 DMG)

Golden is a tank... that means he must be the one to take the hits. Using the howl skill, Golden will be the target that the boars will focus on... Just what he wanted. He stood there, staring at one of the boars until that one came charging at him, able to hit him. However, Golden smirked, it had managed to hit him but it had dealt more damage to itself than to him since he had the thorns enhancement.

ID: 26560

MD: 5-1=4

Now it was the second boar's turn. It charged at the smiling Golden only to miss its target by quite a distance. Golden smirked, both the boars were concentrated on Golden and he was prepared to make an attack next turn. He looked at Vasth, signaling him to attack while the boars weren't paying attention to him. Golden had been quite happy with the amount of damage he dealt that turn.

Golden (42/43) -1 [HATE: 4]

Boar (20/22) -2 (Thorns)

Boar (22/22)

Vasth (21/22) [HATE: 0]

Edited by Golden

ID 26706

BD 9+2=11 ~Crit Hit~ 2+1=3

Vasth smiled as Golden signalling him to attack the boar's Vasth jumps forward.He stabs the Boar in the head and then the another boar leaps forward.Vasth pushs off the another boar he had stab head's went over it,while still in the air

"Your turn Gold!"

Golden (42/43) [HATE: 4]

Boar (17/22) -3

Boar (22/22)

Vasth (21/22) [HATE: 0]

Edited by Vasth

ID: 26724
BD: 3 (0 DMG)
MD: 3 (0 DMG)

Golden charged at the boar that Vasth had attacked, attempting to deal some more damage while it's not paying attention to him... but he was wrong. Because he had more hate, the boar only had eyes for him and Golden's attack was easily dodged by the evasive boar. With a curse, Golden prepared to be struck, however, the boar was quite inaccurate with its attacks and its attack went way lopsided and missed Golden entirely.

ID: 26725
MD: 5 (0 DMG)

Golden had anticipated that the second boar was going to attack him directly after the first boar's attack. He held up his shield and prepared to tank the mob when the mob dodged to one side before charging up from the other side. Intelligent. Golden thought, but he read the move completely and with one step, he was able to dodge the weak mob's attack.

Golden (42/43) [HATE: 4]
Boar (17/22)
Boar (22/22)
Vasth (21/22) [HATE: 2]

Edited by Golden