Week 7: Azazel vs Calrex

The same setting everytime, that was, inside the arena it was the same everytime. The banners that lined the walls, sharnig what guild the people participating were from. In this match,  The left ones were that of Cerulean Silence, representing for Azazel. And on the right, The Drab gray blank flags that represented Calrex's guildless status. The outside was that of a jungle, the thick foliage almost hanging over the arena itself. Despite there being hardly any direct sunlight, The air was still hotter than the inside of the devil's den. Zelrius quickly raised and lowered the minature flags he had in his hand, wanting to get out of here as soon as possible.

Please also post your Stats and Equipment in your first post.

No Consumables (Meaning Alchemical Products, Food, Performer products, Crystals, Etc etc.)

All Equippables are allow

All Skills ARE allowed

Both players will post their max HP, However it will be first

ID: 26036

Loot Dice: 4

Calrex gave a calming breath as he entered into the arena for what was the seventh time, although the scenery did continue to change with each week, "Well, I guess that's a good thing at least. That way to some level each side can't gain the upper hand in terms of environment. So let's see, this week I'm supposed to be fighting Azaz...wait I heard somewhere now that she's being called Azrael. Did I just read her name wrong all this time or something? Hm...I wonder if it was some kind of bug in the system."

Swiping on his menu he looked over as he saw the familiar woman entering the arena, giving a friendly wave before selecting his equipment, "Maybe now's a good time to give my new sword a test run. I just finished creating it and applying the Beast Soul from the Essence of Steel quest to it. Let's see how it turns out."

First and foremost was his seemingly iconic armor, the Grand Chariot, the deep-sea blue gear surrounding his entire body. Second and third came the Amethyst Charm, which was attached to what seemed to be a new sword. Not yet drawn from the sheath, it was not clear what the large difference was, but to him he knew. The Frozen Fang Blade, the Rare drop item he had turned into a perfect using the Beast Soul he had obtained from the <<Snow Beast>>.

Finishing his preparations he looked over, giving a nod as he readied himself, "Looking forward to the match Az!" Sliding back into his modified iaido stance he gave another calming exhale, preparing for the match to begin.

Calrex's Stats

HP: 93/93 (Battle HP: ??/??)

DMG: 6

ACC: 3

EVA: 2

MIT: 7

Paralyze: 2

Bleed: 1

Thorns: 1

Edited by Calrex