[SHOP-F1] Hammer and anvil (Blacksmith) (RE-OPENED)

Somewhere, in one of the more secluded and peaceful streets of the town of beginnings lies a medium sized blacksmith shop. The building much like the rest of the houses is made out of a mix of red and white bricks creating an odd haphazard mosaic of colours as one looked at the walls. The door to the shop was made of simple wood and the handle a golden coloured metal. Next to the door there was a wooden sign with the words. "Hammer and anvil forge" engraved into it. 

===================

NOTES:

Custom orders are accepted.

Items can be sold to the shop, you will be 

paid in either col or MATs (your choice)

depending on the quality of the item. 

=================== 

===================

Profression: Blacksmith

Crafts per day: 4

==================

==================

Prices

Bad: 50 col/1 MAT

Good: 100 col/ 1 MAT

Uncommon: 200 col/ 2 MAT

Rare: 500 col/ 3 MAT

Perfect: 1200 col/ 4 MAT

==================

==================

Stock: 

Impravidor (Uncommon) Damage (1)

Simple blade (Bad)

Squire's blade (Good) 

Squire's buckler (Good) 

Squire's Gauntlet (Good) 

Knight's Gauntlet (Good) 

Thief's Knife (Good) 

=================

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ID: 26105

CD: 2 (FAIL)

Xion smiled as he looked over the shop the he now owned, it was not much but it was a start. "Right" he said, as he walked from around the counter to the forge on the left side of the shop. "First craft of the day, and of this forge!" he said, grabbing the smith's hammer and selecting a single MAT from his inventory. 

Xion placed the material in the forge, waiting before pulling it out, and attempting to hammer it into shape. Unfortunately the item was a complete fail, as the material exploded into millions of little crystal shards. "Crap...well that's a less than optimal start" he said with a sigh. 

(-1 MAT) 

Xion was about to make another crafting attempting when he heard somebody enter the shop. "Give me a second!" he said, before putting down the smith's hammer and putting the MAT back in his inventory. 'my first customer, better not mess up' he thought, taking a deep breath and walking behind the counter. "Hello and welcome to the Zefra forge, how may I help you?" he said, trying to sound as welcoming as possible. 

Shaya saw a man come out of the back of the shop and walk behind the counter. She approached him and realized what kind of a shop this was, Ah excellent, I need something better than I have right now.. She gave the man a smile as she spoke, Hi, my name's Shaya. I'd like to purchase a short sword. I'm still stuck with my starter gear so I gotta get something with at least a little more damage, and a better accuracy would be a nice bonus too. I'm not wanting anything specific, just better than I have. She blushed a little not really knowing what she was asking for. Just something that deals more damage. I'll be paying with Col if you don't mind.

Xion nodded "So damage and accuracy modifiers, I'll see what I can  make" he said before walking back to the forge, 

ID: 26145

CD: 12 (Perfect) 

Xion went through the usual process of putting the material into the forge, before removing it an hammering it into shape. He took great care in this piece, as it was for his first customer, and, to his eternal surprise he created a perfect weapon. 

Name: Crescent Ghostblade

Enhancements: Damage (2) Accuracy (1)

Xion smiled "Better than I thought, though I wonder if she can pay for a perfect.." He said, before deciding to craft another blade, this time for the stock, or if it was good enough, for himself. 

ID: 26107

CD: 12 (Perfect) 

Xion once again put the materials into the forge, the metal glowing a deep red as he pulled it out and hammered it into shape, and once again he created a perfect weapon. It was a one handed straight sword, with a dark grey blade, it had an angular, lightning bolt like hand guard, and the pommel stone seemed to give of a yellow glow. He smiled "I'll use this one myself, Maybe she can have the Impravidor if she can't afford a perfect" He said, as he unequipped the Impravidor, and then equipped his new blade, which he had decided to name the 'Slicing maelstrom'. (has already been approved) 

(-2 MAT) 

Edited by Xion

ID: 26777

CD: 1 (EPIC FAIL)

Xion decided that it was about time he made another blade. Placing the MAT on the table, he attempted to make a sword, placing the MAT in the forge. Unfortunately for Xion, the MAT exploded into million of small shard while it was still heating in the forge. 

(-1 MAT) 

The owner of the shop came out bearing a sword, she poked it looking at what improvements have been made from her basic weapon. This is perfect! She smiled and hugged him. Thank you hun! You're the best! She let go and set down a bag containing the gold she was required to pay. I'm gonna have to come by here more often. She smiled and winked as she took the sword and began walking towards the door. I hope to see you around, bye now! Shaya waved as she exited the shop, feeling like she could rate it 10/10.

-1200 Col

Crescent Ghostblade +2DMG +1ACC

Ah, it was finally time for me to get a sword. Some time ago I learned of a new blacksmith shop down here on the first floor. While it was a relatively recent addition, the smith was said to be quite reliable. I thought that this would be the best place to go, mostly because it didn't involve much traveling. I collected all the things I needed and headed out early in the morning. Today was on the chilly side, one would probably need a long sleeve shirt to be comfortable. Most people were already out or eating so the streets were pretty bare as well. In almost no time I made it to the shop in question and entered the door. As I walked in I saw a guy behind the counter. I approached and spoke up "I'd like to custom order a weapon"

The blacksmith quickly greeted me and asked me what I was looking for. I knew the weapon type I wanted but I wasn't sure on the enchantments. I'd ask him for his opinion. "Well I'm looking for a One-Handed Straight Sword but I'm not sure on the enhancements. What would help with damage or something along those lines?"

The blacksmith, after giving it some thought, offered a very helpful suggestion. Although I was focused on damage, I didn't want to be one sided so the accuracy would be a big help. That's what I'd go with. "If that's the case I'll go with the 2 damage and 1 agility. Thanks for the tip" I said returning his smile.

Name: Nightslayer

Profession: Blacksmith

ID: (Leave Blank)

Roll: (Leave Blank)

Quality: Perfect

Item Type: One-Handed Straight Sword

Enchantments: +2damage +1agility

Description: An obsidian blade exuding a strange dark energy (copied this template)

Edited by Koumori

Xion accepted the trade, before going to the forge and getting to work. 

ID: 27123

CD: 7 (BAD) 

Xion placed the materials onto the table before grabbing one and putting it into the forge, he waited before pulling it out and hammering it into place, the result was a bad item, a simple blade with no unique qualities. He frowned, before deciding to try again. 

ID: 27124

CD: 10 (Uncommon)

Xion repeated this process with another MAT, heating it in the forge before pulling it out and hammering it into shape, creating an Uncommon item (Needs approving). The smith sighed, before going back to the customer. "No joy I'm afraid, I'll try again tomorrow and see what I can do, I'll message you once I've created a perfect" he said awkwardly. 

After Koumori had left, Xion decided to attempt crafting the blade again. He laid out three Materials and went to work at the forge.  

ID: 27423

CD: 10

ID: 27424

CD: 9

ID: 27425

CD: 8 

Xion managed to make 2 good items, one of which was a straight sword, with a simple design and cross hand guard. The other was a buckler-type shield, made of metal with a round bump in the centre. 

The third was an Uncommon shield called the beast Aegis. Xion smiled, he had yet to acquire a shield so he decided to equip it rather than add it to the stock.  

Edited by Xion

Vasth walked into Xion's place. Vasth greeted Xion 

"Sup dude,I am here for armour please.A arm gauntlet to be precise." 

Vasth started to explain what he wanted. 

"I came for a lighting blue kind of gauntlet,on the side it kind of has fins or wings,the can you brought a cross on it shoulder plate." (Btw well it's means gauntlet does that mean it goes up to ur shoulder or is that a different part of the armour? I have a picture in the spoiler so you get the idea of it's look.ignore the wing in the way."

Name: Gauntlet of the Lighting Dragon 

Item Type: Armor

Quality: Perfect

Enchantments: +2 Dmg Mit +1 Thorn.

Description: A Lighting Coloured Gauntlet,The Arm Gauntlet Of The Lighting DragonKnight. 

Lighting_Dragon_Gauntlet_.thumb.png.7910

(The hand and forearm part is a gauntlet)

xion smiled as he saw his friend Vasth enter the store, before telling Xion what he wanted. "Sure I'll be able to do that, actually if you could pay me in MATs now I may be able to make it straight away" he said, as he looked at the order. It was his third order ever, and this brought his current orders up to 2. ' man keeping up with head is gonna be a pain' he thought. 

Edited by Xion