[PP-F1] [[COMPLETED]] A New Encounter (Glory)

Glory let out a hiccup, a very cute one, as we fell onto the bed. When I got up a bit to look at her our eyes met and I got lost in her brown eyes again. They were beautiful and I'd never get sick of looking at them. When I went in for the kiss I could feel something in her like maybe she was getting ready for it. Still I didn't know it was safe and I ended up only kissing her on the check. Strangely though I could hear her exhale when I did that. Like perhaps she was sighing out of disappointment. I rolled off of her and we both layed there looking at the ceiling. There was quite for a few seconds before she answered my questions. My heart was already beating loudly but I heard by far the longest one yet when what she said registered. As she reached out her hand to touch mine my head was racing. I would get the chance to do this all again. I would get the chance to be specialty her. And most importantly, I'd get to see her. This day went from just an average one to the best one of my life. I never would've guessed that I'd find Glory and things would end up like this. But for some reason it felt like all I ever really wanted. "Really?" I sat up on the bed and Glory did the same. We looked at each other again for what seemed like an eternity before we did anything. Then I slowly moved up my hands and Henry placed them on the sides of her face. This time I would be a man. I wouldn't chicken out. I wanted to kiss her more than anything in the world and I had the feeling she wanted the same. I moved her head closer to mine and I leaned forward as well. I let our heads rest with our foreheads touching before I went any further. When our lips met I thought I would literally melt. Her lips were so soft and warm, I couldn't remember anything that felt so good. My heart stopped pounding so fast and my chest just felt warm. If I didn't want the hug to end I certainly didn't want this to end. We were convehing our true feelings to each other. The kiss was long, much longer than the first one. At some point during it my hands hand migrated from her head to around her waist, pulling her even closer. I could feel the warmth of her body again and I felt like I was at home. When I finally brought my lips back I felt like a part of me died, but I knew we couldn't actually do that forever. "I'm sorry I bailed out earlier. I'd-I'd love to be more than..just friends" My eyes were still closed. Words like that had never escaped my mouth before so I was more nervous than I had ever been. But I didn't think I even had a reason to be. I could still feel her breath as I waited for an answer. 

Edited by Koumori
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She nodded very quickly and couldn't be more sure of anything in her entire life. All she wanted was to be with Koumori... for a long time hopefully... Her mind was literally swarming and her focus was hazy so Glory hardly even noticed when Koumori lifted his hands towards her. The feeling was so intense but she expected this so her heartbeat was more soft than it was quick. She loved the way his eyes looked up close...gorgeous... their noses bumped at first but she relaxed and only smiled at the small accident between them. Her own hands were in her lap and shaking, she wasn't exactly sure what to do with them but Koumori comforted her with his movements. Her mind truly had gone blank since their time together. As if it were instinct her eyelids fluttered shut and body tingled especially when he touched her sides, the odd yet wonderful feeling made her twitch. They must've gotten closer or at least that's what Glory thought as she slowly opened one eye and noticed the distance between their bodies. With the other eye opened she finally felt all her senses come back down from what had to be Heaven. That's exactly what the experience could be described as. Taking one deep breath she tried to make her trembling body still again but that just wasn't working. Finally she lifted a hand and touched the side of Koumori's head, softly touching a piece of his hair before tucking it behind his ear gently. "Please... T-That'd be... t-the best gift e-ever. Oh Koumori y-your so funny a-and k-kind..." She paused and stared at her lap. "I-I really w-want to be you're g-g-" Then her words were stopped as her airways seemed to have been blocked. "girlfriend."

Edited by Glory

Beung that close to Glory, I realized yet again how much she made me felt. When we kissed it was like a floodgate. All I could think about was being with her more and more. Just seeing her would be enough for me. But with what she had just said, I knew that it would be more than that. I could feel her body trembling in my hands as we shared our affection. But I knew she wasn't trembling in fear because I was trembling too. She wasn't trembling because she couldn't contain her happiness. At least I hoped. When we finally pulled our lips apart she reached out and tucked my hair behind my ear. She looked so adorable when she did that, that sweet smile. She put her hands back down to her lap and looked down as she spoke again. My cheeks went red again when I heard what she said. Bet gift is right. It's the best thing I could ever ask for. I took a deep gulp as my words stopped in my throat. I looked at her square in her beautiful eyes as I answered. "You're the most amazing person I've ever met, not to mention the cutest. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't meet you." I paused to collect myself. "Then that makes me your boyfriend then." I quickly leaned forward and gave her another peck on the lips before I stood up off the bed. All the embarrassment from what had just happened flowed into me at once and I became flush head to toe. I rubbed my nose as I looked at the floor. "Well I guess we should probably go to bed now. I don't know if I can handle anymore haha. I'll get back to the couch." This was shaping up to be the best night of my life by far. I never knew that when I ran into Glory this would happen. I looked back over at her and a huge smile spread on my face. She was my girlfriend. That mad me the happiest I had ever been. 

"Eh..." She squealed and scrunched her body up at the sound of the compliment that Koumori gave her. But she felt exactly the same, his words were just perfect. "M-My boyfriend." Glory muttered this under her breath dreamily as Koumori stood up. Her eyes were glossy and she lifted a hand to her lips that felt numb after the last quick one that he gave her. When he became red so did she and all Glory could do was crawl over onto her bed and pull her legs up to her chest along with a pillow to hide her tomato colored face. "Y-Yeah..." She stared at the porch doors since they were see through to get an idea of what time it was. "i-it's getting dark." After nodding her head and agreeing she opened her inventory to remove the boots and stockings she currently wore. As she moved to lay down she thought of Koumori laying beside her... she had to shake her head to clear her mind and forget all of that. Right now that would be way too much. Glory noticed Koumori looking at her and so she smiled back at him before turning a nearby light off. "...Goodnight. I-Is the couch alright?" She worried that her company... and boyfriend... wouldn't be comfortable. She really did care after all. A boyfriend for herself. Glory wouldn't ever had guessed this would happen at all, especially so suddenly. She wished her friends were here to see so they wouldn't ever be able to tease her again, or maybe even Rikuto... What would he think of everything? Glory knew Koumori was sweet and just perfect for her. All she saw when she closed her eyes was the moment they kissed... "Sweet dreams Koumori."

Glory had a look of bliss on her face when she repeated what had just happened to herself. I probably had the same look. When I got up she crawled over to her pillow and curled up, probably to cover her redness. She agreed with me and unequipped some stuff to get ready for bed. I made w quickly glance at the empty space next to her and wondered if I'd ever fill it. I hoped so, but it was way too soon for that. I smiled at the thought though as I turned to the couch. Glory asked if I was really okay with the couch and I felt happy that she cared. Why wouldn't she though? That's the kind of person she was. "Don't worry I can sleep anywhere. Promise". I gave her the thumbs up as a laid down and got comfortable. I was about to go to sleep in the same room as my girlfriend. Wow. Didn't think I'd be saying that. It would take some getting used to. It was just too awesome. I felt that warm feeling in my chest all over again just thinking about Glory. I heard her sweet voice over the darkness and turned to make myself more comfortable. "Sweet dreams, Glory."

COMPLETED!

Koumori +1 SP +1000 Col

Glory +1 SP +1000 Col