"I know but, I had to finish the blade." says the warrior about the bath and, a drink comment. He would sleep when he had finished the blade and, made sure it had reached it's rightful owner.  For the time being this small girl would be the owner. Beoreson looked down at the female and, passed her the blade. Beoreson had been training non-stop since joining the game and, he was using quite a bit of willpower to hold it one handed. The blade weighed more then his armor. "Don't drop it." says the warrior with a slight look of sadness in his eye. He passes the blade over to the girl and, waits to see how badly she is going to take the weight. "If you truly wanted I could make you a rapier but, it will take in till I can get enough mats to make a perfect."  says the warrior as he watches the girl struggle with the blade. The warrior doesn't touch the subject of his fallen comrade putting up a defensive vibe about it.

The blade fell quickly from his hand into hers and the weight came crashing down all at once, she was able to stop the point of the blade from going into the ground just by a mere few inches. She struggled with the thing, "God damnit! Lindow sure ate his freaking Wheaties didn't he?" she asked with a rhetorical question. Lindow's blade sat in her hands as she allowed to drop the blade smoothly against the floor once and then with all her might she lifted it over her shoulder and stood there like a statue unable to move, "I just need to build up some muscle..." she said with a slight crisp grin, she moved her fingers towards her menu and shot the owner a friend request. 

"If you ever wanna go out and have that drink with me, let me know. I know you are one of the council members of the Blades, but Lindow told me you were a pretty laid back fellow compared to the others." Her fingers worked over her menu once more, the object disappearing from her hands and onto her back like Lindow had worn his blades. She waved to the owner, "Get some sleep!" she yelled back after leaving and waving once more, the man looked dead tired. Hopefully rest would come quickly for the untiring smithy of metal and ore. 

Beoreson looks to the girl as she is struggling with the blade, "You're going to want to do weapons training and, grind some" says the warrior giveing his advice to Opal. Beoreson nodded to the girl,"I'll get some sleep don't worry." says the warrior clearly nodding off, but some how still alert. He looks at the friend request and, thinks for a moment. He was to tired to care and, thought to himself,"Might as well, I don't got any friends to begin with.". He goes ahead and, hits accept and, says to her,"I'll think about the drink. Thinking of not drinking as often though." Once she leaves he locks up shop and, sets up a bed on one of the tables,"Man, I need to buy a house" is the last thing the warrior thinks of when he passes out.

ID# 29668 CD:6

Rank 3 (69/80)

Beoreson comes back from mining and, decides to get to work on his blacksmithing. He grabs a mat off the table and, puts Light in her pouch. He hammer out a small spear that was made to be one handed. It was just a simple one handed assault spear. Nothing to special about it.

ID# 29669 CD:12

Rank 3 (77/80)
Beoreson knew that he needed to change out the armor that he was wearing as it didn't work to well with the build that he was running. He built his armor with a more or less medival spin on body armor. He made it so that whole suit had removable armor plates where held together by straps and, buckles. He made the basic chest plate of the armor along with the sleeves and, pant that would hold anything else that was made. The top shirt was cotton and, the pants where made of a heavy jean like maternal that had greves and, knee pads.
ID# 29670 CD:4 LD:17 (Recovered)

Rank 3 (78/80)
Beoreson decides to start making the next part of the armor and, decides to make a helmet for it. He comes back over to the mats table and, grabs another one. He throws it into the forge and, waits. He comes up with a plan for his armor. He would make a helmet or some sort of gloves. He decided that he would prefer the helmet and, got to work. He hammered out the ore into a "Helmet" it was not up to code on any thing about it.

ID# 29671 CD:8

Rank 4 (80/160)
Beoreson gave up on the whole suit of armor as he needed to get to work on a new weapon as well. He knew that if he made his armor have accuracy he would need his weapon to be different as well. He starts forging and, comes up with a simple straight sword. He sighs and, debates even trying to use it.

Beoreson know that he wanted to move up a few floors so, he decided to close up shop and, toss his inventory. He gave all his items that could be used for recruits to the guild and, just tossed all of the normal items and, his bad one as well. He decided that he would move to the seventh floor as it would give him a new environment but, not be too deadly for the young warrior. He moved into his new shop and, looked around. He knew that he would have to start from scratch but, he would be in a place that didn't hold any memories.

ID# 29884 CD:3
Rank 4 (81/160)

Beoreson finished setting up his shop and, decided to try his luck with a shield. He thought to himself,"New shop, new inventory." The warrior heated up ore and, decided to work without his apron on. The main reason being that Light was sleeping on the stack of furs that he had just brought in from the fourth floor. The warrior worked the metal and, stretched it out into a circle. Just before it finalized the warrior made one mistake and, the whole shield broke into pixies. Be looked at the pixels and, put back up the signs about what weapons he will make.

ID# 29885

Rank 4 (83/160)

Craft: 7 (Good Item)

Beoreson decided to make a blade for his next creation. The raven haired man walked over to his mat table and, grabbed an ore from it. The warrior managed to avoid waking up the pup some how but the second the warrior picked something up off the table, the pup woke up The warrior pets the wolf pups head and, the pup yips some then, lays back down. The warrior walks over and, places the ore in the forge. The warrior waits for the ore to heat.  The warrior takes the ore out and, hammers out a basic, black straight sword.

+1 basic, black tinted, straight sword.

ID# 29888

Craft: 7 (Good item)

Rank 4 (85/160)

Beoreson took the weapon and, added it to one of the good weapon cases in the shop. The warrior then, came back into the room and, decided to try again. The warrior grabbed a mat off the table and, got to work heating the ore up. The warrior thought to himself while waiting, "I think I should try to make a sword again." He pulls the ore out and, begins to hammer the blade out. This time he was going for a crimson blade as he wanted to make something to put in the guild storage. The warrior got his crimson blade but, it had no special proprieties.

+1 crimson, straight sword

• 2 weeks later...

ID# 31191

Craft: 5

Rank 4 (91/160)

Beoreson walks over to his mat table and, produces a small piece of steel. The warrior heats the metal and, begins working the metal. He stretches the metal out into a basic sword and, adds it to the rack of weapons.

ID# 31192

Craft: 6

Rank 4 (93/160)

Beoreson decides to use the last of his mats and, has once last go at making a sword. He heats up some ore and, waits. He thinks to himself, "I need to go explain why I went AWOL soon. He takes the ore out of the forge and, begins to hammer out the metal and, turns it into a basic sword. The man takes the weapon and, places it on the rack.

• 6 months later...

ID# 55023 Craft: 9 (Uncommon)

Rank 4 (94/160)

Beoreson pats off the dust from his tools and decides to go to work on another sword this time. He thinks to himself, "I'll make a katana and use some ore from before." He takes the ore over to the anvil and begins to pound out the ore into a basic shape of a sword. He reshapes the ore a few times and ends up with a basic katana with a rune on blade at the cross guard. The rune is a basic power rune and allows a slightly more powerful attack. The man takes the blade a puts it into the display case. That was the only ore he had from his earlier mat collection.

• 6 months later...

ID# 69076 CD:2

Rank 4 (95/160)
Beoreson walks into his shop and spends the next fifteen minutes cleaning up his shop. He takes the time to wipe down all the tables and all of the display cases, then he sweeps the floor. He sits down on the table and his pup Light jumps up to into his lap and snuggles against him. Beoreson reaches down and pats the small pup on the head before he gives the pup a small treat. He then goes over to his anvill and hammers out some iron that he had been saving and is rewarded with a nice cracking noise followed by the ingot exploding into nothing. "Well, that sucks", mutters the warrior as he rubs the back of his head. The man then cleans up the forge and closes his doors for the night.

Hakai wandered into the rather large shop. She didnt usually spend much time in Nimbus, preferring to stick to the lower floors. However, she had heard of this shop and it's good reputation and she really needed new weapons, especially with the new weapon mod she had just invested in. What was the point of switching weapons in a blink if you didnt have any weapons to switch to? She smirked and walked up to the counter, setting down the paper that she had written her order on. She had decided to go with the whole Limbo's Fange theme that she had going. She pulled out her katana and set it on the counter. "I'd like you to make me two katanas, both with the same design as this except that the sharp edge of the blade should be a different color. I wrote down what color on the order sheet. If you can get it done quickly I'll pay you twenty five materials." She said before taking her katana and resheathing it.

Order:

Spoiler

Name: Limbo's Claw

Your Profession: (what profession are you? This is just so we know you're not a tailor making a meal or a fisherman performing a song)

Your Rank: (this is so we know you're not making something that comes with rank 5 when you're only rank 2)

ID: (the dice ID)

Roll: (what did you roll on the crafting die?)

Item Type: Katana
Tier: 2

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 2 Bleed, 1 Paralyze 

Description: A katana with a black and scarlet blade. 

Post Link: (Self-Explanatory)

Spoiler

Name: Limbo's Claw MKII

Your Profession: (what profession are you? This is just so we know you're not a tailor making a meal or a fisherman performing a song)

Your Rank: (this is so we know you're not making something that comes with rank 5 when you're only rank 2)

ID: (the dice ID)

Roll: (what did you roll on the crafting die?)

Item Type: Katana
Tier: 2

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 2 Paralyze, 1 Bleed

Description: A katana with a black and gold blade.

Post Link: (Self-Explanatory)