[F3] Crystal Dragon Nest (Artisan Shop) (REOPENING)

Why anyone would choose to spend any more time than they had to on the fifth floor of the Aincrad Tower really was beyond Mack's ability to fathom. The heat was simply unbearable up on this floor of the tower. Honestly, it really was. Dry heat, or not, it was oppressive. Still, the only artisan that Mack knew, who also happened to be one of the Crimson Blades, was Vasth and for some reason Vasth had chosen to put his shop up on the fifth floor. After a few moments of searching, Mack located the shop and disappeared into the blessed coolness within. It took a few seconds for his eyes to adjust, but once they did he began looking around for Vasth. "Vasth," he called out into the shop. "I need a custom lucky charm with plus two accuracy and plus one damage, can you make such an item?"

Vasth nodded as Graves talked about the enhancements. "That Enhancement is called Rank Skills, it's can be on Perfect and Rare equipment, I can make it but it will take time." Vasth said to Graves. "Just Explain what you want and I will create." Vasth grinned "You Get a discount on the item as a guild member." 

Vasth watch as Mack came into his shop sweating, Vasth patted the back of his head. "Hey Mack what ya need?" Vasth said I need to change the location of the store Vasth thought to himself as he listent to Mack request. "Yes I can, Just explain me the detail and I will make it." Vasth said "The thing you want is A perfect charm." 

"Alright then." I told Vasth, before taking a deep breath and explaining what I wanted.

ORDER

Name: (Anything you see fit)

Item Type: (Anything Grave can wear on him, really)

Quality: (Rare or Perfect)

Enhancements: Skill Rank (+ Evasion if Perfect)

Description: (Whatever you see fit as well)

"In other words, just anything I could wear or put somewhere on my person." I finished with a grin.

"Yes, a perfect charm, though I misspoke. I need it to have plus two accuracy and plus one evasion. Here are the complete details," Mack rumbled, handing over a piece of parchment paper upon which he had written the exact specifications of his order.

ORDER

Name: Grandmaster's Honor

Item Type: Ring

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: + 2 Accuracy, +1 Evasion

Description: A crimson ruby set in a simple and unadorned platinum band.

"I need this right away for the coming Floor Boss raid on the eleventh floor. I am willing to pay you extra to expedite the order and jump it to the front of the line," Mack said, his grey eyes boring into Vasth's and his tone making it very clear that the blonde man was not joking.

Hirru would walk in at this time.  The hunter was now clad in a new jade plate armor that covered only his upper body and left arm.  His signature hat was no longer on his head as it should have been, but that would be solved latter on.  Now, he would need the replacement to end everything.  It was at that time that he would recognize three familiar faces.  One of whom would be the owner of the shop, and the person that he actually wanted to see.  The other, Grave, would have gotten a somber smile.  The giant of a man, Mack, would get his a little more attention than the other.

"Vasth!  Mack!  Grave!  How have you guys been?"

Hirru would say as he came up to the counter before noticing two items.  

A look of interest came to his eyes as he looked upon them.  He wouldn't buy these, at least, not yet.  No, he wanted something else done for them  He looked to Vasth while pointing at the two.

"Could you combine the two?"

Name: Spirit of the Jade Dragon

Quality: Perfect

Item type: Lucky charm

Enhancement: [+2 ACC /+1 EVA]

Description: Dragon Charm bracelet that gives the user an infused sense of swiftness and accuracy.  The band is made from metals to make a flame formation of red, orange, and yellow radiating outwards from the center.  Inlet on the band is a single Jade gem, polished to a fine sheen.  The gem has a long dark slit that resembles the eye of something no longer living.

~"In a land far from our own, the Jade Dragon reigned.  Its law was just and judgement swift, the land would know its rule.  One day, a lone warrior wielding a blade of unknown origin, faced its wrath.  After a long battle of many days and nights, the warrior and dragon were both at their ends.  The Jade Dragon saw through the warriors heart, and saw not the heart of vengeance and anger, but the core of honor and just cause.  Upon their dying breathes, the jade dragon gave unto the warrior its soul in the shape of a jade crystal eye.  The crystal fused with the bracelet of lover, of the warrior; becoming one with them and bringing the warrior back from the brink of death."~

((Sorry, like to make flavor text for all of my items))

Edited by Hirru
Editing Stats of item

Vasth smiled as Hirru made his request. "Right I will trying it make it as close as possible," Vasth smiled as he waved good bye to Hirru. Vasth quickly got to his crafting room, he sat down and grabbed some crystals,started to try and craft his customers items.

ID 31341 CD 3+1=4 Bad Item LD 20 (Mat salvaged)
ID 31342 CD 12+1 Perfect Item 

Name: Corrupted Crystal  

Item Type: Lucky Charm

Enhancements: + 2 Acc  + 1 Eva

Description: A dark dark blue crystal with a molten red core which make the crystal look like it's breaking apart,with a black chain used to wear as a necklace.

+ 8 Exp

- Mat

Vasth placed his crystal in inside his crafting menu, He placed his others items in, Vasth waited as it finished, it popped up BAD ITEM. DAMN IT Vasth thought to himself, he was able to salvage his crystal back. He tried again this time he placed some different items. Vasth waited and it popped up PERFECT ITEM. Vasth smiled and placed the item on the table. 

Edited by Vasth

Vasth hands were dirty from his items, He placed some items, on his display shelf. Vasth was able to make a perfect really quickly. Vasth wondered if he could keep up the job. 

ID 31343 CD 3+1 Bad Item LD 16 (Mat Salvaged)
ID 31344 CD 11+1=12 Perfect item 

+8 Exp

- Mat

Vasth place his guild leader's crystal into the crafting menu. Vasth watched as he waited for the item to finish. Bad Item popped up yet again, Vasth sighed he was able to salvage as well so that was a plus, Vasth tried again, this time he used different items to make the ring. As he waited for it, he thought again Macks request about joining the front line, If Vasth went Miriko would be worried scared, Vasth couldn't think of what would happen if he died and What would happen to Miriko. Vasth decided that he wouldn't go on this one for now, he would wait until he was stronger. 

Edited by Vasth

My eyes were highly enticed by the crimson and sapphire crystal Vasth had whipped up for me.  It looked both sinister and magnificent at the same time; fitting of my personality.  My eyes went back up to Vasth. "So... How much for it?" I asked, no longer fearing prices; I was starting to hold more Col than one could put in a safe.

After several days had gone by, Mack dropped back in on Vasth to see how the artisan was coming along on the crafting of the ring that he had asked for. Pushing open the door to the shop, Mack headed immediately for the counter in search of Vasth. "Vasth, have you created the ring I asked for yet," Mack asked in a low rumbling tone, placing both of his hands on the counter top, palms down, and leaning over to look and see if Vasth had the created the ring and stashed it behind the desk. While it wasn't critical to have the ring, it would be tremendously helpful.

Vasth grinned he placed down his item for Grave, The Corrupted Crystal stone down. Vasth looked  at Graves "I would like it to be paid by Mat's but you can paid Col, Paying by Mat it's 3 Mat's, paying by Col is 400" Vasth said to Graves, After that Mack came in and asked about his Charm, Vasth nodded towards Mack, "Yes, Mack here it is," Vasth said as he placed it down. "It's free since your the guild leader" Vasth said

Given To Grave

Name: Corrupted Crystal  

Item Type: Lucky Charm

Enhancements: + 2 Acc  + 1 Eva

Description: A dark dark blue crystal with a molten red core which make the crystal look like it's breaking apart,with a black chain used to wear as a necklace.

Given To Mack

Edited by Vasth

Vasth looked at Hirru description... Ok... very long, Vasth looked that his item that he made before that was like it, he placed some rare crystals he had mined before and he placed the materials into the crafting menu, he sat the waiting while sipping coffee, Vasth patted the back of his head as he waited and then he saw it PERFECT!, Vasth smiled  

ID 32373 CD 11+1 = 12 Perfect 

Name: Spirit of the Jade Dragon

Quality: Perfect

Item type: Lucky charm

Enhancement: [+2 ACC /+1 EVA]

Description: Dragon Charm bracelet that gives the user an infused sense of swiftness and accuracy.  The band is made from metals to make a flame formation of red, orange, and yellow radiating outwards from the center.  Inlet on the band is a single Jade gem, polished to a fine sheen.  The gem has a long dark slit that resembles the eye of something no longer living.

~"In a land far from our own, the Jade Dragon reigned.  Its law was just and judgement swift, the land would know its rule.  One day, a lone warrior wielding a blade of unknown origin, faced its wrath.  After a long battle of many days and nights, the warrior and dragon were both at their ends.  The Jade Dragon saw through the warriors heart, and saw not the heart of vengeance and anger, but the core of honor and just cause.  Upon their dying breathes, the jade dragon gave unto the warrior its soul in the shape of a jade crystal eye.  The crystal fused with the bracelet of lover, of the warrior; becoming one with them and bringing the warrior back from the brink of death."~

+8 Exp

- Mat

Edited by Vasth

I chuckled almost cynically at the price; once upon a time I would have been fearful of such a cost, but I had more Col than I knew what to do with. "Sweet deal.  I currently don't have three Mats, so you'll have to make do with my Col at this rate." I told him with an apologetic grin.  I completed the transaction, entering the four hundred Col and receiving the Corrupted Crystal, equipping it around my neck without a second thought.  Waving goodbye, I left the building.

---

+1 Corrupted Crystal

-400 Col

((It's a good thing Calrex ended that Rp when he did.  Needed that Mat.  I literally thought that I was going to have one of these moments *Look in spoiler*))

tumblr_npk225TMZZ1qeu8w6o3_r1_400.gif

Hirru was let in through Grave leaving the shop.  He sighed deeply knowing that his wait was over.  Going up to the counter, he was greeted with the price tag.

"Alright!  Hold on a second.."

He started flipping through his menu to grab whatever materials he had.  Each one would hit the counter with a light thunk.  One.. two.. three.. four.. fi......

"Alright... where did that fifth one go..?"

He started checking his pockets and finally found the fifth material, which was in his pouch the entire time.  Placing that one on the counter, he awaited his prize.  He gazed upon the little bangle with which a jade jewel was set.  He would be able to feel the spirit within.

"Thanks Vasth!  I'll see you around!"

-5 Mats
+ Spirit of the Jade Dragon

Edited by Hirru
  • 3 weeks later...

Vasth had finally finished packing everything out. Vasth smiled he can get more customers being on a different floor. Vasth went into his crafting room and started to go to crafting, Vasth first attempted failed badly, Vasth sighed as he watched as the items shattered to pixel.

ID 34689

CD=3+1 ~Fail~

- Mat

+1 Exp