[PP-F8] «Earning A Living» florenthia. Vasth

Finally Glory was ready to take a quest that would let her be a Tailor and give her a profession along with her very own shop. She spent all night looking over the game guide to see which floor she would want to have her shop on and the very best one seemed to be floor 8 which sounded beautiful and neat. The ideas of water underneath the forest village along with all the other pretty settlements were just great plus the buildings were inside of tree trunks and that excited her a lot. Now she just needed someone to help her out and as she stepped on the teleporting tab as soon as she muttered the words that would take her to the correct floor she nervously stumbled off and bumped into someone. "O-Oops. Mmm... s-sorry." Glory apologized whilst keeping her head down bent on finding a Tailor to help her out. "W-Wait. D-Do you um... k-know any Tailors a-around here maybe?" She would turn around and walk back to the stranger feeling brave enough to up and front ask them a question.

Vasth was standing at the front of F8,he was looking at menus because he was new to this place,he heard from somebody that there was a NPC that told you how to become a tailor,someone bumped into him.He turn and saw a keeping her head down. Vasth knew instantly she was a shy type.

"I am fine,Are you alright?" Then Vasth heard her question,just could hear it.Her voice was very small and quite. Vasth nodded

"Yeah,I heard that the tailor is in the town up ahead,I am Vasth,Pleased to meet to you,Do you want me to accompany on your journey?" Vasth held his hand to shake when he introduced himself.

"Y-Yes... I-I'm fine d-don't worry about me." Glory assured the stranger putting on a small stiff smile to ensure he felt okay with what she provided as an answer. Really she was but some people were hard to convince and Glory knew that. "Really?!" She felt a burst of excitement knowing she could definitely become a Tailor on her most favorite floor so far in the game since Glory wanted her shop here and nowhere else. "I-I'd be g-grateful." She blushed heavily and her hand was limp when she went to shake Vasth's because touching other people wasn't something Glory was used to. As quickly as possible Glory pulled her hand away and turned around. "...C-Could you show me p-please? O-Oh! A-And I'm Glory i-if your were wondering."

"Mmm, s-so I've been told." Glory nodded towards Vasth in thanks and followed closely behind, not too close because he was still a stranger after all. "G-Glory is m-my favorite English word." She added quickly feeling that since she told this to literally everyone else she met that it was appropriate to do so this time as well. Jogging to catch up to Vasth's side Glory finally simply walked next to him like a normal person and her light brown eyes glowed as she inspected every eye-catching element of floor 8. "...S-So um... Where exactly i-is the shop? I-I was kind of hoping t-to go see the different villages here too."

• 2 weeks later...

"Right." Glory nodded feeling like her name was some kind of good luck and that she'd gotten way further than she would have without such a username though she wouldn't have gone with anything else no matter what because this was her name on every other RPG she played and other names would be confusing, plus any gamer knew not to use your real name anyways just to not seem like a noob. "Cool!" Glory clapped and giddily skipped though she stopped instantly when her companion fell and she blushed awkwardly. "O-Oh! Oh wow... Are you alright?" She asked bending down next to him and oferring a hand though she wouldn't be able to pull him up if she tried and knew that but wanted to seem polite. At the same time Glory was giggling and trying to hold her hand over her mouth tos top the laughing because this was way too funny.

Vasth landed on his butt really hurt. He saw the Glory was trying not to laugh at the same time to pull him up. He rubbed the back of his head of embarrassment. "I am alright..." Vasth said as he grabbed Glory's small hand. Vasth tried to pull up but fell back again dragging Glory with him,Vasth landed on his butt a second time. Vasth blush like a as red as a apple embarrassed that he fell again, "I am sorry!!!" He looked down at Glory to had landed on him... 

Edited by Vasth

She tried her best to pull him back up and tugged on Vasth's arm but knew she really wouldn't do much maybe only help and move him an inch or two. Finally it seemed that Vasth could get up which was a relief and Glory almost let go but really she only figured out that she was very wrong. Glory fell instantly since Vasth was still holding onto her hand and she nearly forgot about that fact so Glory went down with him as he slipped again. "Gah!" She squealed and clung onto whatever was around her for dear life... except that thing was Vasth and she lifted her eyes to realize that shortly after the fall. "...Eh..." Glory let go and backed away quickly keeping her head bowed with a whole body that'd turned red. She trembled and remained on the ground feeling very awkward and uncomfortable. "W-We're p-pretty graceful h-uh?" Glory spoke quietly since her throat felt very sore. The way she touched Vasth was way too much for Glory to handle and she felt super bad for even falling on him in the first place. "S-Sorry..."

Vasth was very embarrassed, What was he doing he thought. Come on pull yourself together man. Vasth looked and saw the Glory's face was very red, she was very cute like that. Vasth laughed "We are not very graceful are we now?" but Vasth frowned as she said "S-Sorry..." Vasth smiled "Why are you saying sorry,it's not your fault." Vasth got up and smiled "I shouldn't have made you try to pull me up, I should be asking if you're alright,So are you alright?" Vasth gave a small smile.

Edited by Vasth

Glory giggled as she shook her head slowly. "Not at all." She replied and made eye contact with Vasth for a few moments, but she panicked when she realized she was staring and averted her attention to something else. "I-I dunno... I-I just felt bad I g-guess..." She shrugged and spoke before standing up and climbing to her feet as carefully as possible since she didn't want to end up falling all over again. Twiddling her thumbs idly while rocking back and forth on her feet awkwardly Glory grinned weakly and honestly she could care about what Vasth did since in her eyes this was all her fault. "It's fine.. w-we all make mistakes. Right? Umm... l-let's go now then." Glory tapped on Vasth's arm and pointed in the direction they were heading before the whole mess. "Try not to slip again." She joked lightheartedly.

"Of course." Glory walked side by side with Vasth as they forgot the whole embarrassing mishap and headed further into the town of Florenthia in search of the mysterious tailor that Glory needed to begin that quest to become a tailor herself. Her light brown eyes searched around as she and Vasth made conversation because she was determined to find this shop but it wasnt like she wasn't paying attention or ignoring him because she wasn't. "...Eh... M-My friend Rikuto bought it and let me play first because I-I love RPG's. Mostly the character creating and all of that... but now it's different. ....Um. What about you?" Of course SAO wasn't the same anymore to Glory because not only was it a game of life and death but sadly she wasn't who she dreamed to be in this game and that hurt her on the inside, thinking about that made her frown a bit.

Vasth nodded as he listened and looked around, "Well I am in one of my most lowest times of my life, so I used SAO as a escape but that's all heal up cause I have meet a lot of people, Even someone I love now, So I have a girfriend." Vasth smiled as he looked over to Glory wondering if anyone popped up in her mind. Vasth gave a cheeky grin. "Do you have someone you like?" Vasth looked at her face.

"Really? I'm glad you're doing so well." Glory nodded after Vasth finished speaking while her brown eyes glimmered in admiration. She had yet to find... love but being her age that was something she desired and had yet to feel. Well.... kinda. "Wha-wha?" Glory's eyes widened and they suddenly become dull again as she blushed and twirled a piece of short brown hair. "...I-I uh... m-maybe? H-He... can y-you keep secrets?"

Vasth grinned "Of course I can, why would I have a girlfriend then?" Vasth smiled "It's a special thing to find love in this game, it's a lot more easier to get out of this death game with a person you love,Something that the two of you's can bond together, My girlfriend and I have a promise we both want once we get out of this game, Once we get out I promise to find her and fall in love with her once again" Vasth looked up to the skies. "Want to you how first met," Vasth grinned.

Not knowing the answer to his question, Glory shrugged as she didn't understand Vasth was only joking. "I-I would guess it's because you're sweet maybe." She answered while a nod of her head feeling confident of her answer and sure that she would be correct. "Heh..." Glory choked up with Vasth's explanation of "love" and "falling in love again" since that seemed a little awkward to be discussing with him especially since her new friend seemed so passionate about the feeling along with whoever the girl was. "Um... I-I know him because... w-we met when I-I was embarrassed... h-he helped me out." Ruffling her hair awkwardly Glory fixed the brown strands back in place and shut her eyes tight before opening them again. That day... was full of blushing for sure and she couldn't take thinking about that right now. "Er... I-I think that the s-shop." She pointed to a sign in the far distance with a needle and thread logo. "Why don't you.. uh... t-tell me about how you m-met your girlfriend now?" Of course he was desperate to change the view back to Vasth.

"Well My girlfriend's name is called Miriko, she is a very nice girl, now how we first was very funny." Vasth said as he walked into the shop, Vasth saw a NPC with a quest above his head, Vasth nodded, "So i was sleeping under a tree one day, as I was nearly into deep sleep Miriko fell out of the tree and headbutted me in the chest." Vasth laughed as he remember it again. "The NPC is here." Vasth pointed towards the NPC.

• 4 weeks later...

"Sounds like a-a pretty name." She spoke up to add in a kind comment towards his girlfriend even though she'd never met her. Glory did in fact believe the name sounded beautiful and could only imagine how pretty the stranger must be to see. The shop had appeared before them in no time it seemed and had a yarn thread and needle next to a sign that read "Pins and Needles". Inside it was very very large and lavish to a great extent and so astonishing that Glory found herself in awe and having slight jealously over the amazing place. A young adult woman NPC with a quest marker over her head was working at a table when Vasth pointed to her. But Glory was giggling over the silly story he told her to notice the NPC walking over. "Ouch. ...Sounds like a fun time." She joked before turning her head only to meet eyes with the NPC

"Hi there! I'm Poppy. How can I help you two?" Her voice was high-pitched and personality seemed like the bubbly type. Glory blushed and took a look at Vasth not knowing exactly what to say.

Vasth smiled as Glory gave him eye of need, so Vasth asked the NPC "This young lady is here wanting the profession you offer," Vasth said to the NPC, NPC smiled "Aww how cute your boyfriend talk for you," Vasth blushed and quickly said "Nono she not my girlfriend, just a friend i met today." "Oh well," as cleared the misunderstanding. Vasth asked the NPC "What does she need to do to become a tailor?" The NPC said to him and Glory "You need to kill one boars and gather 4 material please, then return to me"