[PP-F5]-Blood in the Sand (Xion)

"Well, I am 15 in real life. I was your typical, good grades no social life nerd in school that got bullied a lot. I was weak, had more than  a few medical conditions and so on and so forth. Gaming has always been a passion of mine so when I was able I got the game, and thus I am here before you now" he said with a slight sigh, remembering his past was always a painful experience for the player. 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Cool." says the warrior as he takes a sip of his beer. "Wish I, keep it that simple." says the  warrior as he downs half the beer. He now has a sip or two left in his mug. "You know what sucks. Not being able to get drunk in this game." says the warrior as he finishes off the beer mug. He stretches out his arms and, thinks for a moment. "Can we schedule the fight for this weekend? I have things I need to do." asks the warrior. He needed to go farm some more to be equal in level with Xion.

"If you so wish, I have little to do nowadays so any time is good for me, just send me a PM when you are ready" he said with a smile, before finishing his drink and getting up, walking towards the door to the bar. "Farewell" he said with a smile before walking out into the blistering heat of floor five, towards the teleportation gate. "Teleport: Town of beginnings!" he shouted, before disappearing in a brilliant blue glow. 

Beoreson ordered another beer and, sat down to drink it. The raven haired man went over what he had gained today. One mat, 250 col, and a potion called Sand Armor. The warrior knew what to do with three out of four of the objects but, had no idea what the fourth one did. The warrior pulled out the potion and, examined it. The flavor text read,"By drinking this potion the user's skin becomes hard as sand aromor." The warrior had no idea what sand armor was but, decided to keep it.

Summery:

Beoreson:

4 sp

1 mat

250 col +200 for thread

Xion:
200 col for thread