[PP-F1]- I'm Gonna Take You Up On That Offer

Beoreson debates smacking the girl then, he remembers his manners. She was a lady and, that meant he wasn't supposed to slap sense into her. "What do you think GO,GO,GO means to an ROTC cadet." says the warrior as he finished recovering his breath. The warrior thinks for a moment. He rubs out any soreness in his limbs and, prepares to start jogging. "This time, I will jog as I'll not be able to keep up a run." says the warrior. The warrior jogs for about five minutes when he notices that there is a something at the end of the corridor. The two arrive and, find a platform with a pulley system on it. The warrior steps on it and, motions for the woman to get on as well. The warrior is happy to find that the pulley system has at least three pulleys in it. The warrior pulled the platform up for about ten minutes to find that the exit is a quick one. The warrior can see right outside the cave there was only about ten feet of space separating them from the daylight.

The warrior motions for the woman not to rush out and, walk across the open ground. He throws his torch and, waits for something to happen. There is the sound of the torch hitting the ground then, silence. Beoreson motions for the woman that it should be safe. He sprints out of the elevator and, rushes out into the open. He instantly recognizes where they are. They are at a creepy looking mine that everyone had told him was haunted. "Well, I think that does it for this outing." says the warrior. He degroups from the woman and, looks around for fire wood. He completely ignores any complaining that the woman was going to give him. He tries to reach for his lighter but, remembers that there isn't any in this world. That rules out camping out here for the night so, he decide to head back to town as well. "I'm going to stop by my shop, then go get drunk. I'll be seeing you." says the warrior as he walks off towards town as if nothing had happened. Just like that the warrior walks off, walking into the dark. He makes no effort to conceal himself as he walks back. As a matter of fact he makes sure to be loud a he can be as to make sure that the woman won't get lost.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Opal pinched the brows on her head, "Touche...bad choice of words then on my behalf," she sighed, how was she supposed to know that's what Cadets of an ROTC do when they are told to GO! She shook her head, the long black tendrils coming undone from her shoulder once more, "What the hell? More running?" Jogging, running, sprinting, it was all the freaking same. Maybe he was just tired of her? She frowned, was she really that bad of a party member? She couldn't help but feel a little rejected by him and stayed silent as she tried her best to keep up. As they stopped by they found a makeshift elevator that seemed to safe enough to work. Beoreson took lead and then she followed him, still quiet most of the time and trying not to complain. She leans back on the bar and folds her arms over her chest looking down a the ground being mopey. At this point she was just too tired to think about it and perhaps it was just the stress of the day getting to the both of me. She sighed to herself as the elevator stopped for the two of them. 

She watched as the dark clad warrior used the torch to spot any traps in the upcoming corridor, she could see glimpses of moonlight outside as they were nearing the exit. He motioned for her to wait, she continued to stay silent. As they exited the cave Beoreson mentions he was going to get drunk and seeing the party symbol dissipate quickly, and then...leaves her there alone. 

"Great..." she sighed. She would walk back to the Inn herself then. 

Individual Rewards:
+4 Mats, +222 Col
Thread Rewards:
+1 SP, + 600 Col [3 Pages Completed]

Beoreson stops by his shop and, takes a quick shower. He then cleans off and, washes his armor. The warrior walks to the nearest tavern and, tries to drink himself under the table. Sadly for the warrior he just couldn't seem to get drunk enough to pass out. The warrior stumbled back to his shop when the inn keeper kicked him out of the tavern. He opened the door to the shop and closed the door. The warrior makes his weapon display bed and, falls asleep with just enough time to be woken up.

Summery:

+2 mats

+650 col

+1 sp