[SP-F1] Quest: Earning a Living >Tailor<

Kiseki wandered the first floor. He was looking for an NPC tailor so he could start the Earning a Living quest Mack mentioned about. He wore his sleeveless leather armor he gained from the Worn out Welcome quest. During that quest he gained an interest in making some light armor. There are too many blacksmiths causing a lot of rivalry. Kiseki hasn't seen as many tailors allowing less rivalry. Less rivalry means more customers. It took a while, but he met an NPC that looked like a tailor. After approaching and speaking, it turns out the NPC was indeed a tailor. Looks like Kiseki's quest has started.

Edited by Kiseki

Kiseki was already out on the first floor forest looking around for materials. It was mainly cotton since he's just starting out. At the moment Kiseki was just looking around for bushes. He crouched down by some and started rummaging through. He knew checking once wouldn't do, so he continued to look through the area he was in. It turns out that there was absolutely nothing there. Since that was the case, Kiseki got up and moved towards a different area where some cotton might be.

-ID: 29833,29839,29840-

• LD: 11,6,8
Edited by Kiseki

It was easy finding bushes for the materials. Kiseki just struggled with keeping mobs from noticing him. It's not that hard since he's on the first floor. But, if it was one of the higher floors then Kiseki probably wouldn't have a chance. Maybe he would depending on what he spends his skill on. As of now he loots the bushes in front of him. Kiseki rummages through the bushes. He made sure to gently pull the branches away and used his other hand to feel for the soft cotton. After a while Kiseki managed to find some materials. His first three. His goal is 10.

-ID: 29889-29893-

• LD: 11,18,14,20,18

+3 Materials

Edited by Kiseki

No mobs noticed Kiseki yet. If one did though, there'd still be a chance for Kiseki to get loot from it. The wolves in the forest would definitely have materials a tailor could use to craft. Kiseki was at another bush while using trees as cover. He would loot the plants just like last time. This time, he was a bit more unlucky. He did however find a little, but it's nowhere near his mark. He was only close to halfway. After putting his new item away, he noticed a wolf in the distance. It was a bit larger than the ones he's normally fought. Kiseki was thinking, maybe he could challenge it and get some materials.

-ID: 29897-29899-

• LD: 19,12,12

+1 Material

Kiseki wasn't completely sure yet. He decided to move to a different cover before proceeding on the attack. He went over to another large bush and crouched down besides it. He looked around the bush to see if there were any materials he could use. Apparently not. He sighed with disappointment and unsheathed his basic scimitar. He crouched down besides the bush staring at the pray. It's back faced him while he hid behind the large bush. Kiseki gripped his blade tightly and would stealthily sneak out of his cover. Hopefully Kiseki can land a sneak attack without messing up.

-ID: 29955-29959-

• LD: 3,14,6,7,4
Edited by Kiseki

Kiseki: 17/17
Large Wolf: 8/8

The large wolf still had his back faced to Kiseki. Finally, Kiseki got into slashing distance of the wolf. Out of all things that happened, the wolf turned around. It jumped back and clawed at Kiseki's face causing him to get knocked back. Kiseki quickly shook it off and faced the wolf.

"You've got to be kidding me. My lucky day" he'd say sarcastically.

He stayed crouched and taunted the wolf. It seemed it was angered. The wolf fell into Kiseki's bait and charged at him. Kiseki made an easy uppercut swing. Thanks to a skill level up, there was more damage done.

Kiseki: 15/17 (-1)(-1)
Large Wolf: 5/8 (-3)

-ID: 30183-

• MD: 9
  • BD: 6
Edited by Kiseki

Kiseki: 15/17
Large Wolf: 5/8

The wolf ran in at Kiseki. A simple roll caused an easy dodge. The new armor was a huge help. Afterwards Kiseki made a spinning motion as an attempt to slash the wolf. The wolf easily dodged just by stepping back. As soon Kiseki stopped spinning, the wolf jumped in and bit Kiseki's arm. Kiseki freaked out and ended up swinging frantically. The wolf had no trouble dodging. After Kiseki calmed down, the wolf bit onto his leg. Kiseki tried to slash but the wolf rolled out of the way.

"Can I get lucky for once?" Kiseki said with an irritating tone.

Kiseki: 12/17 (-1)(-1)(-1)

-ID: 30185-

• MD: 3-1=2
  • BD: 3

-ID: 30186-

• MD: 8-1=7
  • BD: 1

-ID: 30187-

• MD: 9
  • BD: 3
Edited by Kiseki

Kiseki: 12/17
Large Wolf: 5/8

The wolf charged Kiseki again. It was unusual for Kiseki to be reckless and charge his opponent the same way. After the wolf got ready to bite onto Kiseki's leg, Kiseki hurdled the wolf. While the hurdle was in motion, Kiseki made a quick light slash on the wolf's back. The wolf turned around to see a foot smacking it against its face. Kiseki would then step in on the stunned wolf and make a simple diagonal slash. He quickly jumped back for a bit of space. The wolf was severely injured.

"I guess that's a start. Hopefully I could keep it" Kiseki muttered.

Large Wolf: 1/8 (-3)(-1)

-ID: 30188-

• MD: 2
  • BD: 9

Kiseki: 12/17
Large Wolf: 1/8

The wolf struggled to stay standing. It however managed. It started to make a very slow run at Kiseki. What looked like a weak slash attempt was made. Kiseki slid to his side and made a warning slash. It startled the wolf causing it to jump back. It got a boost of motivation and immediately jumped at Kiseki. Unfortunately for the wolf, Kiseki was fast enough to react. He quickly spun around the wolf.

"Screw this I'm ending it quickly" Kiseki made a quick turn after his spin. He sliced through the wolf. It glowed and shattered behind him.

Being worked on...

-ID: 30189-

• MD: 2
  • BD: 1

-ID: 30190-

• MD: 3-1=2
  • BD: 8

+1 Material

Edited by Kiseki

Kiseki is halfway to his goal by now. He noticed a level change since the battle with the large wolf. He was currently deeper into the forest looting another cotton bush. There he only found one piece which brought him farther than halfway. If he keeps this up then he'll surely have enough materials to stock up on items for a shop. That is if he doesn't destroy every single material as he attempts to craft. At the moment that's not what Kiseki is worried about. There were plenty of bushes to loot. He had no point in stopping.

-ID: 30191-30193-

• LD: 4, 20, 5

+1 Material

Edited by Kiseki

Kiseki was down on the ground in between a few bushes. He was frantically looking through them restlessly. He pretty much wanted to finish up the quest as fast as he can. He's been pretty impatient lately and has been trying to rush things. Too bad he didn't find jack in the bushes around him. He got up frustrated and started walking around the forest looking for another set of bushes. He made sure to stay away from mobs around him. There hasn't been much around lately. That's a good sign.

-ID: 30196-30200-

• LD: 3,10,12,1,11
Edited by Kiseki

Kiseki was getting a little tired. At least he thought he was. In this virtual world, people don't even know how their own bodies are doing. Another bush was looted with nothing found. Kiseki went over to a second bush. Still nothing. A little frustrating, but Kiseki has no choice but to continue. The third one had the same result unfortunately. Maybe bigger bushes were a better option. Kiseki tried to loot smaller bushes since they would be quicker, but it seems like there is a lower chance of him finding anything.

-ID: 30212,30313-30314-

• LD: 7, 10, 6
Edited by Kiseki

This was taking too long. Kiseki decided to give up on grabbing 10. He'll try loot a few more bushes. If he gets nothing then so be it. There was one set of bushes Kiseki was looting at the moment. He was moving branches and reaching into the plants. He kept reaching and reaching until he felt like he found something. He was so relieved so he grabbed the new material he looted and would store it in his backpack. So far he has seven materials from looting. Hopefully he can make it to eight before giving up.

-ID: 30315-30320-

• LD: 11,6,4,11,13,20

+1 Material

• 1 month later...

(OOC: Back from the dead :P I'm gonna hurry up and finish this RP before getting used to the new rules.)

Once again, another set of bushes was getting looted by Kiseki. He carefully moved branches as he looked through. In all honesty, it's just making Kiseki depressed. It's not like he could change it though. He chuckles sometimes as he makes jokes about himself as he impatiently looks through the bushes. He'd double check, then triple check for his own reasons. "Looks like my luck is gone. Lets see here," Kiseki would get up and look around. "Any other bushes around? Cause if there is, I'd so love to get something from it."

-ID: 34818-34822-

• LD: 8, 4, 4, 11, 5
Edited by Kiseki

There’s been a huge string of bad luck for Kiseki. It’s odd since his luck wasn’t so bad when he started. Perhaps it was karma. No matter, Kiseki has enough either way. He got up from another set of bushes he just attempted to scavenge through. He’d stretch, yawn, then scratch his head. “One more! One more and I’m done with this! It’s really frustrating!" Kiseki would say to himself. He left the area he was in. Maybe Kiseki would get better luck at a completely different place. Then again, that's just hope that could be false.

-ID: 34834-34838-

• LD: 1,2,5,5,8

It was about time for Kiseki to give up. There really was no point in trying to get anymore materials. He has enough already, so it shouldn't be much of a problem. Hopefully it shouldn't be much of a problem. He has enough where he should have at least one successful attempt if he needs to craft an item. It's just simple clothing items he's attempting to get. Unless his luck is really that bad at the moment, Kiseki shouldn't have any problems.

"Alright, I guess it's time to head back to the Town of Beginnings. Hopefully I can get this over with" Kiseki would say to himself.

On his way back to the Town of Beginnings, Kiseki just could not stop looking glum from his results. "Jeez... what a waste of time. I only managed to find like... I can't really remember." Before Kiseki started on the path, he just had to search one more set of bushes. Unfortunately for him, he came out empty handed once again. "I'm just gonna find that NPC and hurry up with learning on how to craft. This uncommon armor won't keep me safe forever. I better learn to make rare sets, then perfect sets." Kiseki ended up in the Town of Beginnings while he talked to himself.

-ID: 35158-35162-

• LD: 10,13,2,4,2

"I'm going to rest at an inn before continuing any further. Today was a mix of depressing and irritating" Kiseki would say to himself. He found himself inside a room in bed. He was sleeping very comfortably now.

Kiseki woke up after sleeping like a log. He must have slept longer than usual because he started to sleep during daylight and woke up with the sun rising. Kiseki was already up and walking towards where he last met the tailor. He was ready to end the quest. "Alright, now where the heck are you? I've been through a lot already" Kiseki would groan.

By now Kiseki should have met up with the tailor NPC. Good thing he did meet up with it. He got a bit of information on how to get started. Still, he didn't know exactly what he was doing. Perhaps asking some players would have been a good decision, but it's too late now. "Okay... not entirely sure on this." He'd pull out his menu and check out all his materials. "How am I gonna do this?" Kiseki would continue saying to himself. He got out one of his materials and would set it on a table in front of him. "Man I wish I played a lot more fantasy games."