[PP-F6] Cooking and Concoctions (Piera)

I chuckled and clashed my fists together when Piera displayed her uncertainty about taking on any mobs. "Please do not fret, I can take them on easy." I stated brashly, grinning at the thought of finally punching something in the face.  It was certainly getting boring, but the nice chats with Piera made up for that. I dropped my plated fists back down to my sides, still sweeping my gaze from left to right and back again. To be honest, we could have probably received more materials from monsters than we had from gathering.

I laughed into the open (although unfavourably muggy) air when Piera aimed to catch up, struggling to explain herself. "It is alright, Piera, even if you did insult me I would not have paid much mind to it. I am not one to be insulted easily." My mind backtracked to a time when a specific player, Koumori, insulted my guild. "Well, unless the insult is aimed at my guild. That just pisses me off." I added, sweeping open my menu and taking a gander at the time. "Bloody hell... we should really get going. I... should be able to remember how to get back." I commented uncertainly, before turning on my heel and setting off...

The trip back was not as easy as I had hoped... buuuut we eventually returned nonetheless.

(Is there anything else you wanna add, or shall I get this sucker locked up?)

---

LD: 1 = Just... wow.

Edited by Grave
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

{OOC: Nah, you're good, let's throw away the key :3 }

Piera grinned with a curiously raised eyebrow. "Well that does reassure me more. I'm not very combat oriented myself. I'll just hide behind you and stupervise heh." The brunette had to admit she was curious to see Grave in action. She had yet to see how a player fought with the Martial Arts skill. Perhaps she'd get a chance another time. In a hopefully more pleasant area. Fanning her hand at her face as she cocked her hip and rested her left hand on it as the silver haired man assured her that he didn't really care if he himself was insulted and that the only way he'd respond to an insult was if it was directed at his guild. "Hm....a noble sentiment but sometimes it's better to smile and turn the other cheek unless it's something serious. Being in a guild, we represent more than just ourselves. Gotta maintain that image." She shrugged, knowing that such a philosophy wasn't everyone's cup of tea.

The alchemist was glancing around the immediate area yet again in hopes of seeing any materials they might have missed but glanced back at Grave as he mentioned that they should get going. "Hm?" Piera flicked open her menu and her eyebrows raised above her glasses, surprised at how long they had been searching...or rather just talking. "Huh, time sure flies." Giving the cook a lopsided smile, the young woman quipped, "Maybe we can ask those nice amazonians for directions if we get lost." She followed him back and they made it to the safe zone without any problems, their inventories slightly more stocked.

[ID: 36168] [LD: 8+1=9] [Total Mats: 1]

Edited by Piera
  • 2 weeks later...