(PP-FLOOR 1) Dystopia // Eulalia

Iolite messed with his hair, the raven locks too stubborn for a fussy Iolite to deal with at this moment. He emerged from the inn he occupied, opening the entrance door with a swift kick to the wooden object because his hands were too busy attempting to maintain what Iolite would call an "absolute mess". His thin eyebrows were furrowed, crimson eyes awkwardly fixed on the strands of hair he tried his best to get back to the hairstyle he desired, almost rolling back into his head. Iolite was a picky person who just couldn't tolerate pieces of hair sticking out, or his bangs being uneven, or - well, basically anything not perfect set Iolite off in some way.

With a sigh of relief, Iolite allowed his thin arms to fall back into place once his hair decided to cooperate. He curled up the ends of his lips, shoving both hands into the pockets of his pants as he roamed the Starting City rather confidently, maintaining a laid-back expression that fit such a soft-looking face but not the tall stature that he happened to inherit. 

"Oh...Hah." Iolite paused, seeing a woman with the most gorgeous hair color he's seen in a long time. Except, her hair was an absolute mess and anybody passing by would be able to notice this fact. "Imagine how she must feel." Iolite whispered to himself, deciding to take immediate action. He strode over to the stranger - interrupting whatever in the world they were doing on this fine day - and poked her shoulder sharply. "Allo. You... You are having bad hair day, yeah?"

The wild world within Eulalia's head kept her up all night, and she was not feeling up to scratch the following morning; her grass-like hair looked as if a bird of prey had a crack at making a nest in it, and her eyes... Well let's just say it's difficult to get rings under your eyes that are more prominent than usual when you're a gamer.  Without really bothering to get her looks into shape, she had set out to search the town for something 'interesting' to do... The only difficulty was that she'd searched the entire town quite physically a hundred times over.  Her level was nowhere near ready to make her way up to the higher floors, so the Town of Beginnings had to suffice for the time being.

The green-haired zombie traipsed her way across the cobbles, paying no mind to passers by, although certainly receiving much attention from them instead.  Did she care?  Not one bit.  She was tired as hell and bored as hell, she just couldn't care less if some cute guy decided to chat her up...

Wait a sec... Her sluggish mind finally caught up with the fact that a male had poked her shoulder like, five seconds ago, and mentioned something about a bad hair day.  It took Eula even longer to form a response. "I..." She barely refrained from yawning. "Guess... So..." She finally replied, her head gradually turning... And when her gaze was firmly set on the player addressing her was the point at which her eyes widened and she actually attempted to do her hair, fighting it with finger and... Follicle?  In her clash with her own look, she stepped back and ended up tripping over something - possibly a cart or similar - and falling towards the ground, while crying out, "Damnit!"

Oh well.  At least that would wake her up.

Iolite wanted to scrunch his nose up and point out that this woman should get some sleep, but instead he kept his lips curled up in a friendly fashion. No need to go and hurt a lady's feelings so quickly, especially since Iolite was an avid liar and someone who wanted to be at least an acquaintance with everyone. "дрисня (crap)!" Long, slender arms shot out and caught a falling, green-haired player with ease. He'd stepped forward only a little bit, and had such quick reflexes that Iolite frightened even himself at his fast reaction. Years of sports would do this to a competitive spirit such as himself, who didn't even realize the natural talent he had. Still, the incident happened so fast that Iolite's heart continued to rapidly beat at the sudden surprise due to clumsiness of another.

Holding the female in his arms, Iolite gently pulled her back up to her feet but kept two hands on her shoulders to ensure the woman could stand properly on her own two feet. Bright, amused orbs scanned the figure before him up and down a few times before returning dainty hands to warm pockets.

"Very graceful. You are alright, then?" He smirked, raising in eyebrow as if he were concerned when really Iolite could care less about her well being. He was more concerned about the mop placed upon her head... otherwise known as her hair.

It all happened in a heartbeat... Eula was falling one moment, and was safe in the man's arms the next.  Her eyes widened as they set upon his face, and she blinked a few times in shock and awe.  How did he move that fast?!  Eula was still rigid from the stunning event as the male set her back on her feet... But she almost melted as soon as she actually focused on his accent.  Her entire body relaxed, and she had to keep her overly girly side on a very, very tight leash.  Oh my gosh... A Russian... I was just saved... By a really attractive Russian guy... She obsessed, drifting off once more.

Bringing herself back to Earth, Eulalia raised a hand to the side of her face and brushed a lock of lime hair behind her ear, flushing red and watching her own feet. "O-oh, yeah, I'm f-fine now, thanks to you." She gave her gratitude to her saviour. "I-I'm sorry you had to save me there... I can be a real klutz sometimes...Yeah, only around guys! She scolded herself scowling in her head. "But really, thank you very much." She looked back up to the male before her shyly, her hand gently on the back of her own neck.

Standing idly, rocking to a fro on each foot, Iolite watched the female's reaction with a satisfied look resting on his face. She seemed rather interesting, compared to the crowd among Floor 1; especially the emerald colored locks of her hair, which easily separated this woman from the rest. Perhaps she was one of those shy types? Or maybe he was causing the redness tinting her cheeks? Either way, he wasn't going to leave anytime soon and most definitely wouldn't mind becoming a friend of her's today. "This? This was nothing. I arrived at perfect moment~" Iolite shrugged, glad to finally receive an answer from the woman he kept from falling. "I was going to ask... Do you mind if I fix this?" He motioned around, making it apparent that he would like to style her hair. "We could sit on a bench if you like. Just do not fall on the way." Iolite chuckled, winking at the flustered player.

Holding out a hand, Iolite reached for a lock of her hair - much like he had to the first woman he met in the game - and would twirl the piece around a thin finger before letting go, letting it float down back in place. "I am Iolite. Can you tell me your username now? We must chat~" Flirting? No problem. Personal space? Not something that existed in Iolite's world whatsoever. With someone like her - paired up with him - there was no doubt in Iolite's mind that he would actually enjoy another day trapped in Aincrad rather than despite it.

Eula elicited a girly giggle when the man suggested that he only arrived at the perfect time. "Either that, or I fell at the perfect time, but either way works~" She jested, still giggling and flushing pink.  When he asked if he could fix Eula's hair, her face reddened in the blink of an eye, and she began twirling a lock of her hair around her finger vigorously.  Never had she been asked by someone if they could do her hair... But judging by the man's own well-kept hairstyle, it only felt right. "I-I... I guess..." She stuttered once again, looking back at the ground and biting her bottom lip.  Regaining her confidence a half-decent amount more, her view rose back up. "Yeah, sure, if you want." She gave the Russian man a cute and bashful smile to support her acceptance.

Oh how hard it was for poor Eulalia to halt obsessing over the Russian accent... She would have killed to hear one in person, and then there she was, conversing with an attractive Russian male.  Now I can die a happy woman, she mused, refraining from laughing at her own mental joke.  Her heart almost broke from her chest when the man oh so casually reached out to Eulalia's face and tenderly teased a lock of her hair.  Oh, please, you could do that all day if you wanted... She told the man in her head as she flicked her eyes cutely up to the Russian... Not in fear, but almost in pleading.  She almost felt heartbroken when the dainty hand left her hair alone.

Finally the man introduced himself as Iolite, before asking of Eula's own name. "M-my name's Eulalia... But please call me Eula, or Lia if that's easier for you~" She introduced herself, grinning widely as she led both of them through the town.  Soon enough she found a nice bench, unpopulated by random players, and skipped towards it, seating herself gracefully upon it, patting beside her for Iolite to follow suit.

"It does for me~" Iolite nodded, winking at the woman before turning his head to find a place to sit. He raised an eyebrow, however, when she seemed to not know whether or not she wanted him to touch her like so. Well, either way Iolite would be getting what he wanted because when something bothered the man, he fixed it no matter what. That's how finicky Iolite can get. "Alright!" Iolite clapped his hands together, pleased by her final decision confirmed by a nod of the head. He didn't really understand her personality, or why she acted this way - mostly because he was so familiar with the outgoing members of his family and talkative friends - but the way she blushed happened to be adorable; thus, Iolite didn't mind that one covered her face 99.9% of the time. 

The look in her eyes made Iolite's own widen in surprise.  "E-Eul-ah." Iolite attempted to pronounce the name,  but E's were very hard for him and her name made things much more difficult. "Lia. That is good." A deep chuckle emitted from his throat as a form of making fun of his own accent and difficulties speaking the English language... or wherever that word hailed from. As Lia began walking, Iolite wrapped an arm around her shoulder idly - he thought nothing of the gesture, doing these types of things daily.

Lia skipped ahead, and Iolite brought his arm back to his side while beginning to follow in pursuit of the giddy female. He didn't hesitate to sit beside her as she gestured for him to do so, and instantly brought his feet up on the bench so he could sit cross-legged: Iolite's limbs happened to be thin enough for him to be able to perform this posture successfully. "Turn, turn. I have much to do." Iolite was excited, not because he loved doing hair (because he didn't, gosh he hated girly things like this) but because he could end that nagging feeling tugging on him from the inside. Well, maybe this wouldn't be so bad because her hair was not only a huge opportunity but happened to be incredibley soft. Iolite would know this since, as soon as Lia would turn around, he ran thin fingers through the slightly tangled emerald locks; gently grazing her scalp. "Oh~ I do love your hair."

Eulalia giggled sharply when Iolite had a crack at saying her first nickname, before giving up and just going along with the second, as many did.  It was rather cute in Eula's opinion when someone with a foreign accent failed in pronouncing her name, and Iolite was no exception.  If anything, the Russian accent just made it that much cuter.

Eula's body went rigid for a fleeting moment when she felt Iolite's arm snake around her shoulders... But she soon relaxed into it.  The aura the Russian produced was... Comforting, and warm, and that single arm around her body just made Eula to desire the other one around her too.  It took all of her willpower to refrain from leaning into Iolite; that may have made the situation a slight bit awkward.

The posture Iolite sat in seemed almost professional to Eula, and certainly gave off a cool feeling.  She only wished she could do something cool like that... When Iolite commanded for Eulalia to turn she snapped from her trance and joyously obliged, whipping her head to the left, her green locks swaying towards Iolite... And it took every piece of her being to not moan out loud when she felt the Russian's fingers in her hair, gently stroking and teasing it.  She flushed red and bit her lip as Iolite complimented her hair. "T-thankyou..." She said softly before returning to biting her lip.  I wish you'd do this all damn day...~ Eula mused, relaxing into the Russian's grasp.

Ruffling the hair of Lia, scrunching and fluffing up the soft green locks as gently as possible, Iolite tamed what was once matted and partially tangled with ease being so used to doing this sort of thing. He too had long hair (and plenty of sisters), after all. "You seemed tired." He mentioned, remembering the lazy expression on Lia's face accented by the tinted circles under her eyes - not something he'd want to walk around with, and Lia probably didn't either. Patting the fluffy hair down, he flattened her hair down on all sides and began combing it back with his fingers. Iolite didn't realize how unkempt her hair was, or at least what a night's damage had done to it. If anyone knew about hair, it'd be Ioite - and if you left your hair down all the time like Lia seemed to do, then it tended to get messy even if naturally straight. "Comb would be nice..." Iolite muttered under his breath in an annoyed fashion, trying to focus on getting the last of the tangles out while making sure not to hurt Lia. "Just say if I hurt you. Wouldn't want to ruin such beauty~" Though he could usually care less about the well-being of other people as long as he was okay or there were no arguments going on, Iolite didn't want to harm someone who was likely to be sensitive. That's just how Lia seemed.

Edited by Iolite

Eulalia's entire body just relaxed, slipping into a serene state as Iolite neatened her hair, teasing it oh so gently... She couldn't help but desire those fingers playing with her hair outside of just neatening it.  How was she going to pay for the service though?!  There was no way Iolite was doing that for nothing whatsoever... Did he have any ulterior motives?  If he did, Eulalia could only hope they were motives she desired him to have.

Eula giggled lightly when Iolite complained about his lack of a comb.  She flushed heavily and refrained from covering her face when Iolite complimented her. "N-no, it's fine, it actually feels really nice..." And I'd let you go on forever, she longed to add on the end, but would only sound obsessed over the man.  What was with him?  He was shamelessly flirting and doing Eulalia's hair, seemingly for zero payment.  What ace did the Russian have up his sleeve?