[F8-Tailor] Astro's Astounding Artifacts (NOW OPEN!!!)

ID:34282  CD:3

ID:34283  CD:12

ID:34284  CD:2

ID:34285  CD:4  LD:7

ID:34287  CD:4  LD:6

ID:34288  CD:12

Waiting at the counter I looked at the time and noticed that it was time for me to craft again, so I went to my workplace and got to it. My first attempt was a complete fail, so I started again. And I did perfect, and got an amazing hoodie that gave the ability to level up quicker in a proffesion, ill take that. I began again, my next 3 failing, one horribly and I almost recovered on the 2nd and 3rd but sadly it was too late. I was about to give up and not waste another mat, but decided to try anyway, and to my luck I got another perfect item. I decided to make a plushie like my own that gave an extra attempt at craftin, adorable.

+2 perfect

Name: Skilled hoodie
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: 4
ID: 34283
Roll: 12
Item Type: Clothing

Quality-perfect
Enhancements: +1 exp per  craft
Description: A black hoodie with white pull strings, that enables the wearer to gain a little more skill in a selected proffesion.

Name: Service plushie
ID: 34288
Roll: 12
Item Type: plushie
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: +1 CA

Description: A tan plushie with a suit and tie as if it was a businessman, helping to craft an extra item a day

4 fails

-6 mats

+20exp

Edited by Astropheric

Ssendom waltzed into the shop with his entire battle regalia still equipped, his red eyes staring through the slits of his Dreaded Plate Helmet. His Massive Sword Dusk Reaver clanging against the back of his hulking armor, his height and broad shoulders made him look larger and more intimidating then he truly was. Whether or not he struck fear into those he came across was not of importance to him, he was determined to get something he truly required. And he wanted it pretty badly too.

After stopping at the counter, he leaned upon it and began to write on a Custom Order Sheet what he desired;

Name: Dom the Griller
Your Rank: #
ID: (Don't fill in)
Roll: (Don't fill in)
Item Type: Plushie
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +1 Crafting Attempt

Description: A Chibified version of Ssendom, the Dreadnought. With an apron and chef's hat over his armor and helmet. Wielding a Rolling pin instead of his usual Dusk Reaver.

After he finished writing what he wanted, he pushed the paper forward with a small bag that withheld one thousand col. Without saying a word like he had when he entered, he turned and left with his eerie aura following along with him.

As I was waiting at my counter as I had been the last few days I had finally opened it, my first customer I didn't know came in, he was rather interesting in looks, as if he was going for an intimidation factor, but I was not of course. He may be stronger than me, probably was but I never cared, looks never gave ones true personality, it was speech and actions. But even his actions weren't the most friendly, he filled out a form and when he was done he walked away after a bag was placed on the counter. When I grabbed the bag I saw it was 1000 col, so I knew he wanted a perfect item which when I looked at his item order, my belief was confirmed, if he had waited a little I could have told him I had one of these types of items in stock if he wanted to borrow it until I had his, but no point in calling after him, and I also had no clue how to contact him, but hell figure it out im sure. I grabbed the form and took it downstairs and got to work. Sadly after an hour of working I didn't have what the man wanted, I failed 3 times and did decent the other 3, but not perfect by any means, so I sadly went back up to the counter to wait some more.

ID:34389 CD:9

ID:34390 CD:10

ID:34391 CD:7

ID:34392 CD:2

ID:34393 CD:2

ID:34394 CD:2

+2 uncommons

+1 good (House slippers/clothing)

-6 mats

+11exp

Name: Protection piece
ID: 34389
Roll: 9
Item Type: light armor
Quality: uncommon
Enhancements: +1 mit (+3 mit)

Description: A light brown chest piece that gives the wearer a small protection bonus

Name: Light cape
ID: 34390
Roll: 10
Quality: uncommon
Enhancements: +1 eva 

Description: A black cape that gives the wearer faster reaction timing, allowing for easier dodging

ID:34442 CD:5

ID:34443 CD:7

ID:34444 CD:4  LD:20 mat back

ID:34445 CD:8

ID: 34446CD:6

ID:34447 CD:2  

-5 mats

+10 exp

After waiting in the shop, I saw the time and could see I could craft again, I really needed to try and get the item for the customers so I needed to craft as soon as possible. I took a quick look through the windows to make sure no-one was coming before quickly walking to my workstation. Once there I got to work, trying to make a plushie the guy wanted. My first 2 both ended up looking different that what the guy wanted, and my third was just horrible so I had to dismantle it. My next to once again just for some reason didn't look at all like the guy. And my last one was hideous and I didn't even try to fix it.

+4 uncommons

Winnie the poo plushie

Panda plushie

Penguin plushie (so cute XD)

Polar bear plushie

(ooc-I don't know why I did animals...just felt like it)

Edited by Astropheric

ID:34682 CD:10 +5exp

ID:34683 CD:2 +1exp

ID:34684 CD:5 +2exp

ID:34685 CD:7 +2exp

ID:34686 CD:10 +5exp

ID:34687 CD:11 +5 exp

ID:34688 CD:2 +1 exp

3 rare iems

2 good items

2 fails

After waiting in the shop, I saw the time and could see I could craft again, I really needed to try and get the item for the customers so I needed to craft as soon as possible. I took a quick look through the windows to make sure no-one was coming before quickly walking to my workstation. Once I was at my workstation I began working, hoping to get the mans item. My first craft was good, but not good enough, and my next was just a complete fail. The four after that were all good, one being just barely shy of perfect, but my last one, failure. So once again I couldn't get the mans item. 19 crafts and no luck. That's my luck I guess.

Name: Gloves of misfortune
Your Rank: 5
ID: 34682
Quality: rare
Enhancements: +2 savvy

Description: The name comes not from the wearers misfortune, but the attackers. The white gloves allow the ability to take great advantage over your opponents miss.

Name: Shoveling plushie
ID: 34686
Item Type: plushie
Enhancements: +2 ld

Description: A plushie that looks as if it is digging with a shovel, in some dirt. The plushie itself is wearing what looks like simple jeans and a dirty t-shirt

Name: Protective embrace
ID: 34687
Roll: 11
Item Type: Light armor
Enhancements: +2 mit

Description: A pure white overcoat that has a great ability of deflecting attacks, and protecting the wearer underneath.

-7 mats

+21 exp +7exp from plushie=28exp for day