Not An Intro, But A Farewell

My sentiments to those I've traversed Aincrad with, but it seems my days here might be over for quite awhile. My last leave was for two months, this one may be more permanent. I hate to go but I hope you all do wonderful things. May the noobs stay long enough to become the greats and may Zelrius remain the top dog for as long as he is active. Best wishes to you all - The Faint / Oink / Oikawa / Ko's Bae / Strongest Non-Unique Contender / Smacked Lowenthal 3 fights in row / Ariel couldn't be ever XD jk love ya Ariel / I'm really gonna miss you all ....

Oikawa... I don't know you. I have no idea what you've done, who you know, why, or anything like that. What I do know, is that you have a lot of people who care about you in my eyes. So, even if I am not one of the people who knows you, I can say that you will be missed! Goodbye, and if you do decide to just hop on to see how people are doing, it will be welcomed!

P.S. I do hope I don't die.

Oh man...I only got to RP with you for that one post!! But ya know what? it was totally worth it! :D I hope you can come back when you got time and stuff. Everyone is gonna miss you apparently from the posts above. :D For as short as your return was, you made a fan out of me with your RPing. Will miss ya!

I kneel down and stretch my arms out to the sky as I read of the horrible news. Opening my mouth wide creating a maw as a single long drawn out word echos from within. "No."

All drama aside, it's been fun buddy take care. (Pst I know you're just running away from giving Cal & I those freebies!) xD

I'll cherish the Oikawa Kanashiki and make sure it cuts a great many things.

Edited by Teayre
  • 3 weeks later...