[PP-F1] Ahhh....Relaxation is nice (Lily, Alet)

ooc- I write lily as already with me, because our hunting thread will finish with us in the grass, this continue right off of that, but with alet obviously XD

I looked up at the moon, it was late enough in Sword art online that you could see it now. In the real world I never really admired it, I never sat down and truly looked at it and contemplated my life. But now I was, staring at the moon which I thought looked so beautiful I began to think about the differences that came from this game. Before this game, in the real world. I was one of the coldest, most emotionless people you could ever meet, I walked around school without smiling, I didn't say hey to any "friends" and I simply went through the day like a statue. I would observe people from afar and gain information and learn people better than their best friend knew them, it was sad actually. But since the game, no since meeting lily. Things began to change, I helped her that one night. Something I never would have done in the real world, and since then we have grown into friends, or so I think at least. And I have also met other people in the game. The game was making me learn that hiding everything all the time wasn't as healthy as I thought, sometimes emotions were not the enemy, and although I still chose not to show them around anyone except lily, I really began thinking a change was necessary. I have learned to tolerate people better as well, which is great, mostly cus of the npcs which bore me. But I know ill never change, even laying here thinking about all of this, that's what it is thinking. I wont change my emotionless ways around people I don't know, its become who I am and that's the way it will be for awhile I assume. I look over at lily as my thoughts die. "I know your not one for emotions, but. I never really realized just how nice a night could be laying in the grass and staring at the moon"

Staring at the moon and stars while laying down in the grass was the perfect opportunity to fall asleep, and Lily sure tried to. She rolled over on to lay on her side and faced Matt as she closed her eyes and tried to relax. It was really quiet right now which Lily appreciated. Today had been quite exhausting for the short girl so she wasn't really planning on doing something else today. She was a little hungry but tried to just ignore it as she was too lazy to walk to a café. Lily was slightly annoyed as Matt began to talk again, not because of what he said but because she wanted to sleep but wouldn't be able to if someone talked. She opened her eyes and looked up at Matt as she responded with a quick answer. "Yeah it's nice" she mumbled, closing her eyes again. Even though she had the rights to just go to sleep she had earned quite some stuff today thanks to Matt so felt like it would be very rude to just do what she wanted. Lily shivered slightly as it was getting a little cold and she wasn't wearing the warmest outfit. She closed her eyes again as a weak smile appeared on her face. 

Meanwhile she was thinking about the designs of several outfits she was going to order from Kitty or Matt. She definitely wanted a Panda hoodie or onesie because Panda's are her favorite animals. Lily was most likely also going to order several plushies from them in the future but the most interesting and important thing she wanted was a dress with a Blanket attached to the back so she could have a comfortable nap whenever she wanted one. 

"I swear, I'm innocent!!!" 

A small cry is heard in the distance, along side with a very angry howl echoing in the fields...

"I was just gathering a few materials, and lo and behold, I stepped into a much scary, all the no's, wolf aggro range. Was it this bad? Is my gathering so bad that the game felt the need to avenge my failure of a gathering mission?"

Currently, a young boy, with a small knife strapped to his side, is running across the fields for dear life. His eye's darting across the forest he was in, and after a few moments, those forest's became grassland. Even though he ran far, he continued to sprint towards the main city. It's kinda sad actually, because he isn't in danger anymore, the wolf abandoning the chase long ago. Though he still kept running as if a field boss chased him to the ends of the earth, without knowledge of his lack of wolves behind him.. After a kilometer or so, he finally decided to turn his head backwards, and a few seconds later, it finally registered in his mind that he wasn't being chased anymore... Sighing a little, he started to lay down with a relieved look on his face...

After a few moments, the boy looked to the side, and spotted two figures, laying down on the grass. Slightly worried after what just happened, he decided to call out to them.

"Um, hello?"

With a voice that can be easily swept up in the wind, he greeted the figures that were lying in the moonlight together... The boy really hoped this wasn't a couple he was interrupting...

"Um, hello?" I hear to the left of me, my head darts to the side and I see a boy who I guess the words must have came out of as no one else was near. The boy was only a couple inches shorter than me, close to the average height of what I usually see. I looked him up and down, trying to learn what I could just like I did normally. It was probally pretty weird as I usually did this when the person wasn't staring at me waiting for a reponse. I could figure to much about him, he wasn't a very big guy, kind of tall yes, but not stocky. I couldn't figure anything else about him other than that something must have jus happened as he had a relieved look on his face.

"hey" I say in my cold tone that I used every time I meet people, the same one I used for lily, meta and anyone else. I looked over at lily, she was clearly tired, like she usually was. She had her eyes closed and was laying on her side facing me. She was rather cu... "be a little quieter if you can, im not exactly sure is shes asleep or not, but if she is, you do not want to wake her trust me" I said this in a whisper that should have been just loud enough for the kid to hear, but said it emotionless as always. But I did mean it, I really did not want to wake lily if she was asleep, we had a pretty exhausting day after all the gathering and fighting, so if she wanted to sleep, sleep she would.

Lily crawled a little closer to Matt, still with her eyes shut, She was trying to make herself as comfortable as possible, being close to a 5'11" Male which was stronger than her definitely made her feel a little more safe. It was probably a weird thing for others to see two people laying down in the grass outside of the safe zone where they could be attacked at any moment. Lily knew how a lot of people were struggling a lot with the so called death game unlike her. Honestly, she liked it here as there was much more for her to do. She used to spend all of her time indoors where she pulled the same pranks on the maids over and over and just hung around the house all the time. Until her 14th the only thing she did was make the Maid's lived harder and read fantasy books which was really boring sometimes. Luckily Lily was then introduced to the world of gaming and she immediatly jumped into several MmoRPG's, shooters and Moba games. Fighting was always a thing that she really enjoyed not only in game but also in real life. She ofcourse never hit someone or chucked a knife at them but still was very interested in different types of weapons, the art of throwing knives being her favorite. Her thoughts about the past made Lily slowly fall asleep. By the time that the stranger appeared Lily had already been sleeping for about 5 minutes so she obviously didn't hear anything.

The boy looks to the pair with slightly curious eyes, and starts to talk in a soft voice but curious voice. "I... I see... I'm Alet. I was just gathering a few materials in the fields, and was chased around by a wolf that wanted to make a midnight snack of me I suppose..."

He sighs a little, and starts to look at the two. And, for just a moment, his eyes widen in shock, to calculation, then scrutinize in worry, and after all that returns to a relieved expression. However, the look of relief is tainted by something, but after a moment or two it is gone... It also seems as this happened when he see's Astropheric analyzing him, trying to get a read off of him.

Shrugging off what seems to be either your cold voice or a bad feeling, he continues... "Well... I'm sorry for intruding upon your date of sorts... Though I am kinda curious why you picked the fields where monsters spawn... Heh... So why are you resting out here when it's dark? Wouldn't it be better for you two to get a room of some sorts in the city?" After a bit, his eyes widen a bit in realization. "Oh... I didn't mean it like that.. I swear. But, seriously, why are you guys out here in the middle of the night?" While he talks in a tired manner, the person awake can sense something, off, about this kid. Though what emotion lurking in him is hidden, you can still feel something is wrong about this young boy in the fields, under the light of the moon...

This boy was really confusing me, for one, his emotions on his face. They changed drastically one minute this the next that and after a couple of changed he finally stopped on his what seemed to be relieved look. But other than that was what he said, that he wondered why we were out here, and that we were...dating. Not true kid way off. " Well for one, sorry to here about the wolf, but its not here anymore so...yeah. Two your not intruding on a date, she and I" I motion to me and lily "are just friends, we were hunting all day so she's tired, and she's always tired so its just worse. And I don't want to leave her out here all alone in the night. Three were out here because of how calming it is, the wind, the moon its just relaxing, and im not worried about mobs because I handle them, sadly since she is asleep I wont be as I do have to watch for pkers." I take a breathe after my explanation. "However, with that said, we probably should be getting into an in, but I don't want to wake her,...however if u want to go ahead, but id run after you do." I say to him with a smirk

"Hmm..." The boy thinks for a little, as if he was considering something... Something that would be a really bad idea...

With a mischievous grin, he materializes a small glass of water from his inventory, and starts walking towards the two. "Well," he begins with a small but excited voice, "i can run really quick..."

When he was close the the pair, he looks at Astropheric with a bit of indecision on his face. "Though, if you were serious about being tired, when I wake her, please go to a inn. There is too many mob's that like to take advantage in the dark here..." The voice is slightly concerned, but still soft to not wake the victim...

"Well then, sorry to whom this is, you'll probably hate me afterwards, but it's for the greater good... "

The boy pours about 1/4 of the glass's content on the girl's face, enough to get her attention, but not too much that she will have water go into her nose or something like that.

"In 3, 2, 1..." The boy speaks with a slight smile on his face...

-1 Water (Worth it)

(Ooc: Astro told me to skip him for the story AKA ALET THROWING WATER OVER LILY)

Lily was still sleeping like an angel when she was suddenly awoken by a fluid falling onto her face. She slowly opened her eyes and stared at Matt for a few seconds, her annoyed and dead serious expression told anyone that they had just made a giant mistake. Lily lifted her left arm and dried her face with her sleeve. While getting the water off Lily noticed another male stand close to her and immediatly stared right into its eyes upon noticing the glass of water in his hand. After about 10 seconds she looked back at Matt again and began to mumble in a very cold tone. "Who woke me up, you or that guy" she pointed at the other male and proceeded to mumble after letting out a long sigh.  "I will make sure that the one that woke me up will never sleep again, unless that certain person becomes my personal servant for the rest of the night." Lily's eyes fell back on the unknown male, she didn't care who this person was at all, all she wanted to know was who just woke her up as madness and horrible thoughts slowly started to fill the "Innocent" girl's mind. Lily sat up and looked down at her feet as she waited for an answer. Waking her up was a mistake that in the real world no one ever dared to do as it never had a good end. The things that Lily had said weren't just attempts to scare the two males, they were honest and real. The one that had woken her up now had the chance to pick for a punishment, become her servant and do anything she wants you to do for the rest of the night or be stalked and blackmailed by the innocent looking girl. Lily wasn't playing around right now, she didn't understand how they even dared to wake her up.

Edited by Lily

The boy realized his mistake really quick, as he slightly backed away from the blood lust that was being emitting from the young girl... "This was... A bad idea... A very bad, all the no's, idea. I should have just let the wolf killed me, it might be less painful the what i'm about to experience..." He looked at the boy with a pleading glance, and he took a step towards the girl...

He tilts his head with thought for a bit, then with a sigh, he kneels down. With a English accent, he starts talking with a respectful tone, and looks at Lily with a serious face. 

"It was I, my lady. I was the culprit of such a deed, and for what I have done, I must atone for my actions. My humble apologies madam, as it is late, and I am tired from my journey's. Please accept my plea, for I shall serve you with to the best of my abilities for this night." His head goes a little lower, and he looks away, "Please be gentle..."

"This is going to go really wrong, really quick isn't it..." The boy thought in his mind, as he submits himself to his future...

I swear, the boys plea to my friends lily was hilarious, but I felt bad. I knew lily more than he did, and he was not going to be getting anywhere with his plea. So after laughing inwardly about the kid trying to smooth things over as best as I could I decided to interject. "Nice try kiddo, but you cant take the blame that easy." I knew lily would believe me over him. And she may be a little nicer to me than him since we have more of a backstory, who knows. And so I looked at lily and continued. "This boy, came and we had a little conversation of staying out in the night, and I realized me and you should probally be heading to the inn soon, and so I decided to wake you, water was the way I guess." I say in my cold tone, but with some emotion to make it seem believable. "He" I nod my head to alet, "Just felt like taking the blame for some reason" after I said all of this, I stared directly into the guy eyes with a look, as if saying.. let me take this one. I hoped he got the message and would do so as itd be far better for the both of us. I even managed to sneak a smile to him as a message.

After I said it, I did begin to wonder what lily would do, she seemed pretty serious and I knew lily would do it by now. And as I begun to think about it, it seemed like more and more of a bad idea, but no way was I going to let the poor kid get destroyed by little old lily, and so I didn't back down, and held my stance that I was the one to wake the sleeping beauty

A confused look soon appeared on Lily's face as right after the unknown male said it was his fault, Matt suddenly said he did it. Of course she believed Matt as he didn't seem to be the type that would take blame for something like that for only to save the other boy's life so Lily puffed and looked at Matt. "You could've just Carried me.." she mumbled and looked down at her feet. She wasn't happy that he had woken her up and especially not with the way he did it. A few shakes could've woken her up too but apparently throwing water on someone's face was something normal. Lily was somewhat happy that the man did it though as she was too tired to traumatize the boy.

The performer's eyes fell back on the other male as she spoke in a dissapointed tone."It's nice that you tried to save him," she looked back at Matt and finished her sentence. "Matt, As your punishment you will have to do anything that he and I ask for." Lily got up as she finished talking and stretched her arms out towards Matt. "Carry me." she said while looking up at the taller man. Even though she was happy that she now had a servant she was still a little dissapointed that her friend had woken her up like that as he knew that she was tired. Lily looked at Alet as she decided to introduce herself to the boy who had just tried to protect Matt from her. If Matt had allowed him to take the blame Lily was most likely going to let him do a lot of embarrassing things. "I'm Lily, nice to meet chu."

The boy inwardly sighs in relief after being saved from certain doom from a certain little girl. With his eyes, he thanks the the taller man that took the bullet for him. "I owe you one" He attempts to convey with a few gestures, trying not to catch the girl's attention.

After getting up from kneeling position, he took a step back and let the two talk for a bit, not really wanting to interrupt there conversation between them, as he kinda walked in on them only a few moments ago.

While they were conversing, he let a few thought's cross his mind, mainly the one on why the pair was sleeping together outside, and no, get your mind out of the gutter. He's thinking about why did they decided to sleep outside when there's a safe zone nearby... Then again, he did that multiple times, so he can't really play the hypocrite...

After a few more moments of waiting and thinking, he almost misses your greeting, being zoned out and all...

"Ah, nice to meet you too. My name is Alet, I hope that we can get along." After saying that, he claps his hands together, remembering something. "Shoot, sorry I didn't ask this when I told you my name, but what's your name?" He points Astropheric, then gestures to the two. "Uh, sorry for intruding as well while you two were resting, it was kinda rude of me..."

He looks around, and sigh's a little. "Actually, can I join up with you guys for a little? I'm kinda paranoid after the wolf incident, and I would feel a bit safer if I traveled in a group..."

As lily began talking about how I coulve just carried her, and then looking at alet and telling him he was nice. at the one I kind of chuckled inside, but I let it go. Then proceeded to tell me I was to carry her, I didn't really care too much considering she weighed like less than a hundred pounds, but I did need clarification. " is this like a...piggy back carry, or cradle you like a baby carry?". The boy, alet then jumped back with some words of his own, I listened obviously and soon replied to him. "Names astropheric, astro if you want since its easier, that's lily clearly she's the crazy one" I say jabbing a thumb to lily "And no worries, we needed to be getting inside anyway, and I usually leave things up to lily, but I don't mind if you tag along, although im not sure where were going now...probably back to an inn so she" I jab my thumb at lily again "can go back to sleep". It wasn't really an issue with me if the kid tagged along, he sure as h**l earned my respect after his stunt, and I wouldn't have covered for him if I didn't like the kid. But I didn't know about lily, she may or may not care, depending of her mood, which was probably too tired to care anyway.

Edited by Astropheric

"I don't care just carry me."  there was still a annoying vibe to her tone as she was still not happy that he had thrown water over her face. It wasn't something she didn't see Matt do as he wasn't the most predictable plus a little weird just like her but she thought that he had enough respect for her that he wouldn't do something like this. 

She was liking the other boy though, he sure was mature and had respect for Lily so she was okay with him being around. Lily usually felt little uncomfortable around strangers especially when in a bad mood, but she was with Matt so it was okay as he was probably stronger than the boy so if he ever tried something he could help her. 

After her friend introduced himself and told him it was fine for him to tag along Lily nodded and ignored the last thing Matt said. "Yeah you're nice so you can come with us" she mumbled before closing her eyes for a few seconds. Lily then came back to what Matt had said before about her going to sleep again which was true but Lily wanted to use the power she had right now. "You'll need to sing for me so I can fall asleep again, otherwise I can't because-" she paused for 3 seconds to think of a reason why he would have to sing but then remembered that he was her servant. "There's no reason why I wouldn't fall asleep but you just have to sing"  her serious expression was still there as always as she spoke.

As lily told me she didn't care how I carried her I just picked her up, and carried her with one arm hold her legs, and the other on her neck, as if carrying a passed out person or something. She told the boy he could come along which was a relief considering the crap I had to do to get that to happen. She then told me I had to sing, and I honestly cracked up...I had an idea. I contemplated it wondering how smart itd be, but it was definently going to be worth it, she didn't know it yet, but this son, was gonna be great, and so I started "singing" it wasn't really singing as I wasn't really trying, cus itd be weird with the song, so I began. "The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round, the wheels on the bus go round and round...all through the town." and then I stopped singing, but continued walking away from where he had been a little bit ago.

I looked over at the kid alet, and smiled before looking at lily with a serious expression. Wondering what shed say in return to my song, if she hadn't fallen asleep, I couldn't tell. Blind as a bat..not really.

The boy slightly grinned when you said you would allow for him to join up with you guy's. "Thanks, I appreciate it." The proceeds to stay silent for the most part in there conversations, not really wanting to get in between what ever you two were chatting about. He just opted to just listen and nod at random intervals.

Though... When Astropheric sang... He gave his best shot at hiding his laughter, and failed miserably. His laugh sounded soft, but somehow loud at the same time, and it would at worst annoy a person. After gaining his bearings again, he still had a s*** eating grin on his face, and started to speak. "I wish I got that on a recording crystal, that would've been beautiful." Then the boy started to hum the tune and with curious in his eyes, started to gauge the reactions of the Lily...

"This is going to be interesting..."

(Alet uses Phoenix Down on forum!)

Lily glared up at Matt as he began to sing a song for kids which immediatly annoyed her. If she wouldn't have been woken up by pouring water over her face before she would've probably be fine with him singing a song like that as he was making himself look like an idiot too but right now she was really close to slapping her good friend. Lily closed her eyes for a bit while trying to think of something to do to get revenge but she had problems with thinking of something. 

About 3 seconds after Matt finished singing that stupid song, Lily sighed and opened her eyes. She looked up at Matt with an annoyed look. Her cheeks turned red slightly as she started pinching his left cheek repeatedly. "That's not funny." She mumbled, looking away from Matt. Lily stopped pinching his cheek and again tried to think about how she could get revenge. Right now Matt would have to do anything that she wanted if he would listen to her, but she really doubted that he would do something embarrassing just because she said so. Lily really wanted to pay him back for what he did but couldn't come up with anything that didn't contain weapons. She thought of just crying to make him feel sorry but she again didn't know if that would work. "You better make me a cute plushie or else i'll start recording a lot of bad songs and then i'll .. Hire someone to constantly.. uhm.. play them infront of your shop.." Her cheeks went red again as she mumbled a horrible threat. It was sort of evil but not as intimidating as Lily would've hoped for. The dark minded girl was actually ashamed of herself for not being able to come up with a good threat. 

As lily began to say that what I did was not funny and I needed to make her a plushie or else, I began to agree, more or less because I was tired and I knew it was childish. "That can be arranged my little miss" I say looking down at her for a second. I contemplated singing as I actually could, knowing I would do well. I had always sung to myself in the real world, as it was a way of expression outside of showing it to other people, and that's also why I kept it to myself. When I sing you can see the emotion, and that, cant be allowed. Maybe if it was just me and lily, maybe I would, but not with new boy, alet around no way I could.

"I need to know what kind of a plushie though, I have one of a panda already which I know you like." I knew she liked them as she had me make her some panda gear eearlier in the game so she must have liked them, and gifting her a made plushie was much easier than singing or making a new one. I Looked up from lily and could see the walls of the city, meaning we were almost there, almost to sleep.

Alet was... Just listening at this point, making for a decent background character. He didn't want to interrupt the two from what ever conversation there having, not wanting to be "that guy". So, he started to keep lookout for whatever monster that was curious on how a Alet, or Astropheric, or Lily tastes...

After checking, double checking, and quadruple checking the surrounding's for Mr.Porky, he started to look at his companions. They were arguing about a panda or something? With a sigh, he started to think. "So this is what they call being a third wheel huh... Well... It's not the first time I've been one, but still..." After that pity party, the boy looked ahead and started to see the outlines of the city in the horizon.

"A chance!" "Hey uh, sorry for interrupting, but are we going to separate from each other when we get to our destination or..." He said with a soft tone but excited tone, as he finally was able to ask a question... You did it Alet...