Introduction just cus..

Hello peeps...So im not exactly sure what to say her...so yeah here I go.

Hello internet friends and what I assume anime lovers? My name is Adelyn, in game and in real life, so that's cool I guess. Anyway interest, anime (duh) mostly action animes, favorites being the likes of sao..blue exorcist..noragami..soul eater, those kind of things. I also love to play video games mainly league of legends and minecraft but I play some csgo as well. I am also a big fan of tabletop games, tcg's as well as D&D(yeah...a girl who like dungeons and dragons get..they are real). Aside from my interests, I would love to rp with just about anyone since I don't have..anyone. Preferably no hormone filled teenage boys who want to...you get the point. Anyway I guess ill cut this off here and hopefully I can meet some of you that read this IC and have some fun XD Also first rp on the interwebs.

<3 Adelyn

Heyo, welcome! I am indeed an anime fan and I've dabbled with D&D! I haven't seen Noragami all the way through yet, but I am reading Blue Exorcist as new chapters show up. I've seen the others too! If you want an RP partner I'd be happy to do my part or teach ya the rules!

P.S. I'd be more detailed but I have a maine coon on my right arm so my typing is weakened atm xD

Thanks for all the welcomings guys XD nice to see everyone likes blue exorcist. Ima make a quick reply for each.

Astro- ill keep that in mind, even though I just msgd you XD and yes, those are all life

Kalesh- I may take you up on that offer, And a maine coon...on your arm...oh boy..

Lily- Looking forward to it. And I sure hope not....*shivers*

Hey! Welcome to Aincrad!

I'm always interested in RP-ing, as you could probably guess by my having an account here- so don't be afraid to send a PM my way if you ever wanna RP.

That aside, anyone with the title of Moderator Support is a member of the Player Support Team (PST) and will be available to answer any questions you might have. Be on the lookout for Takao, Lowenthal, Jomei, Ssendom, Clarence and Azrael! (Although many members may be able to help you should none of these staff members be online.) 

Hope you'll find it worthwhile to stick around our lovely community!

"a girl who like dungeons and dragons get..they are real). " - *skeptical look* "What mirage is this???"

I'm just joking:D I'm pretty new here as well (didn't even finished a thread yet) so if you want to rp with someone of your...*ahem* level I'd be happy to.

We can do starting quests and stuff. You know.. the more.. less chances to get killed by a boar...hopefully.

(ooc sorry so late kalesh/dracul o;;;;)

Your cat sounds adorable, if only I had a warm...fluffy thing sitting on my lap keeping me warm, and making me feel loved o;

*scouls at dracul* "hmph...they are" XD And as for rp'ing...keep up these jokes and idk XD jk'ing ill message you at a point..probably in a bout...10 minutes after I send this. And yeah, if I die to a boar anytime soon, ill cry.

Well I know I've already sent you a PM but HAIII ;3 I play league of legends too (Euw) So that's kewl, I also <3 Soul eater and just started watching blue exorcist. I'm looking forward to roleplay with chu ^-^ (PS I'm not a hormone filled teenage boy so don't worry x33)

In fact, a hormonal filled girl. So keep your sensibilities close and your weapon closer. I'm joking...maybe.

Anyhow, welcome to the site. Much as I love working on math and mechanics for RPs, I've never dabbled in things such as D&D and Pathfinder, though my dad played AD&D (thats advanced dungeons and dragons, not ADHD). Welcome and if you need answers from the man who makes much the system, I'm here to chat to.

We also have a skype group to chat in (copy paste the text below into your browser URL to join it, an admin may then need to approve you) where I flaunt my british or german accent or general shenanigans are had. We also have calls every sunday scheduled, but can have them impromptu at any time technically.

Enjoy your stay and as Kalesh said, party up or be extremely careful with what you do.

skype:?chat&blob=77DyrI5hEsWIqsTKx59kAOOuqoGYIeRDzPtyy8fGVF1FAUhlU5JBnGOhVaoLO540kckYjQSbP3Vc5NYIESkDKNC4Vgqw3KcyIavb_ToVwOVmS-wkXudSf0LLUNYJ-X7jY8dSd8mYdvpNrlqsUCn2Yd1mVP9uS9s5Zu27mf879qmfbPwtzVWXJFpqLLAbTF1-qf0wmO2mfdLmuDNp-Un-oZPSkt26mGD6k6OA

I'd like to formally correct Astro. If you do need help, We have Player Support Team and Admins who are 10x more fit for the job then they are. The skype group would love to have you, we are an extremely easy going and fun group of people (Or So I've heard).

Greetings and Salutations. I am Zelrius, an almost two year veteran of the site. My character has such titles as: Champion of the Clash Of Blades tournament, Commandant of the Azure Brigade, Slayer of the Hydra, etc etc. After two years, my RP muse has long died, As a level 35 I mostly just mosey on about and fight the floor bosses, other than that I do not do a whole lot of other things. Though I do host parties and a ton of other events rather often, so If you are interested in doing Site wide social events, just send a message. If you really wish to RP, You're free to start one and message me, I just cannot promise active replies. (Sorry)

It is nice to see a new face around here, I hope you're one of the ones that stay. (God knows we need more to stick around).

As a Member of the Player Support Team. I would like to inform you appropriately, that I am the sites Most Prolific League of Legends Player. (Lol, as if that meant anything. xD)

But if any questions arise, message me. Be it questions of the Rules and Regulations, a How-To, An RP, To play League, Or get taught how to play League like a Platinum Player.

#CockyFTW