[F3] Local Lee (Merchant)

<<Local Lee>>

Local%20Lee%20header%202.png

Inside%20Local%20Lee.png

On the outskirts of Delilah Village on the prairie floor of three is a flat stone paved path that cut through fields of dandelions that leads to an ordinary looking cottage. Smoke leaks out of its chimney and as you approach, a sign hangs on the door that depicts a steaming mortar and pestle with the title of Piera's Potent Potions on it. This is not that shop. However if one should get impossibly lost or intentionally wander around to the back of this building, they would find another shop set up against the back of the first. The shop held a sign of golden scales and the name of the shop upon it, Local Lee. Once one crosses the threshold, they will enter small shop to which would seem empty with the sounds of cluttering behind the counter. "I'll be right with you." After a moment, Lee will appear from beyond the counter and give a normal stare "Welcome to the Local Lee."

Profession Stats:

Spoiler

Rank 1: Starting Merchant

Experience: 30/40

Crafts Per Day: 2

Col: 15,260

Crafting Items: (None Yet)

1 Experience [ 1  ] = Critical failure (Lose all materials you were trading)
1 Experience [2-3] = Fail (Lose half of materials you were trading)
1 Experience [ 4  ] = Bad item (No deal)
2 Experience [5-7] = Good item  (Uncommon vouchers x2)
3 Experience [8-9] = Uncommon item (Rare voucher x1)
5 Experience [10 ] = Rare item (Rare voucher x2)
5 Experience [11 ] = Rare item (Perfect voucher x1)
8 Experience [ 12 ] = Perfect item (VIP Perfect voucher x 1)

Welcome%20to%20the%20Local%20Lee.png

Stock:

Spoiler
Spoiler

Please%20take%20a%20look%20around.png
NPC Stock (available at rank 1) Basic healing potion, field rations, basic teleportation crystal, etc. These items give +1 EXP to the merchant who's store it comes from, along with the merchant's desired Col.

Antidote Potion - Cures the target of one Condition. Requires a post action.
Customer Cost: 1150

Healing Potion - Heals the user for 15 Hp. Requires a post action.
Customer Cost: 920

Field Rations - Grants +2 MAX HP for duration of a thread or one roleplay day. Requires a post action. Cannot be used in combat or if threatened. [TEMP BUFF Cook] +Max HP
Customer Cost: 276

Immolation Potion - Grants the user rank 2 thorns. (Opponent suffers 4 DMG on opponent BD: 6-8 if you were a target of their attack and are hit.) Duration: 5 Posts. Rquires a post action. [TEMP BUFF Alchemy] +Thorns
Customer Cost: 460

Basic Teleport Crystal - Returns the caster to the primary safe zone location of that floor. Requires two post actions to complete teleportation. Example: You use the crystal on your first post, but do not teleport away until your next post.
Customer Cost: 2300

Basic Armor - Generic good quality armor. Provides no enhancement bonuses but may be used to gain the benefit of armor skills. All types available.
Customer Cost: 115

Basic Weapons - Generic good quality weapons. Provides no enhancement bonuses. All weapon types available.
Customer Cost: 115

Dimensional Backpack - Adds +1 to player carry capacity. (This item does not take up an equipment slot) May only ever have one Dimensional Backpack at any given time.
Customer Cost: 15000

Spoiler

Junk%20is%20my%20business.png
Junk Stock (available at rank 1) Items that are sold to the merchant from other players that are not placed into the Custom Stock. These items give +1 EXP to the merchant who's store it comes from, along with the merchant's desired Col.

____________ - _________________________________________________________________
Customer Cost: X

Spoiler

You%20gotta%20need%20something.png
Custom Stock (available at rank 1) Items that are sold to the merchant from other players and are put up for sale. These items give +1 EXP to the merchant who's store it comes from, along with the merchant's desired Col.

x25 Tier 1 Material - Any basic material for any craft-based profession.
Customer Cost: 460

x0 Tier 2 Material - Any basic material for any craft-based profession.
Customer Cost: 680

x1 Blade of the Abyss (Perfect)A long thai machete like blade which seems to suck the light from its surroundings.
Name: Perfect Blade of the Abyss
Quality: Perfect
Type: Single-Handed Curved Sword
Stats: +3 Damage
Obtained From: Obtained from a thread,
Improved with the essence of steel.
Original player: Life
Customer Cost: 1200

x1 The Star Blade (Perfect)When you turn it, you can see all the galaxies in it. When you turned it more, You could see the beautiful silver reflection of the blade.
Name: The Star Blade
Obtained From: The Indomitable Forge
Original player: Manta Gaul
Customer Cost: 1200

Transactions:

Lee\ 1200 Col = Blade of the Abyss(Perfect) /Life
Lee\ 6MAT = 2520 Col /Blue
Lee\ 13MAT = 5420 Col /Piera
Lee\ 1200 Col = The Star Blade(Perfect) /Manta Gaul
Lee\15 Tier1 & 11 Tier2 MATS = Custom Stock /Lee
Lee\ 11 Tier2 MATS = 7480 Col /Piera

Try%20not%20to%20die.png

Edited by Lee
  • 3 weeks later...

Kalesh stepped foot into Lee's shop for the first time, looking around and fairly impressed by the overall look of the place. There were certainly lower quality shops in the game of SAO, that was for sure. He happily approached the front counter and said "Hey, Lee, grats on the new shop! I am looking for two orders today." He said as he opens his inventory and sets down a pile of col in coin form. "I'd like a perfect voucher, and a VIP perfect voucher. I'm willing to cover the col costs of crafting them, and I'll give you a tip once they're ready!" He smiled in the hopes the offer would be accepted. "Or would you rather an upfront price?"

Edited by Kalesh

Life came into the new merchants shop after not having much luck with the last one he went to. He approached the counter and gently reseted a perfect machete in front of the man. "What can you give me for this?" Life really didn't care how much Col he got from it, he just needed to clear up his inventory space as he was looking to get a new set of gear. He hoped the man wouldn't be to insulting with the price but he wasn't expecting anything high. 

Name: Perfect Blade of the Abyss
Obtained From: Obtained from a thread,
Improved with the essence of steel.
Original player: Life
Description: A long thai machete like blade which seems to
suck the light from its surroundings

Edited by Life

Piera strolled into the general goods store with a slight skip in her step. As it got closer and closer to Halloween, she got more excited. The fact that it was close to another personal holiday didn't hurt either. A smile was on the brunette's face as she skipped up to the counter of the empty and dimly lit store and greeted coyly, "Hello there handsome stranger. I don't suppose you could give a discount to lil ol' me?" Chuckling, the alchemist then dropped the act in favor of leaning across the counter to gently grasp Lee's head and plant a smooch on his fuzzy cheek. "Mwah! I think I might have gotten you another customer. Everybody's looking for teleport crystals so you're my go to referral now." Leaning back to her side of the counter, the bespectacled young woman leaned an elbow on the wooden surface as she asked, "How many materials do you have? I wana buy some."

Blue had been searching around for a place in which he could buy materials. Surely there has got to be one but after a while, he might have actually given up. However, he did eventually find a merchant's shop by the name of Local Lee, a very simple yet cheeky name.... and he liked it quite so. With a sigh, he walked into the shop which was located on the third floor before looking for the owner. He did indeed see that there were materials for sale but how much did this owner have in stock at the moment? As he entered, he saw a female player in the shop as well. "So... Uh... How many materials do you have in stock?" He asked.

Lee waved to greet Kalesh as he came into the shop and spoke of two orders that needed filling. He would then place an unknown amount of col onto the counter but one thing was sure, it was not a small amount. He would then ask for two different vouchers and that he would fork over for the cost of making them. Lee would nod his head and then look to Kalesh "Right now, I ain't got any vouchers though I will admit that the col looks mighty tempting."

=

Lee would look down at the weapon that was placed onto the counter before him as the player would proclaim he wished to sell the item. Lee would select the item and look over the stats of the perfect blade of the abyss and then look to the player "How does twelve hundred sound?" 

=

Lee would place an elbow onto to counter and his chin into his hand and tilt his head to the side and let out a sigh "I don't know, I feel like I need to get in contact with the authority." He would then chuckle lightly as he would let her plant a small kiss upon his cheek and she would tell him that she had been telling others about his store to which he would nod in agreement "That's awesome. Hopefully it will increase business just a wee bit enough to make things manageable." She spoke of material's and it was then that another customer entered and spoke out about wishing for materials as well. Lee would acknowledge the customer with a smile and a wave "Currently, I have nineteen materials in stock."

Piera pouted at his serious reply as he went along with her act before she smilingly stated, "Well then maybe you should. They'll probably just ask if someone stole your sweetroll, haha." Nodding bouncily, the brunette waited for her question to be answered when another entered and she moved slightly to the side, motioning for them to come forward. She didn't want to take business or customers away from Lee. Smiling politely at the male player, she then glanced back at her scruffy lover as he answered him. Looking back to Blue, the alchemist said in a friendly tone, "You can go ahead and buy what you need, I'm in no rush." She would likely just buy whatever he didn't, assuming he didn't buy them all.

"Ah." Blue replied with a smile as the male shopkeeper responded to his question without any hesitation. I like confident shopkeepers who knows what they are doing. He thought. As he found out that the shopkeeper had quite a bit of material in stock, he realized that he had no need for such a big amount of materials. However, he did need just enough so he can attempt to craft for the rest of the customers waiting patiently for him make his tailoring equipment. "I would like to know how much Col would be needed for six materials please." He said having thought things out carefully with caution.

Kalesh smirked happily and said with an affirmative nod "I see, well, that's why I am placing an order." He chuckled softly "If you have none now, I'm willing to pay to have some made. If you'd like to start off a little slower I can make do with a perfect voucher for now." Kalesh hums while thinking of what would be a decent price, picking at the coins and saying "One thousand col upfront sound good to you?" He tilted his head, his previous offer to cover the col costs of each craft not being accepted made him try something else.

Lee would scratch the back of his head. While he was a merchant, he was still learning the in's and out's of the profession and wasn't trying to let it show too much. Kalesh was willing to part with the money and get the item when Lee made it to which he would nod his head "Yeah, we can definitely do that." Kalesh would suggest a one thousand payment in advance for the perfect voucher. Lee would agree "Yeah, I think we can do that. I'll get on to making the voucher and when I get a hold of it and if I get lucky and get the VIP, I'll save it and you'll be the first to hear from me. Deal?"

=

Lee would take the weapon from Life and trade it for the Col that was established and the transaction was completed. Lee would smile and nod his head in agreement "Awesome. Have a nice day and if you need anything else, I'll usually be here."

=

"Hey! I love my sweetroles lady." It was then that he would turn his full attentions to Blue as Piera would move to the back-burner. When Blue would ask for six material's and how much it would be, he would glance up and use his finger to write lightly in the air, as if calculating the amount in his head and just a moment later, would speak "Six would end up being two thousand five hundred and twenty."

Kalesh nodded eagerly and said "Sounds like a deal to me!" He pushes a one thousand col coin towards Lee and smiles happily as he says "Well, best of luck to you then! Both in crafting and with your profession!" He grins and happily goes off to give him some time to work without a customer glaring over his shoulder to see the result. Kalesh had a little more patience than that! "I'll drop by again when I need a refill on my immolation potions~" He chuckled to himself, sure that was one of the most useful things merchants had!

-1000 Col

"Very well." Blue said. He thought they were quite expensive but it would have to be considering that not many players choose merchant as they profession and almost no players sell materials so he would have to go ahead and buy these materials so that his shop would continue to run like it should be running. Blue opened up his menu and clicked a bunch of buttons before sending the 2520 Col over to Lee, the shop owner. "Well... Hope to do business with you once more." He said after the transaction.

-2520 Col
+6 MAT

Manta entered the merchants shop tentatively. She'd never been there before, so she was slightly intimidated. Still, she got straight to the point. She swiped her hand in the air to bring her inventory up, and brought out her sword, The Star Blade. She was very attached to it, but the truth was, she needed a new, better weapon than this. "I'd like to sell this please." She stated, setting it on the counter.

Item:The Star Blade

Quality:Perfect

Shop:The indomitable forge

Enchantments: +3 Damage

Description: When you turn it, you can see all the galaxies in it. When you turned it more, You could see the beautiful silver reflection of the blade.

Piera glanced back at Blue after Lee gave him the price for the six materials he wanted out of the nineteen and was glad to hear that he accepted. She would have bought all nineteen, but was glad to see that her partner's business helping others and doing well on his own. Watching the transaction with a passive smile, the brunette nodded at the other player's goodbye, raising a hand to wave before turning her smile to Lee. "Yaaaay money~ Now gimme yo mats bish." She demanded with a wide grin before swiping the air in front of her which opened her menu. Selecting a few things, a pouch of col then appeared in her hand and she plopped it down on the counter in front of the scruffy man. "Maybe I can see if Grave or Takao have sweet rolls."
-5,460 Col

Lee would look at the thousand Col Kalesh had placed before him and took it and made a mental note to save it for any worst case scenario's and he would have to refund the Col back to the owner. Lee would raise his hand in a wave "Thanks, I hope so too." Kalesh would speak of the thorn-like potions his shop sold and that he would be back for some at some point in the future "I'll make sure to have them stocked and ready. Have a pleasant day."

=

Lee was pleased with Blue's willingness to part with the Col for the material's and he happily gave them to the player. Once the transaction was complete, Lee would smile pleasantly "If you think you might need anything else, I'll make sure to try and oblige you. Don't be a stranger." Lee would then turn his attentions back to the brunette as she would be pleased that he had money but wished for her own materials more. He would sell the remainder of the materials to her in compensation for the Col and he would make sure to send himself out to gather more to begin his own crafting processes. When Piera spoke about going to see if someone else had the sweet rolls he would wave her off in a shooing-like motion "By all means, I ain't got none of that stuff ya'here! Now git! Git I says!" He would say playfully while patting her on the head.

=

Lee would here a customer enter the shop to which he would watch as she would walk up to the counter and present a blade that she wished to sell. He would look down at it and open its stats for him to see. He would then look to the female player "I can give you twelve hundred for it. How does that sound?"

Twelve hundred was actually pretty close to what she'd payed for it. Shed been expecting a much lower offer. "That sounds great." She stated, handing the sword over. She needed the money in order to purchase a rapier from a blacksmith. Her sword was much less painful to part with than her coat had been, which wasn't all that surprising due to the emotional value of the coat. She had just been hoarding her sword, not wanting to give it up. When she received the col, she thanked the man and left to find a blacksmith.

+1200

-The Star Blade

Lee was pleased at the pleasant surprise of the female player's reaction of the price and for the most part, he was a starting business so making compromise was something he knew he would have to do prior to a sell or buy and for the most part, he was okay with that. He took the blade and would in return, give her the desired Col in return for it. It would look good in his shop along with the other assortment of items and prior to her leaving, he would wave her off "Make sure to come back if their is anything else you need." And with that, she was gone and he would go back to tending to the shop.

It was odd to see Lee working and realize he was capable of being a civilized business person like herself, but definitely interesting and causing a large smile to become fixed upon her face as she looked back at him after Blue had left. Watching him take the fat purse of col, the brunette accepted the bag of materials in exchange happily, making sure the number was about right before stowing it in her inventory. As her lover told her that there were no sweet rolls here and to politely get out, she grinned happily as she received her pats before quickly leaning over the counter for one last smooch. "Love ya honey! I'll get ta craftin'. See ya laters~!"

+13 Materials

• 1 year later...

The door to the Local Lee opened, allowing copious amounts of sunlight into the otherwise comfortably dim general store. It was only a brief flash however as the person who had opened the door entered, followed by the flapping of wings. A white and gold owl griffon sailed across the room before perching on the middle of the stairs leading to the second story of the shop's building. The owner of said griffon strolled in, letting the door shut behind her as she approached the counter with a loving smile. But as she got closer, her expression adopted into one of aloofness, eyes shifting to the side to glance at...well no one before settling on the shop keep. "So I hear you got some goods for me." The alchemist waggled her eyebrows, green eyes lowering to below the counter.