[F3] Local Lee (Merchant)

Lee would give his usual greeting and then pause as he took note of the flying creature and the owner of said creature. He would prop his head up in his hand as he would rest his elbow on the counter as Piera would bring up the items he spoke of prior "I indeed do. I have a nice little pile of tier two crafting materials that are just laying in wait to be bought. Col or trade for you miss." He would say this whilst giving the brunette a solid and obvious wink that seemed both over the top and completely intentional in being seen rather than the downplay one would assume of some sort of shady deal.

Piera's grin grew with her fiance's implication and obvious wink and she almost dissolved into laughter but thankfully kept her calm...relatively. Placing her hands on her cheeks in dismay, the healer sighed, "Oh dear, I don't think I have enough Col. What could I trade you Mister Merchant~?" Her voice a breathy falsetto of a damsel, but sadly she couldn't remain in character and finally let out a giggle. "I think if we did that, I'd have to pay you, heh. How about I trade you a kiss an some Col?" The healer leaned forward over the counter with her lips puckered to give her smooch before swiping open her menu and sending Lee a trade request. "Was my math right?"

[-7,480 Col]
[+11 Tier 2 Materials]

Edited by Piera
  • 2 weeks later...

Lee would listen to her proposal of wishing to offer something else over the COl to which he would state simply "Then yo a*s came to the wrong store." She would then go on to talk about having to pay him to which he would nod his head affirmatively She would then offer a kiss along with the currency to which he would lean forward and give her a simple kiss and then look to the trade request and look it over before nodding his head "Yeah, everything checks out which is a bit surprising with you and math but who am I to judge." He would accept the request and send her the items for the Col to which he would deposit into his stores funds. "A pleasure doin business with ya miss."

[-11 Tier 2 Materials]
[+7480 Col]
[+11 EXP]