[F5] Forged by the Sun (R8 Blacksmith) (Closed)

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Teion waved lightly as Takneil entered the shop to pick up his equipment. She gave a small shake of her head when he approached, swiping her hand through the air to open a trade window. "No, don't worry about it!" She smiled, dropping the shield in and pressing the accept button. "It was a very nice design, by the way. I hope it works nicely for you!" She grinned.

Name: Heavenly Arm
ID: 40250
Item Type: Shield
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +2 Mitigation
Description: A shield in the form of an angelic wing that attaches to the arm from a bracer, the shield follows the length of the forearm and just past the elbow. when entering combat the wing will extend out to protect it's wearer.

(+3 materials, -Heavenly Arm)

--Daily Crafts--

• ID#: 40349-40351
  • CD: 9+1=10 (Rare item), 8+1=9 (Uncommon item), 8+1=9 (Uncommon item)

(11 EXP, +1 Rare item, +2 Uncommon items, -3 materials)

Edited by Teion

Helios, who had gotten lost in the desert, finally managed his way to Teion's shop. He grinned triumphantly as he opened the door, cooling himself off. "Hey! I'm here to pick up my weapon!" he exclaimed. Ever since he returned to the fifth floor he had been excited to hold his curved sword, but he never thought he'd need to work to get it. I'm never entering another desert again. he thought.

"Helios! Glad you stopped by." Teion greeted the young man happily. She opened a trade window with him and dropped in the product of his order--Kanshou. She was happy with the final design, hoping that he liked it as well. Sheepishly, she spoke up again. "I don't remember if I gave you a price in my message... For the rare it's 800 col or 3 materials. Sound fair?"

Name: Kanshou
ID: 36256
Item Type: Weapon (One-Handed Curved Sword)
Enhancements: +2 Damage
Description: A long, curved blade with extra damage. The black metal has a red hexagonal pattern and a yin-yang at the base. The handle is a polished silver.

(+800 col, -Kanshou)

Edited by Teion

"Eight-hundred col is fine." Helios smiled, paying the woman. The sword materialized in the boy's hand. He grasped his new blade and grinned. "Very nice work." he told the girl. He was quite happy with the way the design worked out and he was grateful for what Teion had done. "Thanks so much! I'll see you around." he waved to the girl as he opened the shop's door and exited, back into the dreadful desert.

Adding the shield into his inventory Takneil offered a smile. "Thank you very much, and don't be afraid to use the design again if you wish" closing his menu he turned and made his way for the door. "Also if you ever need any Materials, don't be afraid to send me a message. I can get them for you no problem" he stated as he exited the shop. "Have a good day" he squeezed in before the door shut.

Name: Heavenly Arm
ID: 40250
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: +2 Mitigation
Description: A shield in the form of an angelic wing that attaches to the arm from a bracer, the shield follows the length of the forearm and just past the elbow. when entering combat the wing will extend out to protect it's wearer.

+1 Heavenly Arm

Glory entered a Blacksmith shop in need of proper armor. She moved towards an attractive looking building and opened the door, smiling softly she ordered from the owner. "U-Um... Hi... H-Here's my order..." A blush covered her cheeks and eyes were focused on her feet rather than the person in front of her.

Name: Providence
ID: 
Item Type: Light Armor
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +2 Evasion, +1 Thorns
Description: A light colored cloth mixed with plated armor that creates an equal balance of weight. It meshes with the pants and boots of the owner no matter what the item is. There are ruffles around the neck and it's accented with tiny decorations. This armor will nearly always assist in the accomplishment of winning battles.

Teion smiled softly as a rather shy-looking girl entered the shop. She nodded as the girl approached the counter and handed her an order. As she looked it over, her smile turned to a small frown. "Oh, um..." Teion looked back up to her. "I actually can't make light armor, I'm sorry!" She gave the girl an apologetic smile. "I can only make heavy armor. But!" She perked up, carefully handing back the slip of paper. "A friend of mine runs a nice place on the second floor called The Sylvan Tannery. I'm sure he can make this for you!" Teion gave the girl a warm smile.

Making his way through the sand-caked roads, the hunter found himself in the midst of a peculiar place.  It had been a long time, but he was sure that this place wasn't here the last time he roamed these streets.  Though, from what it looked like, it had seen quite a bit of business.  He shifted his weight to left where his sword lay sheathed.  Even throughout all of the adventures, Patience and Time, have been his most used swords.  Unfortunately, their use was growing weary.  The hunter would need something new, until the day that he could reforge them into something stronger.

Until then.. he would step into the store.

The inside seemed fairly quaint for, what seemed to be, a smithy.  Looking around at the selection, he could see that the craftsmanship was akin to someone else that he knew.  An old friend..

Before long the hunter would come up to the front desk, where a smiling face would meet his gaze.

"Hello..  I'd like to custom order a weapon.."

Spoiler

Name: Solace of the Lone Hunter
ID: 
Item Type: One Handed Straight Sword
Enhancements: +3 DMG
Description: An ordinary sword that seems to be no different than any other blade, but the wish to become more would make it sharper than most.

"Knowing well that his life could end at any second, the hunter decided that he would journey onward with companions in tow.  How he wished that he had not, as he sat on his knees, watching his last friend's light vanish from their eyes.  To curse the beings that did this, or to curse himself; he did not know.  All he knew, was that the sword beside him was his only solace."

"Good afternoon!" a voice billowed out from a rather large man as he entered the shop. His unbuttoned shirt seemed to flutter as the door closed behind him and setting everything still. He moved towards the display cases and caught a weapon advertised for sell, Blackened Gauntlets. He pointed to the item on display, "I'd like to purchase that item..." he said with a poking finger. Looking at the price, he nodded to himself and proceeded towards the checkout counter. Not to mention catching an eyeful of the woman as well as he leaned to his left to catch flesh from his gaze. Coughing once he set his menu up and transferred a single material in regard to the price.

-1 Material for Blackened Gauntlets

"However, I would also like to commission you for another piece of weaponry...Here are the details on that..."

Recipient: Lumiel
Item: Fists of Brutality [Gauntlets-Weapon]
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Unarmed Damage 
Specifics: Dark stained gauntlets that resemble leather gloves with a hard metal exterior.

"I can pay up front for the item as well..."

-5 Materials for the Commissioned Job

Teion smiled as a couple of other people entered the shop, the latter displaying a more booming personality than she had expected. Looking over Hirru's order, she nodded. "I'll get started on it right away!"

As Lumiel pulled up the gauntlets to purchase and handed her an order of his own, Teion gratefully accepted the materials as payment. "Thank you, these will help a lot!" She completed the trade with him.

(+6 materials, -Blackened Gauntlets)

--Daily Crafts--

• ID#: 40995-41000
  • CD: 5+1=6 (Good item), 9+1=10 (Rare item), 6+1=7 (Good item), 4+1=5 (Good item), 1 (Critical fail), 8+1=9 (Uncommon item)

(+15 EXP, +1 Rare item, +1 Uncommon item, +3 Good items, -6 materials)

Edited by Teion

Loreley slipped into the blacksmith shop on the Fifth Floor, her raven hair having turned into a heavy, wet mop stuck to her head. Despite that the woman generally wore lighter clothing to keep herself agile, she was still a hot mess thanks to the heat of the desert outside. She hoped the trip was worth it, as the person who ran this shop appeared to be the premier blacksmith of Aincrad. Which, judging by the hustle and bustle of the shop, as well as the fact that the blacksmith herself seemed to be busy at her forge, that seemed to be holding up pretty true. Loreley made her way to the counter, and took a moment to get the attention of the blacksmith, before placing a slip of paper on the counter for her. "Please notify me when this has been completed and I'll pick it up right away. Thank you."

And with that, Loreley was off again, rather hating small talk and wanting to get back to her own plans, she slipped back out of the shop into the burning sun with a sigh as it beat down upon her.

Order

Recipient: Loreley
Item: Heartseeker [Dagger]
Enhancements: 3x Accuracy
Specifics: A thin red dagger sharpened to a fine point and built specifically to find exactly where it needs to go to cause the most damage.

Edited by Loreley

As I walked into the smithery, I noticed a few other players, but that was it. I walkex up to the counter grabbed one of the order slips. I took me a little bit to determine exactly what I wanted. Nix jumped from my shoulder onto the counter, as only a red panda could. 

"Hi maam this is what id like to order!" I said with a smile. "I do hope its not too much trouble. When would you like me to pay?"

Recipient: Evac
Item: White fury (Katana)
Enhancements: +3 damage
Specifics:  A white sheath covers the wonderfully crafted katana. Its blade could not get any more sharp. Its clothe wrapped handle is white with a gold underlayer. Its guard is gold and the sword itself gives off a good vibe of happiness.

The doors of the Forged by Sun opened once again as Calrex entered in, giving a friendly wave to Teion, "Heyo, hope things are going well. I've got another good rank order for you."

Swiping on his menu he began to fill out the order, "This time is a kind of weird shield I'm looking to get. With the release of the skill mods I figured now would be as good a time as any to get this crafted."

Filling out the form he set it with the others on her list:

Item: Grand Guard
Item Type: Shield
Quality: Good
Enhancement: Unenhanced
Description: A strange shield that seems to fit over the forearms, or attaches onto the gauntlets of the Grand Chariot: Legacy. It seems to be two halves of a tower shield, split on a diagonal. The shield designed so that when the arms are positioned in front of the user, one on top of the other, the full form is assembled. Made moreso so that Calrex can maintain his speed and agility, but now has the option to forego those over defense should the situation call for it.

"Once again just let me know once it's done and how much it'll. Thanks again!"

Manta walked into the shop. She ahd already visited her rival, Oikawa, to order an item from him. Her old friend Davros needed new gear, and she had immediately thought of Teion. Even so, she knew Oikawa was a blacksmith and she wanted to see what his shop was like. She would leave the weapon to Teion though. She glanced over the paper with the order on it again. Why would he want something that looked so cruel and evil. She wouldn't judge him for that though, as long as he used it on mobs and not other players. She walked up to the counter and placed the note there. "Can you make this please?" She asked.

Recipient: Davros Syb'Aoth
Item: Punisher
Enhancements: +3 Damage
Specifics: 
A whip with an extremely fancy handle. Judging from the looks it was made specifically for causing pain and dealing damage.

Spoiler

20120729131206!Razor_whip.jpeg

Edited by Manta Gaul

Giving polite nods to everyone who had given her a custom order, Teion tried not to feel too overwhelmed. 'I'll be going out for materials tonight...' She reminded herself, smiling as she replied to both new and familiar faces. "There will be a wait due to a shortage of materials. I'm sorry, but I will be working on these as soon as possible. Thank you for waiting!" She hated having to take a long time to get people their orders. She took a deep breath and organized the papers as she went over the numbers and crafting probabilities in her head, looking forward to her next crafting attempts.

((Sorry for the delay everyone!))

--Daily Crafts--

• ID#: 41739-41745
  • CD: 6+1=7 (Good item), 12 (Perfect item), 9+1=10 (Rare item), 12 (Perfect item), 4+1=5 (Good item), 1 (Critical fail), 10+1=11 (Rare item)

(+31 EXP, +2 Perfect items, +2 Rare items, +2 Good items, -7 materials)

Edited by Teion

"Wow, for being low on materials, she certainly got that order done quickly!"

Walking back into the Forged by Sun Calrex gave a wave to the owner as he put on a friendly face, "Hey, I got your message. The Grand Guard is completed?"

Inspecting the shield he gave a nod as he swiped on his menu, equipping the Grand Chariot: Legacy. Attaching the two pieces of the shield to his forearms he looked forward before making a movement with his arms, as if tracing the outline of a circle, As the two pieces of the shield met up they locked into place, forming the full-sized tower shield in front of him. Reversing the motion the pieces slid back apart as he gave a nod, "Looks to be in perfect design. Thanks!"

Swiping on his menu he produced the 100 col for the transaction, handing it over to the shop owner, "I still haven't gotten her name. Heh, I guess this is kind of awkward."

"In any case I'd best get moving. Thanks again, and let me know if you're in need of any assistance with getting materials!"

-100 col

+ Grand Guard

The hunter entered the shop after receiving a message from the owner saying that they had finished the blade.  He walked past many of the displays to get to the counter.

"Hello, I've come for the sword and have my payment in hand."

He would say as he placed a pouch full of the respective amount on the counter for her.  When given the blade he would inspect it to find that it was quite well done.

"It is quite well done.  If you ever need a hand in collecting materials, just let me know.  I'm a hunter for hire and have notices on all the boards from the fifth floor down."**

- 1200 Col

+ 1 OHSS

Name: Solace of the Lone Hunter
ID: 
Item Type: One Handed Straight Sword
Enhancements: +3 DMG
Description: An ordinary sword that seems to be no different than any other blade, but the wish to become more would make it sharper than most.

"Knowing well that his life could end at any second, the hunter decided that he would journey onward with companions in tow.  How he wished that he had not, as he sat on his knees, watching his last friend's light vanish from their eyes.  To curse the beings that did this, or to curse himself; he did not know.  All he knew, was that the sword beside him was his only solace."

**Let's say that this happened before the current hunting thread.. so I can use the sword without looking like time travel hacks.