[F5] Forged by the Sun (R8 Blacksmith) (Closed)

Teion wiped her brow with the back of a gloved hand as she took a step back to survey her work. The woman ended up with more lower-quality pieces of gear than she would have liked before getting the enhancements she desired, but the jobs were done and she was happy with the finished products. First approached the white-haired player, Teion opened a trade and handed Zero the item--an iron shoulder guard. "It's rather simple, but this will give you the stats you want."

Once he had accepted the item, the blacksmith would turn her attention to the brunette girl who had picked up a pair of bracers on display. "Oh, sure." She nodded, handing over the spear at the same time. The woman was glad something on display had actually garnered some interest. When their transaction was complete, Teion's eyes would flicker to the owl familiar resting on Piera's shoulder. "Look for a quest named 'The Traveler' on this floor." She instructed plainly. "It gives a skill. The heat and other weather isn't so bad with it."

Crafting Results 4/20/17

Spoiler
  • ID#: 82923
    • CD: 2+1=3 - Good item
      • Crafted vanity T1 2H Assault Spear
  • ID#: 82924
    • CD: 5+1=6 - 
    • Good item
      • Crafted vanity T1 2H Assault Spear
  • ID#: 82925
    • CD: 9+1=10 - Rare item
      • Crafted
  • ID#: 82926

EXP: 21
Materials Used: (4) T1 materials

Trade Confirmation:

Spoiler

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Watching as the blacksmith gave the first customer his wares, saying that the item would do what he was wanting, Piera perked up as she handed over a deadly looking blue steel trident. Eyeing the weapon up and down appreciatively, the brunette smiled, feeling a little more confident with this extra damage. "Thank you for this. I didn't expect to get it so soon and with such short notice." Trading the appropriate amount of col for the two items, the young woman then blinked in vague surprise at the purple haired beauty's out of the blue statement. Eyebrows raising slightly Piera then nodded twice rapidly as her mouth spread into a grateful smile. "'The Traveler'. Thanks for the advice. That would uh...really come in handy, heh. Hey um, if you ever need any potions or crystals, I have a shop on the third floor. It was a pleasure doing business with you..." Her voice faded slightly as she realized that she didn't know the blacksmith's name but then looked at the item that she had just been given and got it from the creator's name tag, "Teion... Teion." Piera's expression twisted into a thoughtful frown before recognition flooded her. "Tei Tei?!" She exclaimed in shock, wondering if she was right.

[+ Adamantite Trident & Moonlit Bracers]
[ - 1,750 Col]

Spoiler

Name: Adamantite Trident
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 8 - High Mentor Blacksmith
ID: 82926
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type:  Weapon (Two Handed Assault Spear)
Quality: Perfect
Tier: 1
Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: This trident made primarily from adamantite ores found on the third floor features a multi-colored primary blade. Two silver blades on either side balance the weapon and allow for additional damage.

Name: Moonlit Bracers
ID: 75997
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Quality: Rare
Tier: 1
Enhancements: +2 Damage Mitigation
Descriptions: A simple pair of iron armguards with silver trim. A small crescent moon emblem rested in the center of the metal on each piece.

Edited by Piera

Zero looked over the armor that he had been given, "Obsidion Guard".  It was a beauitifully] crafted piece of shoulder gaurd armor that he immediately fell in love with.  He didn't even wait to get ouit of the store to go ahead and equip them and he was flabergasted by the stats that his character now had.  It felt like an almost phenemonal jump in what his character was capable of before and now.  Zero quickly turned back to the female blacksmith and lowered his head to her as he thanked her.

"Thank you so much for this, I can't even begin to express how pleased I am with your work.  I will definitely be back as soon as I am strong enough to get some higher tier equipment made.  Thank you so much, Teion was it.  Everybody calls me Zero.  I look forward to our next meeting"  Zero keeps his head bowed, only looking up in order to confirm her name and thank her for the equipment.  Feeling much better abouit exploring Aincrad by himself now, Zero headed out the door to the blacksmith shop and back down to floor one in order to finish the begginner quests.

[+ Obsidian Guardy]

[- 5 Tier 1 Mats]

Edited by zero_lost04

Vigilon knew he needed a better weapon. "At this rate, I'll pretty much settle for anything other than this crappy blade." Vigilon stopped, noticed the sign, and entered. He knew he would set up shop at some point, but until then he would have to buy his weapons. Whether it be Col or Mats. "Hmm... 666 Col and 6 mats... I guess I'll be paying in mats, then." He slowly walked over towards the player. If he was going to get a weapon, it would need to increase his damage, at the very least, since he intended to prioritize DPS with a bit of Scout for his build. "Hello, I'm here for a weapon. A sword, to be precise." He didn't need to worry about trust when he was in a shop. "I don't have much Col, but I can pay in materials." He waited for an answer with patience, thinking about how he would proceed with the possible answers.

Recipient: Vigilon
Item Name: White Blade
Item Type:  One handed straight sword
Tier: 1
Enhancements: Damage(2 slots) Bleed(1 slot)
Specifics:  A simple yet elegant sword with a white blade

OOC: By Specifics, you mean description, right? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Teion was about halfway through polishing a growing collection of extra items. As she continued to craft uncommon and rare items in between the perfects she so often got requests for, they were much less sought-after, and therefore were really beginning to pile up. The woman let out a sigh as she placed a basic straight sword among a pile of identical weapons, leaning back on her workbench until her shoulders pressed up against the dark stone wall. Just before she moved to pick up another sword, the sound of the shop's door followed by a male voice caught her attention. Teion stood, giving the brunette a nod at his request. "Sure. Materials are fine." She responded plainly. After getting the details of the sword Vigilon wanted, Teion moved to her forge to begin crafting the item right away.

Crafting Results 4/30/17

Spoiler
  • ID#: 83495
    • CD: 7+1=8 - Uncommon item
      • Crafted Simple Sword
  • ID#: 83496
    • CD: 6+1=7 - Uncommon item
      • Crafted Simple Sword
  • ID#: 83497
    • CD: 7+1=8 - Uncommon item
      • Crafted Simple Sword
  • ID#: 83498
    • CD: 6+1=7 - Uncommon item
      • Crafted Simple Sword
  • ID#: 83499
      • Crafted Simple Sword
  • ID#: 83500
      • Crafted Simple Sword
  • ID#: 83501
    • CD: 10+1=11 - Rare item
      • Crafted 
  • ID#: 83502
    • CD: 2+1=3 - Good item
      • Crafted Vanity T1 One-Handed Straight Sword
  • ID#: 83503
    • CD: 11+1=12 - Perfect item
      • Crafted White Blade

EXP: 42
Materials Used: (9) T1 materials

She went through a few materials to get the end result she wanted; a simple, elegant straight sword just as the player had described. The woman looked over the weapon, inspecting its appearance once she had determined it had the correct enhancements applied to it. By her feet, a small pile of lesser-quality straight swords would lay, most likely awaiting their fate of being added to the collection of uncommon swords the she had been polishing, piled high in a wooden crate. Once she was happy with the final product, Teion walked back over to Vigilon and offered the handle of the blade to him. "All set."

Crafting Results 5/1/17

Spoiler
  • ID#: 83513
    • CD: 3+1=4 - Good item
      • Crafted Vanity T2 Heavy Armor
  • ID#: 83515
    • CD: 1 - Critical Fail
  • ID#: 83516
    • CD: 5+1=6 - Good item
  • ID#: 83517
    • CD: 10+1=11 - Rare item
      • Crafted 
  • ID#: 83518
    • CD: 5+1=6 - Good item
  • ID#: 83519
    • CD: 1 - Critical Fail
  • ID#: 83520
    • CD: 12 - Perfect item
      • Crafted Blastia's Might
  • ID#: 83521
    • CD: 4+1=5 - Good item
      • Crafted Vanity T2 Shield
  • ID#: 83522
    • CD: 11+1=12 - Perfect item
      • Crafted Textile Shuttle

EXP: 40
Materials Used: (9) T2 materials

Trade Confirmation:

Spoiler

There came a rush of air as Shield barged his way into the shop, having to work to get the untidy strands of hair from his eyes. He spotted @Teion, stepping over to her and giving his typical nod of greeting, though a little more rushed than usual.

"Sorry to be so hurried, but I have a favor to ask," he said, opening up a transfer window that included nine tier two materials, a crafter's respite potion, and a fair chunk of Col. "If you'll allow it, I need to buy out your shop's crafts for the day. I'm in need of appraisal fodder. If you could craft me as many shields as you can, all of them with as many slots of regen as possible, that will be of monumental help."

He gave her another nod, this time almost more an apology than anything else. He was typically a little less abrasive than this, but he was under the gun. There was a laundry list of things he needed to do before he could face the upcoming floor boss, and little time to accomplish them.

"We've got a big fight coming up on the front lines," he added, hoping the explanation would shed some light on his presentation. "I'd normally be happy to spend more time on pleasantries, but I think you of all people will understand that there's a time for that and a time to skip it entirely."

[specifics of transfer TBA based on chat]

Edited by Shield

It really didn't matter to Vigilon whether it took a while or not. Vigilon handed over the materials and received the sword. He equipped the sword and held it, trying to get a feel for it. He sheathed the blade and said, "I couldn't possibly ask for anything better, or anywhere else than this. Thank you." Vigilon felt better off with this weapon than many others, and he was sure this weapon just might keep himself and others alive. He was certain he would have better luck in combat with this weapon. Of course, he also felt the need to introduce himself. "My name is Vigilon. At the moment, I'm considering starting a Guild, one that helps others to grow stronger, and survive this death game in general." He noticed the creator's name tag. "Teion, hm? Nice name. I don't know if I'll end up seeing you again, but I'll be looking forward to it."

[+ White Blade] [-5 T1 Mats]

Seeing the brunette tank in her shop once again wasn't necessarily a surprise. His hurried nature, however, was much more unusual and caused Teion to cock an eyebrow. With a brief explanation, the violet-haired woman simply nodded her head in agreement. "Sure," She accepted the pending trade that held all the necessary materials. She was a bit surprised that he was also supplying a crafter's respite, but if he wanted the most items possible it would give them their best chances.

The session of crafting was possibly the most lengthy she'd ever had in a day. The processes certainly weren't difficult, but it was always a roll of the dice whether or not the game would produce an item of the quality she wanted. Teion flicked the purple bangs from her forehead and dragged the back of her hand across the skin once she had finally finished. "Well... There we go. Hope these are enough." She offered the man a small smile as she traded the items back over. "Oh, I've got some business in your shop as well, actually. I'll come by later so you can just take these for now."

Crafting Results 5/1/17

Spoiler

Crafter's Respite Used!

• ID#: 83674
  • ID#: 83675
  • ID#: 83676
    • CD: 1 - Critical Fail!
  • ID#: 83677
  • ID#: 83678
    • CD" 12 - Perfect item
      • Crafted
  • ID#: 83679
  • ID#: 83680
  • ID#: 83681
  • ID#: 83682

2 Perfect, 4 Rare, 8 Uncommon,  2 Good, 2 Fail

EXP: 84
Materials Used: (18) T2 materials, (1) Crafter's Respite

• 2 weeks later...

Recipient: Kasier
Item Name: Oblivion 
Item Type: Shield
Tier: 2
Enhancements: 2x Recovery (+4 Energy), 1x Mitigation (+18 MIT)
Specifics: A dark scaled shield that is used to prevent damage and provide mystical energy to the user who is using it.

Recipient: Kasier
Item Name: Regeneration Plate 
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Tier: 2
Enhancements: 2x Regen (+20 HP over 3 Turns), 1x Paralyze
Specifics: A new version of the old regeneration plate that has a chance of paralyzing targets that make contact with the armor.

Kasier rushed in. The new update had arrived and it was time for her to reconsider her build. Indeed, with the arrival of the new update, she needed to make some adjustments. She found that she can combine the two builds - tanking and healing now that combat crafting was not a thing. However, healing now required energy and she did not have enough of it to produce mass healing. Hence, she must recover energy faster in order to provide more healing to those who are in need of it. Kasier sighed as she walked into the shop on the fifth floor in which she heard that celestial ascendant members received some discounts. As a healer, she would certainly need these in order to not come to a point of poverty. "I'll pay the amount needed on the spot." She said, putting in the order and leaving behind the col that the shopkeeper charged for a tier 2 perfect item.

-4900 Col

Edited by Kasier

Winik came into the shop, looking around.  He didn't really know what he was doing, a player had pointed him in the direction he needed to go but no one gave him any specifics.  He walked further in, cupping a hand around his mouth and calling out, "Hello? Is anyone here?  I need some new gear and I was told you could possibly help me?" 

Further and further he progressed in.  He went from display to display, taking in all the different arms and armor offered.  "I need a shield and some heavy armor next, Hirru gave me a sword.  I really want to prove my worth," he muttered to himself, becoming completely unaware to his surroundings.  His words brought an idea to his mind. 'Do you think she does custom orders?  Maybe I could get an armor set unlike anything else anyone else has!  What better way to stand out as the King of Knights?!'

Edited by Winik

"Hm? The sight of a petite blonde woman entering her shop in a hurry had Teion's head perk up from her work. The blacksmith had been sketching out some new designs for an armor set of her own she was looking forward to having commisioned--a light armor outfit that would go well with another new weapon she had been planning to make.

"Ah, sure thing." She answered simply at the woman's request. Spotting the emblem of the Celestial Ascendents beside her health bar, Teion nodded at the amount of col she traded over and gave her a small "Thank you. Just a moment," She turned and got up from her seat to begin crafting.

After some time, Teion was finally rewarded with two piece of perfect Tier 2 gear--the heavy armor and shield designed to the woman's liking. Trading the items back over to @Kasier, the woman offered a small wave of her hand in farewell once she would head off.

Trade Confirmation:

Spoiler

Crafting Results 5/20/17

Spoiler
  • ID#: 84711
    • CD: 11+1=12 - Perfect item
      • Crafted Oblivion
  • ID#: 84712
    • CD: 10+1=11 - Rare item
      • Crafted Rare T2 Heavy Armor
  • ID#: 84713
    • CD: 4+1=5 - Good item
  • ID#: 84714
    • CD: 5+1=6 - Good item
  • ID#: 84715
      • Crafted Vanity T2 Heavy Armor
  • ID#: 84716
    • CD: 12 - Perfect item
      • Crafted Regeneration Plate
  • ID#: 84717
    • CD: 2+1=3 - Good item
      • Crafted Vanity T1 Heavy Armor
  • ID#: 84718
    • CD: 9+1=10 - Rare item
      • Crafted Rare T1 Heavy Armor
  • ID#: 84719
    • CD: 4+1=5 - Good item

EXP: 45
Materials Used: (6) T2 materials, (3) T1 materials

Back at her counter, leaning over a few drawings while her violet hair spilled over her shoulder, Teion was absorbed in her designs. It wasn't until a voice called out that she snapped up to attention, eyes landing on a blonde player that looked to be in beginner's equipment. 'Ah, another one.' She thought, vaguely recalling a couple of newer players that had stopped in at her shop a month or so prior. The woman stood up, walking over to the blonde man with a small nod in greeting. "What do you need?"

After a minute or two of discussion, Teion placed a hand to her chin in thought. The player had described a set of heavy armor and a shield, and given her a basic idea of his intended build--a tank role. She nodded, half to Winik and half to herself as she began to think of some good enhancement combinations for the man. She spent some time crafting a few items before the game generated the quality and design she was satisfied with. The blacksmith handed the items over, allowing the blonde a moment to inspect them himself. "For these, it would be ten materials." She explained plainly.

Trade Confirmation:

Spoiler

Crafting Results 5/20/17

Spoiler
  • ID#: 84775
  • ID#: 84776
  • ID#: 84777
    • CD: 10+1=11 - Rare item
      • Crafted Rare T1 Shield
  • ID#: 84778
    • CD: 6+1=7 - Uncommon item
      • Crafted Uncommon T1 Shield
  • ID#: 84779

EXP: 31
Materials Used: (5) T1 materials

With his shoulders thrown back, Shield strode into the familiar blacksmith shop, a smirk threatening to take over one corner of his lips. Stepping up to Teion, he opened his menus and summoned out a small pile of precious ores and crystals.

"Fresh from the twenty first floor!" he boasted, which was incredibly out of character for him, but with the time and effort he had put into helping to advance the front lines, he had little reason to worry about that. He could be humble later. For now, he was proud of the fruits of his labor and grateful for the help that had gotten him there. "Got some new orders for you, if you've got a minute."

He sent the message he had composed containing the details of the transaction:

T3 Perfect Items x 3

Recipient: Shield
Item Name: Spirit Plate
Tier: 3
Enhancements: Mitigation 2, Recovery 1
Specifics: A light, dark brown leather curiass with a chest plate covering the pectoral region. Engraved into center of the chest, there is a pictogram rendering of a heart that is only visible along one extreme edge, like a thin crescent moon.

Item Name: Spirit Spines
Enhancements: Thorns 2, Recovery 1
Specifics: A set of rounded puouldrons worn over other armor, each of which is lined with razor-sharp scales.

Item Name: Blood Brothers
Item Type: One-Handed Straight Sword
Enhancements: Bleed 2, Damage 1
Specifics: A straight sword with two blades extending from the handle in the same direction parallel edges. The blades are spaced evenly with two centimeters of space between them at any given point, designed to leave two wounds side by side, making both medical and natural recovery much more difficult.

"The sooner the better," he said, with a nod. "Not to be pushy, but there is a certain appeal to being the first kid on the block with the newest and coolest toys."

Edited by Shield

"Ah, hello again." Teion felt a small smile forming on her lips at the sight of the brunette. Someone that had leveled up incredibly quickly, Shield had easily surpassed Teion's level and was now fighting on the frontlines, it seemed. She blinked in surprise as his words suddenly seemed to make sense to her. "So the floor boss was defeated?" Despite the logic clearly leading to that conclusion, she felt the need to ask. She hadn't been looking forward to the danger of the twentieth floor boss fight, but judging by Shield's attitude it must have gone well. Not only that, but he seemed incredibly eager to have a whole set of gear crafted. The blacksmith blinked once more before looking over the details of the items he wanted to order and the materials he was offering over for her to work with. Taking in a deep breath, Teion prepared herself for a crafting session.

Crafting Results 5/21/17

Spoiler
  • ID#: 84861
      • Crafted Vanity T3 Heavy Armor
  • ID#: 84862
    • CD: 8+1=9 - Uncommon item
      • Crafted Uncommon T3 Heavy Armor
  • ID#: 84863
    • CD: 6+1=7 - Good item
  • ID#: 84864
  • ID#: 84865
      • Crafted Uncommon T3 Heavy Armor
  • ID#: 84866
    • CD: 10+1=11 - Rare item
      • Crafted Rare T3 Heavy Armor
  • ID#: 84867
  • ID#: 84868
  • ID#: 84869

Crafter's Respite Used!

• ID#: 84871
  • ID#: 84872
      • Crafted Uncommon T3 Heavy Armor
  • ID#: 84873
  • ID#: 84874
  • ID#: 84875
  • ID#: 84876
    • CD: 6+1=7 - Good item
  • ID#: 84877
    • CD: 3+1=4 - Good item
  • ID#: 84878
    • CD: 11+1=12 - Perfect item
      • Crafted Spirit Plate
  • ID#: 84879

1 Perfect, 3 Rare, 6 Uncommon, 7 Good, 1 Fail

EXP: 74
Materials Used: (18) T3 materials, (1) Crafter's Respite

Teion brought the back of her hand to her forehead, dragging it under her bangs as if to wipe the sweat from her brow. Although the process of crafting was simplified down to a few motion prompts, the number of times she had to repeat the process and the few results had had gotten so far were frustrating, to say the least. She wondered if her luck had just taken a turn for the worse, or if it was common for crafters to adjust to using new materials for different tiered items. She didn't remember having such difficulty when the second tier was unlocked, at least.

With several less-than-desired results beginning to pile up on her, Teion finally smiled in satisfaction as she held up a silver rounded shield. The last item she had needed to make, giving her a total of four perfect-quality pieces that she would trade over to Shield. "Considering how many materials that took, don't worry about anything more than what you've given me to make them." She said simply. The woman had used plenty of his own supplies to get the items he had wanted, and she would have just felt bad asking for any additional payment.

Trade Confirmation:

Spoiler

Crafting Results 5/22/17

Spoiler
  • ID#: 84988
    • CD: 7+2=9 - Uncommon item
  • ID#: 84989
  • ID#: 84990
    • CD: 11+2=12 - Perfect item
      • Crafted Spirit Spines
  • ID#: 84992
    • CD: 3+2=5 - Good item
      • Crafted Vanity T3 1HSS
  • ID#: 84993
    • CD: 7+2=9 - Uncommon item
      • Crafted Uncommon T3 1HSS
  • ID#: 84994
    • CD: 4+2=6 - Good item
      • Crafted Vanity T3 1HSS
  • ID#: 84995
      • Crafted Blood Brothers
  • ID#: 84996
    • CD: 5+2=7 - Good item
      • Crafted Vanity T3 Shield
  • ID#: 84997
      • Crafted Energy Well

2 Perfect, 0 Rare, 2 Uncommon, 2 Good, 1 Fail

EXP: 34
Materials Used: (9) T3 materials, (1) CD Consumable

Winik picked up the chestpiece, running his hand down the smooth curvature of it.  The light in the shop picked up the highlights, the speckles shining like stars.  As the light played across Winik's face, he couldn't help but grin. 'I'm one step closer to being at the frontlines,' he thought giddily.  He quickly swiped his hand through the air, pulling his menu up.  He opened up a trade window, sliding 10 T1 mats into it and sending it to Teion.  

Once the trade was complete, he opened his menu once again.  He tabbed through the different menus, bringing to avatar menu into view.  He unequipped his Starter Iron Breastplate, the pixels of which flew into the air around him.  A wide grin split his face as he tapped the new armor.  A flash later, and he stood there donning his new armor.  The chestpiece, pauldrons, legplates, and arm guards hugged his figure accenting his build.  The pieces flowed smoothly together, the light playing off the gold trim and the star-like speckles.  On his left arm, the new shield rested comfortably.  He smoothly slid the shield onto his back, waving goodbye to the blacksmith as he turned and left the shop.  "I think I found myself a blacksmith to keep tabs on!," he called over his shoulder.

(-10 Tier 1 Mats)

(+ Starlight Guard and Lunar Protection)

Jonathan would reenter the same shop that he had so long ago. He had bought his first weapon at this shop, before he had even aspired to be a tank. When he first came here, he wore light armor, and had no appeal of tanks. He wanted to be the strongest, so he only invested into damage. The shop brought back strange memories. He walked forward smiling as he looked at Teion. "I am guessing you already know why I am here?" he asked. He brought the four slips to the table and handed them to the woman. One was a weapon, and even though he already had his dream weapon, the lack of damage was menacing. He would use it again, but he would have to think a bit on it. He would then ask, "How much would that be that I owe you?" He couldn't believe he was asking that. He had given so many great items to his friends recently, and he was buying things. Teion was not one of those people so he could just pay. He had accumulated quite a bit recently and was quite proud of it. He was about... A long way from what he needed.

Recipient: Morgenstern
Item Name: White Edged Blade
Item Type:  OHCS
Enhancements: +9 DMG
Specifics:  A White blade with intricate designs and patterns, but is heavy and swift enough to cleave through opponents with ease. The handle is gold and encarved in it are the words, "White Edge Blader"
Masamune_XIII2.png

Item Name: White Edged Aegis
Item Type:  Shield
Enhancements: +21 Thorns, +Taunt, + 1 Paralyze
Specifics:  A completely white shield made of solid silver. It gleams brightly in the sun, challenging all those underneath it. It remains swift and sturdy, keeping the wearer from most harm.

Item Name: White Edged Protector
Item Type:  Heavy Armor
Enhancements: +21 Thorns, +6 Heavy Momentum
Specifics:  A set of White armor that is flexible and moves with ease from the wearer. It allows the user to make a comeback after a miss and punishes those who defy it.
2bfb529076159fd73b001750f3708e87.jpg

Item Name: Twilight Protector
Enhancements: +42 Thorns, +3 Heavy Momentum
Specifics: An armor darker than the night itself. Its mask completely obscurs the wearers face from view. An ash colored cape is seen to fall over the user's shoulders. Its powers punish those who defy its power.
754b573e91b86c600eca67aa371c08ea.jpg

Shield waited patiently, watching as the pile of materials that he had provided slowly dwindled. When about half of them were gone, he began to feel concerned, but finally Teion completed the works set before her. When she offered to have her work be at cost, Shield shook his head.

"I'll at least give you something," he insisted, opening a transaction window and shuttling her a little more than was being suggested to him. "Bad luck happens, but that doesn't mean a crafter shouldn't be paid for their efforts."

[-27 T3 Materials, -1500 Col, +Spirit Plate, +Spirit Spines, +Blood Brothers, +Energy Well]

With the deal done and not a moment allowed to question his payment, he picked up the three items he had requested, inspecting them carefully and examining their stats before not only keeping them but, in the case of the new pieces of armor, equipping them to check on his overall defenses in his HUD. He frowned slightly, looking down at the Manticore Mask shield.

"Looks like you may need an upgrade as well," he said with a nod of finality before turning his attention back to Teion. "Thanks for your help. Best of luck. You're going to need it."

Edited by Shield

Sey arrived a few moments later with a small gift for Teion. That, and he needed to make sure to hold up his end of the deal. Free stuff for him, free materials for her. It was as simple as that. Since the new tier was a thing, he needed to make sure that he was able to hold up his end and give her a little supply of what he had. "Hey Teion. Just came to drop off the materials. You received the PM for my order, and I think this should be able to cover up those requests, and perhaps another one or two more." The snow haired player explained to her before then sending a trade to her, his end of the deal being empty before he would then send all of the 20 materials her way. It was just that easy. "Well, I'll see you around then. Take care of yourself." And out of the shop he would proceed to move to his own shop. He  needed his own alcoholic and fiber items after all.

-20 T3 Mats to @Teion