[F5] Forged by the Sun (R8 Blacksmith) (Closed)

[rollin]

Spoiler
  • ID#: 85622
    • CD: 2+1=3 - Good item
      • Crafted Vanity T3 Heavy Armor
  • ID#: 85623
    • CD: 7+1=8 - Uncommon item
      • Crafted Uncommon T3 Heavy Armor
  • ID#: 85624
    • CD: 8+1=9 - Rare item
      • Crafted Rare T3 Heavy Armor
  • ID#: 85625
    • CD: 4+1=5 - Good item
  • ID#: 85626
    • CD: 3+1=4 - Good item
  • ID#: 85627
  • ID#: 85628
    • CD: 6+1=7 - Uncommon item
      • Crafted Uncommon T3 Heavy Armor
  • ID#: 85629
  • ID#: 85630
    • CD: 4+1=5 - Good item

0 Perfect, 1 Rare, 2 Uncommon, 6 Good, 0 Fail

EXP: 32
Materials Used: (9) T3 materials

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was two days after the trip to get materials with Sey and she still had the tier three materials with her. She knew that Sey still needed his tier three equipment, and she knew the name of his favorite blacksmith. After a bit of research and looking, she now stood in front of the shop, herself once again fully cloaked. Her cloak was dark in black resembling a shadow at dusk. She smiled before entering through the door, taking a quick glance at the shop. She moved forward,eyeing the man weapons and items found around the shop. She looked at the purple haired woman in front of her and said, "No worries, not here for a weapon. Just here to bring some materials. Sey will be stopping by soon enough for Tier three materials, and I need to ensure you can get it done when he finally gets off his lazy behind and orders" She gave out a half-hearted laugh and then opened her HUD and sent the woman the twenty materials. As of now, she had no use for such materials, but the frontliners did. They needed them much  more than her. She would care, but until she got there, they were responsible for keeping Sey alive and well for her.

-20 Tier Three Materials. Sent to @Teion   

rolly polly

Spoiler
  • ID#: 86417
    • CD: 1 - Critical Fail
  • ID#: 86418
    • CD: 4+1=5
  • ID#: 86419
      • Crafted Uncommon T3 Heavy Armor
  • ID#: 86420
  • ID#: 86421
    • CD: 11+1=12 - Perfect item
      • Crafted 
  • ID#: 86422
    • CD: 5+1=6
  • ID#: 86423
    • CD: 3+1=4
      • Crafted Vanity T3 Shield
  • ID#: 86424
    • CD: 3+1=4
  • ID#: 86425
    • CD: 8+1=9 - Uncommon item
      • Crafted Uncommon T3 Shield

1 Perfect, 0 Rare, 0 Uncommon, 0 Good, 0 Fail

EXP: 33

rolly rolly

Spoiler
  • ID#: 86426
  • ID#: 86427
    • CD: 11+1=12
      • Crafted 
  • ID#: 86428
      • Crafted Vanity T3 1HCS
  • ID#: 86429
      • Crafted Vanity T3 1HCS
  • ID#: 86430
      • Crafted 
  • ID#: 86431
    • CD: 9+1=10 - Rare item
      • Crafted 
  • ID#: 86432
    • CD: 6+1=7 - Uncommon item
      • Crafted 
  • ID#: 86433
  • ID#: 86434
    • CD: 11+1=12 - Perfect item
      • Crafted 

2 Perfect, 0 Rare, 0 Uncommon, 0 Good, 0 Fail

EXP: 43

rolly loli

Spoiler
  • ID#: 86436
    • CD:10+1=11 - Rare item
      • Crafted Rare T3 Shield
  • ID#: 86437
  • ID#: 86438
  • ID#: 86439
  • ID#: 86440
  • ID#: 86441
  • ID#: 86442
  • ID#: 86443
  • ID#: 86444
    • CD: 12 - Perfect item
      • Crafted

0 Perfect, 0 Rare, 0 Uncommon, 0 Good, 0 Fail

EXP: 37

bleh

Spoiler
  • ID#: 86469
    • CD: 9+1=10 - Rare item
      • Crafted Rare T3 Heavy Armor
  • ID#: 86470
  • ID#: 86471
    • CD: 11+1=12
      • Crafted
  • ID#: 86472
    • CD: 5+1=6 - Good item

0 Perfect, 0 Rare, 0 Uncommon, 0 Good, 0 Fail

EXP:
Materials Used: (4) T3 materials

• 2 weeks later...

Beatbox had opened the door to Teion's shop rather late at night, he had opened it quietly, he didn't want to stir a mouse or even wake up Thea even if she was here. Beatbox looked down on the box he was leaving Teion... a Recorded Crystal, Rhaegal's Emerald, Zylara's Quartz... and Shi's Talon. He didn't regret his life, he didn't regret a moment he spent in this game... while he didn't get to find out if his Sister is okay... this was the end for him in order to try to protect those who are innocent in this world. Beatbox had left it on her counter, and without another word. He had left to face the end.

Upon Opening the Crystal it Says:

Hey Thea, I know this sad news for you to say and while our relationship is still fresh... there is something I just have to do. I have heard about activity from a suspicious target from some Horsemen the other day... he was said to be ridiculously powerful, I must try to make this place safe like I had promised everyone. In the morning if you don't see me in your friends list... well, expect me to be dead...

Thea, I want you to promise me something. Never stray from what you know is right, never kill without reason. Never become as dead as I am, emotionally at least. Thea, I love you. Nothing will change that. But this is just something that needs to happen. I'm sorry... again, I- i love you...

Crystal Ends.

• 3 weeks later...

Jonathan moved into the shop that he weent to for his blacksmithing needs. Teion was a great blacksmith when she felt like doing it. Her craft was practically mastered, and he was glad to be able to go in and grab his items. He had received a message earlier and now was coming to grab his items. He hated the long haul of having to get a new weapon every tier, but it was worth it for the stats. He walked forward to the counter and gave a smile to Teion. He smiled at his items before moving them into the inventory. "Thaks again, Tei, you truly are a lifesaver. I might actually be able to give a bit of damage now. Now if you will excuse me, I gotta go test these bad boys out. I mean, I probably won't deal too much damage, but its more than I have at the moment" He smiled at the girl before hastily moving out of the shop, excited for his new items. Tier three items lead him to an entire new world of damage and skill.

Item day, item day. Tei was ready with his items, quite a while ago actually. But now here they were, and they were up to par when he noticed them on the shelves. Without giving it a second thought, he would proceed to take the items from the shelves before then turning to the door. "Thanks for this, Tei." He explained, equipping the items from his inventory before proceeding to move onto the next quest chain. The dragons were waiting, and his chances of dying should not be significantly lower. While heavy, they were perfect for his equipment sets now. Once he invested his skill points properly, he should withstand a massive amount of damage. As for the deal they had, he was able to give her any amount of materials now, as he went of a material hunting spree the other day, and the world seemed to have a material drought.

• 1 month later...

Ryo looked at the shop on floor eight. Teion mentioned that she worked in a desert, but the heat was more unbearable then he thought it was going to be. He wiped the sweat from his brow as he peered through the window. He couldn't see much through the sand stained windows. But he could've sworn sparks. Ryo pulled back from the window, rubbing the sand from his face. The light breeze that carried the arid air didn't help his sweat in any way. "Teion said that she'd be here, is the door open?" Ryo asked himself as he tried the door. To his surprise, it did and swung open easily. Ryo stepped inside, the wind stopping and the temperature rising somehow. Letting out a gasp, Ryo shut the door behind him. The bright light from the desert faded away into a more manageable sense. "Teion? You around?" Ryo asked aloud, hoping for some feedback. Hearing none immediately he walked over to the counter and saw the violet-haired woman huddling over her anvil. She let out a single 'bleh' noise, and Ryo looked around the area quickly. There was a recording crystal on the table, as well as several requests for armor and weapons. Teion said she could take his order, but he didn't want to overexert her. "If it's too much for now, I can always come back later," Ryo said, looking at @Teion

Barging into the door in excitement a girl in a black-white witch(Maid?) outfit soon finds out that the door is stronger and proceeds to bounce off of it and back a couple feet onto her back. Laying there for a few seconds as if contemplating life or something. She then quickly get's back up after remembering the reason why she's here and walking a bit more calmly toward the door this time she grabs the doorknob and turning it opens the door then enters the place quietl-. "Helloooo! Is the shop-keep in here? I've got a question or two for ya~" Giggling to herself slightly as she is almost unable to contain her excitement she waits and hopes that they are here.

• 4 months later...

How long had it been since she last crafted anything decent? Teion scowled at her own inaction, but shrugged it off as she stood over the sturdy anvil in her shop. She knew that Ryo had recently hit the second equipment tier, and so she had taken it upon herself to use him as a test for getting back into the swing of things. "He uses a katana, if I'm not mistaken..." She mumbled aloud as she scrolled through her crafting menus. After a bit of experimentation and burning through a couple of materials, she was left with a rare-quality weapon. Not bad for how rusty she was feeling. With a sigh, the violette stretched her arms over her head, "Wonder if it would be worth it to just look at a consumable upgrade..."

ID#: 95251 | CD: 11 - Rare T2 Katana

• 3 weeks later...

"Okay, alright Thea," Teion stood over her forge, talking to herself in the silence of her smithy on the desert floor of Aincrad. She held her hands in front of her, shaking them lightly as if to literally shake off the rust. "It's just a full set of gear... All at the highest tier... Piece of cake." Her self-affirmations were failing her, and so the violette simply pushed herself forward to take up the steel hammer hanging aside her forge and begin to work.

Much to her surprise, exhausting all of her crafting attempts for the day awarded her with two out of three items in the exact condition she needed. The last had proved difficult, but as she looked over the curved blade, holding it from all angles, the woman began to talk to herself again. "Hey, yeah... I can work with this."

ID#: 96799 | CD: 10 - Rare T3 Heavy Armor
ID#: 96800 | CD: 12 - Perfect T3 Heavy Armor
ID#: 96801 | CD: 9 - Rare T3 Shield
ID#: 96802 | CD: 12 - Perfect T3 Shield
ID#: 96803 | CD: 4 - Fail
ID#: 96804 | CD: 3 - Fail, Salvage
ID#: 96805 | CD: 9 - Rare T3 1H Curved Sword
ID#: 96805 | CD: 10 - Rare T3 1H Curved Sword
ID#: 96805 | CD: 11 - Rare T3 1H Curved Sword

• 3 weeks later...

ID#: 98813 | CD: 11 - Rare T3 1H Curved
ID#: 98814 | CD: 9 - Rare T3 Shield