[F3] « Lion's Share » [Alchemy] (closed)

With a sheepish smile, the blonde entered a familiar shop and decided to snoop around. She made sure that the clerks were too busy to notice her as she made way towards behind the counter and scooped out a couple of items. A vial and a potion that seem to do pretty much the same thing. The blonde sighted as she noticed they were of uncommon quality and took pitty on the team. After materializing a bag of 10 materials and a small gift she left the shop in silence, thinking that she wasn't detected.

-10 materials
- Small gift

Spoiler

Name: Feline's Aid
Profession: Tailor
ID:  50853
Roll: 12 (11+1)
Item Type: Plushie
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 
+1 Crafting Attempt
Description: Custom made plushie in the form of a feline of sorts, easily open to interpretation. A small white crowned lion logo is visibly added to the left side of the stomach, branding the items as originary from 'The Lion's Den'.

+

On 2/25/2016 at 10:43 PM, Dracul said:
  • Name: Malum crystallus, 3rd grade 2nd edition
  • Profession: Alchemist
  • ID: 49277
  • Roll: 10
  • Item Type: Crystal
  • Tier: 2
  • Quality: Uncommon
  • Enhancements: (+1*2) Damage
  • Description: A vial that contains a blue liquid with the sweet metallic flavor of blood. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.

• Name: Malum , 3rd grade 2nd edition
  • ID: 49278
  • Roll: 10
  • Item Type: Potion
  • Enhancements: (+1*2) Damage
  • Description: A vial that contains a blue liquid with the sweet metallic flavor of blood. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a sigh, I continued working even after the wild blonde appreared and snatched away a couple of my items. I already came to terms that she would probabilly do that whenever she pleased and that there was little to nothing I could've done to stop her. The good side was that she payed handsomely so my easygoing attitude about her 'stealing' wasn't unfounded. Getting the idea and respecting my decission, the bispectabled redhead went and stored the materials Ariel left behind only after she'd left then she brought half of them to me:
"These are from the front lines my lord... We couldn't find them even if we got there and searched ourselves, from my information this type of materials drop only from the new quest beast!" she said with an excited tone as she examined them one by one. "Miss Ariel also left this!" she added as she pulled out a small plushie that depicted a feline of sorts.
"Of course she gives me a cat! Weird catlady....Well, let's put the new materials to good use then!" I replied with a smile while taking one of them and beginning experimenting on it. I put the small plushie at the hilt of my weapon with a sigh.

Added 'Feline's Aid' to crafting inventory.

#51087  CD: 11 (10+1) +5 Exp/-1 Mats

#51088  CD: 5 (4+1) +2 Exp/-1 Mats

#51089  CD: 4 (3+1) +1 Exp/-1 Mats

#51091  CD: 2 (1+1) +1 Exp/-1 Mats

#51092  CD: 10 (9+1) +3 Exp/-1 Mats

#51093  CD: 9 (8+1) +3 Exp/-1 Mats

Spoiler
  • Name: Malum, 2nd grade 2nd edition
  • ID: 51087
  • Roll: 11 (10+1)
  • Quality: Rare
  • Enhancements: (+4) Damage

• Name: Arx, 3st grade
  • ID: 51092
  • Roll: 10 (9+1)
  • Enhancements: (+18) Damage Mitigation
  • Description: A vial that contains a green liquid with the sweet taste of bamboo. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.

• Name: Medella, 3nd grade 2nd edition
  • ID: 51093
  • Roll: 9 (8+1)
  • Enhancements: (+20) HP Recovery
  • Description: A vial that contains a red liquid with a surprisingly pleasant pineapple flavor. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.

Edited by Dracul
  • 2 weeks later...

Another day another rolling session. That seemed the pattern lately as I had summoned my trusted companions in aiding me to achieve greatness once again. "Okay, now let's get the front linning team some of our royal items so that there will be no more death!" I said with enthusiasm and saw that my two cute assistents nodded, sharing my passion. She started by taking some of the items Ariel left behind since they looked like they've come directly from the front lines and were of excelent qualitty.

53060  CD: 9(8+1) +3EXP/-1 Mat
53059  CD:4 (nat) LD:20 +1 EXP/
53058  CD:10(9+1) +3Exp/+1 Mat
53057  CD:11(10+1) +5 Exp/ -2 Mats
53056  CD:12 (nat) +8 Exp/ -1 Mat
53055  CD:4 (3+1) +1 Exp/ -1 Mat

• Name: Novum principium
  • ID: 53056
  • Roll: 12
  • Quality: Perfect
  • Enhancements: Crafter's Respite
  • Description: A vial that contains a white liquid with a nasty lemon flavor. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.

• ID: 53060
  • Roll: 9 (8+1)
  • Description: A vial that contains a red liquid with a surprisingly pleasant pineapple flavor. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.

• ID: 53058
  • Roll: 10 (9+1)

• Name:  Medella crystallus, 2nd grade 2nd edition
  • ID: 53057
    Tier: 2
  • Quality: Rare
  • Enhancements:  (+40) HP Recovery
  • Description: A vial that contains a white liquid with a nasty lemon flavor. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.
Edited by Dracul

Crafting had become a bit repetitive for me. Or at elast that is what I thought as I looked at my assistants preparing for another session of exploratory operations. What an exagerated term for randomly and willingly mixing stuff around in a tube. But is was nice to not be alone in duing so I didn't complain, that much. "Master is this amount okay?" came the gentle voice of my sweet bispectabled assistant as she showed me several items. I make a quick count and then nod: "Yes seven main materials plus extra addons." He looked at the other youth that had just finished preparations and smiled: "Okay let's get the party started!" I said with enthusiasm.

53194 4 10 16 8 Dracul Msg_hover2.png 2016-03-25 17:04:36
53193 5 11 20 4 Dracul Msg_hover2.png 2016-03-25 17:04:27
53192 7 7 5 8 Dracul Msg_hover2.png 2016-03-25 17:04:18
53191 6 12 13 7 Dracul Msg_hover2.png 2016-03-25 17:04:12
53190 5 2 11 4 Dracul Msg_hover2.png 2016-03-25 17:04:04
53189 4 7 17 2 Dracul Msg_hover2.png 2016-03-25 17:04:00
Spoiler
  • ID: 53194

• Name:  Medella populus crystallus, 1nd grade 2nd edition
  • ID: 53193
  • Roll: 12 (11+1)
  • Enhancements:  (+30) Mass HP Recovery

• Name:  Medella crystallus, 1nd grade 2nd edition
  • ID: 53191
  • Roll: 12 (nat.)
  • Enhancements:  (+60) HP Recovery

Edited by Dracul

The blonde found herself stepping through the 'grand' entrance of a now familiar shop. It would be pretty hard to not know its name as it was ostentatiously engraved in blue letters, written in a dead language that only snobs used in this modern era. Well this guy had a pretty big ego so it suited him just fine, guessed the blonde as looked around the shop. The place didn't change much since she last came to visit and she was partially glad of that. She saw a few items on the display and proceeded to swapping several items from the display. Waiting no reply from the three working bees, she swapped through her inventory and left a small pouch with 30 materials on the counter with a sticker depicting her shop's logo

- 50 Materials

+

Spoiler
  • Name:  Medella crystallus, 2nd grade 2nd edition
  • Profession: Alchemist
  • ID: 53194
  • Item Type: Crystal
  • Enhancements:  (+40) HP Recovery
  • Description: A vial that contains a white liquid with a nasty lemon flavor. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.

• Name:  Medella populus crystallus, 1nd grade 2nd edition
  • ID: 53193
  • Quality: Perfect
  • Enhancements:  (+30) Mass HP Recovery
  • Description: A vial that contains a white liquid with a nasty lemon flavor. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns. 

• Name:  Medella crystallus, 1nd grade 2nd edition
  • ID: 53191
  • Enhancements:  (+60) HP Recovery

• Name:  Medella crystallus, 2nd grade 2nd edition
  • ID: 53057
  • Enhancements:  (+40) HP Recovery

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

"of course the blonde thief swapped my stock again" I exclaim with a bit of theatrics as I look into the bag she left behind. 30 fine materials were there for me to claim and with a grin I turned towards my assistants. "Prepare the tubes, today we make it a white night!" I said excited, happy to see that the two share my excitement as well as they hurriedly began looking for the necesary stuff. "Today will be a huge succes!" I said as I took one material and carefully examined under the rays of the sun.... "perfect" I uncounciously let out my thought.

lLYWPp9.png

Spoiler
  • ID: 53352

• ID: 53353

• ID: 53354

• Name: Arx crystallus, 1st grade, 2nd edition
  • ID: 53358
  • Enhancements: (+54) Damage Mitigation
  • Description: A vial that contains a green liquid with the sweet taste of bamboo. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.

Edited by Dracul

Its been a long day, the three of us were exhausted after  so many trials and errors. I was almost ready to give up and return that obnoxious blonde's materials through her shop's windows but decided to give it another try."Master, we should get a break!" came a male voice from my left, young Darius too seemed to be near the end of his nerves as a grim expression clouded his eyes. "You should listen to my brother. He may speak nonesense the most times but now I think he may have discovered a glimpse of clarity." said the crimson beauty near my right side. "Wel'll keep on going!" I say with a determined tone, trying to brush off my fatigue. 

WrbWOlr.png

• ID: 53353

• ID: 53354
Edited by Dracul

Moments later excited shouts filled the laboratory as the threee stood there and examined the results of their hard labor. "Lord Dracul, congratulations it is ...perfect!" said the aforementioned brunette. His sister nodded while holding the resulting crystals. They would serve them well for the comming battles and would bring me the much needed fame before I go and open the shop's gates to the public. So far my only patronnis a ...kind gal and rewards be handsomely for my troubles. I tend to overlook her random behaviour because of that.

rkFBw9n.png

• ID: 53742

• Name:  Remedium, 2nd grade
  • ID: 53745
    Tier: 1
  • Enhancements:  Antidote
  • Description: A vial that contains a greenish liquid with a nasty spoiled milk flavor. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.

• Name:  Remedium, 2nd grade
  • ID: 53747
  • Enhancements:  Antidote
  • Description: A vial that contains a greenish liquid with a nasty spoiled milk flavor. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.
Edited by Dracul

Today was another good day, dirds sand items were made and I got a huge profit or at least that's the plan. Making front linner items is a tough job but since I reched rank 5 its been really easy to make crystals. The guys above love them as they permit them to move freely by having just to smash or activate the crystal by a command or touch. There are many ways to trigger it and each person personalizes it to its build or fightng style. A abnoxious blonde that I know likes to smash them against her weapon or armor in order for a more rapid spread. But who am I to judge, she pays like a king so I just make the thing. However she esesit its her problem.

CqBcsMv.png 

• Name: Arx, 1st grade, 2nd edition
  • ID: 54311
  • Roll: 12 (nat)
  • Enhancements: (+54) Damage Mitigation

• ID: 54313

• ID: 54309

• ID: 54312

Edited by Dracul

Another day at the shop, another session of crafting. This time we made several low quality potions for personal use. As I was lacking in the base dmg section, opting to go with a tank build I decided that exterior damage buffs were a must. So we made a couple of 3rd grade 1st edition damage enhancing potion to give me just a bit of an edge in battles. What can I say, I like being as much as powerful I can get in my current condition.
ZlRf1xS.png

• Name: Malum, 1nd grade 2nd edition
  • ID: 54541
  • Enhancements: (+6) Damage
Edited by Dracul

Hikoru sighed and walked into the shop. His wife-to-be Ariel had told him to come to his shop to get a good potion, and he was sure he could trust her word. He walked into the quaint shop and came over to the counter, ringing a mental bell and coughing

"Excuse me, do you have maybe a +4 Damage potion I can have for the upcoming boss fight? I want to be prepared..." He said with a small laugh. He knew he could max his damage well, it would just take him awhile

As someone's voice could be heard from the entrance I frowned as I was in the middle of aimportant experiment.Looking by my side to see which of my assistant had their hands free and say to the girl wearing a black and white maid-like outfit: "Claudia mind tending to whoever that is?" I say in a not so nice tone not expecting a refusal, knowing who and why he was here. "Yes my lord." came a obedient reply from the bespectabled crimson beauty as with a small bow she went and greeted Hikoru: "Greeting, mister Hikoru I presume?"she asked in a foreign accent specific to the Transilvanian region. "We were expecting you, miss Ariel already contacted us, please wait asecond." she said with a small bow before taking a small and slender blue vial from beneath the counter. "As requested, a damage enhancing potion." she added with a smile, pushing said item towards him.

Spoiler
  • Name: Malum, 2nd grade 2nd edition
  • ID: 51087
  • Enhancements: (+4) Damage

Hikoru nodded and took the potion quietly. He laughed and held it for a moment, then took the potion into his inventory and gave a small nod and smile to the young man. He seemed nice, and he knew he could trust him. He sighed and left a note on this

"Give this to Ariel if you can, she will know what it means." He said with a nod, then made his way out of the shop, not wanting to spend any longer in the shop and wasting the young man's time

+1  Malum, 2nd grade 2nd edition

As the final day of preparations for the 15th boss fight came, the blonde rushed towards the familiar by now shop and entered it with panting sounds. "The crystals,,, and potions... now!" she asked with a very demanding tone. It was the last place she'd visit before meeting up with Hikoru and going towards the boss raid location. "Guys, I'm serious... I'll pay you back later. for now give me all the higher tier healing and support stuff you got." I said in pleading tone this time as I looked around for the three players responsible with the management of this shop.

The first to notice the sudden blonde storm that disturbed my little piece of haven was Darius. It was the same abnoxious girl that kept coming here uninvited for a while now. The brunette youth went straight to her and helped her get a seat to regain her breath and even offered her a glass of water. With a smirk I close in on her and declare: "Oh how the mighty have fallen! Who would've think you'd come to my place for such things." My pleasure in seeing such a distress face on the frontliner's expression could not be described by mere words but I was not a monster, or at elast a complete one. I waved at my other assistant and the crimson girl had gone through our stock and gathered all she could then went in front of Ariel and opened a trade window in which she placed out finest products. "All this is for you. I'd knew you'd come for more after you stole those meager ones earlier." I said triumphantly.

Gave Ariel the following items:

Spoiler

Medella crystallus, 1nd grade, 2nd edition 1

Medella crystallus, 2nd grade, 2nd edition 1 1 1 1 1 /  1 1

Medella crystallus, 3nd grade, 2nd edition 1 1 1

Medella crystallus populous, 1st grade, 2nd edition 1 1 1 1 1

Arx crystallus, 1st grade, 2nd edition 1

Arx, 1st grade, 2nd edition 1 /

Malum, 1nd grade 2nd edition 1 /

Remedium, 2nd grade 1 1

• 3 weeks later...

Baldur found the shop he was looking for. He had heard it was open in spite of the closed sign that hung off of the name of the shop. Knocking on the door, he tried to summon the Alchemist.

"Hello? Anyone home? I've got some materials, and I really need some tier 1 mitigation crystals in a hurry! I was told by a friend you could help."

Baldur hands over 9 Materials.

Edited by Baldur

Work has become stagnant... I almost miss that blonde that comes stomping in our shop and takes things like she wants. AT LEAST she pays a wealthy ammount with every visit but recently I got word from her that one of her high-end deals was broken and that she didn't have that many materials to spare. With a sight I looked at the depleted material stash and then at my assistants...
"What is it milord?" asked the crimson bespectabled girl that was at my side. Her concern for me was sweet and I couldn't help but crack a smile. "Might be time to go public..." I said to her with a nod in my throat. All this time I've been exclusive and gained a small wealth, I never tried open public service but something was telling me that a noble born like myself wouldn't like it. Still I could always leave Claudia and Darius to run the shop while I bask in the profits.

As my mind was beginning to accept that option, a new face stepped through the front entrance of my little haven. With a nod I dispatch Claudia to greet the man. She goes behind the counter while me and Darius remain in the lab section of the shop. She flashed the guy her pearly white teeth and after adjusting her glasses offered a small bow and said: "Welcome to Regalis Quinta Essentia! By friend I can asume you're talking about miss Ariel since she's our main..... patron." said the crimson haired girl in a maid-like outfit. "Our master is a rank 6 alchemist so mitigation crystals shouldn't be a problem... all we ask is that you pay a small amount of materials in advance as we're currently..... short on supplies." with that she hung her head as an apology.

As soon as Baldur would give them several materials, Claudia would nod and say "Give us a few moments... please take a seat!" then gestured him to sit on one of the nearby sofas facing the counter and the lab section of the shop.

As soon as the three had the items they would start their usual routine of crafting attempts.

Received 9 Materials from Baldur, as payment for the three items listed below.

Spoiler

oSVUVVh.png

• Name: Malum, 1st grade 1st edition
  • ID: 57446
  • Tier: 1
  • Enhancements: (+3) Damage

• Name: Arx, 1st grade, 1st edition
  • ID: 57447
  • Enhancements: (+27) Damage Mitigation

• Name: Medella, 3nd grade 1nd edition
  • ID: 57449
  • Roll: 9 (8+1)
  • Enhancements: (+10) HP Recovery

+9 mats / -11 mats / + 27 Exp / Material balance: 0

Edited by Dracul
  • 3 weeks later...

It hasn't been long since Ariel passed by this place and today she decided to make her appearance official. She even PMed one of Dracul's assistance to announce her arrival. She entered the fancy looking shop, passing through the grand entrance arcade with the name of the place spelled in latin apparently. Then she saw the three shop owners hardly working and waved at them: "This time is official!" she said with a smile as she next materialized 2 different pouches. one containing 32 materials and the other one containing 4138 col. "this is my forward payment for ya. I will need again the following: 1 Tier 2 perfect damage enhancing potion, 1 Safeguard potion, 1 Tier 2 perfect damage mitigation potion. These are my supplies for the coming boss fight. Feel free to throw in some healing items if you have the inspiration."

Gave Dracul 32 Materials and 4138 Col, as forward payment.

I was the first to notice the entrance of a certain blonde figure that I grew quite accustomed to seeing lately. "Do my eyes deceive me?" I ask as I put away whatever I was doing and close on the counter, standing opposite to the blonde while I peer at what she left for me. "Oh? so you are in need of my services I take." I take the two pouches and store them inside the inventory. "I'll PM you when they are finished" I coldly reply as I turn my back and wave at her as I head towards my lab. "Okay dearies, its time to start doing business again!" I say with a pleased tone as we start once again exploring the alchemical boundaries of SAO.

Received 32 Materials and 4138 Col from Ariel, as forward payment. 5 from Baldur as tip.

4K4AUW4.png

Spoiler
  • Name:  Medella crystallus, 2nd grade 1st edition
  • ID: 59085
  • Item Type: Potion
  • Enhancements:  (+20) HP Recovery

• Name: Medella crystallus, 3nd grade 2nd edition
  • ID: 59087
  • Roll: 8 (7+1)
  • Quality: Uncommon
  • Tier: 2
  • Enhancements: (+20) HP Recovery
  • Description: A vial that contains a red liquid with a surprisingly pleasant pineapple flavor. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.

• Name:  Medella crystallus, 2nd grade 1st edition
  • ID: 59089
  • Item Type: Potion
  • Enhancements:  (+20) HP Recovery

+37 Mats / -9 Mats (+1 Salvaged)  / +21  Exp / Material Balance: 29

Edited by Dracul