[F3] « Lion's Share » [Alchemy] (closed)

Motivated by the partial success from yesterday motivated me to try harder today. Of course that translated into pushing my assistance harder in order to get them to improve as I was already at the peak of my potential. Little did I have to learn about making items, the rest being in the hand of chance and my assistance and while I couldn't materially improve my luck, I could perfect my assistants' level in order to have a lesser margin of error when all 3 of us were working seriously. We had a order from one of the front liners and we couldn't afford to slack or delay our due time.

9SH0MSw.png

Spoiler
  • Name: Medella crystallus, 3nd grade 2nd edition
  • Profession: Alchemist
  • ID: 59181
  • Roll: 9 (8+1)
  • Item Type: Crystal
  • Quality: Uncommon
  • Tier: 2
  • Enhancements: (+20) HP Recovery
  • Description: A vial that contains a red liquid with a surprisingly pleasant pineapple flavor. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.

• Name: Malum, 1st grade 1st edition
  • ID: 59182
  • Roll: 12 (11+1)
  • Item Type: Potion
  • Quality: Perfect
  • Tier: 2
  • Enhancements: (+3*2) Damage
  • Description: A vial that contains a blue liquid with the sweet metallic flavor of blood. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns. 

• ID: 59188
  • Roll: 8 (7+1)
  • Tier: 1
  • Enhancements: (+10) HP Recovery
  • Description: A vial that contains a red liquid with a surprisingly pleasant pineapple flavor. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.

-9 Mats ( +1 Salvaged) / +20 Exp / Material Balance: 21

Edited by Dracul
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even more motivated, as I could see Claudia and Darius exponentially improve in their works, I couldn't help but to proudly puff my chest as I knew that it was because of my harsh training. Despite that I continued to press on as we began using rather...unorthodox methods of testing our products. Method that aren't really suitable for being mentioned in this part of the forum. Upon recovery after our latest fail we managed to make ... something usable, despite having the same color and label I could tell that our potions and crystals were Improving immensely quality wise. Even if the system still classified them in the same way. I couldn't care less how a computer categories my work. 

HEJFtO6.png

Spoiler
  • Name: Arx, 1st grade, 2nd edition
  • ID: 59279
  • Roll: 12 (nat.)
    Tier: 2
  • Enhancements: (+9*3*2) Damage Mitigation
  • Description: A vial that contains a green liquid with the sweet taste of bamboo. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns. 

• Name: Medella crystallus, 3rd grade 2nd edition
  • ID: 59280
  • Tier: 1

• Name: Medella crystallus, 3rd grade 2nd edition
  • ID: 59281

• Name: Malum, 2nd grade 1st edition
  • Profession: Alchemist
  • ID: 59284
  • Roll: 11 (10+1)
  • Item Type: Potion
  • Quality: Rare
  • Enhancements: (+2*1) Damage
  • Description: A vial that contains a blue liquid with the sweet metallic flavor of blood. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.

-8 Mats (+1 Salvaged) / +22 Exp / Material Balance: 14

Edited by Dracul

Receiving a 'anonymous tip' that her items might be ready, Ariel went to the place of crime. The tipper being the lovely redhaired assistant from her 'patroned' alchemist shop. It didn't take long to meet up with the girl as she handed the blonde the necessary items, as she was probably tasked by her master. The blonde hated that side of Dracul... despite him insisting that the two brothers were just assistance. By the way the three were acting she had a gut feeling it was more than that. Either way she accepted with a smile: "Thank you darling!" she said, only to get a polite reply as "Please don't mention it milady, this much is to be expected from me."

Received the following items:

Spoiler
  • ID: 59279
  • Roll: 12 (nat.)
  • Description: A vial that contains a green liquid with the sweet taste of bamboo. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns. 

• Name: Malum, 1st grade 1st edition
  • ID: 59182
  • Tier: 2
  • Description: A vial that contains a blue liquid with the sweet metallic flavor of blood. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns. 

• ID: 59181

• ID: 59087

Gave Dracul the following Item:

Spoiler

Name: Tyger Fangs
Profession: Tailor
ID: 
Roll: 12 (nat.)
Item Type: Light Armour
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Unarmed Damage
Description: A simple pair of black handwraps. The model is somehow plain but has one redeeming feature despite its name,
 it had a white crowned lion head logo on the back of the right fingerless-like 'glove' hand wrap.

Yet again I found myself making low tier items. To be honest I wanted to check if the reward materials I received from the Lyrica event were of a different grade than normal ones. I took my assistants and handed them each several materials: "Okay lads and ladies, today I offer you free hand to make whatever you need. But those items will most likely be for my personal use so let's see what you can do. It's been a while already since you guys came under my care and I want to see how much you progressed... or regressed.

FyRV2dU.png?1

• Name: Palladium
  • ID: 59366
  • Enhancements: Safeguard Potion
  • Description: A vial that contains a blue liquid with a minty flavor. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.

• Name: Novum principium
  • ID: 59371
  • Roll: 12
  • Enhancements: Crafter's Respite
  • Description: A vial that contains a white liquid with a nasty lemon flavor. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns. 

• Name: Malum, 3rd grade 1nd edition
  • ID: 59373
  • Roll: 7 (6+1)
  • Tier:1
  • Enhancements: (+1*1) Damage
Edited by Dracul
  • 2 weeks later...

Ah it was time again for me to display my worth. A new event had come up for both low players and front liners. So I would need to provide the usual items for my patron and for myself. I needed to start crafting seriously! I summon my two assistants and give directive: "Okay! you all are up to date with the current situation so nood need to explain it. All I want is for you to assist me and obey my every command so that we make only the highest grade items. I know there are other alchemists around there but they provide to the masses. We are a exclusive institute that pursuits perfection. Medium quality items won't do! I only want the best of the best to be released, even if for a handful of players!"

RGaeS3t.png

Using  Novum principium (Crafter's Respite) 

H5KhiIf.png

Spoiler
  • ID: 59939
  • Description: A vial that contains a white liquid with a nasty lemon flavor. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns. 

• Name: Malum, 1st grade 2nd edition
  • ID: 59942
  • Tier:2

• ID: 59943

• Name: Medella, 2nd grade 2nd edition
  • ID: 59930
  • Roll: 10 (9+1)
  • Enhancements: (+40) HP Recovery

• Name: Medella, 2nd grade 1st edition
  • ID: 59932

• ID: 59934

• ID: 59937

-17 Mats (+1 Salvaged) / +59 Exp / Material Balance: 23 

Edited by Dracul

Today, I was a bit excited... the noob quest has finally been revealed. The hunter from back when slaying the wolf girl had made his appearance again. This time we would fight bulls, the iconic mobs for this floor. I couldn't help but laugh when I caught word of this from the information brokers. Either way, today I rallied up my assistants and tasked them as I did yesterday. I was pleased with the results from the previous day and wanted to at least have the same level of performance today, if not even better. 

WxGs5Ax.png

Using  Novum principium (Crafter's Respite) for the above rolls. 

b2qzjV3.png

Spoiler

• ID: 60133

• Name: Arx, 1st grade, 1st edition
  • ID: 60138
  • Enhancements: (+9*3*1) Damage Mitigation

• Name: Longus Salus, 2nd edition
  • ID:  60139
  • Roll: 12 (11+1)
  • Enhancements: (+20*2) Overhealth
  • Description: A vial that contains a gray liquid with a mild pepper flavor. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns

• ID: 60129

• ID: 60132

• ID: 60141

• ID: 60142

• Name: Malum, 3rd grade 1nd edition
  • ID: 60128
  • Roll: 9 (8+1)
  • Tier:1
  • Enhancements: (+1*1) Damage

-16 Materials(+1 Salvaged) / +61 Exp / Material Balance: 8

Edited by Dracul

Hikoru walked into the shop, where he was told to grab a potion for an upcoming Event Boss fight. He sighed and entered, the ringing of the bell above him echoing in his skull as he came to the counter. He saw a small vial that read "Damage Potion" on his HUD. He looked around, seeing that no one was there, and grabbed it. He was told by his Fiancee to grab it and she would take care of it, and he shrugged and left the shop without another word, not feeling bad in the slightest. He needed to live, and this would help him to do so. He left as the bell rang behind him, and he left without a trace

+1 Damage Potion (Whatever the name is XD)

• 5 weeks later...

As usual, Ariel comes and picks up whatever she finds useful. She makes sure to leave a significant amount of materials as payment for her accomplice, a redheaded partner in crime that facilitated her break in. "Thanks hun!" said the blonde with a wink, before making her way towards the exit. Claudia, the bespectacled girl in maid outfit that helped her giggled and waved at Ariel. They were becoming closer with each of the blonde's visit and Claudia felt like she could display such small acts of friendliness when nobody was watching. She looked behind her, towards the laboratory to see if they were spotted. Fortunately, Dracul and Darius were so engrosed in their work they completely missed the blonde's visit.

gave Dracul 24 Materials, took the following items:

Spoiler
On 5/20/2016 at 10:54 PM, Dracul said:
  • Name: Palladium
  • ID: 59366
  • Enhancements: Safeguard Potion
  • Description: A vial that contains a blue liquid with a minty flavor. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns
On 5/29/2016 at 11:50 PM, Dracul said:
  • ID: 59942

• ID: 59943
On 5/31/2016 at 7:56 PM, Dracul said:
  • Name: Longus Salus, 2nd edition
  • ID:  60139
  • Roll: 12 (11+1)
  • Enhancements: (+20*2) Overhealth
  • Description: A vial that contains a gray liquid with a mild pepper flavor. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns

• 3 months later...

Its been a while since I first set foot inside my shop, me and my assistants came a long way from when we we're mere practitioners that peeked into the art of alchemy; now we started experimenting on our own and creating all kinds of potion. From one that have effects similar to IRL drugs to potions that can produce extreme behavioral change for a short period of time. After receiving a surprised PM from an obnoxiously bossy blonde, I couldn't help put sigh and frown. "After giving it to me as a present she wants me to relinquish it to somebody else???" I muttered  with spite. "FINE!" I shouted and pointed my assistants towards the laboratory. "Let's get this over with! Okay you two, I need a respite first of all.. then maybe a damage potion and for the rest healing potions got that clear?" I command the two brothers. They silently nod and begin preparations.

XQS8dQ1.png?1

Spoiler
  • ID: 69287

Edited by Dracul
  • 6 months later...

Its been certainly too long since this blonde has managed to do anything significant, as a front liner. She'd shut herself into the shop and enjoyed a peaceful 'partial retirement' as she did nothing more than living her daily life as naturally as she would. Yes she went and completed a quest but that one was for selfish reasons like personal gain and a ounce of revenge against a certain avian that ended the life of one of her friends.

With this kind of laid back attitude she attended the next raid boss meeting hold by... some guild or another. At this point she didn't really bothered registering the names, considering her background with guilds. And so, continuing with the laid back attitude, she made her way towards the 3rd floor to visit an old acquaintance of her. Entering through the front door with little regards for her surroundings, the blonde materialized a couple of small pouches and put them on top of the bar. "As usual dear, the raid preparations." She wouldn't need to speak more as she was sure that at least the crimson haired girl, from the trio managing this shop, would understand what she wanted.

Giving 16 T1 & 30 T2 mats.

With a not so graceful entrance, a golden storm made her way inside my shop once again. I clenched my teeth and right hand as I knew that only one player would nonchalantly behave like that inside my laboratory. And of course, as always, she made a large up front payment before demanding of him and his assistants a most likely hellish amount of top tier quality items.

I let out a sigh as Darius went and spoke to her, well he mostly nodded and said a couple of words like "Understood." and "We won't disappoint you." I meet her glare and simply nodded to her as after making a hand gesture, the young boy took the two pouches and went to the work table where I and Claudia were in the middle of distilling a potion. From that point on I focused on crafting, ignoring the blonde troublemaker that decided to lounge around the place. 

Rolls

Spoiler

42lUONh.png?1I0YQ9Zm.png?2

Used Novum principium (ID#83532)

Results:

Spoiler
  • ID: 83532

• Name: Arx 2G2E
  • ID: 83529
  • Roll: 11 (10+1)
  • Quality:Rare
  • Enhancements: (+36) Damage Mitigation

• Name: Medella 2G2E
  • ID: 83535
  • Roll: 10 (9+1)
  • Enhancements: (+180) HP Recovery

• ID: 83536

+52exp

-11 t2 mats

- 8 t1 mats

Edited by Dracul

The results on the first day were... common to say the least. It were the less than desired since I aimed only for the best. Even if if were to supply that annoying bottle-blond haired woman. Honestly, my skills should be put to better use than this. But what else can I do, if I were to open my shop now only commoners would flock in due to the lack of active alchemists.

With a sigh, I watch as my trusty help duo prepare today's experimentation. Under my clear orders they skillfully handle extremely volatile materials that are used to increase the firepower. Luckily they don't even flinch as I bark out orders as a drill sergeant and admonish them at the tiniest mistake. Luckily the first half of today's batch had resulted in some above ordinary grade items. Some of these items would work well enough for the bossy blonde that desires results over anything else. That is until she storms again in my abode demanding even more perfected items.

Spoiler

51xYWOD.png?1

Results:

Spoiler
  • ID: 83635

• Name: Malum 1G2E
  • ID: 83640
  • Enhancements: (+6) Damage

• Name:  Remedium 1G
  • ID: 83638
  • Enhancements:  Antidote
  • Description: A vial that contains a greenish liquid with a nasty spoiled milk flavor. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.

• ID: 83637
  • Roll: 6 (5+1)
  • Description: A vial that contains a greenish liquid with a nasty spoiled milk flavor. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.

• ID: 83636

+30 exp

-11 t2 mats

Edited by Dracul

Yesterday wasn't one of my best days but I managed to get something out of it. Hopefully today will be better so that I can finish the girl's order and get that off my list of priorities. Luckily I already burned through more than halfway of the materials she gave me. If I am to continue experimenting, I'll have to dig into my personal stash of low caliber items, which is a bargain if I can get whatever she needs from them and afterwards keep the materials she provided me. Still, working with such quality can only yield items of the same manner. This is troublesome indeed...

Whatever path I may pick, I can only come into gain as no matter what items I use, my experience as a alchemist grows at a steady rate. This is why I keep her as a hidden patron of mine, despite her somehow uptight personality... after each of her visits I find myself substantially rising in level.

"Like now..." I muttered to none in particular. Claudia which was by my side didn't miss it and asked: "Is something the matter?" With a grin I would reply in a elated manner: "It seems my level has once again grew!" 

Spoiler

uaq0ZCc.png?1

Used Novum principium (ID#83635)

Results:

Spoiler
  • ID: 83764

• Name: Arx 1G2E
  • ID: 83772
  • Quality:Perfect
  • Enhancements: (+54) Damage Mitigation

• ID: 83770

• ID: 83771

• ID: 83777

• ID: 83778

+48 exp

-11 t1 mats
-8 t2 mats

Edited by Dracul

With haste in her steps, the blonde once again stormed into the 'secret' alchemy laboratory that a certain guy had started for himself at the 3rd floor. "Is it ready?" she asked impatiently as she went to the desk and put one of her hand on top while tapping her fingers nervously against the dark colored wood. It didn't take long before a certain red headed maid appeared from somewhere back, probably the actual lab instead of the store front they were in. "We completed the request yersterday! Here you go, miss." she said in a somehow happy tone at the sight of the blonde figure. "Good." muttered the blonde as she browsed over the trading window. Nodding as the minimum number of items she wanted at least was there, she winjed at Claudia and left as roughly as she entered. Leaving behing only a: "Thank you!" on her way out. From behind, the crimson haired maid waved at her leaving just a small, "Take care" that went unheard by nobody except her.

Took the following items:

Spoiler
  • ID: 83764

• Name: Arx 1G2E
  • ID: 83772
  • Roll: 12
  • Quality:Perfect
  • Enhancements: (+54) Damage Mitigation

• ID: 83770

• Name: Arx 2G2E
  • ID: 83529
  • Roll: 11 (10+1)
  • Enhancements: (+36) Damage Mitigation

• ID: 83535

• ID: 83536

• ID: 83771

• ID: 83777

• ID: 83778

• ID: 83640

• ID: 83638

• ID: 83637

• ID: 83636

I send my assistant to deal with the blonde nuisance, it seems she had taken a liking to maid so of course I was going to use that to my advantage. "Let's resume!" I tell my other assistant that simply nods before we both continue our respective jobs. I didn't mention before it but tending to the blonde  had took a way a lot of my stock so we were in dire need of restocking.

It has been too long since I have recorded my experiments. I should try to resume the documentation of my researches here as I did before. The situation is in my favor as recently I haven't been theorizing and experimenting as much, instead i took a more... hand on approach and went outside to level up. Where as before, I barely left this place.

Edited by Dracul
  • 2 years later...

Today's Log: 19/01/2020

Mats Used: 10 T1 Total Exp 690 (666+24)
Spoiler
ID CD Result Exp LD?
134538 4+1 Salvage 2 15+3/ +2 T1 Mats
134539 5+1 Uncommon 3 8+3/ +1 Item
134540 2+1 Salvage 2 10+3/ +1 T1 Mat
134541 5+1 Uncommon 3 16+3/ +2 Items
134542 6+1 Uncommon 3 1+3/ NE
134543 6+1 Uncommon 3 10+3/ +1 Item
134544 7+1 Uncommon 3 18+3/ +2 Items
134545 9+1 Rare 5 17+3/ +2 Items

Results:

Spoiler
  1. ≪T1.1 Longus Salus#134539≫ [Crystal]
  2. ≪T1.1 Longus Salus#134539-1≫ [Crystal]
  3. ≪T1.1 Longus Salus#134541≫ [Crystal]
    Spoiler

+15 Over-Health 
    A vial that contains a blue liquid with a minty flavor. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.

4. ≪T1.1 Malum#134541-1≫ [Crystal]
  5. ≪T1.1 Malum#134541-2≫ [Crystal]
  6. ≪T1.1 Malum#134542≫ [Crystal]
    Spoiler

+1 Damage
    A small red tinted crystal that looks extremely fragile. On the sides it is covered with etchings containing the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.

7. ≪T1.1 Arx#134543≫ [Crystal]
  8. ≪T1.1 Arx#134543-1≫ [Crystal]
  9. ≪T1.1 Arx#134544≫ [Crystal]
    Spoiler

+5 Mitigation
    A vial that contains a green liquid with the sweet taste of bamboo. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.

10. ≪T1.1 Remedium#134544-1≫ [Salve]
  11. ≪T1.1 Remedium#134544-2≫ [Salve]
    Spoiler

Antidote
    A vial that contains a greenish liquid with a nasty spoiled milk flavor. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.

12. ≪T1.2 Remedium#134545≫ [Salve]
    Spoiler

Antidote | Antidote
    A vial that contains a greenish liquid with a nasty spoiled milk flavor. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.

13. ≪T1.2 Arx#134545-1≫ [Crystal]
    Spoiler

+5 Mitigation | +5 Mitigation
    A vial that contains a green liquid with the sweet taste of bamboo. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.

14. ≪T1.2 Malum#134545-2≫ [Crystal]
    Spoiler

+1 Damage | +1 Damage
    A small red tinted crystal that looks extremely fragile. On the sides it is covered with etchings containing the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.

Edited by Dracul

"I see you leveled up a bit!" Came the now familiar voice of the blonde sage that was looking over Dracul's shoulder as he was intensely concentrating to pour the content of a red vial into a half filled green one. He decided not to grace her with a answer and focus on his task in hopes that she'll get the message and leave him alone. What was he expecting, like a neglected animal, the blonde would start fidgeting around in hopes to get his attention. He let his anger take the better out of him and a small explosion covered the white table he was experimenting on to a gray color. He simply let out a sigh as the blonde continued, seeing him eye her with a nasty gaze.

"I come bearing gifts! A little birdie told me you went adventuring so the wise sage decided to reward you!" her finger danced over her HUD and with a small ping, Dracul was surprised to see that he had received a significant amount of differently tiered materials.

25 T1 Materials
26 T2 Materials
20 T3 Materials

Spoiler

Item Name: ≪Ryukyu Furin#134713≫
Profession: Artisan
Roll ID:  133890
Roll Result:  12 (11, +1)
Item Type: Trinket
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Ambition
Description: A small ryukyu glass wind chime with the word "Ambition" written in japanese on the hanging paper (pic.)
Post Link:  http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18303-f01-r7-artisan-the-evening-star-open/?do=findComment&comment=593840

Spoiler

Item Name: ≪Memory Fragment#134713-1≫
Roll ID:  134700
Roll Result:  13 (12, +1)
Tier: 1
Enhancements: Recovery | Recovery | Taunt
Description: A thin bracelet with a blue crystal as its centerpiece. It lightly glows when any of its enchantments proc.
Post Link:  http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18303-f01-r7-artisan-the-evening-star-open/?do=findComment&comment=595052

Spoiler

Item Name: ≪Memory Fragments# 134713-2≫
Roll ID:  133578
Roll Result:  13 (12, + 1)
Enhancements: Recovery | Recovery | Taunt
Description: A thin bracelet with a pair of blue and yellow crystals as its centerpiece. They blue one glows when Recovery procs. and the other when Taunt procs.
Post Link:  http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/18303-f01-r7-artisan-the-evening-star-open/?do=findComment&comment=593569

Spoiler

Name: Potion of Sharp dragon-fang
In stock: ID#63453 / 63462 / 63464 / 63475 / 63477
Item Type: Potion
Tier: 2
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Damage +4
Description: A glass bottle with a blood-red liquid. When you drink it, your feel your muscle-strength increase as well as your teeths becomes as sharp as a dragons.

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

With a low grunt I accept the lioness' offerings and store the items with the intention of immediately putting them to use. "Do I want to ask how you know?" my sarcasm couldn't be more visible as I deducted that she somehow coerced that information out of one or both of my assistants. I couldn't admonish them for it though I've seen firsthand how the blonde manipulates others to do her bidding. "We're expanding our business!" I added with a smirk, the blonde letting out a low whistle in return. "Well that was all I wanted to do here. If you get some good T3 consumables out of those mats let me know. Consider these as a investment or an early pay." she said with a sheepish smile as she walked towards the exit, waving with the back of her hand. With a sigh I begin to log my activities for the day. I was in a pretty good mood as I was a part of a trading guild now.

Trade accepted!
New Item IDs: ≪Ryukyu Furin#134714≫, ≪Memory Fragment#134714-1≫, ≪Memory Fragments# 134714-2≫ , ≪Potion of Sharp Dragonfang#134715-1,2,3,4≫

Today's Log: 20/01/2020

Mats Used:  9 T3 | 5 T2  Total Exp:  740 (690+50)
Spoiler
ID CD Result Exp LD?
134612 8+1 Rare T3 5+2 12+3/ +1 Item
134613 4+1 Salvage 2+2 3+3/ +1 T3 Mat
134614 6+1 Uncommon T3 3+2 9+3/ NE
134615 8+1 Rare T3 5+2 19+3/ +2 Items
134616 5+1 Uncommon T3 3+2 19+3/ +2 Items
134617 8+1 Rare T2 5+2 15+3/ +2 Items 
134618 5+1 Uncommon T2 3+2 19+3/ +2 Items
134619 12 Perfect T2 8+2 17+3/ +2 Items

Results:

Spoiler
  1. ≪T3.2 Arx#134612≫ [Crystal]
  2. ≪T3.2 Arx#134612-1≫ [Crystal]
  3. ≪T3.2 Arx#134615≫ [Crystal]
  4. ≪T3.2 Arx#134615-1≫ [Crystal]
  5. ≪T3.2 Arx#134615-2≫ [Crystal]
    Spoiler

+15 Mitigation | +15 Mitigation
    A small green tinted crystal that emanates the sweet scent of bamboo. On the sides it is covered with etchings containing the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.

6. ≪T3.1 Arx#134614≫ [Crystal]
  7. ≪T3.1 Arx#134616≫ [Crystal]
  8. ≪T3.1 Arx#134616-1≫ [Crystal]
  9. ≪T3.1 Arx#134616-2≫ [Crystal]
    Spoiler

+15 Mitigation
    A small green tinted crystal that emanates the sweet scent of bamboo. On the sides it is covered with etchings containing the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.

10. Medella populous#134619≫
  11. Medella populous#134619-1≫
  12. Medella populous#134619-2≫
    Spoiler

+30*(Target's Tier) HP/ Party Member 

13. ≪T2.2 Medella#134617≫ [Potion]
  14. ≪T2.2 Medella#134617-1≫ [Potion]
  15. ≪T2.2 Medella#134617-2≫ [Potion]
    Spoiler

+40 HP | +40 HP
    A vial that contains a red liquid with a surprisingly pleasant pineapple flavor. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.

16. ≪T2.1 Longus Salus#134618≫ [Cristal]
  17. ≪T2.1 Longus Salus#134618-1≫ [Cristal]
  18. ≪T2.1 Longus Salus#134618-1≫ [Cristal]
    Spoiler

+30 Over-Health
    A small light blue tinted crystal that emanates a sharp minty scent. On the sides it is covered with etchings containing the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.

Edited by Dracul

Today's Log: 21/01/2020

Mats Used:  4 T3 | 0 T2 | 1 T1  Total Exp:  793 (740+53)
Spoiler
ID CD Result Exp LD?
 134717  1+1 Fail  1+3  Mat Lost
134618 11+1 Perfect T3 Salve 8+3 14/ +1 Item
134719 12 Perfect T1 Potion 8+3 5/ NE
134720 3+1 Salvage T3 2+3 20/ +1 Mat
134721 6+1 Uncommon T3 Potion 3+3 15/ +1 Items
134722 3+1 Salvage T3 2+2 14/ +1 Mat 
134723 8+1 Rare T3 Potion 5+2 10/ NE
134724 5+1 Uncommon T3 Potion 3+2   11/ NE 

Results:

Spoiler
  1. ≪T3 Infectum#134618≫ [Salve]
  2. ≪T3 Infectum#134618-1≫ [Salve]
    Spoiler

Toxic Venom
    A small cylindrical container with a purple skull on the lid and the words ‘DANGER’ below. On the side there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.

3. ≪T1.3 Malum#134719≫ [Potion]
    Spoiler

+3 Damage
    A vial that contains a blue liquid with the sweet metallic flavor of blood. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.

4. Uncommon
  5. Uncommon-1
  6. Uncommon 
  7. ≪T3.2 Medella#134623≫ [Potion]
    Spoiler

+60 HP | +60 HP
    A vial that contains a red liquid with a surprisingly pleasant pineapple flavor. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.

Edited by Dracul

Pinball was in constant need of an alchemist - but none were readily available to him. It had been this way for a long time, leaving him deprived of the items he needed to succeed as a player. He'd made do, somehow, but he knew that it was only a matter of time before he was faced with an enemy he couldn't overcome with patience and luck. He needed buffs if he was going to get through things like Event or Floor Bosses, as loathe as he was to participate in either. Sometimes, those things couldn't be helped. 

So, through a chance encounter, he'd managed to get in touch with an alchemist. 

It'd been a bit of a hassle to contact him, let alone get to his shop, but there was nothing a little perseverence couldn't help. Maybe that was something he should keep in mind more often. He'd retrieve his items quietly, and leave without a word, dropping a sizable sum of Tier 3 Materials on his way out. 

Sending: 30 T3 Mats to @Dracul
Retrieving: 

Name: ≪T3 Infectum#134618≫ // ≪T3 Infectum#134618-1≫[Salve]
ID: 134618
CD: 11+1  LD: 14/ +1 Item
Enhancements: Toxic Venom
Description: A small cylindrical container with a purple skull on the lid and the words ‘DANGER’ below. On the side there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.
Link: http://www.sao-/rpg.com/topic/9317-f3-regalis-quinta-essentia-alchemy-closed/?do=findComment&comment=595090

Name: ≪T1.3 Malum#134719≫ [Potion]
IDs: 134719
Roll: CD: 12  LD: 5/ NE
Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: A vial that contains a blue liquid with the sweet metallic flavor of blood. On the glass there is a sticker with the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.
Link: http://www.sao-/rpg.com/topic/9317-f3-regalis-quinta-essentia-alchemy-closed/?do=findComment&comment=595090

Name: ≪T3.2 Arx#134612≫ [Crystal]
ID: 134612
Roll: CD: 9  LD: 15/+1 Item
Enhancements: +30 Mitigation
Description: A small green tinted crystal that emanates the sweet scent of bamboo. On the sides it is covered with etchings containing the item name, effect description, store name and logo, the pair of blue roses with thorns.
Quality: Rare
Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/9317-f3-regalis-quinta-essentia-alchemy-closed/?do=findComment&comment=594940