[PP-F3] Misty Minotaur Massacre Maybe? - Search for the Hoya (Kalesh&Opal)

To: Opal
Subject: Minotaurs

Wanna kill one? I think if we both attacked at the same time we could make him into the minotaur equivalent of a hamburger. Supposedly they are guarding a treasure too, so hey, incentive!

He finished typing his simple suggestion for what he and his new friend could do together. They both had something to gain from destroying a minotaur. They were field bosses as far as the game cared, so they'd be buried in EXP and maybe even get some decent stuff out of the deal if things went well. From what Kalesh knew, the minotaurs would only be a real threat to him if he went solo, and as usual, two players are far more deadly against any monster. At the moment he was laying in the bed of the inn he had walked into, staring up at his inbox curiously in wait for any responses. At this point he was just lazing about in bed with his hair a mess and having no items equipped. He was very much the sleeping free type when opportunity allowed.

Opal and he had both agreed to spend some time in the village to gather themselves for the next time they set out of the town. Kalesh himself had gone into the same Inn she had after having purchased new rope and gotten some simple foods the could eat without cutlery or plates. On the go basically was how he ate when not in town. He groaned softly and sat himself up while going through his menus to at least get his items ready for if he got a message soon before slumping back again and staring out the window. His sin of Sloth was catching up with him seeing how he allowed himself to use a bed instead of a bush. So to speak. Bushes are pointy.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Opal was resting in the small bed, her Dragon's Breath still clung close to her body, the lights were out, curtains were pulled and the door was locked along with a door pressed up against it. She felt safer that way. In her dreamworld the woman was able to rest more easily, and yet wild images surfaced from her subconscious thought. She moaned lightly, her back slowly arching upwards subconsciously as the faces of both Kalesh and Lawfer mixed in one appeared before her. She squirmed lightly in place before her honey colored eyes snapped open, "Sh-[censored]..." she heaved lightly bringing her body upwards and leaning forward. She yawned loudly and stretched her limbs once more. She shuffled through her inventory and noticed a message blinking in the corner for a new PM. She tapped the icon and read the contents, she smirked a bit from the text and nodded her head. 

To: Kalesh
Subject: Re: Minotaurs

Yeah, sounds like fun. Give me a few minutes to gather myself up. I just woke up not too long ago so I am a bit groggy. I'll meet you at the foot of the city.

Opal moved her legs off the bed and noticed an odd feeling between her legs, "Ugh...great..." She had not teased herself in such a long time and the wild flow of imagination in her dreams world have caused her to unleash some of that frustration from within absentmindedly, while it was not forced and just natural as anything else, she did still feel a bit dirty from the thoughts. Shaking her head and smoothing out the long fine strands of highlighted hair, she cleared her throat, shoved the chair away, unlocked her door and walked out to meet up with Kalesh on their quest together. 

Edited by Opal

Kalesh stretched himself out and sighed happily as he sat up in his bed and literally rolled out onto the cold floor now that he had a reason to wake up this fine morning and not to stay in bed and waste it away. He shivered slightly and was finally waking up thanks to the cold and so he stood, ignoring his body's natural reaction to the waking as he started equipping his clothes in order. Pants, shirt, shoes, and accessory. Having equipped all his clothing save for his armor and sword he made sure everything fit and was tucked in before he moved to the door of his room and steps out while idly finger combing his hair, trying to get it presentable as he headed to go downstairs.

He blinked as he noticed Opal exiting her room, giving her a smile. "Hey!" He says hushed enough he wasn't yelling or about to spook her. "Want to eat breakfast first? Fill our bellies before we go hunting?" He smiled and while asking his question produced a handful of coins which he closed into a fist as he gave her a grin and continued downstairs and to a table, gesturing that she could take a seat if she wanted. He had no issue paying for meals, other people might have had better things to do with their col, but he really didn't. He paid with his materials more often than not when it came to getting his goods. He idly started to look through a menu the game provided for the tavern before deciding he would order boar bacon, cockatrice egg, and some toast.

She turned back at the familiar voice, "Ahh, so you are stalking me again, I see..." she said over her shoulder. She was dressed in the same attire as the day they had met, the bouncing fabric of her skirt moved as they headed down the stairs as she agreed to his treat for breakfast. She had some col saved up, most of it had gone to Lawfer as he needed it for something and in return she was able to buy the mats they scored in their adventures together. Bowing her head and sitting down, she looked over the menu, most of the items she did not recognize. 

"It's so weird to order American food as I have spent most mornings with Master Myoga and having traditional japanese breakfast, lunch and dinner. Would be nice to get away from the constant spamming of noodles, and rice. Think I'll go with a thick stack of the french toast with the maple syrup and the extra cream filling in the middle, mmm and some milk...Don't judge me, I have fat girl tendencies..." 

She had ordered her food along with Kalesh and waited patiently for their order. She placed her elbow on the table and put her chin in the open palm and she bit down on her right pinky looking about the room then towards Kalesh, "Did you sleep well enough? I have to admit, I slept pretty well considering the last few days. It was nice to sleep in a locked room for once..."

Kalesh couldn't help but grin. Once they were both at the table he said "That suggests I'm not stalking everyone" he chuckles softly as he noted she wasn't wearing any new clothes, a bit curious about that fact seeing how one of the reasons she came to town in the first place was for that, but he had no intent to ask. Why would he? How she dressed was not his business when you really got down to it. He listened as she verbally ordered her food, making him smile and say in turn his own! "Ahh, I kind have a rule for most foods. I don't eat anything I haven't got to kill already" He adds after a moment "I'm getting bacon from a boar, eggs from a cockatrice, and some toast." He shrugs "No bread monsters is my excuse on that front." He managed a slight chuckle as he looked to his friend and said "Trust me, the moment I can kill a dragon I am dining on dragon meat and dragon eggs from that point on. It's too badass not to do." He smiled at the thought of being a mighty dragonslayer who feasted on them and through some totally not possible in this game method obtaining their power. "Oh, uh, and don't worry. You can't gain weight in this world... Between you and me, I can't gain weight in the real world either." He chuckled softly "Metabolism... I have a little sister, she likes to say I took all the good genes so there weren't any left for her." He rolled his eyes at the silly memory of his sister before blinking and looking downward a bit. "Hm... Bah, she's tough, she's fine.." He reassured himself, convincing himself his family was going to survive without him.

Having had his moment to talk, he smiled while watching Opal cutely nibble her finger, saying to her before long "Yeah, actually. Once I did fall asleep after about an hour, I slept rather nicely." He smirked as he left his words open ended before adding "It's definitely nice to go into town now and then. I spend some nights out in the wild, but I definitely prefer to sleep somewhere that feels... safe." He shrugged and said "I told you this already I think, but the sixth floor is where I normally go for my inn. The place feels close enough to nature I don't get iffy about being in town for too long that much." He smiled weakly "I kinda have a phobia that I'll one day get lazy and decide not to go out into the field again if I stay in town too long. Remember how I survived on the first floor until recently."

"That's interesting...You have some weird quirks, don't you Kalesh? That's alright, I suppose we all do to some extent. Hunting a dragon sounds pretty bad ass. I wonder if they would drop any special loot considering it's a dragon and all. And the materials you could collect from them? Mmm, I can just imagine a katana made from dragon materials. I think that would be pretty bad ass one day." She let her hand go off the table as she continued to look about the room, it was a small case of paranoia to make sure no one was watching them or mostly her. 

"I have a brother named Ren in the real world, he's a pretty nerdy kid, but I love him as well as my family. It would be nice to go back to that, but we have a lot of work here in this world before we end up going back to the other side. I can't really form an opinion where I like to see, I suppose Inns are the best place. I don't mind sleeping outside of safe zones if I am with a party. If its trusted friends, I tend to sleep better than not. At some point I would like to get my own house since they got that new update out, but it's pretty expensive living. Though I think it would be totally worth it." 

The short raven haired woman looked back to Kalesh as their order was prepared in front of them, she was about to position her fingers for use of the chopsticks when she found a fork beside her instead, "Itadakimasu!" She gave a short prayer to the food in front of her, not expecting Kalesh to do the same, or even understand what she said in the process. She started to cut with her fork and the sticky thick slices of french toast were being stuffed into her mouth one after another. 

Kalesh grinned as Opal did the action he had seen a thousand times in his years of nerding around. He clapped his hands together and smiled as he repeated "Itadakimasu!" before putting his egg onto his buttered toast along with the bacon and his second slice. Having made a rather delicious sandwich manually he lifted it up and took a big bite, smiling happily as he crunched the food down in his mouth before gulping. "Mmm... A little taste of home." He says before whispering "Coast look clear?" He smiled despite the tone, happy to play along just in case. It hadn't been that long since they sliced up some bad men after all.

"Ah!" He figured he should clarify "When I say hunt a dragon, I mean on my own. Like, going out into the tundra or a volcano or wherever, cutting the beast's head off, and then demanding a chef to make me the feast of a king." He chuckled happily "I've only had one buff dish in my time here so far... It was alcoholic." he chuckled softly "It waaaas yummy though..." With his comments on food completed he said "Yeah. I am normally fine as long as I am somewhere high up..." He smiles and says as if pointing out a scientific fact "Not a lot of monsters fly, with the exception of giant things like a dragon or somesuch. So how many players do you think bother looking up?... not a lot." He chuckled "So that's why I climb high into a tree before I fall asleep in the wild. Monsters won't get me, and neither will players." He takes another big bite of his food, some crumbs on the side of his lip.

He smiled at the thought of a weapon or armor set made of dragon materials, but he shrugged and said "That does sound cool..." He clears his throat and begins to speak as if telling a grand tale "A warrior wielding a blade forged from the scales of terrible dragon, sheathed in a scabbard of bone and heated with the flames of the very beast, passed onto the smith to give his forge unrivaled strength until the blade was completed!" Having finished his little thought he goes back to his normal tone of voice and says "It'd be pretty cool. I still just wonder how awesome they'd taste." He smiled and said curiously "What about familiars? Do you have any ideas for a familiar you would want?" He tilted his head curiously to her as he idly nibbled his meal.

Opal's cheeks were puffed out as they stored food like a gerbil. She was listening to his grand tale of soloing a dragon slayer quest, but was more occupied with the edible food it could be formed into. She nodded and chewed and chewed, her chin dripped with the sticky syrup as she took the glass of milk she had ordered and started gulping it down and finally cleared her mouth with an exhausted and satisfying sigh, "Mmm, yeah, I still need to do that quest. I actually bought some raw meat from Takao awhile back so I could prepare for the quest. I am searching for a Black Mamba or something to that effect. One of the deadliest snakes in the world outside of this game. If I can find one as big as Mack, then all the better." she laughed, perhaps not as big as Mack, that might be too big, but none the less that was her aim. 

"I have quite a bit of training to do before then though. Having a familiar is not a priority at the moment..." she pushed her plate aside and dabbed her mouth with a napkin, neatly cleaning the morsels of food that had collected around her mouth. Engaging her menu, she went to her makeup options and pressed the button with one finger, a new shiny coat of red lipstick formed over her lips. Despite the happenings, she was still a woman and she cared about her looks in general. She didn't care for the opinions of others, but it was more of an act to keep her happy with her own self appearance. She had to rebuild the self esteem she had lost. 

"You got a little something..." she said motioning to Kalesh and gestured towards the corner of her mouth that he had food smeared over his face. She smiled with a small squint, "That was a pleasant meal, thank you Kalesh for the treat. I suppose I owe you dinner or something sometime down the line. Do you have a familiar yourself, or do you plan on getting one?" she asked in return to his original question. 

He blinked and reached up, wiping off some crumbs with his thumb "Ah, thanks." He puts the last of his sammich into his mouth and finishes it off before gulping it down, wiping his hands clean before running his fingers through his hair to make sure it was okay before saying "I... Am not sure what I want for a familiar anymore if I am honest." He chuckled softly and said "Tell me when this starts to sound silly..." He twiddled his thumbs "A snake that's wrapped around my saya" He looks to her to let her know he adopted that word from her before continuing "But when I draw the blade, it inserts its fangs into the custom designed saya, and the drawn blade is coated in snake venom... That was my plan but at this point... I dunno, I know two people who want a snake familiar... Ha! And they are both alchemists too!" He smiled while a slight sigh went through him as he slumps forward and rests his chin on the table while looking to Opal, unintentionally having his head on chest level-ish. "I wanna be speciaaaaal" He says weakly while sighing dramatically, to his credit his eyes were directed upward.

He watched her do her makeup with a curious look in his eye, having never really thought to do something like that for reasons of being male. There was that big ol' taboo about men wearing makeup in most cases and most places of the world. It just wasn't a thing that happened for one reason or another. "Sooo at the moment, I am not sure what I want for my familiar..." He lifted his head with a weak smile. It seemed he had some identity issues, wanting to stand out a little rather than be like everyone else. He knew it was a flaw, but it was a desire he had to have something about him that wasn't like everybody else. "I do want a familiar though... I was thinking I'd get one to help me in combat though." He shrugged "That way I'm doing a lot of damage without sacrificing my bleed... And besides, the healing ones and so forth seem... Eh. Like, my HP is getting higher and higher, but they aren't."

"Oh?"  Opal hadn't run into any other alchemists that she knew of besides Piera, was he talking about her? She didn't seem like the sort to be enchanted by snakes. Perhaps she would have to rethink her familiar as now Kalesh also adopted the choice but wasn't quite sure, "Apparently the snake seems to be quite the common familiar now, and I here I thought I'd be the only one. Well, to be honest, it fit my personality a bit. I suppose I'll have to keep a look out and see what sort of new mobs I come across of and see if I can charm them as well...." she took her fork and moved the tidbits of soaked food from the syrup around her plate. She felt she was ready to take on the world now that she had a good night's sleep and a great deal of food in her belly. 

"Your idea about the snake saya seems rather neat. I would have never thought about something like that before until you mentioned. Don't worry though, I don't plan on stealing your idea. You can be all the specials you want." She tightened the leather gloves over her hands and her digits flexed within and she stood up moving the folds of her skirts downward so they weren't showing as much leg as usual, "We should get crackin' while we still have some day light in the sky." 

Opal pushed the front of her ebony hair from off her shoulder, but it fell back into place, a routine reflex of sorts when she still had long hair, "I keep forgetting I don't have all that long hair anymore. Anyways, back into the Forest of Wavering Mist, right? Seems like that place has a lot of mysterious involved in. I explored a good deal of it with Lawfer some time ago, but it seems the more that is explored, the more vast it becomes. We should trade map data once we get there." Opal positioned the saya on her belt and nodded to the man as they walked outside. The crisp sunlight had beat down on the woman as she placed a hand over her face and moaned, "Ugh...this sun..." she said shaking her head and allowing her eyes to adjust to the bright light. 

He smiled softly to Opal as she said she wouldn't steal his idea and other things that made him feel happy inside "Aww... Thank you very much~" He says as he pushes himself up and off his chair. "Correct, the minotaurs are supposedly guarding something. I'm told we only need to kill one." He shrugs his shoulders and does some stretches, first his shoulders and then his legs. "Yeah, tons of creatures... Hm... I wonder if we can tame humanoid creatures." He stretches backwards, several backbones making a cracking noise as he turns "Ahh~!" He says as he straights himself up and starts to go through menus. He materialized his jacket which he grabbed from the air along with his sword which he did the same. He slipped the saya through a belt buckle and slipped his arms into his coat.

With himself fully equipped he followed after Opal, standing next to her and saying "That would be interesting I think. Obviously we can't give them weapons or armor, but a little servant would be interesting... a minotaur or lizardman would be interesting. People would be confused if you tamed a skeleton I think or a suit of armor..." He laughed at his next thought "Maybe a demon girl, most RPG have monster girls. Since monsters shrink so often when you catch them, I bet she'd float around like a fairy!" His eyes sparkled at the thought while making the height of what he imagined a fairy to be with his hands. "That'd be adorable, or a knee height minotaur." He was clearly enjoying the idea more than he should, humming softly as he thought. "WHOA!" His eyes were wide as something just clicked "If we tame a monster that knows magic, we will have access to magic technically!" He shook a bit with his excitement. It seemed he liked magic in these types of games.

He realized he was getting overly excited and so he took a deep breath and looked to Opal to ask "Weeell... Uh... I know how it feels to get rid of an old habit like that." He grins and brings his fingers to his eyes, making a slight pushing motion as if he was adjusting something that wasn't there. He gave her a wink and smiled as he set his eyes forward. "But yeah, map data trading sounds good to me. The more we both have the better. Just look in the area that are still hidden and we are set." He nodded approvingly of the plan and says "And yeah... the sun sucks. I like to think I am nocturnal but everybody is asleep at night." He shrugs his shoulders.

"Mm, I heard Champion Mobs spawn more so at night then they do in the daylight hours. Just a rumor I heard though." she shrugged her shoulders as they moved towards the Forest, and Kalesh getting excited about the different familiars he could nab or even a magical one. She giggled lightly, it was nice to have a casual conversation like this for once, "Well, I heard there are imps and such that have wands. Tricksy little things though..." They stopped short of the entrance of the Misty Forest and Opal had brought up her menu and swiped it over to Kalesh sending him her map data of the forest, roughly 45% of it was explored. She thought she had more of it but didn't complain.

"That's what I have right now, Sug. It's not much, but its almost half. Shows you how much I have this place figured out. I guess once we go through this quest, we'll be able to unlock the other parts. I'd like to finish up the map data as much as possible on all floors. Collection reasons..." she said with a mild shrug. After they exchanged map data, they headed inside the misty forest once more, and it wasn't a few second in that they heard the bone chilling screams that came from within. 

"We should be careful as we get closer to these minotaurs, I didn't see any last night but I heard the infamous Will-o-the-wisps are located in these forests. As well as wolves, bears and jackals. I suppose our main concern is looking for a minotaur." The woman placed a hand on the crimson hilt of her blade as they weaved through the forest. Despite it still being early morning, the forest's gloomy atmosphere almost gave off the presence it was pitch black once more outside.  

((Ah, for the record, yes it was Piera :D))

Kalesh he nodded softly as he said "Bah, imps have so many incarnations. But if they have wands I guess it's the tricksy fairy type rather than the demony kind." He guessed curiously while looking to Opal, hearing her giggle made him smile. He kept it hidden though as he took her map data and soon did the same, giving her his data. He had come here for two quests to find dark elves and had been hunting there so he had a nice chunk of the map as well. Most of it was clear except this chunk in the center but a bit to the right. "Oh, I guess that might be where we are going... Unless its underground or something ridiculous." He chuckled as he imagined trying to look under every tree for a hidden door. This wasn't zelda!

He grinned as she explained wanting to get every area of every map, a grin on his lips as he said "I see. That's pretty admirable. I've been mapping out the desert myself on the fifth floor. I outright refuse to believe there isn't some underground or hidden ruin out there just waiting to get pillaged." He smiled as he rubbed his hands together like a man expecting great treasure to come to him. 

"Oh, uh, if I am perfectly honest... I'm not threatened by anything on this floor anymore." He chuckled softly and opened up his status window and showed it to her. He had enough mitigation to negate anything that tried to mess with him that wasn't a field boss, and enough damage to turn it into a distant memory. "Although... seeing a will o' the wisp sounds pretty awesome... I find them interesting most of the time." She would also be able to see his katana and accessory were both only rare quality! His coat was uncommon! He was by no definition of the word at his peak. Still, this was a fairly low floor so there was not much to be proud of. "It wouldn't hurt to kill a little group of monsters if you want!" He was definitely the type of player who would never back down from a chance to wipe out some monsters if he thought he'd survive the endeavor. He had played enough MMO to appreciate the hard work of grinding.

"I bet there are all sorts of unexplored areas that we can't even map out. I am sure Kayaba has left all kinds of easter egg goodies as well in this game waiting to be discovered." she said as they traveled further into the mist and deeper into the forest. As she had suspected, the screams and shrieks of the forest were surrounding them with every step. It was nerve rattling to say in the least, and as Kalesh has spoken up about finding some mobs to destroy for some nice loot drops, a group of four ghouls sluggishly moved through the thickness of the forest and out into the open. 

"Looks like it's your lucky day, and we get some foul looking ghouls to mess with. Alright, I'll weaken them and you take them out for the switch." She moved forward and got into her position, a foot leading in front of the other as she crouched slightly and brought her right hand over the hilt of her blade. She engaged her <<Sprint & Acrobatic>> skill set and moved like like a black and white blur as the blade within the saya was glowing an acute vermillion hue. When she engaged the enemy she started slashing and hacking away at the bloody flesh that was already falling off of the ghouls. Her quick movements coupled with precise aimed strikes had brought their HP bar to the low yellow levels when she used her <<Gen Getsu>> technique. 

"Kalesh! Switch!" She brought her body towards the left side as the ghouls followed her, their sluggish movements were no match for the speedy katana warrior as she danced and weaved through their slow swipes. She had their attention, all he had to do was finish them off. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opal HP: 77/77 [Savvy +2 BD Next Roll] [Hate: 1 || Ghoul 1-4]
Energy: 6/18
Sword Art: Gen Getsu, -12 Energy, 30 Dmg

Kalesh HP: 56/56
Energy: 14/14
Sword Art:

Ghoul 1: 19/40 HP, 9 Dmg, 10 Mit
Ghoul 2: 19/40 HP, 9 Dmg, 10 Mit
Ghoul 3: 19/40 HP, 9 Dmg, 10 Mit
Ghoul 4: 19/10 HP, 9 Dmg, 10 Mit

ID: 34187
BD: 5+1 = 6 
MD: 7-2 = 5 

ID: 34188
MD: 4-2 =2

ID: 34189
MD: 3-2 = 1

ID: 34190
MD: 3-2 =1 

Edited by Opal

Kalesh blinked as the ghouls arrived a groan going through him as he said "Oh, yes, lucky me!" He announced while reaching for his sword, watching Opal's movements before going slackjawed at the realization she knew a sword art that was on a higher level than him, announcing to Opal "Uh, I think you think I have sword arts I don't!" He was going to try and do what he could though. He couldn't discern the monster's actual strength until he cut it though, but he had a feeling that as undead, they were rather unfazed by mortal wounds. He drew his Darkest Night with a deep breath as he readied himself for the moment Opal asked to switch, watching her evade them all rather beautifully.

When he heard the order he ran in and tried to test his blade against just one for now, reading his sword art he slashed upward into the surprisingly tough flesh of the monster before slicing back downward and finally jabbing the monster through the chest with his blade. The beast, unfazed as expected, lost an eighth of its hitpoints! "Ugggggh. I hate undead!" He says plainly "I mean, playing undead sure, but FIGHTING undead?!" He blinks as he realizes something. He had a way to beat them but it would only work if he was fighting solo. With Opal here it would just put her at risk so he had to make do with whittling them down. "Switch!!" He announces to Opal!

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opal HP: 77/77 [Savvy +2 BD Next Roll] [Hate: 1 || Ghoul 1-4]
Energy: 6/18
Sword Art: 

Kalesh HP: 54/56 [Hate: 1 || Ghoul 1]
Energy: 11/14
Sword Art: Hi Ougi 15 Damage -3 Energy

Ghoul 1: 14/40 HP, 9 Dmg, 10 Mit [15-10=5]

ID: 34191
BD: 4+2 = 6

Edited by Kalesh

Kalesh had done a good effort to whittle down the first ghoul's HP. She knew he was a novice katana user, perhaps taking on all four of the ghouls at the same time was not the best of ideas. As he made his attack, the call for a switch was made and Opal jumped in with her blade swinging. Her sword ignited once more in a vermillion aura glow as she side stepped the second, third and fourth ghoul going straight for the one that was aimed towards Kalesh.

Ghoul 1: The first ghoul moved towards Kalesh, sputtering with a green goo dripping out of its mouth. It stopped a few inches close to him and vomitted a sickly orange, brown and green chunky liquid at his face and body. When Opal reached Kalesh, he had already been slimed by the ghoul. The Dragon's Breath illuminated with the reddish glow and she struck the mob several times before it was hacked to death before his eyes. 

"Damn...sorry, Kalesh. Thought I was going to get there before it...threw up on you." The woman stepped away from him and shook her head at him, whatever that stuff was it smelled like rotten egg mixed with a ten day old smelly baby diaper. She almost gagged from the horrendous smell. 

Ghoul 3: Hearing the sound of the dying ghoul, the third ghoul slouched over Opal and bit down on her neck and tore a chunk of flesh from her before stepping back with the others. She had let her guard down while it snuck up behind her while she was gauging the damage done to Kalesh. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opal HP: 68/77 [Savvy +2 BD Next Roll] [Hate: 1 || Ghoul 2-4]
Energy: 2/18 [+1 Enrgy Regn] 
Sword Art: Wa Shu, -5 Energy, 25 Dmg

Kalesh HP: 53/56 
Energy: 11/14
Sword Art: 

Ghoul 1: 0/40 HP, 9 Dmg, 10 Mit   

ID: 34195
BD: 7+3 = 10 
MD: 9-2 = 7 [+1 Dmg] 
LD: 20 [+200 Col, +2 Mats]  

ID: 34196
MD: 3-2 =1

ID: 34197
MD:8 -2= 6 

ID: 34198
MD: 7-2 =5  

Edited by Opal

Tranquil, calm, accepting, behooved. None of these described the emotions he felt or the feeling of his body as the sick feeling poured over him. His eye twitched and he took his katana tightly into his hands. Opal hadn't even hit the S in 'switch' before he was charging towards one of the monsters with anger deep in his heart. With a roar of frustration he sheathed his blade, approached one of the zombies, and threw a punch into its head. A sickening crack was heard and the ghoul was sent several feet! Kalesh then gripped the sheath of his sword and drew it swiftly, the sword pointing away from the right side of his body in an instant, and the ghoul was brought into critical condition. The creature was barely alive, as loose as the definition was for it already. If he was calm before, that sickening insult had him right into berserkerville, and it was gooooood. "Switch!!"

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opal HP: 68/77 [Savvy +2 BD Next Roll] [Hate: 1 || Ghoul 2-4]
Energy: 2/18 
Sword Art: Wa Shu, -5 Energy, 25 Dmg

Kalesh HP: 53/56 [Hate: 2 || Ghoul 2]
Energy: 5/14 [+1 Regen][-7 Sword Art]
Sword Art: Tsuji kaze -7 energy, 28 damage

Ghoul 2: 1/40 HP, 9 Dmg, 10 Mit [28-10=18][Stunned!]

ID: 34209
BD: 10 

Edited by Kalesh

Opal blinked, apparently Kalesh had taken offense to the ghoul had thrown zombie juice all over his clothing. She watched as his berserker soul engaged the enemy and thrashed with a knuckle taking it down into critical levels. She bit her lower lip, slightly turned on by the event that unfurled. She shook her head of the thought and readied her Dragon's Breath. Kalesh with pure seething aura barked Switch which made the woman jump slightly out of her skin. 

Ghoul 3: Opal turned towards the stunned ghoul and by passed him with a simple foot movement. She then forced her way through the group towards the third ghoul who moaned at her with his hands up in the air. He would strike, but she kicked to her left and slashed upwards, then downwards. She leaned back with her hands on the katana as the vermillion hue charged through her blade. She served a thrust motion which engaged her <<Hi Ougi>> move on the ghoul which was cleaved thrice in a turn. 

Ghoul 4: The ghoul moved towards Opal slobbering with chomping teeth as it neared her. She turned around this time just in time to kick it away from her putting it back with the rest of the others. Opal looked to Kalesh, "You still there, Sug?" making sure his blood lust was not controlling his spirit entirely. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opal HP: 68/77 [Savvy +2 BD Next Roll] [Hate: 1 || Ghoul 2&4,] [Hate: 2 || Ghoul 3]
Energy: 0/18 [+1 Energy Regn] 
Sword Art: Hi Ougi, -3 Energy, 15 Dmg

Energy: 5/14
Sword Art: 

Ghoul 2: 1/40 HP, 9 Dmg, 10 Mit  [Stunned!]
Ghoul 3: 14/40 HP, 9 Dmg, 10 Mit

ID: 34211 
BD:3 +3 = 6
MD: 7-2 = 5 [Ghoul 3]

ID: 34212
MD: 7-2 = 5 [Ghoul 4]

Edited by Opal

Kalesh lifted his finger up to Opal with a 'one second' motion. He stepped up to the ghoul that was his target while glaring at it with rage. He didn't pussy-foot around it, he put his foot atop the ghoul's skull as it laid there unable to move and suddenly pushed down hard. It was less of a crack and more of a squish before the monster shattered apart into pixels. He didn't even give it the honor of dying by the sword, choosing instead to destroy it under his foot. Having finally dispatched the monster he looks to Opal with a pleased smile. "I feel... so much better now." It was a slightly twisted smile, he was obviously still filled with conflicting emotions of his outrage and his happiness that he could express it so clearly to the source of his displeasure. "If you want to leave me with these gentlemen, I notice you are out of energy." He takes a potion out of his pocket. "They can't kill me, just leave me alone long enough and they'll kill themselves against the thorn effect." The sword in his hand was shaking a bit from how tight he was clenching his fist. It almost looked like the sword was shivering with fear or something.

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opal HP: 68/77 [Savvy +2 BD Next Roll] [Hate: 1 || Ghoul 2&4,] [Hate: 2 || Ghoul 3]
Energy: 0/18 
Sword Art:

Energy: 5/14 [+1 Regen][-1 Basic]
Sword Art: 

Ghoul 2: 0/40 HP, 9 Dmg, 10 Mit  [1-10=-9]

ID: 34213 
BD: 5+2=7
LD: 7 [+1 Material!]

Edited by Kalesh
Added Loot

Opal fanned herself as she watched Kalesh stomp on the stunned ghouls head as it squished beneath his boot. She smiled happily as it was one more enemy that was taken out and that they didn't have to suffer from. She shook her head at him, "No, I trained so I could fight at the very lowest of my potential. If I back out now and let someone do all the work, then as a warrior, I would shame myself. I'll do what I can no matter."

Ghoul 3: Opal turned in for the switch, she swung her blade down into the ghoul but somehow it dodged her completely. The slow style threw her off as it bobbed and weaved from incoming attack. It moaned as it crossed her path but she kicked it in the ankle and took a step back. 

Ghoul 4: Just as she was backing away from the third ghoul, she heard a snarling coming from her right. She screamed at the ghoul latched down on her neck, simulated blood spewed outwards from the wound before she finally threw it off her. She slouched from the aggressive attack, her honey eyes fuzzy from the weakness she felt in her knees. "Ugh...[censored]...I...messed up.." she placed  a hand on the tree trunk as she took in several breaths catching up with her heart. The woman gave a low moan as she smeared the blood from the wound. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opal HP: 57/77 [Savvy +2 BD Next Roll] [Hate: 1 || Ghoul 4,] [Hate: 2 || Ghoul 3]
Energy: 1/18 [+1 Energy] 
Sword Art: 

Kalesh HP: 53/56 
Energy: 5/14 
Sword Art: 

Ghoul 2: 0/40 HP, 9 Dmg, 10 Mit  

ID: 34212
BD: 2+3 = 5
MD: 6-2 =4