<<secret medicine of the forest >> [PP-F1] (Zandra Zvift)

Asphalt walked up to quest giver and interacted with it. "The secret medicine of the forest quest, huh? This is going to be great." Asphalt accepted the quest. "Maybe I should see if Zandra is up for a quest." Asphalt opened his menu's interface and scrolled through his friends list until he was on the name Zandra. He pmed Zandra saying "Do you want to help me on a quest?"

Zandra was laying on a couch in her shop. Taking a nap. She had just completed a long order of potions. Thats when her sleep was interrupted by a small sound, indicating she had got a PM. She tried to pull her up, but halfway she fell down on the soft cold pillow."just five more minutes 'key?"she said. Actially, who could it be? All her friends was busy doing other stuffs, thats why she decided to complete her huge orders. Her wuriosity made herwaken up. She pulled herself up, opened the PM and red it.

Do you want to help me with a quest

It was sent from someone named Asphalt. She tried to remember if she had herd it before. But she couldnt remeber she have herd that name. But on the other hand, she was flattered that someone was asking her for help. So she ickly responde.

Sure. I will at warp gate at floor one in five to ten minutes.

When she looked down at her clothes. A brown-red shirt, a red skirt with suspenders, brown leather boots and a red hood with a cloak behind. They was all crumply from sleeping with them. She scrolled thru some screens and a few moments later they was as good as new. She brushed dark hair so it didnt looked so messy. Then she headed out in the snowstorm on floor four heading to the warp gate. When she exited the gate at floor one she welcomed the warmth. She exoted the to look after her companion.

Asphalt waited patiently for Zandra to arrive; if she was even coming. As he waited he received a pm :

'ѕυяє, ι ωιℓℓ αт ωαяρ gαтє σи fℓσσя 1 ιи 5-10 мιиυтєѕ'

Asphalt looked upon the warp gate as Zandra walked through wearing a red hood with a cloak behind, A brown-red shirt, A red skirt with suspenders and brown leather boots.

"Hey Zandra, you ready to go?" Asphalt asked politely with a smile.

A boy walked up to Zandra, greeted her and asked if she was ready to go. Zandra surprisingly looked at him. She had never seen him before. She guessed it was Asphalt, but he didnt introduced himself so she wasnt sure.''Oh sorry, have we met before? I cant remember you sorry.'' she said and added a surprisingly looking face-expression.''Also, its not very polite to not introduce yourself while just barging in to someone like that. Yes Im Zandra, I think I know who you are, but lets try this again 'kay?'' she walked back a few steps, waiting for the boy to make a new introduction of himself. She wanted to have the right first meeting when seeing people for the first time. Not only Hey, you ready to go. Maybe later, when they knew each other a little better.

"Sorry Zandra and yes we did met before. I guess you don't remember me but that's alright." Asphalt apologizes.

Asphalt raised his right hand in a hand shake manner. "Hey Zandra, my name is Asphalt. I friended you and I would love to have your help on this quest. " Asphalt Smiled reassuringly.

Zandra shaked the boys hand.''Nice to meet you Asphalt.'' the boy kinda asked if she could help him out with a quest. Oh my, this boy is realy straigth forward she thougth to herself.''Well, I would like to help you out as well. I remember when I just started.''she thougth back to when she was almost killed by one of the easiest mobs.''Due to your level, and for asking me for help, Im not sure but I think you need help with the secret medicine of the forest quest. Am I right?'' She looked at hime with a cheerful smile on her face. It would be fun to once again travel the forests of floor one, it surely was a long time ago since she last did it.

"That's correct, I need some stats and items and experience with a quest that I can handle so this quest was a great choice. Thank you for accepting my request."

Asphalt sent Zandra a party invite. 

"Let's go and complete this quest!" 

Asphalt smiled liked he was in a smiling contest.

The boy sent Zandra a party invite, Zandra stopd there, thinking for a few seconds. Then she sccepted it. The boy stood in front him, smiling like he was in a smiling contest."Well, its seems you are pretty straigth forward. So I guess its best to go now. But remember, if things gets to dangerous, stand back 'key?" She didnt changed to her armour just yet. Zandra putted both hands behind her head as they exited town of beginning.

''You think its huge from the outside? Then wait until we get inside, and be prepared. The monsters here look weak, but they can be a real pain in the a**'' Now Zandra changed from her casual townclothing and equiped her metal heavy armour. Immediatly she felt much safer. Her armour could stand against most hits on this floor. The two adventurers headed deeper inside the forest.''So, Ive done this quest before and you must defeat three monsters called nepents. I should be able to take out all of them in one hit, but if I miss, be ready to jump in 'kay?'' she said while pulling forth her dagger and looking, searching for the flower creatures.

Zandra was prepared to engage those nepents. Thats when she saw a shadow closing in on them from the left."Well, here comes one. You will soon see how they look like." Out from the bushes came three weird looking creatures. Somethong between an octopuss and a flower, two long straws on each side."Hey! What are you doing here tiny flowers?!" She screamed to draw the attention on her and not the boy."you take the right one 'kay?" She said to Asphalt. Next moment she rushed to the nepent in the middle while holding her dagger behind her, ready to take them. Thou she missed. She dodged all the nepents attacks, but got their attention."Take him Asphalt!"

ID: 34664 BD: 3+1=4 miss

ID: 34665 MD: 5 Miss

ID: 34666 MD: 3 Miss

ID: 34667 MD: 1 Miss

Zandra: 44/44 (9/11)

Nepent 1: 5/5

Nepent 2: 5/5

Nepent 3: 5/5

Edited by Zandra Zvift

After Zandras miss she saw that at least Asphalt got a succesful hit on one of the creatures. ''Nice job there Asphalt.'' Thou the hit wasnt enough to kill the nepent completly. Zandra charged her sword skill to take out one of the unharmed ones. Her Side bite skill made two stripes on the side of the monster, it was just gonna hit her when its healthbar dropped to zero and it exploded into pixels. While she was concentrated on the nepent she just killed, she didnt realised the other two was attacking her. Both of them got a strong hit on her. But thanks to Zandra heavy armour, it only felt like a mosquito bite.''You cant do better then that flowers?'' she gigled.''Now Asphalt, strike the one you just wounded 'kay?''

ID: 34824 BD: 10 Crit +2 Side bite   7x2x1=14 Damage

ID: 34825 Dead before action

ID: 34826 MD: 9 Crit +1 4-14=1 Damage

ID: 34826 MD: 10 Crit +2   5-14=1 Damage

Zandra: 42/44 (8/11)

Asphalt: 4/4 (0/1)

Nepent 1: -9/5 DEAD

Nepent 2: 5/5

Nepent 3: 3/5

Edited by Zandra Zvift
  • 1 month later...

Zandra watched as Asphalt sword slayed the second nepent as well.''Good job there Asphalt.'' she said when the creature exploded into pixels. Now there was only one left for them to take down. She wanted for him to make the final strike, but even her weakest attack would kill it in one hit. She changed to her beginner dagger instead, which wouldnt deal as much damage, but still make it for Asphalt able to deal the final strike. She rushed forth while activating her consentration skill. He made a quick strike and reducing the last nepent to only two health points.''There, youre time to finish it off now.'' she said to Asphalt.

ID: 34824
BD: 5+1 Hit  3x1x1=3 Damage
MD: 2 Miss

Nepent 2: 2/5 -3

Nepent 3: 0/5 DEAD

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Asphalt waited for the right opportunity to move towards the plant. Asphalt charged his sword skill and started to block out everything and everyone as he concentrated on his one and only target. Asphalt ran towards the nepent with his sword and delivers the finishing blow.

Battle: 3

Craft: 5

Loot: 16

MOB: 9

Zandra saw Asphalt charge frward towards the last nepent. She held her thumbs that he would hit his target. But she didnt had to do it, her companions strike missed the nepent. Zandra slightly bent her knees and held her arms in cross infront of her. She didnt striked the nepent, instead she placed herself in a dfensive position to take the blow upon herself, giving asphalt another try. The plant mob attacked her, but her armour reuced the damage to a single point and that didnt made such a huge diffeerence on her health bar.''Now Asphalt, give it another shot!''

Zandra: 41/44 (8/11) -1 HP

Nepent 2: 2/5

• 3 weeks later...

"Alright you plant, you're going to get it this time!" Asphalt jump back a few spaces and then bolted towards the nepent with his sword infront of him; charging the sword skill he needs to finish the annoying plant. "Here it is! You're going down!" Asphalt delivers the attack.

Battle: 5

Craft: 8

Loot: 2

MOB: 2

Edited by Asphalt

Zandra saw her companion miss the enemy so she decided to finish this battle now. She walked to wards the flower mob. Charged up her weakest sword art and smirked.''Enough playtime now little flower.'' she said and when the sword art was ready, she let it go. With one strike, she saw the health bar of the nepent drop down to zero and it exploded into a sea of pixels.

ID: 43554
BD: 5+1 Hit  5x1x1=5 Damage
MD: Dead before action

Nepent 1: 0/5 DEAD

Nepent 2: 0/5 -5 DEAD

-Complete-

+1 SP to all