As many of you have either heard or remember, Over the Summer, Ssendom and I ran a Season of battles very similarly set up to how professional Sports seasons are setup. And while the feedback was mostly positive and Activity was "Okay", As the season went on, it was clear that many people were getting fatigued and bored with it. Though I am sure everyone got some enjoyment out of it, I understand what they meant with their various complaints. As such, I'd like to introduce a Faster Paced and clearly more wanted version of the Season: A Bracketed Tournament. Here are a few quick details to give you an idea:

-It has been requested that no Azure be allowed to participate. (With the Exception being Rebekah) (This rule does include Miaki and Nikki, Sorry)

-Double Elimination, Ensuring everyone will get ATLEAST two fights.

-Betting will be in the same Format as the Season

(QUICK BETTING FOR DUMMIES WITH ZEL: Betting will be open for each individual match goes as follows: You will post the name of the person you are betting for, along with a disclaimer [Will be included in the betting post]. Your winnings will be determined on a Ratio basis by who bets how much on the opposing side.

Example: Douche1 bets 200 on Ssendy, Douche2 bets 400 on Tristy, Douche3 bets 150 on Ssendy. and Douche4 bets 100 on Tristy. The ratio is 7:10 (350:500). If Tristy wins, Douche2 gets his 400 back, and wins 7 col for every 10 he bet. [he bet 400/10 = 40 * 7 = 280 WOO]

If you still do not understand, Message Zelrius, Ssendom or Tristan and they can help you.)

-There will be no less than 8 Participants, and no more than 16

Prizes are:

1st place - 10k col

2nd - 5k Col

(I don't do third prizes :) )

Upon signing up please copy and paste this disclaimer in your post:

I, (insert name), hereby refuse to get angry or "salty" toward anyone (other than myself) at any point in this tournament.

1 - Teayre
2 - Lowenthal
3 - Calrex
4 - Azide
5 - Takao
6 - Rebekah
7 - Opal
8 - Ariel
9 - Life
10 - Mack
11 - Kalesh
12 - Hirru
13 -
14 -
15 -
16 -

Edited by Zelrius

Well I missed the first tournament because of reasons. Not going to let it repeat!

Mandatory Disclaimer:

I, Kayla Ariel D'Sole a.k.a. Ariel - The Crowned Lion, hereby refuse to get angry or "salty" toward anyone (other than myself) at any point in this tournament.

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Well I missed the first tournament because of reasons. Not going to let it repeat!

Mandatory Disclaimer:

Hidden Content

Confirmed.

I, Opal, hereby refuse to get angry or "salty" toward anyone (other than myself) at any point in this tournament.

D-D-D-D-DAAAAANGER ZOOOONE!!!

Confirmed.

I guess its my job to represent all the Azure people.

I, Rebekah, hereby refuse to get angry or "salty" toward anyone (other than myself) at any point in this tournament.

Confirmed.

yea sure why not

I, Takao, hereby refuse to get angry or "salty" toward anyone (other than myself) at any point in this tournament.

Confirmed.

In.

I, Azide, hereby refuse to get angry or "salty" toward anyone (other than myself) at any point in this tournament.

Confirmed.

I, Calrex, hereby refuse to get angry or "salty" toward anyone (other than myself) at any point in this tournament.

Let's do this!

Confirmed.

I'll sign up as well. Why not?

Confirmed.

I will be salty to all and everyone fairly and evenly, with no exceptions to the rule. That is to say, I will throw sugar at them. Now lemme at them!

Confirmed.

You all may as well quit now... since I'm entering.

Please copy paste the mandatory disclaimer if you wish to enter and participate