[PP:F1] <Secret Medicine of the Forest> (Seul)

Footsteps echoing along the streets of Starting City, a swish of a cloak as a red haired man ducked down into an alley. The clacking of the hard leather soles of his boots on the cobblestone path resonated louder with in the more confined street. Akarim was making his way towards the gates of Starting City, he had heard about a quest that was a short distance out from the safe zone. As he walked with his hands in his pockets a breeze whipped up his black cloak that rested on his shoulders revealing the white shirt underneath that was buttoned only halfway up.

As the man reached the gates he pauses for a moment, scratching his head before sitting down in the middle of the path. He began calling out to nearby players, “Hey you, want to team up for a quest? It’ll be easy!” After an hour or so of this he stands up whipping his arm back to give his cape a very flamboyant swish. “What no one will help this geezer on a quest? What is the youth of today coming to!”

"I like this guy." The boy had been watching the strange man call out for help in the middle of the road for at least an hour, only to be met with a million strange looks from passing players that seemed about ready to kick him for blocking some of the path from use. The best part was that there seemed to be no end in sight to the spectacle! It was better than any television that the real world could've possibly offered, that was for sure. Asking for help in such a way only reminded Seul of all the times he had been in need and resorted to hi own flailing about the streets in search of someone to aid in his shenanigans. He also thought back to how he vowed to repay those who  helped him by using any power he acquired to help those who needed it. He was sure this guy qualified under that category. Besides, the show had probably gone on long enough and the fact that the man was still there only displayed how important completing this task actually was to him. Without a second thought he approached him at a leisurely pace and offered up a friendly smile as he did. "Well gramps, looks like we'll be working together." 

Edited by Seul

“Gramps? Who d’ya think you’re calling gramps, kiddo?” Whipping around his cloak billowing out again the older man stares at the boys eyes with his own narrowed. Lips thing as if he was about to tell a child off when suddenly he lets out a laugh. Leaning his head back Akarim reaches out and claps Seul on the shoulder. “I’ll take being called your old man, but calling me gramps that’s just plain insulting!” Throwing his arms up in the air he swirls around before stopping his legs shoulder width apart as he tilts his head slightly looking down at Seul. “The name’s Akarim.” Holding a scarred hand out, he meets the teenager’s eyes as he beams down at him. “Nice to meet ya.” Flicking his spare hand down Akarim brings up the menu and sends a party invite. “The quest I was looking at doing was a basic one, Secret Medicine of the Forest. So someone should be able to smoke us a kipper as we’ll be back for breakfast.”

Kiddo..? Anyway, the man seemed alright enough, although a bit theatrical in his actions.  "Alright then. My name's Seul." He said while bringing his own hand up to meet Akarim's, shaking it lightly before confirming the party invite with his free hand. "It should be simple enough. I've actually already done it once before. I'll let you keep the sword at the end since it really won't serve me any use." It was true. As someone who specialized in daggers having a one handed sword in his possession would've only taken up unnecessary space in his inventory. Gazing up at the man, he stretched his arms out before looking in the direction of the land beyond the gate. "Well, I'm ready to go whenever you are, just lead the way."