Games you're playing and future releases!

Current Game: Undertale. This game is a lot of things. All of them are pretty rad. :0 I loved every minute of blind playthrough and I couldn't help but appreciate just how much work Toby Fox put into making the game so detailed. 10/10. Maybe if I get enough Determination I'll finish all the endings.

My list so far for games I'm looking forward to:

• Persona 5 - Please. Just release it already. ;-;
  • Final Fantasy Explorers for NA - It's like 14 but on a 3DS. :'D
  • Nier 2 - The first Nier stands as one of my favorite games of all time and I enjoy the other works of Yoko Taro so I'm sure it'll be great.
  • Pokémon Go - C'mon; Pokémon in the real world. What more could you ask for? Staying optimistic about it. I can't wait to see all the nerds at my college walking around with the Plus accessory and trying to catch Pokémon in between classes.
  • Dark Souls 3 - I've been playing Souls games since Demon's Souls so at this point it's kind of goes without saying that I'll buy them.
  • Xenoblade Chronicles X - It looks interesting.
  • Bravely Second - Bravely Default was wonderful. It felt like an old school FF game and the fights were genuinely challenging at times so it was even sweeter to say that I beat them.
    Star Ocean 5 - Will be the first Star Ocean game I'll play but seeing as how it takes place in a different era than the others that's not important.
  • Peria Chronicles - This one might be a little more obscure. It has the potential to be an amazing game if it is ever finished. Peria Chronicles is a sandbox anime mmo to put it simply. The very world itself is literally all player made content. The cities. The dungeons. The minigames. Everything. There's also a summoner aspect to it as characters are able to get monsters and fight alongside them against other monsters via pokemon-style combat.  It'd be interesting (and scary) to see just what players would do with this sort of power at their disposal.

Those are all that come to mind as of now. But let me know if there's anything you're looking forward to or that you're currently playing.

Edited by Seul

Lots of Fallout 4, CoD: Black Ops III, and Dota 2 :P

Edit; Much like Seul is with his Souls games, I have been a major Fallout fan since the first one: Wasteland. Went on to play the storylines for 1, 2, BoS, 3, NV, and now onto 4. I care little for the spinoffs, but BoS was actually really good. And While I played Tactics, I didn't like it all that much.

Edited by Zelrius
On 06 November 2015, Seul said:

Dark Souls 3 - I've been playing Souls games since Demon's Souls so at this point it's kind of goes without saying that I'll buy them.

If you want to go even further back, the predecessor to Souls is King's Field on PS1. The epsxe emulator will sort you out for that one. It's also where moonlight sword that Dark souls and armored core later use comes from.

Replaying State of Decay and the Dead Island series just for kicks. I'm going to buy Black Ops 3 and Assassin's Creed Syndicate sometime soon, hopefully! What I've wanted the most for a long time now, however, is Rise of the Tomb Raider. Lara Croft is bae. There's this game called Firewatch coming out that's a first-person decision-based adventure game with "a scary twist"; sounds pretty badass to me. Looking forward to see what it's like.

I've recently ordered Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Skyward Sword, and Twilight Princess for Christmas. That'll be a blast to laze around and go through.