[PP-F2] Overthrowing the Queen <<Long live the Queen>> (Seul) <COMPLETE>

While pondering on the second floor, through the Information Broke he found out a hidden boss that can be spawn if you killed enough of certain monsters. Thinking it would be a good way to boost his level, he decided to take on the task, and hunt down the boss. He knew that the journey is going to be harsh and dangerous. He might die attempting to fight this boss. Trying to think of a way to approach the quest, he sat down onto a bench near the entrance of the town and started thinking of a strategy to fight against this boss. He wasn't sure about how strong of how tough the boss would be, so coming up for a strategy is going to be a difficult task. He sat there and think for a while, watching people going in and out of town.

"How am I going to approach this?" He asked himself, pondering. He looked toward the blue sky, now doubting himself. ''Would this be a good idea to take on a boss this early?''

Edited by CaptainUndead

Another day, another spiel. Seul had spent many hours wandering the second floor over the course of the game. Today would mark the fourth time he'd have taken down the field boss on the level. Hopefully. He had recently gotten into the business of helping the lower level players with the quest, but finding them was half the battle. Standing at the town's gate, he began his search. "Blah, blah, blah, if anyone needs helping fighting a certain boss monster on this floor let me know because I'm pretty strong! Just putting that out there, no pressure-."

"Hmm... Maybe I don't have to do it on my own... Wait, am I using him for my personal gain? No. That can't be it. I'm only asking for him to help me... Yes. Just helping." Nobuyuki struggled with himself, trying to determine if it's good to ask the man for help or not. Made up his mind, he approached Seul. Spoke with his stuttering voice, he asked. "Uh... Excuse me... But there're rumors about a hidden boss spawned after you kill a certain amount of mobs. Do you mind tagging along with me. I haven't seen how strong the boss is, so... I doubt that I can take it on by myself." The man look like he's much stronger than Nobuyuki, so with his help, he wouldn't really have to worry about dying, or he hope he wouldn't.

"Sure thing buddy; anything to help out my fellow players!" He said before walking over and giving the male a pat on the back. From the front of his coat came a small, black dragon which fixed its eyes on Nobuyuki's form before shaking its head furiously. "Run while you still can..." The familiar said in ominous voice. Seul grimaced as he pushed the monster's head back in and zipped his coat shut. "Don't mind him, he gets cranky without a nap-" He said while rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "Anyway, whenever you're ready you can send me a party invite and we can be off! Um... You have name right?"

"Hmm, that's odd, I'll just have to be cautious around this guy I suppose." Nobuyuki thought, as he brought up the menu and sent a party request to the man. "My name is Tobi." Nobuyuki gave Seul the fake name that he had chosen not long ago. Nobuyuki found some hard trying to place his trusts in people, so he's alone most of the time. But for this once, he have to rely on this stranger to defeated the boss. After Seul has accepted the invitation, both leave town and wandered off in order for the search of the hidden boss mentioned. "So, have you fight this boss before?" Nobuyuki asked, looking at Seul. He followed the man closely, but still keeping a good safety distance just in case things goes sour.

Seul stayed facing forward with his hands resting gently the pockets of his coat. In truth, he didn't particularly care about what this player might have thought of him, but there was still no reason to come across as threatening by accident. "This will be my fourth time killing her." He responded in a causal voice. The battle would be easy at his current level. He had recently fought the monster with another low level player and managed to keep the guy alive in the process. Just a rinse and repeat of that experience it would seem. Fighting her had begun to feel more like a chore than an actual battle.

Nobuyuki was impressed that Seul had killed the boss for 3 times already. "The guy must be really strong." Nobuyuki thought, looking at Seul from behind. "So you must know a way to spawn the queen wasp right?" He asked. Nobuyuki was unsure on how exactly did it spawn, so asking someone as strong as Seul would be helpful, not to mention he had much more experience than Nobuyuki himself. He followed the man as he led the way. "So... beside helping out the low levels like us killing the boss, don't you have anything to do?" He asked, wondering. It's odd that someone as strong as him would be hanging around in the lower floors like this, but who is he to judge others.

(OOC: Do you mind controlling the monsters.)

"When I'm not helping out, I'll be up on the higher floors or in the arena trying to get stronger. As far as spawning the queen is concerned we have to kill a few of her underlings first." He left the conversation at that as the pair approached the entrance to the woodlands where the impending fight would take place. "It's not too late to turn back, though there shouldn't be much to worry about with me here. Just let me draw aggro and we'll be fine." He checked over his gear one last time before facing toward the entrance and awaiting the word to move forward.

(Sure thing.)

"Then, what are we waiting for. You take the lead." Nobuyuki said, waited for Seul to make the first move. Once the man made his move, the boy stuck close to the warrior. Monsters in here could be dangerous, and while he could take things on by himself, Nobuyuki didn't wanted to take the big risk. This place is still very strange to him, and he wouldn't wanted to be crowded by too many monsters. Beside, if he encounter a big spider, he would soiled himself. It is best to let Seul took the lead. 

"There's one over there." Nobuyuki said, pointed toward a wasp behind the trees on their right. There might be more toward that direction, but at least they knew they are in the right area.

Just as his party member had said, there was a wasp in the area. Several actually; their red eyes locking on the pair as they entered. Left with no choice but to stand their ground, Seul drew his dagger and prepared for the fight. With his sights set on the closest wasp, he lunged only to have the creature fly out of the way. The monsters wasted no time with launching their counterattacks as they each took turns injecting the boy's body with large stingers. He managed to push them all back using his shield, but they still circled in menacing fashion. Turning his gaze back toward his teammate, all he do was offer a sheepish grin. "I kinda messed up-"

|~BATTLE START~|~Battle Theme~|

Turn Order: Seul -> Wasp 1-4 -> Nobuyuki

ID# 40028 results:

•  Battle: 3 (Light Momentum Activated) | MD: 9

Party Status:

• Seul [HP: 64/68][EN: 15/17][Hate: 0][Light Momentum: +1 BD]
  • CaptainUndead [HP: 24/24][EN: 6/6][Hate: 0]

Monster Party Status:

• Wasp 1 [HP: 8/8][DMG: 6]
  • Wasp 2 [HP: 8/8][DMG: 6]
  • Wasp 3 [HP: 8/8][DMG: 6]
  • Wasp 4 [HP: 8/8][DMG: 6]

Commands:

• Seul attacks Wasp 1: Miss, -2 EN
  • Wasp 1 - 4 attack Seul: Hit, 6 + 1 - 36 Mit = 1 Damage (x4)
Edited by Seul

After Seul has dove into the middle of the swarm and take aggro of the monsters, Nobuyuki took the chance to follow in for an attack. But just as he got close enough, the warps ascended up higher,  and Nobuyuki missed his attack, realized his mistake, he fell back as fast as he could, not wanting to aggro the monsters. "Crap.... I think I messed up." Nobuyuki looked at Seul, then shifted his focus back to the wasps, closing in on the two.

ID: 40031

BD: 4+1=5 {Missed}

Seul: 64/68 HP [Energy: 16/17] (HATE: 0) [Light Momentum]

CaptainUndead: 24/24 HP [Energy: 4/6] (HATE: 0)

VS

Wasp 1: 8/8 HP | DMG: 6

Wasp 2: 8/8 HP | DMG: 6

Wasp 3: 8/8 HP | DMG: 6

Wasp 4: 8/8 HP | DMG: 6

Edited by CaptainUndead

For whatever reason he couldn't seem to be able to land a hit on any of the wasps. They were much more evasive than he had remembered. That or he was losing his edge. The next one he lunged at simply flew out of the path of his blade, leaving him wide open to be stung again by the others. It was more annoying than anything else, as his regen hadn't kicked in on top of it all. He wasn't afraid of dying, as he was sure to kill them before that, he just wished it'd happen sooner rather than later.

ID# 40071 results:

•  Battle: 3 | MD: 10 | CD: 4

Party Status:

• Seul [HP: 60/68][EN: 14/17][Hate: 0][Light Momentum: +1 BD]
  • CaptainUndead [HP: 24/24][EN: 4/6][Hate: 0]

Monster Party Status:

Commands:

• Wasp 1 - 4 attack Seul: Hit, 6 + 2 - 36 Mit = 1 Damage (x4)
Edited by Seul

Nobuyuki wouldn't want to be rendered as useless. He's more capable of attacking the monsters right at this moment. But just like last time, the moment he strike, the wasps would flew up higher, making the task of hitting them seemed impossible. Once again, he had to fall back. "Does wasps usually this hard to hit?" Nobuyuki asked, focusing on the monsters. He gripped his blade tightly, waiting the the right moment to strike.

ID: 40083

BD: 3+1=4 {Missed}

Seul: 60/68 HP [Energy: 15/17] (HATE: 0) [Light Momentum]

CaptainUndead: 24/24 HP [Energy: 3/6] (HATE: 0)

VS

Wasp 1: 8/8 HP | DMG: 6

Wasp 2: 8/8 HP | DMG: 6

Wasp 3: 8/8 HP | DMG: 6

Wasp 4: 8/8 HP | DMG: 6

Edited by CaptainUndead

This was becoming ridiculous now. Seul had tried yet again to attack the wasp and yet again he was met with nothing but air as his blade passed by. What had they been doing wrong?! Never in all his times of fighting this boss had his luck been this bad. On the bright side he managed to negate any damage the creatures sent his way by intercepting the stingers with his shield. "Normally these things would be dead by now. I have no idea what's going on."

ID# 40087 results:

•  Battle: 1 (Really Dice?) | MD: 3 | CD: 5

Party Status:

• Seul [HP: 60/68][EN: 13/17][Hate: 0][Light Momentum: +1 BD]
  • CaptainUndead [HP: 24/24][EN: 3/6][Hate: 0]

Monster Party Status:

Commands:

• Wasp 1 - 4 attack Seul: Blocked!
Edited by Seul

"One more time. This time, failing isn't an option!" Nobuyuki dashed forward. He used Seul's shield as a leverage to move as fast as he could right next to the wasps. With his sword art ready, Nobuyuki swung his Stinger forward, targeting all the wasps. The sword blade glide up in the air, before cutting the whole swarm of wasps. Nobuyuki landed back onto the ground, stumbled slightly as all the wasps was taken down. "Take that! Stupid insects." Nobuyuki cheered in triumph, defeated all for in a quick section.

ID: 40092

BD: 8+1=9 {Hit!}

Seul: 60/68 HP [Energy: 14/17] (HATE: 0) [Light Momentum]

CaptainUndead: 24/24 HP [Energy: 0/6] (HATE: 0)

VS

Wasp 1: 0/8 HP | DMG: 6 ( - (4 * Rage Spike: 1x2) = -8 DMG)

Wasp 2: 0/8 HP | DMG: 6 ( - (4 * Rage Spike: 1x2) = -8 DMG)

Wasp 3: 0/8 HP | DMG: 6 ( - (4 * Rage Spike: 1x2) = -8 DMG)

Wasp 4: 0/8 HP | DMG: 6 ( - (4 * Rage Spike: 1x2) = -8 DMG)

Edited by CaptainUndead

"Whoa, good job! Couldn't have done any better myself. Like seriously, I couldn't hit them." He cheered for his comrade's accomplished feat. Though it wouldn't last long as a harsh buzz was quickly descending upon the pair. It was the queen, and she was looking for blood. Specifically, their blood. When she was within range, Seul sprang into action with a the small blade glowing a blue color. The Fad Edge sword art allowed him to cut open the wasp queen's body in a flurry of strikes that ended with her taking a fair amount of damage. Luckily, his shield was able to keep her stinger at bay as she tried to pierce him with it.

ID# 40123 results:

•  Battle: 6 (Keen Activated) | MD: 4 | CD: 5

Party Status:

• Seul [HP: 60/68][EN: 10/17][Hate: 1][Keen: +1 BD]
  • CaptainUndead [HP: 24/24][EN: 0/6][Hate: 0]

Monster Party Status:

• Wasp Queen [HP: 30/50][DMG: 12]

Commands:

• Seul attacks the Queen: Hit, -4 EN, 5 x 4 Fad Edge = 20 Damage!
  • Wasp Queen attacks Seul: Blocked!
Edited by Seul

When Seul was able to deal an amount of damage so massive, Nobuyuki was caught off guard. He would never expect someone like him to deal that much damage to a boss. He stayed behind, charging his sword art. "Keep him busy a little, I need to charge up some energy." Nobuyuki said, as he continued charging. A normal attack as weak as him won't do much to the boss. So it's best to just stay behind until he can get some kind of attack stronger than his usual ones.

Edited by CaptainUndead

It would seem his luck wouldn't last too long as the queen was able to easily avoid his next strike. She reared back and tried to get him with the stinger but he was able to withstand the attack by blocking with his shield. The fight had been going smoothly and he planned to keep it that way. Even if he wasn't able to land a hit, the other male may have been able to once his energy returned. It'd be a walk in the park for them as the boss was almost already at half health.

ID# 40224 results:

•  Battle: 4 (3+1 Keen / Light Momentum Activated) | MD: 2 | CD: 2

Party Status:

• Seul [HP: 60/68][EN: 9/17][Hate: 1][LM&Keen: +2 BD]
  • CaptainUndead [HP: 24/24][EN: 1/6][Hate: 0]

Monster Party Status:

Commands:

• Seul attacks the Queen: Miss! -2 EN
  • Wasp Queen attacks Seul: Blocked!
Edited by Seul

"Just one more turn!" Nobuyuki subconscious mind told him. There's a feeling of guilt growing in him for leaving his partner all alone with the boss. Seul seemed to holding it by himself pretty well, but after this turn Nobuyuki should start attacking. For the time being, he have to stay behind and do nothing. "For some reason, I feel like I'm very much useless." He cursed himself. Looking the giant boss, Nobuyuki decided to took the time regenerating to analyze it weakness. Maybe he could use that to his advantage.

Edited by CaptainUndead

He'd simply focus on holding off the queen until they'd be able to land some hits on her. Seul kept his shield at the ready and thankfully it had been enough to keep the monster's stinger at bay. An easy fight but as luck would have it they'd be forced to stand still as a means to conserve on energy. It shouldn't have been long now before the boss was defeated though. Their combined strengths would be enough to surpass this beast and then some.

ID# 40352 results:

•   Mob: 3 | Craft: 2

Party Status:

• Seul [HP: 60/68][EN: 10/17][Hate: 1][LM&Keen: +2 BD]
  • CaptainUndead [HP: 24/24][EN: 2/6][Hate: 0]

Monster Party Status:

Commands:

• Wasp Queen attacks Seul: Blocked!
Edited by Seul