SAO Mascots Entries

Greetings trapped gamers of Sword Art Online! Every great online being has a mascot to identify to their name right? Internet Explorer has Inori Aizawa, Player Vs Player has lolbat, Vocaloid has Hatsune Miku, Nintendo has Mario, Sega has Sonic, CyberConnect2 has CC2-chan, Clamp has Kero, Studio Ghibli has Totoro, Pokemon/Gamefreak has Pikachu, and etc..

What will SAO-RPG have? Well, that's for you to decide.

We at SAO-RPG will he hosting a mascot artist challenge. The goal is to seek out our new mascot that will represent our site and community. The requirements for this event is that the mascots must be original works created by you and not stolen from someone else online. That includes digital editing any other persons or companies works including digital art of Sword Art Online. Your contribution for submission has to be original; but you make use themes or designs from Sword Art Online to make it lore-friendly.s

The gender of the mascot is entirely your choice, or if you prefer you can draw a duo. Doesn't necessary have to be human, Anthropomorphic works as well. Whichever format you choose to save your work as is also your decision. Do note that by submitting an entry, you give us consent to use your work for all our publication needs i.e. social updates, signatures, avatars, promotional images, advertising, etc..

Who will be SAO-RPG's mascot, who will determine the face of our lovely community, and how will you embrace that character? With your help, maybe we all will get to see that soon enough!

All entries and questions are to be submitted here in this topic only.

If you are not submitting an entry; only reply POSITIVE criticism to those that apply.

Entries can be posted here http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/9963-sao-mascots-entries/#replyForm

Well this is what I came up with based on my "make the nervegear/amusphere into a girl" idea. I went with the later so this is Amu-chan. This is just a first run at it so if there are any suggestions or ideas feel free to throw them out :)

(originally she was wearing a baggy sweatshirt, don't know why I changed it)

image.jpeg

Edited by Koumori